Alt-Lite / Alt-Right / Alt-Reich / Alt-White / Alt-Kike

Even your cucky granddad is welcome.

Location to be announced.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2KE-Ze-VPeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga, this shit's GAY.
By that I mean I'll probably go.
What are you guys doing and what the fuck is the point of this?

>What are you guys doing
Meeting up to have a big circlejerk. Really, we just want to prove that there are plenty of people in California who are not fans of the progressive agenda and that we won't sit silently by while our state is driven into the ocean.

>what the fuck is the point of this?
You've clearly never attended a circlejerk before.

Since this seems to be an issue with free speech rallies:

Kekistanis are completely welcome, so long as they act straight in public.

Who is attending this circle jerk?
Or is this a bunch of LARPers wanking in public?
I like the "WE WUZ" angle.
Prolly attend.
Going in dry, though.

say what you want but this a free speech rally so its kinda expected that you can say what you want.
i have autism

>Who is attending this circle jerk?
I hope you're not expecting any of us to actually stroke your dick. There will likely be grills there, so shower ahead of time. There will also be a lot of Trump supporters, and a few Bernie supporters. We're going big tent for this one.

>Going in dry, though.
>circlejerk
You're not supposed to "go in" at all.

>((free speech))
>((alt-anything))
gtfo crypto-kikes

>crypto-kikes
There's nothing fucking "crypto-" about it. We explicitly said Alt-Kikes were welcome.

Also, there are three parentheses in the echo meme, crypto-goy.

Alt-Right? Hmmm... I am still on the wall of this. I'm not sure if my veiws or looks are in line with the Alt-right but I kinda love what they do to Communist scum.

>i have autism
all great men do

Richard Spencer has been invoked.
SHUT IT DOWN.
youtu.be/2KE-Ze-VPeE

Here's the complete version
>(((Judaism)))
>((crypto-Judaism))

Yeah, we might update our copypasta to make it less alt-right-centric. We're really just looking to have a big tent rally, but alt-right types are definitely welcome.

Great location bro hopefully a couple hundred beaner gang bangers show up

I think we need anyone to support free speech and fuck these Left scum. I am kinda on the wall with the right but I don't know much about it.

It's worth noting that Moldylocks and Friends will probably show up and all attendees should be prepared for this. That means being prepared mentally and, if possible, coordinating with friends to have plans for traveling safely to and from the rally. At the rally, follow general rally ettiquette/preparedness. We will come up with a list of detailed points, but there won't be anything new on there.

>Commiefornia
>Probably not-Commies holding a rally
I'd rather an anti-Commie shit-skin than a white Commie. I don't even care what that sounds like. Commies are fucking villains. I'll go. I'll even remember to get the backs of darkies while I'm there.

You best watch your mouth fool! Im president of the LA chapter of Beaner Gangbangers for Trump. We will be there in force esse.

Well when any group goes out now a days gets lots of threats and chants from the idiot masses.

>hosting it in fucking LA

How about you pick one of the other dozens of nearby cities instead of the one that's the most fucking obnoxious to drive to?

I mean Commies are only good if you're the leader of the group or party. Other wise your just a number.

>white Commie
White commies are probably the most deeply pozzed humans on earth. It pains my neghole just to know they exist.

>I'll even remember to get the backs of darkies while I'm there.
Just being real, given SoCal's demographics, there are actually a lot of non-white Trump supporters and even nationalists around here. The whole right wing scene is a little different than in the rest of the country, given how heavily Hispanic the area is. Looking out for the "darkies" on your team is a very wise decision.

ANTI-RACIST
ANTI-GAY
BERNIE SANDERS
TRANNY RAPE

Maybe because we don't live in fucking San Bernardino, like you do?

How about thinking of those of us who actually live in L.A. and would like to not have to drive to fucking Lake Elsinore just to watch a bunch of LARPing faggots chant some bullshit? Maybe I'm not the only one who's happy someone decided to host something that isn't a county away.

i'm sure you love sitting in 10-15mph traffic on the 10 every day, but other people have shit to do

I guess those can be the idiot masses. I kinda don't know about trannys. and bernie is a commie idiot who is a hypocrite.

Well, you will learn quickly on Sup Forums. I tihnk a lot of us are using it as a label only out of convenience. We need new words for these kinds of things. This movement, in particular, this Trump/nationalist/identitarian clustefuck needs a name and the only way to formulate a name and a vocabulary surrounding the movement is through open discussion.

>muh traffic
I'm sure life is so much better in the enlightened suburbs.

Let's continue this discussion at the rally. I guess this falls under the banner of free speech...

I will come.

What part of town? Hollywood /highland? Dtla?

True. You need a symbol and a Flag, a leader who isn't trump. I mean he is great but you need someone likeable different.

>What part of town?
We're really not sure yet. Most likely dtla. We want to have some open space for congregating, so we're considering Grand Park, but we're not settled on it yet. We will have a definite answer in the next few days.

U are gonna regret posting this when a bunch of fat mongoloids with meme flags show up

So, your extended family.

#fatmongoloidlivesmatter

but yeah, i will

I hope to see you back in these threads. We're going to be doing an evening thread every day. 7 or 8ish.

We totally agree about the need to embrace the fact that we are enacting a paradigm shift right now. And, since none of us really has experience with this, we're eager to talk with like-minded individuals.

I am new to this and a bit of a idiot.

Dude, everybody is new to this.

I mean to this board.

I'd like to get people formed up in a formation chanting in one unit kinda like the army when they sing army cadences.

If you bring a Kekistan flag I'm leaving.

>Kekistan flag
Have no clue on what it is but I won't.

Griffith Park?

Not a bad idea but there aren't any really high-visibility areas of the park. It'd a great place for LARPing but not so great for making a public statement.

i dont want to be doxxed t b h i work in the industry kek

You're not alone.
I don't work in (((the industry))) though I know some who do and are real life non-Commies.
Every time I meet a new one I'm a little happier.

What is this industry? I am a new. Trying to find my way here.

that's understandable. Everyone I know who works in the industry is cucked beyond belief. Maybe wear a guy fawkes mask? Is that still cringy? Or just go full anti-antifa and wear a bandana around your face.

"The industry" refers to entertainment.
Basically he's a camera operator or something.
Probably organizes gels or proof-reads scripts.
It's a paycheck.
I wouldn't fuck with him because I know how it is.
Being creative is fun, but if you're not a card-carrying regressive no one will hire you.
I don't fuck with working men who are still in the closet.
That shit's no joke.

Oh thank you, now I understand. It must be hard. I can't even deal with one idiot let alone a job full of them.

Anyone wanna burn an antifa flag with me to see what happens?

I hear ya, man. I also work in (((the business))) as a sound mixer.

What do you do?

Oooh Griffith Observatory would be cool. That place gets packed but if we got there early or had people shuttling up the hill it could work well