>E Ghouta Jul8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul20
>Lebanese Army kicks off Qalamoun offensive, Syrian jets attack
>Tiger Forces advance 5 km through IS-held territory in S Raqqa
>SAA declared media blackout, incl social media
>SAA beat back IS assault in SE Homs(near Iraq border), IS took 3 POW's & armament
>Raqqa:SDF calims 40% of city
>Trump to end lavish CIA support for ‘moderate’ anti-Assad forces in Syria
>al-Zenki group changes sides from HTS to Ahrar al-Sham, while others leave Ahrar al-sham and join HTS
>RuAF takes out IS HQ in E Hama
>SAA and rebel forces exchange artillery and missile fire in Latakia
>REPORTS:Israel to build new field hospital to treat militants in occupied part of the Golan Heights
>Pentagon furious after Turkey leaks US base locations in Sy, Turkey denies
>Russia to deliver large batch of T90 To Iraqi military in 2017
>IS captures bridge checkpoint from the Iraqi Army in western Anbar
>Egyptian forces start large campaign against IS in Sinai
>Wash Post:UAE behind the hacking of Qatari government news and social media sites
>Yemen:Saudi-led forces are slowly advancing against the Houthi-Saleh alliance E. of Mocha town

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=WaeRM7X_yS4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vd6fuPQ-294
youtube.com/watch?v=04JX0wy0tjA
jeuneafrique.com/459184/politique/six-etudiants-burundais-portes-disparus-apres-competition-aux-etats-unis/
dailystar.com.lb/News/Lebanon-News/2017/Jul-20/413450-hezbollah-and-syrian-air-force-target-militants-on-border.ashx
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4991474,00.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4992262,00.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4992026,00.html
dw.com/en/several-ukrainian-troops-killed-in-worst-violence-for-months/a-39780157
twitter.com/Bradley_Brincka/status/887861034538733573
twitter.com/mutludc/status/888238190607380480
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

===
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start
6+ months have passed since the roadtrip started. From May 1st they are in Greece..
1 of them went back to berlin to visit kids.
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

ASSAD WILL WIN!

FUCK ISRAEL

Jasmine Lady

>Brigadier General Suheil al-Hassan (The Tiger) with Ghassan Naasan the commander of the Tarmah Group

Been away for a while.

What's the basic gestalt on this T-90?

Was this the aftermath of the one with the turret roof on fire that eventually blew up?

FUCK ZIONIST DOGS

Stupid sexy Suheil (no homo).
youtube.com/watch?v=WaeRM7X_yS4

I guess the jew is sleeping, disappointing really
Better tell him the next time

>Russian exports

Wouldn't be surprised if it blew up after going over a bump in the road.

she still is a cute

>Army stands ready to enter #Derna. #Libya

>that Suheil
>that RF flag
>that Zulfiqar

Hafez scoring?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WIKIPEEEEEEEEDDDIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, IT'S BEEN S I X (6) DAYS NOW!!!!!!!!!

probly,future first lady

>Iran
>large and extremely powerful
Trump is literally the biggest threat ZOG has ever faced if he's the real deal. He's more dangerous to the Jew than George Wallace, Ronald Reagan, and every Fascist ruler since WWII ever were combined -- if he's the real deal. If he could transform ZOG's strategic home base of operations, the United States, into the nation that ignites our Goyim Revolution, that would be marvelous indeed.

bumping for ALIZEE
youtube.com/watch?v=Vd6fuPQ-294

Reminder that John McCain will "miraculously" survive his cancer and will then personally kill Asaad using an Israeli-made SodaStream™ Power Armor. He will live forever.

>Trump is literally the biggest threat ZOG has ever faced if he's the real deal.

Fuck this guy. Just look at him. There's something wrong with him. I hear he has the voice of a preteen boy aswell.

A-ha! She's Anisa Shawkat, daughter of Bushra al-Assad (Bashars sister) and Assef Shawkat (frmr. Head of Military Intelligence, Deputy Chief of Staff and deputy Minister of Defense assassinated 18 July 2012 by FSA).
Is cousin marriage ok for the Assads?

>his jewish son in law controls his foreign policy
>most of his top advisors are jews
>frothing boomer-tier support for israel and the jews
>somehow trump is a threat to Zog

Hey man, i was disappointed when the trump train derailed too, but this is just delusional

what's the difference between white and dark caps?

same shit different caps

White for demorats, black for republicunts

>that screenshot

I need to know what beard trimmer Suheil has

You cannot be in this much denial

You may as well accept it. Trump is a ZOG puppet at this point.

Is Bashars sister back in Damascus?

>if he's the real deal
Realistically speaking, he could dismantle ZOG right now if he wanted to. Perhaps I should rephrase to "losing control of the United States" but desu we all know that effectively means "Trump stages self-coup against ZOG occupation of America." at this point.

