Prepping

What are you doing to prepare for the economic collapse?

I'm just stacking silver. Silver is cheap right now, and I do think the USD will stop being the World Reserve Currency within my lifetime. Keeping all my money in the bank will probably just lead to it being swiped by the government or inflated away. The most likely scenario I see of a collapse in the US is the end to the USD as World Reserve Currency.

I do have a small collection of free canned food that I find here and there in donation bins. I'm pretty sure it will expire before I ever need it. I like good food, and I wouldn't want to eat crap in a can anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are beans the sterotypical homeless person/SHTF this is what's left to eat food?

I got enough rope to hang myself if shit goes down.

Nah dude if shit ever got that bad the niggers would kill themselves, plus they wouldn't have the wherewithal to survive. Just hunker down snag a few ladies and start repopulating the white race like there's no tomorrow. We can erase the mistakes of our past that way.

have you read the nutritional information?

Nah not a huge beans guy tbqhwy

For now, just holding on to the few ounces of gold and 8 or thereabouts ounces of silver I have. Eventually I plan to accumulate more but first I am going to focus on other essentials.

Here is some stuff off the top of my head

Year supply of water for everybody in family
Batteries
Salt
Plan to make shit load of beef jerky that lasts for years
Gas
Plan to buy cattle
Get some horses to ride for everyone in my family
Land to grow crops and hunt
Buy some canned food that lasts for a while.
(this is why people buy beans they are canned)
Lots and lots of ammo
Book collection for when I get bored

>gold
what are you going to do? shave off a few slivers to buy bread?

buying guns ammo body armor and liquor. if society collapses, I'm going down with it

If you're not armed someone's going to bust the door down blow your head off and take all your precious silver

Keeping a modest supply of rations is a good idea, just don't go overboard with it. Instead, have the means to make your own food, with land and gardening/seeds. Also be able to clean your own water.

gold is a long term investment just like silver and much easier to carry a large amount although certainly a longer term investment

yeah i'm partial to peanutbutter packets and beef jerky. last thing i want to deal with in a firefight is mudbutt. beans are the devil.

I am far beyond making simple preps.

No prep what so ever. I'll try to live I guess but I won't put much effort into it.

I own more firearms than the average person in my city and I'm willing to use them in an emergency.

golds value has gone from 1900/oz to 1150/oz, its not an investment at all

Going to start to prep. Dried food, batteries, ammunition, and medicine if possible. Don't know if a generator would be worth it. Life Straws and other water purification tools.

I can't justify stocking that much canned stuff. SHTF isn't going to happen before it expires most likely

>Shelves not packed to the brim with nothing but Chef Boyardee and cheap vodka.

It's like baby's first chimpcon 5 prep job in that photo.

Currency isn't going to matter. All that silver is worthless. Power is the only thing that will matter if currency becomes worthless. People with guns, muscles. Etc.

Also I feel if I really want to prep I should become friends with the Mormon community here. Have an old bank building they use. Complete with a vault filled with food and other items, as is with is what's required for their religion. Don't know if they own any weapons though. Can't imagine they do.

If you are a normie hoarding food or precious metals is nothing. What you need is either an escape plan and offshore bank account or firearms/survival pack and a motorcycle to reach the wilderness. Being held up in your house wont work as city people will storm your house. You need to get out or become a looter yourself.

Generators are great, but you either want to be rural or have an extremely effective way to hide it. They put a big fucking target on you and will be stolen day one when there are power problems.

everyone really underestimates the horror thats gonna happen to most once the shit hits the fan. All your prepping wil do is feed some third world degenerate who didnt give a fuck about you or your family or place in the former society, you will die plain and simple if you are not the biggest and baddest in the city and even then, you will still die when the local warlord rears its head and slaughters all who wont bow to him. it wont be pretty.

>offshore bank account
What is theoretical money going to do for you during a societal collapse?

it's a great time to buy than.

it is a long term investment in case shit hits the fan. good luck lugging around all that silver homeboy

If you keep your food where you live you'll probably die quicker than a lot. Youd be better hiding the shit and collecting in piece by piece as you need it.

The only prepping you'll do is Jamal

I have 300,000 rounds of .22lr (growing every time there's a lull in the market). Spare guns including handguns which accept .22lr. I also have a 12 gauge shotgun with only around 3,000 bird shot. That will be used for hunting mostly.

I do have a "fortified" location on my property but it's not as good as I would like. I just dug a hole and poured 3inches of cement over a rebar dome. It's good for tornados and shit but not for much else. The plan is to save up for one of those fancy fallout shelter that come with showers, beds and other luxury stuff. Expensive though.

