Racists see Violence... I see Misunderstood Youth

Racists see Welfare... I see a Helping Hand

I see a Denzel Washington stunt double

>I see Future Citizens
I see future traditional Catholics
>I see Misunderstood Youth
I see uneducated ignorant youth
> I see a Helping Hand
I see future priests, laymen, or brothers/monks.

If the world was united under traditional Catholicism

>look at back left
I see a man who just let a silent but deadly kfc fart out

I see a spammed, repost, redundant, 1 Post by this ID thread that should die after this post but won't because most of you are cunts

>rabbi

I see the unemployment line.

one of you fags didn't sage

I see several young men, who, like the rest of us, are products of their environments as children, but as adults are products of their decisions.

i-i'll sa-sage i promise

jews and niggers really need to die

so, in short all you see is cheap and accesible workforce?

work?

I see a drain on the economy and the slow death of civilization.

>workforce

Funny that's they'll probably all slay White pussy. Pic related African refugees into Italy are more naturally jacked 99% of Whites. Obviously they're all brain damaged drains on humanity, but that doesn't prevent pussy from getting wet.

(((Lieberman)))
>#OpenBoardersForIsrael

I see niggers.

>racists see an objective description of people
>I have unrealistic expectations and will blame white people when they don't come true

Wew lad. My sides needed that

i just love the filename, I assume pepe is "greenfrogman.jpg" and Spurldo is "funscandavianbear"

you know what?
What triggers me the most, is that according to nowadays society (and most left groups) a rocket scientist or an engineer equals a succesful and good person.
they only think on the "Title" as a label for a person.
A rocket scientist may also be a terrorist, corrupt lawyers exists by the large ,etc.
Why not just happy people, stable and rewarding jobs and overall , a citizen?
I guess that the same goes to women complaining about STEM fields being composed by men primarely, without looking at building or manual labor workforce consisting primarely by men.

I see a fucking leaf

They're not thinking about anything man.

"Good things are good, bad things are bad, where's what I've been told to believe..."

(((Lieberman)))

I see black skin for my new leather gloves.

>literal hungry skelly niggers
>jacked
Wtf did he mean by this

>Racists see Refugees... I see Future Citizens
>Racists see Violence... I see Misunderstood Youth
>Racists see Welfare... I see a Helping Hand

If they're all professionals why are they in the welfare line?

>I see a rapist, an assaulter, a carjacker, a home invader, an absentee dad, a drunk driver, a murderer, a grifter, a permanent welfare case, & a lawyer.

You're damn straight.

Kek!

I see a cucked leaf OP that will see his country disappear in a sea of Hadji's and niggers.

They also see intelligence as the highest good. As if less intelligent people are worthless. Guess what, a country with no working class/blue collars is a shit country full of people with inflated egos. They suffer from what NNT calls IYI (intellectual yet idiots). Blue collars/laborers are some of the most red pilled.

Niggerskin gloves would be the grossest leather imaginable all ashy and chaffed

Nigger doctor?

Your country is finished leaf. Embrace your new culture and religion.

>wide clavicles
>ripped arms
>big asses
invariably some are also hung

Nearly every White woman on Earth would pick one of these "skelly niggers" over a civilized, industrious, intelligent Asian gentleman. Women are scum.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

I don't know who is this guy but he is trying very hard to praise his self image
>I am better then the racists
Yea sure fuck off

And just what is the employment and qualifications of the spooks in Op's pic?

That looks like a line in a fucking soup kitchen, not some aerospace research facility.

>calais cum dump line

If all the Blacks left America---

>racists see violence... I see misunderstood youth

Spoken like a typical fucking leaf. Always you faggots make an excuse for evil

Let's just make Canada a dumping ground for all the 3rd-world refugees. Make your "ebil billionaires" pay for it. I'm sure it'll work out.

Yankees need a taste of 30% nigger population so they can be introduced to reality.

Lieberman...

terrible idea man we'd have to build 2 walls

Rapefugees aren't successful citizens even by those standards. Majority don't work and are violent

>Herschel Liebermann
It's a troll.

Southerners can be pretty blue-pilled. I'm from California and was surprised how segregated Mississippi was. Some towns were all black and some all White. Only the capital Jackson seemed to have a mix.

Holy fuck. What happened here? Is his fucking head missing?

Neoliberalism.

>having a mix
>good thing

Sorry to destroy your cuckold fantasty here but if you consider that big you're in a sorrier state than I could even imagine. >thin arms with slight muscle definition
>completely average clavicle
>blacks having bigger dicks is literally a meme
The asses thing is true
Come on buddy
Youre obviously quite out of shape(and your mind)

Materialism, consumerism, Neo-liberalism.

Populations are exchangeable, human beings are a resource to be traded, there is nothing outside of production and consumption of material goods, the order of today, although unsustainable, must be kept up at any cost and must exist.

