Daily reminder, spics are worse than niggers

Spics are the cancer of the world who ruin every civilization they touch. Currently they are on route to ruin a 3rd continent. At least niggers only ruined Africa but there is still hope you all will go back.

>22 Trillion

Sink this ship so I can fertilize America with your parasitic race.

Wrong, at least spics can hold down a job, niggers would rather break in and steal than fill out an application.

They are a jew tool to inflate the supply of workers and undermine American values. When they hold the majority vote you will see, America will cease to be America. We would already be a Brazil tier country if it wasn't for the banks floating 22 trillion of there fake money into our market but nice try spic

>Spics
>Race

Stop blaming jews for your lazy behavior nigger get a job work hard and make something of yourself. but you won't because you are a nigger and like a nigger you are taking welfare checks from my tax dollars. literally blow your brains out you worthless piece of garbage.

>Stop sucking off jews for your lazy behavior nigger get a job work hard and make something of yourself. but you won't because you are a nigger and like a nigger you are taking welfare checks from my tax dollars. literally blow your brains out you worthless piece of garbage. Fuck Israel and you whore mom too you suckup son of a bitch get cancer and die off faggot

I'm white and I work you retarded spics into the ground every fucking day. Decided this year I am no longer paying taxes to support your fat wife and 6 kids. I'll deal with the IRS when they contact me, I also realize the only way to save this country is to cleanse it with fire. Hopefully the niggers follow you home.

>3rd continent

It's only the 2nd continent dumb bitch. White bois be thinking dey superior n sheit meanwhile being pawns of da jooz ROFL

>south
>central
Now north you dumb fucking nigger

I'd disagree with you there. Anyone BUT niggers had a proper culture in ancient times.

Spics wuz Aztecs and shit, I think that might have influenced their easygoing behavior towards guro.
And they really can do a job, problem is not exactly with spics themselves, but your capitalistic overlords who let them in to swarm and take your jobs.

Basically any shitty socio-related thing was only ALLOWED to happen. Niggers, spics, rapefugees, feminists, all of this were allowed to happen, because it eases the control over the country and increases profits.

Think outside the box.

gustavo stop posting these bait threads every day. After we sawy your ask a mexican cartoon image yesterday, saying this same stuff, it as clear your being an ass to try to get responses for your shitty little column

>Central America
>continent

central america is considered a subregion of north america and it doesnt include mexico but I don't expect you to know that

How cute, google made you seem intelligent. Atleast you stay in the shit hole your shit people created.

Depends. My dad makes six figures because he was an extremely hard worker and climbed from a salesman to a pretty high position. My cousins on my mother's side, however, had anchor babies and are nannies and essentially are only trying to get dual citizenship for benefits.

as a chilean i gotta say ive never met anyone who wants to live in the US, its mostly mexicans the ones who go en masse to the US.

Ok? The bottom line is you're in a white country because you despise your home country that your people created. Just like Latin America once you mestizos get voting power you become an affliction.

Spics will be the reason America stays in decline once it happens.

Not as shit as your pathetic comeback

retard alarm, we got a nigger here

that's because they go to Argentina

Jews are the cancer, my friend.

No exception.

Poopooskins, no matter what tribe, are o ly statistically significant because we are willingly listening to kikes.