For food I have enriched white rice and pinto beans in 100lb vacuum sealed buckets. Any other survival food is just a meme guys. Rice and beans is where it's at nutritionally. Also have lots of vitamins and other first aid medicinals.

For water I have a collection system for rain. So far it produces enough to shower, cook and drink. I have a home filter that can be driven by bicycle if need be (if solar fails). With replacement filters galore.

I order of importance once SHTF...

>1. Guns
>2. Defensive fortifications
>3. Water
>4. First Aid
>5. Fuel
>6. Food

These priorities can change depending on the scenario. For instance if we suffer an ecological disaster then fortifications, water and food might go to the top.

we will be by shortly to remove your goods ty for geo positioning yourself.

Human beings turn into monsters after three days of not having creature comforts and despair. Preppers are the most dangerous, because they'll be the best equipped to rob other people.

and when i see people riding up on the street of my property they will get shot

>The most likely scenario I see of a collapse in the US is the end to the USD as World Reserve Currency
U.S. military will not allow this to happen.

Im thinking small countries will still function within themselves during a crisis. If you live under one of the many global governments you are just screwed.

preppers dont live in cities

I live in a northern climate and don't have a car. That looks like how I stock up for winter, except I go for lower sodium choices. Also, dried beans are better than canned because they help heat and hydrate the house all day. Also, you can't eat silver or bullets.

Yeh negros are typically more physically dominant.
Whitey has always had to be a billion times smarter than you gorillas to stop you from tearing down every single bit of the civilized world.
Is it a wonder that tapdancing and throwing balls is the only things we allow you to succeed at.

>not stocking up on beef jerkey

Shit wrong hole

Theres going to be hoards of them. Once the food is depleted from the city hoards of gangs will group up and march to the country or suburbs. You wont have the firepower to keep them at bay.

Not stacking up on crypto
Ethereum is the cheapest it is ever going to be

Hue. I think gold and silver are retarded if the economy crashes. You assume you will make it out with your life to sell those assets. You should just buy a shit of lead or iron so you can go full Mel Gibson Patriot and melt some musket balls.

you are still gonna die first wave.

no, gold will never be an investment again since no government will ever return to the gold standard. Silver is the same, as its also nearly halved in value. Theres never going to be a shtf where anyone is lugging around their wealth, let alone accepting useless metal as payment. Sorry you fell for faux new's commercials

Depends on scenario & Bunkers(Such as the underwater & underground ones) the Power Structures have access to are quite well made.

[KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Islands & places with Low populations are common places Power Structures have Bunkers. They even have "Scorched Earth" plans to eliminate the populations surrounding the Bunkers.

there will be once civilization starts up again. again, long term investment. do you know what these words mean?

preppers by very nature are not going to make it, they are not mobile they cannot leave thier stash, they will be burned out or more, and then your stuff is ours. it is that simple.

Only a Truly big gummed nigger would even Think about trying to take what I have worked so hard to earn.
That or a Jew.

So yeah thanks for the warning nigger nazi faggot jew.

they can pack their car and drive to the wilderness.

Astral projection until I can completely ignore the needs of my body.

You sound like an aryan brotherhood fag that lives off the government

Roads will be blocked you wont make it in a car.

It's for when the shit is over or for jumping borders. I'm not personally bug into it, but I see the appeal.

People not in the cities are the ones with the opportunity to do such a simple security measure. People will always look first where a person lives.

If you have 5 smaller stockpiles than one huge you can better hide them and should you lose one to looters at least you have 4 more etc...

You can keep them in close proximity. Just keep them seperate. Part of prepping is minimizing risk. This is an extremely easy safety measure which sets up multiple safety nets should one fail.

wow you are some special stupid, there wont be a "restart" in your lifetime because you will be dead, the only thing of value will be your labor your guns and your females.

> city
> tfw tour already dead

Most of the true Aryan warriors are in prison.
Most inmaits are faggots.
Hence most Aryans are faggots

I bought a ton of ramen noodles but I've already eaten most of it

Silver only has value because we make it have value, same goes with gold and diamonds although those both have a use in electronics. In a survival situation everyone should have items of value like food, water, and medicine to trade, not just useless metal. Banks go down, society goes down.

Also you lads should take an EMT/Fire Safety course at your local community college. Other people will have guns too, and knowing how to treat yourself and others will give you the edge- plus all your prepper shit will look useless if you die of pneumonia or the flu.

Gold is not an investment. It's a decent way to store wealth to hedge against inflation, societal collapse, etc. but it is objectively not an investment.

This

I've got alerts set up with all the levels of government. If stuff is happening I'll know about it before most of the civvies and I'll be hiding my ass underground.

The world doesn't go to shit all at once. Gold and silver are for after the shit has settled or for border hopping.

you sound like first wave dead persons. the carnage when the leash comes off will be like no other.

