Folks, the truth is out there

youtube.com/watch?v=kR014_jY7po

Take a watch. Ever thought aliens were bullshit? Well you're wrong. Hitler did the main work of discovering them, and inventing the saucer n shit, and now they've struck a deal with the US. They work as a global government.

All of you blame the jews and bankers and etc...but what if I told you its right here. Its so obvious. These beings have controlled the Earth since its creation...they develop humanity, make sure it doesnt blow itself up. Hell, even the President of Russia said all this was confirmed in this documentary, and that its true. THE PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA!

youtu.be/zHCSpm2kepo

Then you even have IRAN, yes the country of IRAN, saying that the USA is controlled by a bunch of tall white space aliens. Interesting how it all adds up, right?

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjri5_AvZnVAhXEQiYKHd6zDLYQFggoMAA&url=http://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelpeck/2014/01/13/iran-says-tall-white-space-aliens-control-america/&usg=AFQjCNG1ikCRrcRT270QPq32yItjXf7NTQ

And then you also have the Snowden leaks proving this to be true also...this shit is insane. Please look at the documentary...

Don't believe it eh? Just give it a quick look ok. Please. Open your minds.

thank you

hopefully I am not captured or worse...

gay

False flag
Project blue beam
The reveal is the ultimate globalist tool to force one world government

I believe you OP dont listen to these kike shills

Says the kike shill. They are even saying shit like "nordics" and "whites" to appeal to everyone since they created this massive shit skin problem. One world government is going to enslave you as fast as they can and then what? Who is even going to save you?

So what kind of deal has been struck?

Stop these saul alinsky subversion tactics. They're too easy jew.

I know all your jew moves.

Aliens are white
White is master race
Im ok with this

If aliens are real they have technology that allows them to travel between stars, either ftl or sublight travel.

What would world governments have to gain by not improving humanity with that info?

inb4
>da jooz

if they could mine mars and other rocky planets/asteroids they'd be all over that, infinite shekles.

They have this technology, but the aliens must stay hidden and contain themselves in order to allow themselves to keep controlling humanity...people need to wake up.

But how do we wake up when our leaders keep us under a spell?

Inform the public to the point where they can't contain it anymore...its the only way lads...

The pedos will be exposed soon.

Disclosure is imminent

Fuck off you Russian disinfo bot.

Bump

Exactly they aren't making you comfortable to enslave you. Don't give up your freedom

Why would the aliens come out of the goodness of their heart? They need some slaves

A big part of Russian propaganda is spreading disinfo like this

aliens are a psyop. they aren't among us.

Lol the shills don't like this thread.