FBI turns over 7,000 documents from Weiner laptop in Clinton-tied case

"The FBI has turned over 7,000 new documents from Anthony Weiner’s private laptop to the State Department as part of a watchdog group's lawsuit related to last year's Hillary Clinton email case."

So, which agency will delete them?

archive.is/IpGo1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uh oh, what's going on here?

Does anyone else feel sleepy?

Let's forget about all this. If you're in the Bay Area maybe we could all meet up and catch a movie sometime

JW wants the records, but admin is dragging their feet. Fitton blames Obama holdovers.

Judicial watch foia'd them. They'll get them, but for some reason Trump's admin has been just as slow getting them out as Onigger.

Step it up, faggots.

Trump should declassify everything, & let the bodies hit the floor

I've kind of given up hope on the infamous weiner laptop. Was supposed to be the nail in the coffin and not a god damn thing. He's such a slimy fuck, if he's not caught who will be?

Bump for justice

The pizza is heating up

Bump

Have a bump
>the captcha is so shit the thread will die before I can bump it

Pizza time is when?

Bump

youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ

>Weiner
PffftHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Trump's trying to avoid touching anything directly so it doesn't "lose credibility" which is what the MSM line will be if he doesn't directly fuck Hillary.

"Political vengeance" etc etc

27th CONFIRMED HAPPENING

How do we freedom of information that shit.

BUMP

Have a bump

and another
slide teams are out en mass lads, stay vigilant

Bump

I believe it was said that the reason Trump is moving at the pace he is moving is because things have to be slowly rolled out so as not to shock the system as it were.

If things are not done in a precise fashion in terms of unveils, arrests, etc, then it could cause disruptions in timelines which would be fundamentally devastating.
Well, thats the theory anyway. Have a nice day!

In like 30 years, my dude

This. Could bring the gov't down because it's not just dems who are deep shit.

Theres still a shit load of Obama holdovers in lower positions.
There really needs to be a purge of employees.