They Are Not Voting With Her Anymore

About 40 million people who voted in the 2016 presidential election are expected not to vote in the 2018 midterm elections.

This according to a study that was conducted by Lake Research Partners and released by The Voter Participation Center.

Two-thirds of the 40 million are considered part of a group called the "Rising American Electorate. This group consists of millennials, unmarried women and people of color.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rpyers/status/888235416146530304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blue wave BTFO

4D chess.

Deport the ingrates!

7 more years faggots

Non whites usually aren't interested in politics.

Wait, didn't only about 60 million vote in the 2016 presidential election? Are they really predicting that two out three of those people will just say "fuck it"?

And if it's mostly shitskins and women...awesome. That's fucking incredible, God I hope it's true.

>Voter participation is usually half of during non presidential elections
>Young people, single women, and people of color ever voting in a significant number
>General knowledge since the dawn of voting
God, even our 'professional' institutions are dumb as fuck

Turnout was 36.4% in 2014 but 59.7% in 2016. It's why it's utter nonsense the media is trying to claim dems will win big in 2018. Turnout in mid terms is awful for Democrats. If they couldn't even win in a presidential how the fuck are they gonna win in a mid term?

White people vote on their own. Niggers and spics have to be given food and herded to the ballot in buses like the mindless cattle they are.

Also worth noting the dems have 7 mill and the Repubs have 44 mil.
twitter.com/rpyers/status/888235416146530304

Democrats can not just rely on Trump being unpopular because people wont donate money to them for that. They're gonna get outspent at least 3 to 1 in the next election.

The media wont tell you about any of this because they don't want Democrat voters to get discouraged and lead to even bigger losses.

TOP FUCKING KEK. Best part is that it won't help them hide at all. Removing yourself from the voter roll now doesn't change the fact that you're still listened from last year. In fact, it just makes ICE's job even easier because they know who's hiding something.

If we crack down on voter fraud and implement national voter ID laws, it's going to be a clean sweep for a long time.

Turnout is always lower in midterm elections, because there's no presidential election. And liberals always have lower turnout in midterms compared to republicans.

We don't need to do anything. It will be a clean sweep no matter what because dems have two huge problems.

1.Their voters are too lazy to show up to every other election (mid terms) meaning any gains they can make in a presidential year will be lost 2 years later. This is the problem with building your base out of niggers and single mothers.

2.Their voters have no money so they are getting out fund raised massively, like 4 to 1.

The media wants to make it look like dems have momentum because otherwise dem voters may get discouraged and losses could be even worse, but Dems will not control our government again for decades at a minimum.

I know the midterms are going to be a slaughter regardless. I was referring to down the road. 2024, most importantly, since I think Trump will win 2020 short of some massive fuck-up.

I mean, if all the beaners dump their voter enrollment and efforts are made to crack down on voter fraud shit? Nevada, Colorado, Virginia, Minnesota, and maybe New Mexico would all go red, in addition to keeping all the red states red.

Niggers and bluepilled normies don't even know that Midterm elections exist.

They only go vote for President because the kike media shoves it in their face constantly during election season.

It's a good thing too, because democracy is shit.

Only pretty high-agency people (*cough whites*) vote in mid-terms. That's nothing new or newsworthy.

Neither are college kids.

Demographic comparisons 2014 vs 2016
Men: 49%
Women: 51%

Men: 48%
Women: 52%

Whites: 75%
Whites: 70%

Democrats: 36%
Republicans: 36%

Democrats: 37%
Republicans 33%

>comparing midterms to presidential election years

I work with many illegals. This is literally their attitude when speaking amongst themselves.
Mexican to American:
>do you speak English?
>yes
>why?

That's not
>disdain for Plebes.
He's literally never spoken to nor scene a Plebe
>surrounded by kings
>this kid gets it