What does Sup Forums think of people like shoeonhead, armoured fatfuck, and the Sceptic community?

Good path to redpills or not?

lots of people are gonna call you a faggot for watching em (ceps for shoe) you're on the right path though. check our cultured thug, he's redpilled as fuck

>armoured fatfuck
kekd

The Sceptic community is cancer.

No, they're just milking the whole thing for shekels.
Only underage faggots watch them.
Oh, right, i'm on Sup Forums

>sceptic community

sounds like fedora tier cancer

It's a gateway drug to get people off social justice/progressivism and into classical liberalism and then hopefully whatever this movement is (you could say "alt right" but I don't use the term). I think a lot us 1 and a half or 2 years ago were still into milo and all that other shite.

They aren't that useful because, outside of the myopic culture war context, they're basically fence-sitters. Being against radical left wing SJW's and right wing Christian conservatives is not a controversial worldview, and they never seem to delve much deeper into any topic. They are perpetually grasping for the low hanging fruit.

There are two ways out of this pattern for them. They can either get a very deep understanding of a particular topic, or they can adopt an actual ideology that promotes concrete change in some particular direction. The problem is they overwhelmingly lack the higher education necessary to do the former, and the latter would require adopting ideas that could be attacked by other fence-sitters. As long as they sit on the fence and snipe for scraps of NEETBUX, they'll never rise to the level of a single Sup Forums infograph in terms of usefulness.

is this the jews trying to data mine opinions again?

septic community? sounds like shit

I welcome anyone that shifts public discourse to the right
it's nice to be able to link normies something a little tame instead of the real redpill
if some cunts make some dosh as they're doing it then I don't care
the skeptic community is a broad spectrum, so some are definitely better than others though

came here to post this

fuck off with this eceleb cancer. they're beta miners who belong on reddit

>Good path to redpills or not?
Path? Maybe. I think its just anti-sjw. Shoe0nhead is left wing, openly so. She just doesn't do stuff about being left wing. She just does anti-SJW stuff bc it's easy. She's friends with all sorts of degenerate trannies and genderqueer kin whatever.

>armoured fatfuck
I don't watch his videos. I watch his gf's because I would fuck her, and its more fun to watch females agree with me than males. I know loads of guys who believe Sup Forumstier things, I know many two girls IRL that give a shit about politics/culture. A leftie somewhat crazy girl that wears wigs that I would fuck agrees with me on SJWs? Ok, if I'm shitting or bored, I'll listen.

>Skeptic community as a whole
Yea they can be on the path to red pills. If you're already posting and lurking here you don't need them. Hell, if you're on the cancer that is now Sup Forums you don't need the Skeptic community, you're close enough to hear. All those skeptics are leftists at heart. They are probably good for getting the most blue pilled of normies on the path, nothing more.

in seriousness the only one worth watching is Thunderf00t because he didn't just make videos complaining about feminists he did interesting science shit.

>tfw you will never impregnate a pale girl with long dark hair and raccoon eyes

Why not? That's half the girls I've ever fugged.

Heavy eyeliner gets me, and I like brunettes.

They're a crucial step, whether anyone here wants to admit or not. Still convinced Sargoy is hiding his power level, having made nearly a full anti-Soros video and denouncing the Rothschild family.

The photo is somewhat convincing, but the comparison of door hinges is dumb.

what the fuck
why does every single female have to be a slut who takes nude pics

>comparison of door hinges is dumb
agreed, I didn't make it I just think its somewhat convincing
Well, how many girls have sent you nudes? Any girl that I fucked that wasn't a ONS sent me at least a nude snapchat at one point.

ANd you sound like a bitch ass faggot who needs his ass whooped. Awe, noone caters to your world view? suck it up buttercup. Only valid response to this shit is too not give a damn about it.

take the celibacy pill, user.

You're just angry because they're not sending nudes to you. I've received plenty of nudes, and I've even sent a few (without my face in them ofc) because that's what normal adults do when they're in a relationship.

Be celibate only if you are a nigger. whites need to out breed them.

>without my face in them ofc
This is what separates idiots from everybody else. That's why those Shoe0nhead nudes are quesitonable, no face. She's at least not retarded.

I don't want a roastie for a wife user, sorry.

you can kiss the lips that have been on another man's dick all you want, cuck.

I don't think that is what normal adults do in a relationship, do you really think your parent mailed nude photos through the post office?

I don't mind 'em. I don't agree with them on everything, but they're at least in the same ballpark politically.

This. I don't like them, but after all their contribution is positive. People willing to start "the journey" by eating the heaviest red or black pills are kinda rare.

That's about all....

Kek'd too haha

It's really cringey how Shoeonhead's cucks say about themselves "came here for the girl, stayed for the hot guy h-h-hehe" [then they proceed to jerk off to her nudes]

Sargoy knows he's in way too deep. He's so far in that he has mouths to feed with that ad revenue, so he can never really show his power level. Guys like Armored or Shoe or Southern on the other hand, they give off the vibe that they would go anywhere from Natsoc to Marxist if it meant shekels and clicks (and male attention in the case of Southern).

