Crackers, why are your funerals so terrible?

I've been going to funerals for dead crackers the past few years and they're so damn boring. I went to my first black wake ceremony today at a baptist church and it was LIT. I cried, I laughed, I danced, I literally had so many feels in two hours. Black people do funerals way better than you crackers, yall white people need to get that dick out of your ass.

keep calling us crackers, nigger. just reminds us of the good ol days when we could murder you subhumans and nobody would care

Sage

Its called reverence you fucking animal.

Have some fucking respect for the dead.

Niggers cannot sit down and shut the fuck up for more than five seconds anyway.

You niggers are so used to killing each other and being killed for crimes that you have to make it function like a BBQ or you'll start killing each other during the funeral.

THIS IS NOW A NIGGER HATE THREAD

See, that proves that you are inherently different despite living in the same society. You have to go back to East Africa.

>It's okay to call "cracker" to a white man
>"Nigger" it's racist only if a white person says it
Only in Amerrrica.

It seems all niggers know how to do is jump around and dance like apes regardless of the situation. I demand a goddamn racewar.

All I want at my funeral is to be a good selection of tea sandwiches. Egg salad, salmon salad, chicken salad, chicken and cheese, cucumber and cream cheese. Some butter tarts. The little jelly cups.

Do you know where the term "Cracker" comes from?

The White males would "crack" the whip over the nigger slaves to keep them in line and working effectively.

>niggers believe this offends us

Why does everything have to be "lit" and "fleek" and "shook"? Can't we have anything that isn't niggerfied?

On the brink of a possible race war, between more then two races and wants to talk about crackers funerals. You suck at trolling.

pic related. Get the fuck off of Sup Forums.

>crackers, why are your funerals so terrible?

Niggers have had way more practice than us...

>I went to my first black wake ceremony today at a baptist church and it was LIT. I cried, I laughed, I danced, I literally had so many feels in two hours.

You made an ass of yourself, you're now a nigger.

Working isnt

>I went to my first black wake ceremony today at a baptist church and it was LIT. I cried, I laughed, I danced,

I would laugh until I cried and dance too at a black funeral...

>respect
>dead niggers

I see what you did there Straya

a war is coming.
i've seen it in my dreams.
bodies in the street.
cities turned to ashes.
retaliation.

White devils have calcified pineal glands so they can't express emotion the same way we do. It's a symptom of their unnatural nature, much like skin cancer and atrophied genitals.

Fettel, you piece of shit.

God I love F.E.A.R

It's a sad event when a white person dies.

That's the difference.

Holy shit. The greivance industry niggers sure milked this one

*bites the bait*

Something about R and K selection theory.

>bragging about destroying the most beautiful continent on the earth with "aid", colonisation, slavery, and general Tricknology
God damn I can't wait to breed me a white woman in your honor. Back to the caves Yakub!

>tfw nigs run out of things to bash whites on
>ffs funerals? What's next, fish tabk decor?

>Yakub
I can't even remember the pseudo-history behind it can you remind me?

That nog with encephalitis.

Short version for white devils with short attention spans
The hollow earth is real.
Aliens live there.
Yakub is the result of an elicit affair, parents banished to surface.
Father is executed, mother commits suicide.
Yakub is teased for his "big head"
Becomes known as the big headed scientist and seeks to destroy black people so he invents Tricknology 120 degrees, the white man's philosophy to this day.
He then gathers many followers and through grafting or eugenics as you may know it breeds himself with the Ebonoids, keeping only the light skinned babies.
He dies but his followers continue his work making all the races, finally culminating with the white devil 600 years after the project began.
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught us this.

white "people" are not real humans like the rest of us, that's why they are so evil.
they are not part of the Isness, they are synthetic, when we(non whites) die we re-incarnate somewhere else or we go back to source, because we are eternal, one with God. when white people die, they stop existing, that's why they try to hold on to whatever little power they have and that's why they are so disconnected from reality and always feel so entitled. White people are a synthetic race that was created while trying to create the perfect, superior being, but they are not natural. I have seen the labs were they are created, I can post more if you want.

Jesus christ that's a cute kitter.

kek, exactly like niggers

Nigger would be gone from earth next 50 year, each and every nigger's in the world would be lynch.

I didn't know niggers were this stupid.What is this psychopathic dark age dribble?

>The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught us this.
This is all you need to know.

Because our funerals aren't trying to cover up the fact our dead were thuggish violent sociopathic criminals.

Stop larping as a nigger

And the rest of you, stop replying

Sage

>indonesia getting mad at random troll calling Sup Forums crackers

atleast hid your flag

I thought it was Monaco

Cultural differences. I too have experienced this. As a child we went to church. I hated it. Boring and stiff. But then one day, my black babysitter took me to her church. It was wild and powerful. Singing, dancing, whoopin and hollerin. It was most certainly more exciting and entertaining. I was treated well at both churches. I appreciate the diversity.

it's not a celebration when whites die

Fucking this

No, they should go back to Scotland and Ulster. Everything of "black" culture is just cracker culture.

We spend less time dying than black people do, hence we have less practice at celebrating it

It's simple, black people don't really feel empathy or sympathy the same way so they are able to party and holler even at funerals because they don't actually feel sad about the death or the ceremony

No. The word "cracker" was used in Great Britain *centuries* before they had crossed the pond, much less seen a black person.

I went to three black funerals for co-workers. (My job site is massive & it employs thousands). But the last funeral I went to the preacher was screaming, "when you find Jesus! You go from the neck-bone, to the T-Bone !!" ... I wish I was kidding.

Around this time I lost four family members in a short period of time. Not one person from work attended their funerals.

Niggers will wail about & make a huge fuss over grieving within their "community" ... black "community" always sounds so fucking retarded, but niggers only show any interest, when it relates to them, never anyone else.

I'm Catholic, our funerals have lots of booze, so clearly you've only gone to boring Protestant white funerals.

How are funerals in your country pol?
In my country we would put the dead in sad a room with flowers and we would gather in early morning and sit there looking at the corpse, praying the entire day. And then we would burry the next, sing sad songs while burrying. Most of the way we are quiet.

Back in my grandmas days it was worse. Corpse would be allocated a room and all women would gather and cry, sob, pray to him from morning to morning. They would sleep in the same room too. They would say how he is missed and how he was loved etc. Often they would do it for entire weeks until the smell of rotten corpse would be unbearable to continue. The closest family members would go even for longer. Then when they sobbed their hearts out, they would burry the corpse