Philly Antifa

Say hello to samantha connors.

Phone:(570) 350-3265
Twitter:twitter.com/SamanthaConnors?s=09

simbi.com/samantha-connors

www.philly.com/philly/columnists/elizabeth_wellington/20160224_Maark_Concept_offers_local_designers__clothing__accessories.html%3famphtml=y

Other urls found in this thread:

philadelphiaweekly.com/news/power-of-pride-as-pride-proves-more-mainstream-has-its/article_657b24ca-6802-11e7-b76c-5f062e8763bb.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get turned down at your grad 8 grad user?

nypa

Hi. :-)

I warned her.

Phillyfag here. No one cares.

570 isn't philly, she'd be a 215. stop being a faggot.

Good job doxing yourself commie

Most antifa go to school in differnt states and use mommy and daddy's credit cards and phone plans faggots.

I googled the whores name and found this.

philadelphiaweekly.com/news/power-of-pride-as-pride-proves-more-mainstream-has-its/article_657b24ca-6802-11e7-b76c-5f062e8763bb.html

It's funny that you were probably the first and only virgin to contact her.

Communist 'men' are the weakest, most disgusting creatures in the western world

Why are you bothering to censor her number it's right there

So I don't get charged with doxxing.

I'm awaiting a response from her.

Nice doxing commie

Think about the email addy...

I don't get it..

Do not let the hero in your soul parish, in lonely frustration, for the life you deserved but never have been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

What did she do?

Ironic coming from a delusional commie :^)

Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification. A contradiction cannot exist. No concept man forms is valid unless he integrates it without contradiction into the total sum of his knowledge. To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one’s thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one’s mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality.

Godspeed op

some BJ lips right there

Looks like only one commie virgin messaged her.

I really CBF looking up where that quote is from sorry.

Low IQ fag detected

You have destroyed all that which you held to be evil and achieved all that which you held to be good. Why, then, do you shrink in horror from the sight of the world around you? That world is not the product of your sins, it is the product and the image of your virtues. It is your moral ideal brought into reality in its full and final perfection. You have fought for it, you have dreamed of it, and you have wished it, and I-I am the man who has granted you your wish.

>John Galt
>commie
Wtf are you