New York city

What went wrong with my city? Why did all the Italians and polacks and Irish leave? And what the fuck is going on with the Hispanic population here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JrH5_NliF4
google.com/amp/heavy.com/news/2017/05/richard-rojas-times-square-car-crash-suspect-video-isis-terrorism-dui-facebook-photo/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember when they sent a SWAT team in to drag Elian Gonzalez back to Cuba?

i feel like you answered your own question

Where's the curvature of the earth?

I know that, but I want to see this board discuss what this city's been through as of now. I've seen my neighborhoods rapidly change into another fucking country in the span of two decades. 18th avenue was once a prominent Italian community in Brooklyn. It's now majority Chinese. Bay ridge was also the same with Irish everywhere. It's now invaded by Muslims.

Beaners are fleeing to sanctuary states.

It's always been that. Deblasio gorges himself into the diversity and panders to their every need.

You only have your douchebag globalist butt buddies to blame. NYC is an overrated shit hole for posers

Schumer himself is another one of the causes. The day before the election was so tense for me in the city, and the day after was something from hell. The riots weren't that bad, but it was widespread protest.

>It's now majority Chinese. Bay ridge was also the same with Irish everywhere. It's now invaded by Muslims.
N.Y is doomed then, chinks and mudslimes are 100000000% worst than any spic infestation you can get.

It's already bad. The Muslims are like a parasite. I never saw them until I was 14, and 6 years later, they're fucking everywhere. My local pizzaria is bought out by pakis and has Arabic on the sign. They had an eid sale as if it were their own property. What's worse is that they don't even care. They do nothing to contribute to the community and exist to take over

You the guy from marine park that posts about nyc? Italians are still here, and you still have some irish areas

Took it on a pier. It should be there anyway.

Is it just me or do the trains feel more over crowded than they have ever been? Every day I take the E train and every day it's almost filled to capacity all fucking spics.

Not marine park, but in bay ridge/bensonhurst. It's okay, but the Chinese and pakis are coming in and fast. They've made us compost shit just to save the earth, which is bullshit in itself.

Same thing that happened to Detroit. Liberals ran the city for decades, taxing whites to death, industy and business leave, white flight, city collapes.

I visited Jew York in the mid 2000s, it was a shitheap.

Transit is a bitch this summer. Cuomo doesn't know how to get the MTA in the right direction and people who take the LIRR need different ways to get around. At least you aren't the poor saps on the 7. I would be laughing if the Yankees make the playoffs and the D and 4 trains get stuck. Just shows how bad the MTA is

Aw there was another guy talking about this, im currently in astoria which still has pockets of italians. I feel like after the fall of canarise any neighborhood is up from grabs if a 75 percent italian area can go down to 10 percent in 10 years anything can happen.

Are there no more Greeks and Serbians in the south of Roosevelt? i haven't been there in over a decade.

It sadly won't happen. Tourists will always visit this place and make it continue to run. The more Chinese that come in Christmas, the more cash the Jews that run the city get. It won't die, but it'll have a long, time consuming death

youtube.com/watch?v=_JrH5_NliF4

even more so now that Trump has taken the muzzle off of ICE

It failed and not even in that the city failed. But just that city life in general is failing. People are wising up to the bullshit that is city life. Cost too damn much, too much liberal bs, shitty gun laws, a crappy work and living enviroment etc. There's so much more though. I don't know how to say it annon but its failed be lucky you're not european we still have areas of this country that aren't settled or are so low pop and cheaper living that at least you can escape it.

Well, I hope you can stay there. Thousands of yuppies will ask for you to live there if the place is near a train. A couple of months back I had to renovate an apartment for this liberal, and she wanted everything done. She had a boyfriend and it was a full on weeb that probably didn't do shit. Plus, she was a Bernie supporter.

Also I am noticing there is an uptick in niggers and Muslims begging for swipes to get on the train. I have an unlimited and I still tell the to fuck off.

I plan on leaving in a few months if the situation gets worse. I can't stand the people at times, and the trains continue to get worse. Upstate New York is a lot better, and I'm talking about a more secluded area.