Also specifically for we knew his son-in-law was a Jew long before Trump was elected.

The Israelis are true heros. Syria would be far worse off without them.

youtube.com/watch?v=04JX0wy0tjA

trump(when he was candidate) being more pro-israel than aipac itself was part of the scheme

>he could __ if he wanted to
He can't do anything he wants to. He is a puppet of ZOG and there is no realistic chance of him secretly being anti-ZOG

>Trump is literally the biggest threat ZOG
>literally
>biggest threat
>threat
this is what the american believe

>134381883
>syria would be far worse if not for the people that funded rebels and isis
shit bait, no (You) for you

>Realistically speaking, he could dismantle ZOG right now if he wanted to.
oh user, you're so funny.

Added more goodies to Hajime.

and what's your basis other than shit posting?

francophones will get it, but there IS a polish user who likes her too

Are you implying any heterosexual man dislikes her?

Having epic maskirovka is crucial to defeating ZOG. Please, believe it. It's crucial to killing ZOG once and for all. But be sure that you can mobilize for the side you're opposing today tomorrow. Your ability to do so is essential to defeating the Jews' contingency plans.

True. If he were the real deal, it'd be present progressive tense.

The fact America is way more important than one or two EU member states or Syria in terms of existential threats to ZOG if a goy regime took power. (Read the post I was replying to.)

jeuneafrique.com/459184/politique/six-etudiants-burundais-portes-disparus-apres-competition-aux-etats-unis/

>Six students from Burundi "disappeared" after a competition in the United States
>The Washington police has launched a witness call after the disappearance of six Burundian students who came to the United States to participate in the First Global Challenge, a robotics competition aimed towards students of the entire world.
>according to the NBC, two of them -- a 16-year-old boy and a 17-year-old girl -- were seen crossing the frontier to Canada.
lel

Anyway good night

>literally le 45215Dimenshunal underwater Zer0-G mahjong
if trump was really an enemy of the ZOG he would have went 180 on the american policies on middle east
if trump was really an enemy of ZOG his daughters wouldn't be married with kikes and he wouldn't deleguate political tasks to (((kushner)))
if trump was really an enemy of ZOG he would have lock up killary
if trump was really an enemy of ZOG he wouldn't have sold weapons to saudis and bow down to israel
if trump was really an enemy of ZOG he would have cooperated with russia on geopolitics

>BEIRUT: Hezbollah and the Syrian air force targeted militants on the outskirts of Arsal to pressure them into accepting a surrender deal, a security source told The Daily Star Thursday.

>"They only have a few hours to come to a decision,” the security source told The Daily Star. “If in the agreement is not made then the proper ground offensive will begin.”

dailystar.com.lb/News/Lebanon-News/2017/Jul-20/413450-hezbollah-and-syrian-air-force-target-militants-on-border.ashx

>The Jerusalem Islamic Waqf announced Wednesday that all of the mosques in the capital will be closed on Friday in an effort to encourage worshipers to come pray at the gates of the Temple Mount, a move that could lead to more violent clashes.

>In addition to calls for a "day of rage," Fatah also declared that Friday prayers would be held in the main squares of major Palestinian cities and sermons would be dedicated to the Al Aqsa Mosque and rallying against Israeli security measures.

>Hamas is also preparing for a deterioration in the security situation, calling on the Palestinians to join the planned protest marches in the West Bank, Gaza and east Jerusalem on Friday after noon prayers.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4991474,00.html

>"Tomorrow is an important turning point in the defense of the Al-Aqsa Mosque and we will leave the victors. The Israeli plans for Al-Aqsa will not be carried out.

>"This is a red line, you are stoking the fire. We are calling for a day of rage and general mobilization of the Palestinian society and the entire Arab nation in the framework of the campaign to defend Jerusalem and Al-Aqsa."

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4992262,00.html

>IDF readies 5 battalions in case Temple Mount clashes spread to West Bank

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4992026,00.html

>Middle East
Congressional supermajority against him if he tried to do too much
>(((Kushner)))
Who do you think he'd need to do his dirty work crushing ZOG elements within the executive branch? A Jew.
>Lock up Killary
Agreed, there's no reason for him to have not done this given it's clear his opponents in Congress don't need it to keep obstructing everything.
>Saudi arms deal
Agreed, but the arms haven't been sent yet. It's possible he's got a plan waiting involving Qatar.
>bow down to Israel
Macкиpoвкa
>would have cooperated with Russia
Agreed, but I'll give him more time.

Posting with old glory on my lap, we've been on camera big screen NRG 2 times already!!

SOURIA BASHAR OU BAS!! Also MAN UNITED!!

Do you keep telling that to yourself every night before you sleep?

No, why would I?

checked and nicely done user!

