Punished McCain

You really think cancer can beat McCain?

This motherfucker got his balls kicked hundreds of times in a Vietnam POW camp.

He ain't going anywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/john-mccain-cancer-godly-justice-183429279.html
archive.fo/cL0OZ
youtube.com/watch?v=vzRAXuokzUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GOIN OFF TO THE SPIRIT IN THE SKY

What if I told you McCain was secretly a Rusian operative, the real McCain died in a prison camp the Soviet Union had a man get facial reconstructive sugary, learn English and assume McCain's life so that he could aid in the destruction of America.

Well he /does/ have better healthcare than most of America so ....

After the downfall of the soviet union, he swore to make sure AMerica would fall too.

What if I told you that John McCain has had contact with the russians

kek

still laughed as hard the second time

Nah, he's dead in a year. The Republican party will be the worse for it.

You don't necessarily need your balls to live but you do need your brain.

The Vietnamese knew McCain was the son of an American Admiral and gave him Kidd glove treatment. He wasn't tortured. It's an urban legend.

He will surrender to the cancer just like he surrendered his will to his Vietnamese captors.

depends on how bad the tumor is.

If it's already big, it'll burst and he'll die instantly without pain.

Chemo, radiation, and surgery will fuck him up. No one gets out of a bad brain tumor unscathed. And he's not a young man.

He might resign.

i can't believe OJ Simpson is only 10 years younger than this dude

TOP!

Honorable Prophet here, he's got less than a month to live.

He wasn't tortured because he agreed to preform propaganda broadcasts for the Vietnamese almost immediately.

The Vietnamese were going to use one of the other American prisoners in the camp for a television broadcast, so the prisoner disfigured his face with broken glass while McCain was busy capitulating.

GO MCCAIN

Being an old man actually helps with cancer. Cancers are stronger in younger people, better cells and all that.
I know a boy who escaped a cancer in his head without sequels, right at the back of the head, judging by his scar. I don't know if we overestimate brain tumors or if a miracle saved him.

Tumor was removed already, and he's about to undergo chemotherapy to prevent further growth. At his age, chances of surviving chemo is slim. Especially with winter being 6 months away. He'll be in the heart of his treatment during the peak of flu season.

Niggas straight up dead.

He ain't going to make it to 2018. Hopefully the old fuck kicks the bucket before summer ends. Congress could use less antiquated warmongers running around voting to send America's youth to die in sandy places for kikes.

>Hanoi Hilton
>balls kicked
lol more like he spent years fucking Vietnamese hookers, because the VCs foundout who his daddy was, until the war ended.

I think he's already fucking dead but the media blew their load on "YEAH HES FINE HES IN GREAT SPIRITS AND JUST GETTING HIS STRENGTH UP" meme

Look lads, Sup Forums made the news again:

well, yahoo news...

yahoo.com/news/john-mccain-cancer-godly-justice-183429279.html

Not to mention when you give over USA Intel they probably treat you well

They probably put mind control implants in his noggin. He's getting the Stephen Hawking treatment from here on out.

((( )))
archive.fo/cL0OZ

honestly didn't know how the archive thing worked, but thanks for doing that.

>>This motherfucker got his balls kicked hundreds of times in a Vietnam POW camp.
No he didn't. They treated him well because daddy was an Admiral and they knew they could make a good trade for him unharmed, plus he squealed right away so they had no need to torture him.

STANDING

Arizona better get ready for a new senate race.

these macaco/delicia memes are out of control

Nasty!

So he gets the 5 star treatment from the gooks, and still to this day he acts like he survived hell.

Yep
youtube.com/watch?v=vzRAXuokzUc

I know now why you cry...
...but it is something I can never do.

THE MAVERICK

weird how left only started to give a shit about McCain after trump insulted him

Jesus this makes my blood boil.

>You really think cancer can beat McCain?
>This motherfucker got his balls kicked hundreds of times in a Vietnam POW camp.
>He ain't going anywhere.

Cancer has already wrecked his cognitive functions. They aren't coming back ever.

Because the left turned into a bunch of warmongering neocons and the neocons turned into a bunch of warmingering leftists. Everyone save cruz, Rand, and Trump want war with

>neocons """"""""""turned into"""""""" a bunch of warmingering leftists
Look up how many early neocon thinkers were ex-Trotskyists sometime

Actually I liked McCain back when told a woman during the 2008 campaign that Obama wasn't a muslim.

Oh John. Your party had brain cancer long before you. Unfortunately, it appears to be viral.

Captcha: Copolo Clinton

Conspiracy confirmed.

Sorry when I say turned into, I mean revealed themselves as

He is going to hell soon.