German here, with a message for you Germanophobic people

German here, with a message for you Germanophobic people.

The allies created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Teutonic holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Poles to exterminate and enslave the Germans.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Germany and Austria during their war.

It was you who gave France nuclear weapons.

It was you who caused the Merkel to come into power in Germany.

It was you who created the East Germans, Merkel, and Die Linke.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Germany.

It was you who, with your gluttonous semen consumption, gave power to LGBT and turned a blind eye to their spreading of HIV.

It was you who abused civilized world so much that they felt they had to attack in Pearl Harbor.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Europe in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Germany unprovoked, destroyed its infrastructure, massacred its people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Europe because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_labour_under_German_rule_during_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzer_Division_Müncheberg#Berlin
come-and-hear.com/editor/br_3.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guter Post Bruder, Heil

I'm so sorry we did this to you :(

I agree brother. Don't let the hate get to you. Most of it is in good fun. Some isn't but it doesn't matter. Most of Pol knows the truth about WW2.

So they won the war they can do whatever they like to strengthen their own positions.
Don't think if we won we wouldn't have made them our bitches.

>It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of honey, it makes it all shit.
Go suck Russian dick now.

Fuck off and die faster

Stop passing the buck,
Momma merkel invite Africa to Europe

>invade neighbors
>get ass kicked
>complain
>blame allies
>invade neighbors
>get ass kicked
>complain
>blame allies
It's like a fucking running gag with you guys

It was Hitler who decided to gamble the future of his Reich multiple times, until he lost the roll of dice by triggering a world war, when all he wanted was Poland. Hitler made this, by his imperative to restore all Germany former territory, and the push for Lebensraum.

He achieve so much, but he wanted total and plain subversion of european power structure, and he lost the game.

Call us when you've won a world war Ahmed

Thing being that it doesn't actually strengthen their positions and is by extension risking all of our lives. Get with the times, submissiveness and defeatism of this type are what keeps our people in chains. You are not some enlightened critical mind; you are not a refreshingly honest rebel or mastermind far above it all; you are the ruin of a man that could have been, barking the orders of your destroyer. Step back, re-evaluate, watch Fight Club tonight and rejoin the game.

Start talking shit when winning one actually leaves you better off for once.

No offense. Posts like yours are getting really refreshing as of late though; thanks for that.

Hitler should had stopped HERE.

Germans are the niggers of Europe.

Germans are the niggers of Europe.
I'll just repost my rationale from here boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/134393336:

We keep the whole Western world safe.
And how does Germany pay us?
It floods the Western world with suicidal niggers.
It shuts down its nuclear energy program (a high-tech, innovative enterprise, which is what the West is all about).
It starts relying on Russian gas instead.

>Ahmed doesn't know about the economic boom the US had after WWII

Next time stay the fuck out of Poland.

Also, what the fuck are you gonna do about it? Do something or shut the fuck up you kraut pussies.

Says the nigger.

Hello Muhammad

Germanic story of the XX century:

>Germany is too strong
>They circumvented the Viena congress to make Europe have equilibrium of powers
>1871 war to unite all Germany broke the equilibrium
>ww1
>Germany cheated into a defeat, while no man where in their territory, Italy gave up, Russia was out and France was with multiple german soldiers
>People get bitter by it, and blame the real people to blame
>lose territory
>blank check of money to pay the allies
>lost their military
>accepted the blame for the WAR
>commie attempt of revolution
>1923 and 1929 economic crashes
>nazis get support, because population is fucking pissed
>Hitler try to subvert this abomination
>Get REKTED and Germany is now even more fucked

JUDEN!

>Germany now divided by commies and allies
>Taught to hate their own nation
>National pride destroyed forever
>Ethnic pride rejected forever
>Be XXI century
>Germany now is the economic center of Europe somehow
>But now it's infecting itself with cancer on purpose
>And it demands you should get cancer too, for equality

Cry harder, pussy.

If Nazi Germany won there would be no niggers in Europe now

ueheuheuheuehueheuheuheueuheueheheuheueheuheuheuehueheu

Not necessarily.
Germans are truly living up to their uncultured Hun stereotype.
First, they decide to remove the Jewish influence in the most unscrupulous, barbaric way possible.
Then, it rewards its men and women for their courageous participation in the war how? By bringing in Fremdarbeitern: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_labour_under_German_rule_during_World_War_II
Then, it starts bringing in Gastarbeitern: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
Then, it starts to bring in literal niggers.

