Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xnj5a
youtube.com/watch?v=rrtufBbh2SA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHAHAHAHA!

1 down 48,000,000 more to go.

Ice ice baby

What is she saying in Spanish?

Why were they arresting that poor Hillary voter?

Jajajajajajaja¡¡¡¡¡

HAHAHAHAH I LIVE A FEW MILES AWAY FROM THIS BEANER MAGNET OF A TOWN

Levanate mis manos, bienche cabron. (Let go of my hands, fucking bastard).

>pisses herself

lol did she piss herself?

>Why go after people trying to make a decent living?'
archive.is/xnj5a

thank you for hooktoob

Yes!

BOOYA!

More.

Because hombre she's making a living on american dime. You think she pays rent with flowers? Hell no essay! I bet my bottom fucking dollar she uses every single welfare benefit imaginable. YOUVE GOT TO GO BACK.

>*didnu nuffins in spanish*
Pretty much the usual stuff, "What are you doing to me", "Why are you doing this". I heard a few cuss words as well.

>resists arrest in foreign language
scum

"why don't you arrest the bad guy"

We need to start a general to report all illegals, heck even all Mexicans to Ice

>angry illegal noises

oh god, that facebook comment they used..

>She should be compensated for this

Yeah she should be compensated for breaking the law. Fucking sjw's

Me too! This makes me so happy

>that low center of gravity

also did SHE FUCKING PISS HERSELF KEK

This, basically admitting to not giving a fuck to integrate.

Only in a truly cucked country would you pay compensations to someone you brought to heel for breaking your laws.
Entirely unrelated, what's trudeau up to these days?

>dindũs nũffin

I remember when that was grounds to get kicked the fuck out regardless of if you were here legally or not.

Lulz, she probably pissing herself out of here cause she knows she's fucked.

>you've been matched
>say hello

SHART

She probably came cause all womyn are into the rape-thing

no it's sweat from sitting in her little flower selling cart thing
when someone pisses themselves there is usually a lot of it and it runs down their leg and shite

She will be. Free trip to mexico.

Was that pieces of candy falling out of her at the end? Is she a pinata?

Also she peed lol

The run of the mil beanniggotry. The Jews put [yells in spanish] because it's basically "fuck you asshole/cuck, go to hell" is the first thing out of her mouth.

These niggers steal the flowers from local cemeteries and waddle into traffic to make 5 bucks because ebt doesn't buy bud light. The libs think this is very honorable, and "hard work".

Wrong. Shes creaming from being touched by a real man for the first time in her greasy life.

Cause niggering is hard work to them. Working smart and actually sacrificing, not buying niggery shit, saving are all bad.

Bump

are those cops giants or are Mexicans just midgets?

This

>uno que se está ganando la vida honradamente
>ilegal

I fucking hate chicanos

That's the problem, they don't work. They spend all day stealing flowers off of graves or trespassing to pick what little citrus we have left and make 2 dollars an hour from their "hard work". While collecting 3k a month in bennies and shitting out more gangbangers.

The cops just want them to stop waddling out on busy streets and getting hit by faggots in prii tweeting about "her time"

Webm please cancer OP

>hooktube
stop this bullshit

>leaf
>calling other people cancer

thats terrible

you're either a Jew shill or a really stupid goy
either way, you need to kill yourself

I grew up in Moreno Valley, left in '98. It truly is the brown valley these days.

you are a faggot

American education

So do it then we are 78% Mexican I'm California so should not be hard to report some.

ass sweat from selling flowers all day.
This board is proof that if Jesus exists, all of our people will go to hell.

Smash that ICE button black twitter

Stop,
Can I get dozen carnation before you go.
Bye

I hope they got all her family too.

It's not enough. We should be killing them.

Hispanics (of any race) are the largest single ethnic group in the state.[11] Spanish is the state's second most spoken language. Areas with especially large Spanish speaking populations include the Los Angeles metropolitan area, the California. California is home to almost 25% of the country's undocumented population, making up 6% of California's residents overall. Two-thirds of California's undocumented population have lived in the state for more than 10 years. [13]. 52% of the state's students identified themselves as Hispanic or Latino.

wtf, where did this come from?

Start doing hit and runs brother. Keep your plates concealed, do it on cameraless roads.either that or build a dungeon to torture them all in, preferably a bombshelter.

whats the story behind this pic?

I got this mi hombre de hamburguesa:

> Por qué no agarras a los pandilleros, cabrón.
Why don't you catch the gangsters, fucker

> Por qué a uno que se está ganando la vida honradamente
Why (arrest) one that is earning her livelihood honestly

>prii
latin plural confirms truth

Stealing. She stole those flowers from a cemetery to sell on the street.

Dumb fuck. Crimes are solved by connections.

Steal your vehicle
Steal your weapon
Anything your purchase is done in cash without chatting up the cashier
Never dip below 35 while you're committing your crime

It's literally as easy as 4 steps, if you make number 5 "do it at least 50 miles away from your house" you have literally perfected the art of murdering senselessly without leaving any hope of catching you behind. If you're gonna out actual thought and effort into this, do it right.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA SHE FUCKING PISSED HERSELF

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BAHHHAHHHHAAHHHAAAAA

You think it's normal to sweat so much out of your crotch it soaks through your chones?

Chupa mi pinga gringo

Also report pregnancy centers in California. See a group of chinese pregnant walking around? Follow them and report where they live.

Pro tip:

When you see a beanigger with a last name with a hyphen like Juanita Mendez-Medrano

They're a wetback

Beautiful.

She has to go back....

See, mexicunts are are a whole new level of greasy you've likely never had to encounter before. Originally, the Spanish were tempted to the area by rumors of golden cities and fountains of youthful waters, but once they found that you could oil a ship down by rubbing a Mexican on it, they switched tactics immediately and the rest is history.

American cops are utter scum. It's not a race thing either, fucking idiot steroid freaks with inferiority complexes who can't treat people with respect

SHART AND DEPORT.

Thats taco juice bro

Wyatt is good at these

Go back, no one wants you here wetback.

This is a 31 year old mexican woman

Grew up in CA and live near NYC. Yes, I've dealt with beaners my whole fucking life user. YOU have no idea. I can't even use English in shops in my town because everyone is a spic. Welcome to America.

THE RIGHT TO SHART IN THE MART SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

I hope she is from Guatemala or another central american country, we dont need more useless people here

I fucking DARE you to have an intelligent conversation with a cop

they are also solved by forensics you asswipe.

guns can be traced back to you by snippets of biological residue you leave on them, you have to disassemble the weapon and chuck various parts far away from each other, you dont need to buy a car if you are not a fatass or can do away with a mark without being seen like an idiot.

Police reports say 23

>tfw live in south texas

It is not ass sweat, you can clearly see her bone dry one minute and pissing herself the next.

Can say i already have. He likes the sig for shooting niggers better than a 1911, but missed the way a full sized 1911 can take most of their teeth with a single swing.

Didn't notice a cop when I ripped onto a freeway on my bike the other day... think I hit 110. He said I pulled away at 90mph. Anyways treated him with respect and he gave me a 65+ ticket which is the most basic there is.

Shut up spic, our cops are fucking based
youtube.com/watch?v=rrtufBbh2SA

It would be easier to just wall off California and let Mexico sort it out.

Right wing law abiding squads.

I'm white so I don't have to talk to them.

Is moving to Dallas a bad idea user? I can't stand living around these fucking 4'2'' fat beaners fucking up my streets.

>you will never have a dog so redpilled
Dammit, he's a fucking pitbull and everything why does this dumb little bastard like everyone.

I disagree.

Her water probably broke. Mexicans are always pregnant.