***SPECULATION*** T.J. MILLER NEXT VICTIM POSSIBLY?

archive.is/9Bt0D

T.J. Miller Slams ‘Silicon Valley’ Cast For Not Doing Enough To Stop Trump

>T.J. Miller shocked comedy fans earlier this year when he announced that he’d be leaving HBO’s tech sitcom “Silicon Valley” for good. His character, obnoxious startup investor Erlich Bachman, quickly became an audience and critical darling after the show’s premiere in 2014. In an interview with HuffPost this week, Miller spoke frankly about how the current political climate influenced his decision to leave the show ― and blasted his former castmates for not doing enough to prevent President Donald Trump’s election.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._J._Miller
youtube.com/watch?v=wnw9yhgi8yU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's only funny because of his voice. Really just a poorman's Seth Rogen.

But could he be a pedophile

He's a liberal nigger and I hope he gets mugged.

>and his mother is of German-Jewish, Austrian-Jewish, and Russian-Jewish descent.[3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._J._Miller

PUNCHABLE FACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That's too bad. He played a good character.

Anyone have that picture of him taking a selfie during 9/11?

Done

(((TJ Milller))) I'm always now on full alert for anyone with that name, despite it being goy.

sad, i really enjoyed his character and what he brought to the show. i heard his standup is better than most

>T.J. Miller Slams ‘Silicon Valley’ Cast For Not Doing Enough To Stop Trump
Couldn't they at least make it "Doing enough To Stump Trump"?

GUYS YOU'RE MISSING THE POINT...

HES PROLLY A PEDOPHILE

Character was funny his stand up is shit tier

He left a fucking hit show to try and stop Trump

Either you're tryna hide something or you're completely retarded

>Probably
definitely look at his rat Jew face and how he acts he is a kid fucking rabbi

Just read that interview out of interest not really knowing who this guy is- he comes across as literally mentally challenged. Like there's something wrong with him. Is that what he's always like?

He left the show because he's been getting work in big movies like Deadpool and whatever else. If he wants to pursue that type of work full time he simply won't have time for Silicon Valley. Additionally, if he REALLY wants to pursue that type of work full time he has to suck the Hollywood Liberal Agenda Cock of Satan. Some Jew probably had a meeting with him and said ay TJ goyum you wanna be in the new Batgoyum Vs SuperXe And The Liberal Avengers? Well ya gotta help OUR GIRL Hillary get elected! Good goyum.

Can we have a daily thread edition just for Trump Curse victim's? Or it can even be speculation on who we think will be next and what will happen to them. Come on Sup Forums would be great for laffs

>T.J. Miller Slams ‘Silicon Valley’ Cast For Not Doing Enough To Stop Trump

So he's on the coke payment plan.

This is literally all i remember him for because my kids were obsessed with this show before that millennial alcoholic manlet Alex Hirsch went nanners and killed his own show because he had a Trump meltdown.

He was the guy behind the camera in cloverfield and was a costar in yogi bear. He's probably doing movies and shit

TJ Mill((Stein))(()())))

TJ Miller left the show because they didn't make it all political

He already committed career suicide
His standup """comedy""" special bombed hard

I think it will be really fun destroying him
His reasons were EXTREMELY fucking smug, too fucking smug for his level of ""success"".

Its bad enough when A-list actors like Deniro, RDJ, and Meryl Streep shit on Trump and try to tell us what to think and feel, but Miller is barely fucking relevant.
Nobody watched Silicon Valley. Not even tech nerds watched it, they were busy watching anime. Only Californians watched it, maybe.
No one ever heard of him before Deadpool.
And maybe some suckers saw Office Christmas Party because they saw him in Deadpool.
And now this smug bastard is about to be in what will be the shittiest movie of the year if not decade. The Emoji Movie.

So when this smugness comes from an unwarranted D-list actor, its crazy.

When will """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""comedians/funny actors"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" learn current politics, especially against a standing president don't mix.

youtube.com/watch?v=wnw9yhgi8yU

holy fuck

He is obviously jew, you don't even need to check it.

I thought this guy was kind of funny. Then I watched him on Hot Ones and he made such a scene and was... Such a child about the whole thing.

Why are so many stupid shit in Sup Forums tonight? Linking Chester with pizzagate, this shit right here...

What the fuck are the shills doing??

Are you implying he harvested her eyes?

Implying Seth Rogan is funny

Don't you need to have a career before you go full retard leftist? All I know about this faggot is that he was never seen in Cloverfield.

His stand up comedy has always been shit. The only thing he gained popularity from was acting in popular movies and tv shows. This going back to basics thing he is proclaiming is laughable, because no one knew who the fuck he was when he only did stand-up.

Reminder.
(((Time Warner)))
-> HBO
-> CNN

Seth Rogen is a poor man's Seth Rogen.