Nigger your army goes dressed up in sacrifice garb. Your children are being marked as slaves after the Old Testament and poisoned with hormones that turn them trans in unprecedented numbers. The bulk of what spending is not tied down in your military goes to breeding fatter negroes while importing extra hispanics that do the cheap labor needed for it, while your best and brightest sit in incompetently run indoctrination "colleges" to harness what progress was made in the last two millennia simply so as to sustain the spic-nig-cycle while the people that perpetuate all this recline in their armchairs, comfortably sure that your general populace worships their slaver selves as God's Chosen and will die to buy them retreat to their promised land. An economic boom? Maybe. But if you think that any of it shakes down to the benefit of Americans proper you're either very lucky or retarded, perhaps both.

I feel for you, Germanbro. Stay strong. Don't let the hate get to you.

>Nigger your army goes dressed up in sacrifice garb
> Your children are being marked as slaves after the Old Testament
All of my wuts
> turn them trans in unprecedented numbers
You are the one to talk.
>importing extra hispanics
Only in some states.
> incompetently run indoctrination "colleges"
Only since the kikes arrived, and it won't last much longer.
>worships their slaver selves as God's Chosen
All of my wuts

Dear Germanon:

The Nazis created this mess.

It was you who declared war on Poland, thus bringing you into war with the UK and France, and killing tens of millions of white Europeans.

It was you who occupied the land.

It was you who went to war with the USSR, then lost that war, forcing half of Europe to live under the oppressive boot of communism for decades.

It was you who declared war on the USA for no good reason.

It was you who allied with the savage Japanese and incompetent Italians.

It was you lost the war, leading to East Germany, Merkel, and Die Linke.

The worst part of it all is that that was the 2nd time you lead to mass destruction in Europe, the 1st time being WW1.

i'm sorry. hitler was right

>sacrifice garb
Sounds more like a Islamic thing to me Ahmed, maybe we should let a bunch of slavs destroy Berlin again for old time's sake :)

And i'd do it all again you little cunt.

Yeah, when he tried to fucking drown these assholes:
> On 27 April, very early in the morning, Hitler ordered the flooding of the Berlin underground to slow the advancing Red Army. Hitler's order resulted in the drowning of many German soldiers and civilians who had taken refuge in the tunnels. The diary of the officer with the Müncheberg Division went on to describe the flooding.

> New command post: Anhalter subway station. Platforms and control rooms look like an armed camp. Women and children huddle in niches and corners. Others sit about in deck chairs. They all listen for the sounds of battle... Suddenly water starts to pour into the station. Screams, sobs, curses. People fighting around the ladders that run through the air shafts up to the streets. Masses of gurgling water rush over the stairs. Children and wounded are abandoned and trampled to death. The water rises three feet or more and then slowly goes down. The panic lasts for hours. Many are drowned. Reason: On somebody's orders, engineers have blasted the locks of the canal between Schoeneburg and Mockern Bridges to flood the tunnels against the advancing Russians. Meanwhile heavy fighting has been going on above ground level. Change of position to Potsdamer Platz subway station in the late afternoon. Command post on the first floor, as tunnels still under water. Direct hits on the roof. Heavy losses among wounded and civilians. Smoke pours in through the shell holes. Outside, stacks of Panzerfists go up in the air. Another direct hit, one flight below street level. A horrible sight: Men, soldiers, women, and children are literally glued to the wall.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzer_Division_Müncheberg#Berlin

Read the bible and talmud some time - had you and yours been able to just once in three millennia no-one would be in this mess today. Circumcision is how slaves are marked in a state run by Jews; that in the modern day the practice has extended to Jews themselves has to do with the victory of some radical sub-faction over the mainstream during the 15th century. It likewise impairs the development of certain brain functions simply by causing one of the very first impressions that an infant gets to be one of agony, seeing how boys rarely are put under before they get the snip. For more information look up the case of Phineas Gage or google studies on the act; one could almost say that America's entire health infrastructure begins and ends with the notion of mass-manufacturing psychopaths.

As for the sacrifice garb, look up "the Moloch problem" - I found this link here at first glance, though I'm not sure if it elaborates upon the trappings that the victim is to be dressed up in anywhere: come-and-hear.com/editor/br_3.html - at any rate, you'll notice some disturbing things about the standard G.I. uniform once you read up on this.

I don't remember the last time American authorities reigned in Israeli ones, but there's at least one Israeli Prime Minister on record assuring his constituency that they need not fear any American criticism, being that "Jews run America and the Americans obey no matter what".

I am, in fact, one to talk - for you see, we Germans had to be defeated twice and subjugated over decades so we'd stand for any of this shit. Meanwhile you're the laughingstock of even us servants, telling us how this time you will certainly defy the same kikes that set you onto your own kin so easily before.

Frankly, friend, you almost sound too blinded for me to be mad at you. Understand that I don't hate your people anywhere near as much as you seem to hate mine. But that only makes what you call your superior state seem more saddening.

>Baby is upset and can't handle the banter
>Even when he makes 100 threads a day slagging off the UK for German's cuckery!

Poor baby Abdullah bin Saur Kraut, awwww there there..