God and Trump

There is a theory that God has actually selected Donald Trump as a last chance to save the West, and whoever is on God's side gravitates towards Trump, and anybody who chooses the world/Satan is against him.

I don't think this is far-fetched from a Christian/Biblical perspective. The fact is that 98% of all Christian public figures are so weak, cowardly, and brainwashed, that they are completely useless and neutered. Mainstream churches were infected by NWO-propaganda/femminism after the 60's, turning Christians into a horde of weak PC-zombies.

God had to choose Trump because he is the only one willing, despite not being a huge Christian. I believe Trump is somewhat aware of God and probably acknowledges Him to some degree, otherwise he wouldn't continually acknowledge Him in his speeches and also revoke the Johnson ammendment. It's possible that Trump only sees Christianity as being culturally valuable, but from watching Trump for years now, I don't think that's true.

But, I think that anybody who goes against Trump is going against God. From studying The Bible, if you are against God or a chosen servant of God, you are going down.

Somebody post that giant chart all of the people who have died after speaking out against Trump. There is no way that is a coincidence when hardly a single celebrity died during the Obama years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god doesnt exist. made up fairytale to control people.

>last chance to save the west
>jewish puppet
Delusion.
t. kike

you follow a kike-made religion.

>blackpilled stormfronters denying God exists

Ok brainlets

And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4 They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.”[a] 5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. 6 They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified. 9 For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

11 But after the three and a half days the breath[b] of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.

13 At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe has passed; the third woe is coming soon.

>accuses others of being brainlets
>followed an irrational thought process

zzz

So, did Trump's 1260 days start on the day he announced his candidacy?

>irrational
Prove it faggot.

Take your kike on a stick ooga booga nonsense out of here.

Read what you just wrote again and if you are smart, you will understand just how stupid you sound.

Rev. Peale was literally Trump's childhood pastor.

But let me guess: paganism didn't get subverted by (((them))) even though every other religion on the planet has?
Fuck off Varg we know it's you

Not believing in God is an irrational thought process

I don't think we're in the end days though.

My thought process is just reading through the Old Testament. When God's people go into battle, they win every battle no matter what happens, even if they are out-matched with no chance of winning. These battles are proven to have happened too with other historical documentation from ancient Eastern civilizations.

I think the same thing happened with our founding fathers. How the fuck did they beat the British empire? Because God favored them. They wanted liberty from the Satanic religion of cuckery in England, and they left. They were also Christians.

The same thing is happening right now with Donald Trump as it did with our founding fathers.

ok. god kills his own creation, which he supposedly loves unconditionally, because of an inherent trait he himself gave them, free will. Rational thought says that a creator would not punish his creation for the flaws he himself instilled upon his creation. And said creator certainly wouldnt blame the creation for its errors, but himself.

>but free will!

god gave you free will.

all organized religion is a crutch for the intellectually weak and irrational.

I never denied the existence of God. Americans are truly the stupidest on earth...

Not necessarily, Steven Anderson is the most based preacher you have in America and he completely dismisses Trump as an ungodly adulterer.

Okay but Rev Peale is a complete hack and borderline NWO-tier Christian propaganda.

But I think Trump understands the general idea and believes in God, and I think God is using him because he is willing, and other more zealous Christians are not willing.

YEAH!!!

which god? your god? why your god?

trump is an incompetent stooge who cant even save himself

Don't forget the part where God helps those who help themselves. Effort and skill is required.

>supposedly loves unconditionally

God loves his followers unconditionally. He does not love haters of God, that's why he sends them to hell.

>it's not fair that we're here so God's not here

Cry about it

You're off your fucking rocker

Im agnostic and i love trump, if i were to ever turn to religion i would go pagan

>Rev Peale is a complete hack
>Members of Peale's congregation are among the richest and most powerful men in the world
The first is opinion, the second is fact. Just because wikipedia says people criticized his self-help methods doesn't mean they don't work.

Spinozism is the true redpill religion
>no kike on stick
>no fedora tipping
>no mud hut pagan LARP
>no self-combustion

>THIS is what your average goytheist believes

Follow glorious communism with no gods. Truly best system for strong people

>free will is real

I agree with 97% of what Anderson says except for his irrational hatred of Trump.

His criticisms of Trump hardly make any sense. He doesn't even address Trump's opposition to the NWO and his revoking of the Johnson amendment.

>drumpf is dumb
Yet he was elected President against all odds?