Any Houston news? I left a month ago to deal with some business.
t. Alief

What is this, a list for ants?

may be time for /ug/ again soon

>Several Ukrainian troops killed in worst violence for months

>Ukraine's military says nine soldiers have died in clashes with Russia-backed rebels in the east of the country.

dw.com/en/several-ukrainian-troops-killed-in-worst-violence-for-months/a-39780157

>Macкиpoвкa
explain me this
he comes openly about stopping the american ZOG and interventionism during election time (thus blowing his cover)
then when he gets elected he basically does the ZOG's bidding
if it was real maskirovka it would have been the opposite or at least he would have concealed it during election time and act behind the curtains when elected
if anything it's maskirovka against his voting base

>Agreed, but I'll give him more time.
why the fuck does he need more time ? he could work with putin under the excuse of the war on terror but right now he still is reluctant to fully cooperate with him
he doesn't need time, he already made his choice

>It's possible he's got a plan waiting involving Qatar.
stop being delusional, he could not have predicted the political rapprochement between qatar and iran (the trigger of the crisis) during the time of the deal, that's just catering to the military industrial complex

>Who do you think he'd need to do his dirty work crushing ZOG elements within the executive branch? A Jew.
really nigga ?
look at the connection of the kushner family you'll end up seeing them in bed with familiar names (soros, clinton etc) if you think that now that he married ivanka, kushner Jr is anti ZOG then you really need to drop the shrooms. it's the complete opposite: that's a move from the ZOG to put their claw on every influencal figure in america's business world and political world. you don't expect them to control the american politics by just influencing the currently elected figures ?
kushner was a sleeping agent that got activated now that trump got elected (realize how quiet he was during election time and now he' very involved with the decision making process)

you're just blinded by the partisanship to the point where every move must be in the right way and when it's clearly not then it's just a more complex plan to fool people. but the only people fooled are the "muh 4D cheese" like you

There are reports of hohol soldiers commiting suicide

Intredasting, so who's the aggressor? I can only assume it's some pravy sector hohols trying to advance.

>It is ironic that one of the last spiritual manifestations of Ba'athism in Iraq is not found in Baghdad, but in the kleptocracy of Erbil.
twitter.com/Bradley_Brincka/status/887861034538733573
Interesting insight into muh democratic k*rds.

I'm tired so I'll just skip most of this. At least I don't spend my days adamantly hating Trump for no real reason at all. What, exactly, do you think I actually do in regards to my "blind partisanship"? Nothing. I'm just not delusional enough to think George Wallace will claw his way out of the grave.

I hope.

Did he do it for her?

twitter.com/mutludc/status/888238190607380480

>i'm tired
yeah suuuure
>I don't spend my days adamantly hating Trump for no real reason at all
i don't hate him
i'm deeply dissapointed in him, but since he cut the funding of FSA i'm inclined to think that there's still hope
>I'm just not delusional enough to think George Wallace will claw his way out of the grave.
implying that's delusion
jefferson davis may have died but it didn't prevent hitler from being born a few decades after his death
we just need to shift back the overton window (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window)

>german train
>tag in english
WDTMBT

It's almost like the recent wave of rapefugees haven't learned German yet

>Via 9fag
Sven, I...

>implying they can read english
>implying they can read at all
wew lad

>what is filename
top kek

that's gr8 insight. thanks for sharing!

Nemas problemas.

What's the consensus here on the Idlib Civil War? I feel like we should support both sides but support HTS a bit more.

Would /sg/ consider the Syrian Civil war more of a proxy war between Iran and KSA, Turkey and Iran, or USA and Russia?

Iran/KSA most definitely

kek

OC Memri memes

Agreed.
HTS winning equals more dead goatfuckers and less t*rk influence.
Jews & KSA vs Iran, with Russia cleaning up.

Russia/USA whose allies are Iran/KSA

mainly israel/KSA vs iran
but russia has a lot to loose if syria had to fall

Who's winning?

Syria/Iran/Russia are driving the events on the ground.

I don't know if any of mine are OC because I just screenshotted them from youtube videos when they said something I found funny

Iran, Israel and Russia won bigtime.
The jews of course, always wins.

i'm off to bed. g'nite /sg/

Not OC, but Memri is such a goldmine.

as always
jews

The T90A, performed very well in Syria
And at least Russia can actually export shit

Thank you for your time, /sg/, see you next year when I return.

I'll follow your initiative.
gn

from where ?
is there a place where internet doesn't exist ?

I live half the time in an RV and half the time in the Appalachian Mountains

>المقاومة تستهدف مواقع جبهة النصرة في ضهر الهوى و موقع القنزح ومرتفعات عقاب وادي الخيل وشعبة النحلة في جرود عرسال اللبنانية
Arsal operation has started.

>The attack started from two axes with multiple directions for each axis, the first from the Syrian town of Flitah towards the Nasra sites in its inventory in the western penaloon

are you a native american ?
why don't you have wi fi on phone internet ?