>no sriracha

0/10

I'm going to start canning water.
Good way to keep the mason jars clean, and canned water will keep for years and years while water in food grade jugs will begin to grow bacteria and algae and shit if you leave it for more than 6 months or so.

Just a thought I had that I hadn't heard before.

They're still living off the government. They might as well be niggers

Take what I need from these California libtards...

im an investment banker, i live long term investment. Gold is a terrible investment.

silly to carry your wealth on you when fleeing disaster when gold can easily be taken from you by the border gaurd

>Banks go down,
found your problem there. you cannot fathom that all you worked for and gathered in a bank is worthless. worthless as shit.

Way ahead of you hoss.

I have caches stashed across a broad range mostly ammo and basic needs, fire starters etc.

I just purchased an expand o van and am retrofitting it in tiny house fashion, composting toilet, water purification, solar, sat internet.

Expando Vans are cheap compared to other vehicles it's size "if you buy it from surplus dealer" got mine for 6500 with 1500 miles.

It can go most anywhere, can ford 6ft of water unmodified, and offer luxuries other military vehicles don't. Such as generators, and AC, as well a decent bug out range on full tanks.

It also makes a really cool RV.

>hedge against inflation, societal collapse

get a clue, there will be no society but warlords and deathbringers. you will be neither

Not if you live hundreds of miles from a city, troll harder next time, meme flag nigger

some one somewhere knows you are there. have fun with being a fish in a barrel. u really never thought this out have you?

Yeah, border hopping. You're not going to get out of a shit country with your wealth. But it's a lot easy to get out of shit country when you can bribe people.

>Prepper dude turns on computer to see the latest info wars news
>Global economy has just collapsed
>Frightened prepper dude prepares himself and conducts his dooms day plan to survive the hysteria
>Suddenly as he's locked and loaded and fortified his defenses a massive flood of niggers crush his barriers he had built to shield his house and start surrounding him
>He starts killing off many nogs with all his might going into a legendary kill count
>But alas he runs out of ammo and weapons the niggers finally get to prepper dude
>The group of savage rock hard nigger pin the prepper dude down and rip of his camo pants
>They spread his sweet man cheeks open to see his tight man hole ready for the taking
>The niggers with thier massive rock hard black logs begin to unleash thier furry on prepper dudes anus ravaging his hole
>With each slam making prepper dude scream
Cont?

hundreds of miles just delays the inevitable. your stuff will be ours.

During collapse time, I'll be trading 1 round of .22lr for 1oz or silver

Exactly ;)

Should've invested in a space rocket mate. CIA-Glow in the dark-Niggers cant go into outerspace.

and when u run out of ammo - and you will run out, then what?

not after a month

cont.

As in ours you mean nig nogs?

Model? Whats it called I wanna buy one too my dude.

nice truck hand it over. thats whats going to happen to you, sure you can shoot back but we will just wait you out and kill you all.

Good luck. I can get a watermelon at 400 yards.

lol after a month there will be established roaming gangs. You would just deliver the local warlord a fresh bounty.

>70% of Americans have less than 2 weeks of food in the house

This tells me that 220 million Americans will die if the groceries can't be stocked in less than 2 months, but wait it gets worse. If the water stopped working then 110 million Americans would die in the first week!

So basically if you hide 3 months worth of food and water you can survive the death of 3/4 of the country.
The gun fags without food are going to be raiding the 70% of people without any food!
But wait it gets worse! Less than 5% of Americans have food for three months or more! So 95% of the gun fags (who don't prep food) will also be dead in three months, because they keep raiding houses with no food!

Conclusion: own some guns, but spend money on food and water and for fuck sake don't tell anyone!

If there is actually a SHTF scenario we are all going to die brutally and watch the people we love die brutally too

It will be far worse than you could ever imagine

I imagine lots of people will just starve to death

M934A2 6x6 5 Ton

and then my sons will have a trust fund.

wow
you really are a special kind of stupid

of your going to bribe someone, theyre going to take everything youve got, so youre saying save gold so that the border gaurd you bribe can become rich, great plan.

anybody who thinks you should ONLY have silver and gold is a tard

Exactly. People who think gold or silver will have any value whatsoever after the financial collapse are stupid.

I don't have enough cash. Trust me I want to leave as much as anybody.

how long do it stay good?

What are the best foods to store? Longest lasting?

Canned food is obvious but what else?

Oatmeal? Rice?

Remember the best way to survive is to avoid conflict all together. If youre barricading yourself in a house youve already set up far more conflict than youd ever want. Let your house be a red herron and give the impression "nothing is here".

Someone walking through your "territoty" just let them etc.... if people think theres no people, food or weapons where you are then youre doing perfect.