How embarrassing for you.

you didnt dispute any of my points, just shoved yours in my face. you seem to really know god's intentions, you guys best pals or something? or are you just interpreting the old testament (which you should ignore according to jesus) however you want to to justify your beliefs?

>Spinoza's ancestors were of Sephardic Jewish descent and were a part of the community of Portuguese Jews

>he thinks god makes all his major decisions for him

Get out of here commie stink scum. When our people got tired of your piece of shit Marxist anal excretions you crushed and shot them with tanks. Workers paradise my ass.

any system with no gods is the best system for strong people. religion is for weak people who need justification for doing good things or living. sad!

give a chapter and verse damn it!

Trump was 70 yrs, 7 months & 7 days of age on Inauguration Day 2017, the Hebrew Year 5777. Seven is the number of completeness and perfection; material and spiritual.

I'd love to see your moral system that is self-regulating.

>muh "God made humans so it's his fault we sin" argument
>Reddit spacing
Go back to r/atheism

Then I am switching back to atheism. I Rather fedora tip than follow kikes.

Its funny, my pastor did a sermon on something similar.

god uses man, be they pius or unjust, for his will equally

>You seem to know God's intentions

Romans 1:18-32 says that God takes his hand off of reprobates and gives them over to a "reprobate" (or animalistic) mind. These people go to hell after they've rejected God.

>Jesus says to ignore the old testament

Lmao wtf are you talking about? There is a new sacrifice system set up after Jesus' death, but the Old Testament is not supposed to "be ignored". The God of the old testament is the same God of the New Testament.
"I did not come to abolish the law, I have come to fulfill it".

Its either Providence or the unavoidable paths of sub atomic particles. Free will is a myth. It is false for both Theism and Atheism.

OP is a true Patrician and Trump is a new Prophet.

it's called being a good person for the sake of being a good person. radical concept i know. You dont need religion for it, crazy i know. q

>says that studies the bible
>doesn't post these verses
Read more son.

Daniel 2:21
He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning.

Romans 13:1
Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

not an argument

>There is a theory
>OP is talking out of their asshole
Choose both.

Revelation 11
Thank God Jews hate atheism and attack it as often as possible right?

fucking kek, yea im sure it's god's fault too that you're a virgin failure in life right.

If you don't have free will then it is not your fault you think you have free will, nor that anyone argues about it, because we are all puppets.

Don't you see how worthless the above philosophy is? You can prove behavior is genetically influenced but if you're arguing people aren't in control of their actions you should lobby to reform the justice system.

pick and choose, pick and choose. bet your faggot ass has 2 types of cloth on right now

The God of the Bible is an imposter. More like the mascot of a few bad franchises.

God did, however, use Trump to exercise His will.

I'm starting to believe it after the "Trump Curse" kept shreking people.

He comes off as a complete maroon and not very Christ-like at all, but there's just too many weird coincidences surrounding the guy.

> "hurr I have a theory about God u guise"

It isn't a radical concept, it is a fictional concept.

You haven't even described what being good means or how to know what is good or bad.

At least a Darwinist can say good behaviors are those that support a group's survival and bad behaviors threaten survival of the group. This is game theory so actions that might benefit an individual are often not the best choice for the group's long term survival.

Then go back to following you predetermined programming robot. An oxygen particle is misguiding your neuron almonds.

fucking this

Of course this all ties into the August eclipse and September happening.

King David was a murderer. God still liked him. Fucking christtards with your everyone must be holier than thou or god hates them shit.

Nice!
I'm not talking about genetics. I'm talking about electrons and quarks. Cause and effect. An electron has not free will. Certainly we can agree on this. Yet we are essentially made of elections and empty space. The only case to be made for free will resides in Theism yet I don't see a way to marry that with an omnipotent God which seems to me to be a logical necessity; unmoved mover and all.
> lobby to reform the justice system.
Fuck niggers though.

Every atheist thinks they are a genius... You tired, and corny, nigga.

If you don't follow Jewish fedora tippers you are OK. Not going back to kike on a stick worship.

Part 1

how are you this dense that you dont see the relationship between what i posted and what you did. I am a darwinist. Darwinists would say humans work on the golden rule, do onto others as you want done onto you, because that is literally what supports the group's overall survival. Something is good because collectively, society deems that action as having utility to the group. This concept is completely devoid of any religious input

Maybe I already am? Whose to say? What makes you think you have free will anyways? Desire?

Part 2

i said organized religion, not a belief in god.