Im glad the yuppies are taking over nigger and spic areas. I love going to bushwick and harlem watching as whites come and clean thoose neighborhoods up and make them more "white"

Lemme guess, they're pakis? I've seen very few take the trains, but when blacks are on, it's a mess. once they're on, the train is no longer quiet

Nigger if your tired of seeing chinks fuck up bensonhurst stay there. When you leave a chink will take your place

Then again, the result ends in shit like Barclays center. It's a fucking mess of an arena where the ice isn't even that good, seating is shit, and food is garbage. At least it got rid of you getting jumped at night

I am. Problem is that they don't leave. The housing here is valuable and they'll grab the houses up like it's nothing.

Have you seen what's goin on in Europe right now?

Hopefully you can make it. Even before 2010s say early 2000s or even the 1990s. Me personally i never liked it due to im not really an irl ppl person and hate huge crowds. But with the failing left, diversity bullshit, and as more people pile into these sardine crammers its only gona get worse. To be honest you'd have to go back to the 50s or early 1900s when moving into the city was actually economically viable and you would've made more of an income back then. We just don't see it now Maybe in the next 3 decades who knows though :/

I also took this photo of the best bridge in the US the night before the election. It was worth going out in the cold just to take it

This is the future you voted for.
Every year New York votes blue.
This is what you get.

We most definitely will be seeing more and more Arabic advertising on the buses and trains. The city makes nobody learn English, and instead let's them speak it for a "melting pot". That phrase was taught in elementary schools across here and I've seen very few white kids. Even now, the better schools are Jewish. Catholic schools are failing and charters are on the rise. Education and language are issues the city doesn't tackle, but the "muslim" ban is """important""" for the mayor

NY is not going anywhere they have an influx of well off Indians now living here too. This city is going to exist it's just going to get shittier and foriegn. I don't even leave my place in Astoria much these days other than to work and shit. The world is depressing.

who /staten island/ here

only district to vote for trump

I don't go blue. The majority of the cities go blue. NYC and Buffalo get so many votes, but everywhere else is partially republican. If NYC was removed, this would always be a red state

Lucky you. At least the bridges are coming out well. New Goethals looks like a mess but at least clears up traffic.

That was a gay murican vet you ungrateful child.

He was on the DACA program. He never should have been allowed into the country.

Dude I hang there with my friends on friday nights

Me too, thats the ceasers bay area

I bike ride on that path most days and play some paddleball at the parks. Keeps me from going insane. Even better when you listen to DnB and the winds pushing you.

Pic related is some good stuff to listen to

This thread begs the question, why aren't we all asleep?

I always go to sleep at 2 am which is bad for me and wake up 7:40 and plop into work 9:40 and my boss doesn't give a fuck.

Hello fellow staten island brother

im /todt hill/

i wake up at 7 and get to work at 8

im young so i dont give a shit

>Why aren't we asleep

The shit we do each morning makes us more deprived of sleep. Basically wake up, work, eat, work, walk, and go home. Rinse and repeat

>DACA
>dominican
Really?

Anyone ever been to bay ridge before?

DACA just stands for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, it applies to more nationalities than just mexicans.
Yes really.

Almost every day

Because us micks decided that the dindus were not doing nuffin. They were indeed doing somethin.

He was born in the Bronx you fucking moron. Stop trying to make this about immigration. He's a damn America. Like you.and a military veteran. This has literally nothing to do with Mexicans or the undocumented. Stay obsessed

Pass by it every now and then and I notice more and more Muslims within. In a few years, this will be considered the best part of Brooklyn

Is it a crime to use such a card for other people also? Not saying you're in the wrong I'm just curious. I'd be lying if I said I knew how trains and subways work. Most I've ever taken is trams in Houston or at airports.

I moved to staten island, its much nicer here

He was from the bronx. And his neither of his parent's were citizens of the US.
He became a citizen under the DACA program.

It isn't if nobody's looking. Everyone jumps the turnstiles if there's no cops around, but you can get into shit if you get caught. Nigs don't care, because they'll do it anyway

I don't know the legality of it but I am not going to give niggers and muslims who don't look poor free rides because they are lazy.

Howard Beach Italian here.

My neighborhood has a proud history of beating moolies to death with baseball bats in the middle of the street.

Free Fat Nick.

Certainly it is. You have those brown bins? They're likely one of the worst things this city has made a reality

>It turned out that Rojas, who was born in the Bronx, didn’t have alcohol in his system.

google.com/amp/heavy.com/news/2017/05/richard-rojas-times-square-car-crash-suspect-video-isis-terrorism-dui-facebook-photo/amp/

Again, this has nothing to do with immigration. I get it, you want less Mexicans in the United States, but don't make shit up. It makes you look stupider than you already are. I don't see any sources from you other than your "feelings". This is not an immigration issue because this guy was not a DACA student. He was a veteran, and a troubled one, at that.

