Need a movie to redpill 11 year olds

So I'm going to be in charge of a group of 11 year olds (daycare situation) and we're going to watch a movie this weekend. I'd like to redpill them, but I'm not sure what movie I can show them that's appropriate (has to be no worse than PG rated)

any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RB9vn1-58zw
imdb.com/title/tt0047834/
youtube.com/watch?v=PvceKeHl0Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=7VG2aJyIFrA
youtu.be/bZou8mgDSs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Greatest Story Never Told

angry birds?

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=RB9vn1-58zw

remember they are 11 year olds, they're not going to sit through a documentary.

the meme is a bit stale to keep their interest, but I'll think about it.

Any other ideas?

What kind of redpill?

> A fucking leaf

Nevermind. Go with "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" It'll do the rest.

>SHART

ID IS KKK

Thanks, leaf. Funny you should mention that. My next suggestion was "Home Alone"

I can't be picky with my redpills since the 'pg' rating doesn't allow much, and the situation I'm in can cost me my job if it's too 'on the nose'. Race reality would be nice, something completely anti-degenerate and pro Traditional would be nice too, but I can't show 'religious' videos (aka christian movies that are obviously christian aka 'god's not dead') because the parents would shit themselves.

Who framed roger rabbit might be too sexual... plus it might turn them into furries, and fuck that degenerate noise.

Put on Alex Jones

The Animal Farm cartoon.

Dirty Harry

I would love to, especially the WSG edits, but I'd be fired the next day lol.

which one, like what year?

K. Home Alone it is then.

Actually that's a very sensible suggestion...

Please explain the redpills of home alone, especially when the robbers are both white?

angry birds, it literally says immigrants will ruin your country

The original cartoon. Then explain the things they dont understand

Give them traditional Disney films.

Something with knights and princesses.

Think traditional gender roles.

Disney Hercules is a good one.

>robbers
>white

lol It's like it's your first day here or something.

Eyes Wide Shut

I know, I'm surprised there are still bongs looking to redpill the next gen. Kudos.

this is a good idea too... hmm maybe the sword in the stone?

I might be a little slow, please explain it to me.

Show them some world masterpiece theater.

>indoctrinating kids is cool as long as its the opinions I want them to have

Eyes Wide Shut

Just make sure it's not boring!

sure is faggot

> muh horseshoe theory

this is the best choice
alternatively this

Okay, so let's start at the beginning. It's a movie about a blonde hair, blue eyed child of like 3 who lives in a big house with both his white mom and white dad while his huge white family is in town planning a trip to go to who cares. Think about that.

White mom, white dad, big house, lots of kids, able to afford 10 boxes of pizza and trip to out of state.
Yada yada yada, drama, gets left alone. NOW, we come to the great part. These two wet bandits, named Harry Lime and Marv MERCHANTS, are two big hooked nose nasty people who try and fail to trick a young child. Not only that, he actually is able to fend for himself with his ingenuity, learns to trust a person, same color, who is down on his luck and in turn is rewarded.

So let's review. Two same race parent household, lots of cash, good house, big family, trips out of state, outsmarting (((them))), and all while being portrayed by a young blond hair, blue eyed white male.

you're no better than a marxist.
let the kids form their own opinion.

Poltergeist.

It was rated PG on appeal. Originally, the film was supposed to be rated R because it contained violence and gore, not to mention it was quite scary at times. But, Spielberg and his crew appealed the rating and the MPAA agreed to lower the rating from R to PG. PG-13 did not yet exist when Poltergeist was made.

zootopia
its redpilled and a cartoon made recently

Come on guys it's obvious ANIMAL FARM 100%

What makes it even funnier is that the two actors as the bad guys are in fact jewish. Go figure. John Hughes was a very smart man.

The second one also has Donald trump in it!

imdb.com/title/tt0047834/

It's an outstanding cartoon, pure kino. Kids will love it as well, the visuals alone will keep them gripped. And it will give them the feels too.

Brave little toaster that shit is based as fuck

The Dark Crystal

And goes to church to learn that he can trust that man! COME ON!

Speaking of which: Little Rascals is a great movie with 50s style culture.

It also has Trump as a cameo for the bad kid's dad.

Great watch, I'm sure everyone would get a kick out of it.

Go with A Serbian Film

Redpill them on the dangers of drugs: Requiem for a Dream

Commando
First Blood
Predator
Etc.

Kids nowadays need a real action hero. A macho leader to follow and imitate.

Angry Birds!!! and keep replaying it.

Full Metal jacket

Patton (1970) is the best I can do for PG

Listen nigger Angry Birds is unironically the most red pilled movie to come out this decade, it's fins hating on sand nigger invaders with birds and pigs thinly layered over it.