Am Antichrist
can debunk
#I'mWithHim

>hardly a single celebrity died during the Obama years

>Patrick McGoohan
>Ricardo Montalban
>Bea Arthur
>Don DeLuise
>David Carradine
>Ed McMahon
>Farrah Fawcett
>Michael Jackson
>Billy Mays
>Walter Cronkite
>John Hughes
>Patrick Swayze
>Brittany Murphy
>Dennis Hopper
>Leslie Neilsen
>Gary Coleman
>Tony Curtis
>Amy Winehouse
>Elizabeth Taylor
>Steve Jobs
>Ryan Dunn
>Randy Savage
>Whitney Houston
>Michael Clarke Duncan
>Neil Armstrong
>Dick Clark
>Andy Griffith
>Nora Ephron
>Ray Bradbury
>Paul Walker
>Cory Monteith
>James Gandolfini
>Joan Rivers
>Robin Williams
>Philip Seymour Hoffman
>Richard Attenborough
>Harold Ramis
>Bob Hoskins
>Casey Kasem
>Wes Craven
>Christopher Lee
>BB King
>Muhammad Ali
>David Bowie
>Leonard Cohen
>Carrie Fisher

Everyone will bend the knee eventually.

How unfortunate for you that the quarks of the universe aligned for you to submit that substandard post. After all, the Universe controlled your fingers across the keyboard and (You) had no say in the matter because you're just a worthless self-replicating meatbag in the randomness of random.

I wish you were in the same room as me so I could physically assault you until you told me that I had free will to stop beating your ass.

Part 3

Checked.

Part 4

Part 5/final

>crutches are bad
>the Mob can control its appetite by itself

youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo
scroll to 5:15, man predicted trump would bring ppl closer to god in 80's

this, people ignore the bigger picture to see a tiny pixel. this "trump curse" people talk about, if it were so effective, people would be dropping dead left and right. In reality, so many are opposed to him that it's just statistically more likely that people against him will die than people who are for him, the two pools of people are uneven.

>I wish you were in the same room as me so I could physically assault you until you told me that I had free will to stop beating your ass.
Jokes on you. I'm a solipsist.

You're the moron who said "good person" like it is some universal bullshit. And Golden Rule only works if the other party reciprocates, not the cuck-version that Christianity insists exists.

Too bad you couldn't call yourself a Darwinist to begin with and I had to both suggest and inform your worthless mind.

All of this is specified in Hebrews. Those rituals are revoked.

good argument

Here

If you doubt Trump is religious

>Trump has had relationships with a number of Christian spiritual leaders, including Florida pastor Paula White, who has been called his "closest spiritual confidant."[59] In 2015, he received a blessing from Greek Orthodox priest Emmanuel Lemelson[60] and in 2016, he released a list of his religious advisers, including James Dobson, Jerry Falwell Jr., Ralph Reed and others.

Also Melania opened a Trump speech reciting the Bible.
He also said after the art of the deal the Bible is his favorite book, nothing beats the bible
He was also raised Christian, he's not pretending.

It is. The Mob is clinically retarded and needs institutions to guide it. Every civilization has a state religion; a mythos, or something beyond itself for people to strive towards. Without that we are little better than dogs.

you sure got me user! your semantics have convinced me of your point! not your arguments (of which there are none)!

good person is universal, in a first world society, as how i defined it. if you need that definition defined for you, you're a garbage person with no inner morals or ethics, who is only good for others, only good because of the fear of eternal damnation.

>people are stupid
>you must treat stupid people as stupid and never educate them
>they will eventually not be stupid

you're not doing them a favor by introducing a crutch to them.

>>they will eventually not be stupid
I don't recall ever implying that. There will always be an underclass that needs guidance. Bell curves are magic.

watch the whole thing to better understand the story

If you talk about celebrities and other people that go into the performing arts then yes, people in the performing arts are more likely to oppose anything not left. She did win doe, no bulli

That fucking solipsism. How do I know that me and everyone here isn't a NPC in some dudes life?

at this point im talking about all americans. more americans dislike trump than like him. Statistically, everyday more people who dislike trump die than people who like him.

>There will always be an underclass that needs guidance.
sigh i want to argue against this but i cant. wp user.

>good is universal
You might be surprised how some cultures treat outsiders. Being "good" to the in-group might be near universal, for other groups it varies wildly. Plus the part where multiculturalism destroys the in-group community and degenerates to tribalism.

>no morals or ethics
>fear of damnation
I disagree with your statement because morals and ethics are not universal and ow the edgehog needs to explain his fedora version of morals and ethics.

That's actually not that many after 8 years in comparison to what we've had in the trump years so far.

Most of the deaths are anti-trumpers too.