I don't give a shit what you want we will cut your nuts and dick off by force if need be to ceate sperm for artificial insemination if you are unwilling to help the white race win the breeding war.

>1 post by this ID
This thread again? Even using the same pic in OP. Is this a new slide thread template? What are they sliding Sup Forums?

Shoe is fat.
She needs to stop spending time with that fat as fuck boyfriend of hers.

That drivel almost made sense. Feel free to try again.

This thread is reminding me why I gave up pol for two months, fuck this hive mind garbage.

Sargon is relatively alright, but the rest are irredeemable clickbait cancer.

At least Sargon has a pretense of amicability.

I'd fuck her

My parents grew up in the 70s. It's not the 70s anymore. Most adults in today's world have sent nudes to their boyfriend/girlfriend.

Don't need to you're life obviously sucks or else you wouldn't be wasting it away all hours of the night. meanwhile I'll get back to building robots to replace you. I think all the useless meat sacks like you should be harvested for resources.

>another e-celeb thread
sage

I'm adult and I don't because I'm not degenerate.

Honestly this, I don't like them but they're helpful at combatting SJWs

Had to take a shit user

He's okay. Prefer Kraut and Tea though, he's pretty based

How the fuck is she fat? Look at the pics of her ITT, she's skinny.

She does have a fat fetish though, hence how fat her boyfriend is getting

You know you cant use reason and logic in a place like this.

But i agree.

Would inseminate

Shoe in a few years will look like just another fat Jersey housewife

They're good at critiquing stupid people, which doesn't take much intelligence. Picking on easy targets is something you should grow out of by your teens. They're good for redpilling normies and young people though, I guess.

STFU repleblican Sargon sucks and you can't disagree with the hive mind poil or we'll ban you and ree.

Bunch of cucks, but some are pretty fuckable.

Well, that's strike two. I'm not optimistic about your chances of getting a coherent sentence out.

It's because he's real. He's a fat fuck so he couldn't just show a little leg. Shoe and Southern are basically turning tricks on camera but Sargon has to actually put the hours in.

You're also probably single. You sound really boring. I'm pretty conservative, but holy shit. You should try living a little.

Check the first picture.
She is getting a tum.

ecelebs are fucking cancer stop shitting up this board with them

My wife watches her and for a while I thought it was boxxy.

you sound like a kike

Here's a question for pol.

I understand that the sceptic community is cancer.

But what political youtube channels are actually good? Or are there none?

The "muh degeneracy" people are going to be the new 1980/90s evangelicals in a decade or so.

>how dare people have standards

What, was it too complicated for you? bottom line is, you are worthless and should probably kill yourself because when the robot revolution comes, nobody has a job everyone is living on a universal basic income, you will be living in a communist "utopia" you'll wish you were dead. I just wanted you to know, that as a robot engineer I've had a hand in creating it.

Why would you need anyone else to tell you what you think?
The only useful channels are the ones to redpill the masses, nothing more.

e-shills shalled be purged to purify the fatherland

we worked tirelessly to get (((southern))) defunded, sargoy is next on the chopping block

until they fuck off and we stem the tide of normie immigrants, they will be taken down one by one

The new evangelicals are already here, they're the politically correct left

Damn you lads are harsh. She doesn't look fat, I think it's just where she's leaning over

I actually watch all of Sargon's shit. His video on child rape cults was excellent.

>Sceptic community
I
what?

There are plenty of good ones, Black Pigeon is one I currently really like.

I'm not sure what I think about the movement, but strangely whenever I look at one of these people's faces it makes me want to vomit.

she's got awesome tits though tbqhfam

Standards work best when they're not utterly silly, such as being based on "degeneracy" as opposed to common sense or practicality.

Just admit this "degeneracy" thing is just a way to act better than everyone else. It's classic purity testing.

>won't send nudes
>having sex is degenerate
>drinking is degenerate
>smoking weed is degenerate
>listening to music is probably also degenerate
>spends his free time complaining on Sup Forums that niggers keep having babies
>muh white genocide
Maybe white girls don't want to fuck you because you're boring. Find a cute white girl who hasn't been ravaged by minorities, (they're actually more common than Sup Forums would have you believe) take her to a movie or a concert or something, head back to her apartment and smoke or have some drinks with her, because literally everybody does that, and fuck her. Its that simple. Nobody's going to date you if you remind them of their 50 year old bapist dad.

I agree. They have the same problem. What do you think the next reactionary movement will be that replaces them?

You sound like a virgin. Grow up and quit pretending you're better than your peers because they're in healthy adult relationships and you're not.

That's a good question. But I learned a lot from Millennial Woes and Tara McCarthy's channel. I'm trying to move towards reading political books instead of watching YouTube, because a lot of YouTube content gets old fast.