And there's no way anyone can put your nuts in a vice over it

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978). The Day After (1986).

All quiet on the Western Front

This for sure. Also secret of nimh

Fucking show them Zootopia. And point out how happy all the different animals are when they're segregated.
>Oh look how happy the snow animals are in their snow area, around all snow animals!
>Look how happy the Jungle animals are, living with all the same type of jungle animals!
>Look how happy all the little animals are, living with the same type of little animals!
Some (most) people on Sup Forums do not agree with my assessment of that movie, but that's what I got from it. Or fuck it all, and show them Sleeping Beauty.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvceKeHl0Sg

Watch it yourself first, it's pretty awesome. Not much of a red pill but it does go into some good stuff and it's a cartoon.

>Hero-Villain
>Villain

Fucking kikes

The Passion of the Christ. Start them on the small tolerable stuff.

American History X

End of Evangelion

idk maybe Brazil or the Angry birds film, but who the fuck sends their 11 year old child to daycare?

> the day after
Saw this shit when it was new. In the midst of the cold war so it felt super real. So did red dawn when it came out. I was only a kid but holy shit it was intense.
Also show them red dawn. The first pg-13 movie ever, btw.

KKK

The flag of Austria hungary for 1 hour

As said, traditional gender roles, white people, european history like knights and princesses, whatever would be best.

Don't sperg out and go put up obvious 1488 propaganda or anything not suited for children or you'll REALLY pay.

The fellowship of the ring

read them the fable of ducks and hens by George Lincoln Rockwell

Ha, I haven't seen this since I was a kid. I'm going to watch it right now! This is one of those things I watched over and over, and totally forgot about.

See thats a very good way to think. If there wasn't constant jewish influence to subvert them also.

Birth of a nation

Pinocchio

Watch Jordan Peterson lectures on "Marionettes and Individuals" then show them Pinocchio.
Or just show them Old Yeller

Angry Birds.

It encourages masculinity and teaches children that immigration can be deadly.

Just leaving this here

Ooh, yeah. Sword in the Stone or this are great choices.
t. animation student

How can they form opinions when only exposed to one side? They get plenty of blue pills every day. Let them have a red pill once in a while if you want them to have an informed opinion. OP didn't ask how to ban blue pills, he just wants them to get a red pill now and then.

The Princess Bride

There is nothing wrong with trying to combat and counter the constant marxist/jew brainwashing that kids are inundated with 24/7 on television and in the school system.

Old Looney Tunes will teach you everything you need to know about ((them)).

Seriously man, thank you for this. It's been decades. All these memories are flooding back to me as I watch this. I'm feeling comfy as fuck right now.

Just a suggestion:
Show them something with a 60s theme to show how much better a white society was. The Founder.

Good idea Brazil. OP should just turn on YouTube and let them decide what to make of Elsa and Spider-Man videos.

Point out that the sheep in this movie is jewish.

Please note OP's note here >No 'religious' videos, because parents would shit themselves
I would totally back it if it wouldn't get OP in trouble tho, because it has best movie soundtrack for a musical that I've heard. Favorite movie of all time desu

Show them LOTR and for a subliminal message get a ringtone of the Muslim call to prayer and play it every time you see an orc.

Zootopia

At least with Red Dawn you're left feeling hopeful. The Day After was just weapons grade fear mongering. Perhaps justified fear mongering but still had little going for it beyond that. The nuclear attack scene was pretty good but hasn't aged well. youtube.com/watch?v=7VG2aJyIFrA

How has no one mentioned The Matrix? It's everything an 11-year-old boy loves, with a valuable lesson inside!

Definitely angry birds. I know mentioned before, but it is far too good to pass on

>southerner suggests the same movie as a fag
You make me want to move north.

>Airplane!
rated PG
trust an oldfag on this one

dumbo

Red Dawn is good.

The animal farm animated movie.
Excellent art that will hold their attention.
Plus this
youtu.be/bZou8mgDSs8

Sword in the Stone would be a little slow for their tastes perhaps. While I agree that's a pretty good choice, perhaps something like Hunchback of Notredame, or Dumbo (if furry shit isn't entirely off the table). Perhaps even Pinocchio is a good fit!

>Animal Farm
>Red Dawn
These are solid.

>first time I've watched this since the 80s
You're right it's so cheesy now. But it seemed so realistic at the time. I remember looking out the window at school and imagining how things would look if this happened.

My dudes, I thought the point was to redpill them, not scar them for life.

This.
Skics = stupid
The wise man and 6 fingers look jewish tell them they are
White woman = femenime need to be rescued.
White male = strong, skilled and smart