Behold the wonders of The Beast, basically.

Will this cuck be seeing a gynecologist when his wife decides her pussy is better served by ǂXóõ? Woops I meant Jamaal.

I mean, they basically admit "I see an exploitable underclass to suppress wages and keep competition for jobs and property artificially high, while robbing citizens of negotiating power or the ability to organize cohesively".

But that's neoliberalism; a blood-soaked altar upon which all the peoples, races and cultures of the world are to be sacrificed, in order to maintain the infinite expansion upon a finite plane of a shadowy cabal of elites.

Until we reject materialism and consumerism for the spirit and the eternal, we will always be subject to this evil.

You see a Canadian... I see a faggot
You see progress... I see a dying civilization
You see... Exactly what the media tells you
Eat shit, Maple Nigger

Racists see individuals who refuse to integrate... I see a proud culture

Racists see explosive population growth... I see nothing wrong

Racists see us fleeing our own country... I see justice for colonization

ps. leafs r gay

It may be different in Canada, but very few Americans are fit. Most millenials are skinny-fat, and they get overweight as they age. I'm actually fairly jacked owing to some Med ancestry, I guess I'm part nigger, from the neck down.

Blacks aren't MORE hung but not less either. I said some will be. Regardless, their big asses makes them better at hard thrusts anyway.

If Whites are fit, it's only because they're gym rats. The 1950s style 'casually fit' Burt Lancaster type is extinct.

Not "good" per se, but clearly some exposure is necessary to be red pilled. I had a HS teacher from Alabama who said he never even met a black person until he was in his 20s.

SJW's see doctors, engineers, philosophers- I see hideous apes that are eager to take advantage of those idiots- ones that will rape your daughter, kill your wife, and rob all of your belongings for generations to come.

I see things that should be at the bottom of the Mediterranean.

>even blacks from africa going to Italy sag their pants

Do you guys notice this in other countries? I thought it was more of an American black thing.

The thing is that while materialism and consumism are the bane of society, it may well be only one aspect of it. There is nothing wrong with notionalism if that is what carries the country forward and leads into advancements, and most countries are all in for globalism, with as much outsourcing as possible.
On a personal note, I think that materialism has it´s positives and up-sides, which are sadly not considered, and instead, is applied directly to human being and it's value.

blacks do this because they tend to have shorter torsos than Whites, and most of the clothes Africans wear are discarded extras from the American or Europe markets designed for Whites

It's what a fucking shotgun in the mouth will do to you. Literally blew his brains out the back of his skull. Messy but painless way to die by gun. Headshots with pistols don't kill instantly like they do in movies

The average age of a US citizen is 37.9 years old and increasing rapidly. Retirees will quickly out number the working population and the once great economic might of the United States will be thrown into disarray and permanent depression.

The only solution is to welcome in millions of young, able-bodied immigrants to our country.

Anybody who opposes mass migration wants to see the US economy falter and fail.

If these people are all doctors and lawyers and scientists why the fuck don't they stay in their own goddamn countries and solve their own problems if they are such great and learned men? Also why is it if they are so valuable and educated why is it the first thing they do is get on the good old fashioned welfare? Explain yourself niggers.

>Expecting nigs who will more than likely never assimilate the culture of the countries they invade to be something useful

There are metric tons of suicide attemps gone wrong, and the ones with guns are by far the worst ones.
A headshot grazing the brain may leave you alive, and small caliber bullets can easily penetrate the back of your throat without killing you .

(((Lieberman)))

Exactly. Even Hitlers Doctor told him he should take cyanide while shooting himself in case the gunshot didn't kill him.
Putting a 12 gauge shotgun braced against the floor and between the knees and then firing it through the roof of the mouth and literally separating your brain (aka "the Eric Harris method") is probably the best most painless gunshot suicide. Most people who shoot themselves movie style in the head with pistols end up painfully dying by literally drowning in their own blood

racists see a plane crashing into a building... I see a pilot
racists see a truck running people over.. I see a stunt driver
racists see a suicide bomber... I see an explosives expert

Is there any evidence that these men are any of these things? I wouldn't mind taking in that kind of migrants(fuck the philosopher tho),
The kind of migrants I get, instead, are fucking haitians, dirtying up the city and peddling stolen fake shoes everywhere.

Racists see murder

I see justifiable homicide

Racists see theft

I see reparations

Racists see a wino

I see a grapekin

>Racists see Refugees... I see Future Citizens >Racists see Violence... I see Misunderstood Youth
>Racists see Welfare... I see a Helping Hand

Newfags see real argument.... I see bait

fuck off

the fact that you posted this here, and the replies, hes right.

I see retribution for the lefts degeneracy.

Needs to be amended to
>I see a pilot, an engineer, a scientist.

Mate I look the same and can't bench 100. I'm just skinny fat enough to look good.