That was a pretty good video. Every once and a while Sargon does actually make some quality content. But I feel like usually, and especially lately his content is silly and repetitive.

I'm sure Black Pigeon is smart, but his voice annoys me so much. It's way too reminiscent of the high school edgy atheist everyone hated.

>more e-celeb bullshit
jesus christ, what's happening to Sup Forums?

>>won't send nudes

if it's between man and wife I'd say it is at best iffy.

>having sex is degenerate

outside of marriage, yes

>drinking is degenerate

drinking is fine but being a drunk is not.

>smoking weed is degenerate

I am neutral on this.

>listening to music is probably also degenerate

I listen to music even when I despise the message it promotes, because I like the sounds.

>obviously fake tits
>awesome

smdhtbhfam. I'll never understand the inner mindset of someone willing to undergo body mutilation. It's straight-up body dysmorphia.

>healthy adult relationships
>STDs, promiscuity

pick one

>outside of marriage, yes
user, I really am sorry because I used to believe this, and I learned the truth the hard way. Women want to be fucked. Women are more sexual than men. They're just better at hiding it. Maybe it wasn't always like this, but it is today. If you don't fuck a girl while you're dating her, you're not going to make it to the marriage part. She's not going to stick around for more than a week or two without sex. If you don't fuck her, somebody else will. Be the alpha male. Even church girls need to be fucked. There's no escaping this.

t. faggot who ruined several relationships because he wanted to wait until marriage

refer to the charts, user dysfunction begets dysfunction.

I am significantly less interested in the temperature of bees than I am in learning about various problems our society has so that I may be informed and enact change.

Thunderfoot had his place, but he shit the bed when Vee and others joked about that dumb fucker Russian Deadpool who killed his girlfriend.

>can't be bothered to put on actual pants so I have to cover my vagina with a doll

they suck

Well, Shoe and especially Skeptic have been virtually excommunicated already after giving into the "science of feelings" and all the shit the Armoured Shill rightfully received. Dunno why Southern gets so much heat around here. Pointing out that white birth rates are on the decline and that we're being replaced by migrants is certainly a step in the right direction.

Kraut and Tea is bluepilled as fuck on the most important (((question))) of all, and his hatred of Muslims just pushes that further. In his early videos, he's sucking off proverbial Jew cock at every chance even when it's utterly irrelevant.

Yeah, and this is the second time today we have had this exact thread.

yeah but stds and roastie thots are not "muh ethnostate" material
i'd rather be celibate and wait for the one instead of having a retard dime a dozen braindead thot for a wife

SHE FAT CHINK

IS SHE PREGNANT

>hideous plastic balloons
no thanks

A lot of people shit talk them, but I think they're a good gateway for normies.

They're gateway drugs into redpill territory

They tend to be egotistical college drop-outs with no political knowledge outside their own experiences with extremely basic arguments like >muh wage gap myth for the billionth time

I've literally been broken up with or cheated on by so many girls, after just a few weeks, because they wanted sex and I wouldn't put out. I made them wait to long. The first time I started dating a girl and decided to fuck her, almost every other night, she stayed with me for almost a year. I'm trying to help you. Humans are sexual beings. If you're not pleasing her, somebody else probably is.

Shoe is hot as fuck, but I wouldn't take political advice from her...

Not necessarily fake. Either way they still look good, who gives a shit if they are fake? Not like I'm the one getting cut open.

Speak for yourself, nigro
I was redpilled back in '08 before Sup Forums even existed and Sup Forums laughed me off and told me to go to infowars.
Look who's laughing now.
Milo is a gateway pill into degeneracy for a lot of otherwise normal conservatives

user, I completely understand what you're saying. But what you're describing is a symptom of a much bigger problem.

You don't fix a leak by poking more holes.

>If you're not pleasing her, somebody else probably is.

somebody was most likely pleasing her before you. That's what I want to avoid. I don't want used goods.

Fuck knows, but I'm guessing they'll be to the right of the evangelical Christians, purely on the basis that the SJWs were to the left of the liberals they replaced. We're definitely becoming more polarised.

It may well be some sort of Alt-Lite nationalism.

kek what is it with you guys calling her fat

>that's what normal adults do
I've seen a lot of sad things on Sup Forums but this may be the saddest

Our generation is doomed

shoeonhead

Southern is alright. You shouldn't lump her in with the others.

I'm sorry, dude. Pretty much everybody is used in this day and age, and if a girl is over the age of 18 and says she isn't, she's probably lying. You can't fix the world, my dude. Men are raised to believe that women are soft and pure, and that men are sexual and aggressive, but its not like that. No matter how much I loved a girl or how much we had in common, I could never keep them around without sex. Women want to be fucked. If you want to keep a woman around, and eventually pass on your genes, you need to accept this. It's pretty lame.

this
there is no need for them after a few months at MOST (ie normies who don't browse Sup Forums)

move on to books instead of circle jerking with these people

sjw lite