LMAO

LMAO

Kasich has always talked about how he was jerking off to pictures of Chester Bennington when the second plane hit

i have one big folder of everything relevant to the 2016 election and the primaries before it and im scrolling through it and can't find that fucking pic of this clown shoving food into his mouth
and i saved some pretty obscure stuff in this folder. what im saying is that it's very hard to care what this loser thinks

What's going on? Are you guys making fun of me again?

who?

oh fuck yeah

Fuck you John. Fucking scum

>allowing reporters to take pictures of you eating

is there anything worse a politician can do, image-wise?

Looks like another user has you covered.

my favourite part is when he says "I'm still a big fan"

It's almost like he's saying yeah this guy is a dirty fucking sinner for killing himself but I still like him

Only customary to trial the product before buying.

The first man ever to try eating his way to presidency. I wish I had the balls to swindle thousands of dollars worth of free food and travel out of donors. Maybe after I retire I'll run for president so I can travel the country for free.

You better post your Jebs you faglord.

he thought his country okidoke shit would play well in new england, because Ohio borders PA. (???)

Delusional bumpkin fell off a radish cart, ran for president for the free meals, apparently.

hot

C R I N G E

>ran for president for the free meals
wew its a legititmate reason to run, not less legit than the reasons of some others who were candidates

but still, not a single person on this earth looks good on a photo while eating, except for maybe 10/10 hot sluts covered in hot sauce or something, what was his campaign thinking letting him "eat his way to the presidency" as you put it

*sips wine*

"Golly. Ya know, folks; life is like a good soup. You take a few good American chefs, and you add the right ingredients, then you sit and watch me eat it. My wife the other day reheated some left overs, and shucks dontcha know thats a metaphor for our social security. Aw jeeze. Thats just nuts, folks."
-John Kasich October 16 2016

Anything that brings John kasich pain pleases me. I remember as some New Yorkers told them all their problems and he verbatim told them to fuck off and get the Yankees a new outfielder as he proceeded to stuff pizza into his mouth. That's when I realized he was utter fucking trash

John sure likes to stuff his fuckings face.
Fat peice of shit.

Please tell me thats not real.

This dudes entire fucking campaign was one huge farce to get people into donating money to feed his food addiction

>the sandwich that saved britain

It's funny because apparently his advisors thought that Americans would find obesity relatable.