Nope we dont have them, most of SI doesnt even have street cleaning/alternate side but its fairly clean.

Mainly white in your area?

Hispanic is not a race

If you use that word you are a kike trying to act like spaniards and mestizos are the same

He was born here, but neither of his parents were citizens of the US.
How possibly dense can you be to not see this is DIRECTLY related to immigration?
Are you being retarded on purpose? You better not be.

>tfw upstate rich
hows that big city life plebs?

todt hill, about 80% white

You keep saying he's a DACA student, but he's not, he was born in the Bronx, making him a US citizen, whether you like it or not. I'm not making this up, it's literally in the Constition of the United States. Take off your damn partisan hat and look at this objectively. Either you are a mouth-breathing retard who doesn't understand what DACA is, or you're just lying. Where are your sources? Are you just making shit up? You're the reason this board is garbage. He's an American CITIZEN, and he "fought for your freedumz." Can't have it both ways , you literal mong.

alright time to go to sleep so we can wake up and get shit on in our minority waste land tomorrow. Happy Friday faggots smell you later

see for the original interpretation of the 14th amendment
He should not have been an American citizen and only the post 1965 immigration America allowed this type of immigrant to settle here.

I agree. Nothing will ever replace the Colisseum

>The team has to support the fucking Jews as well
>Mets have jews everywhere

Why must the two teams I like be infested with them? That photo with the Jews at an isles game with a menorah just reeks of shilling

You that irish dude with the nazi tats?

Yep, total fucking caliphate. Used to be real nice, now slimes blockade the sidewalk to bend over for allah and everyone knows how they beat women by now. I've always been calm before but dunecoons make me rage more than the niggers with their goatspeak.

No. I'm not that guy, but I'd be suprised if anyone had Nazi tattoos here and didn't get arrested

As for bay ridge, you are spot on. Went to the movies once and the place outside was like a foreign land. I hope some gullible tourists come there and get fucked

Oh, so he's suddenly not a DACA student anymore? And now you're a lawyer? Hahaha, this is rich. I don't buy your partisan interpretation of the Constitution. Many lawyers, even those in your isle of politics, will disagree with your skewed perception of the highest law of the land. Get your mental gymnastics out of here. This guy was a veteran as well, apart from being born in the Bronx. Where are your sources? Some fucking jpeg you made in your mom's basement? Give me a source written by a competent writer stating this man was a DACA student, as your originally stated. If you can't provide that, then I'm indeed correct in assuming you're an asshat way out of your depth. Nothing personal, kid.

Police are pretty redpilled here. I know one who beats niggers daily in coney for fun, good lad.

The fact that the Islanders and Mets are what they are is the biggest piece of contradictory evidence against a Jewish conspiracy going. How can two teams be this incompetent?

>inb4 Tavares doesn't re sign

Like it or not that was the original intent of the 14th amendment before it was reinterpreted by a leftist leaning supreme court.
Now you have a son of Colorado sitting on the bench, and your liberal harpeys of supreme court justices on their death beds waiting for trump to replace them. Lets see how much longer your DACA bullshit last.

Because the Mets are owned by a chink and the Mets have a fucking aura that either makes them pull your hair out or make you jump for joy. What makes it worse is that I'm part Italian and everyone likes the yankees and rags and Giants, yet I'm stooping down to root for the shittier teams.

I hope tavares re signs anyway. Have two jerseys of him and they'll be valuable if they leave to Quebec

*Isles are owned by a chink

brooklyn reporting in

Look, I'm not a liberal, nor am I pushing some DACA agenda. You stated this guy was a DACA student, and I told you that you were making that up, because you are. You STILL can't provide a competent source, because again, you're obsessed with Mexicans. And now you're trying to play lawyer in a Mongolian cartoon board. Give it a fucking rest, you failed-abortion. If you don't even know what DACA is, why should I believe that you have the reading comprehension to understand the Constitution? You've done nothing but spread lies, and now you're trying to scare me by saying that DACA is going to be struck down? I don't give a literal shit what happens to daca, because I'm an American CITIZEN, just like that moron who killed people in New York. Just don't reply, go prep your bull, you lying sack of shit.

All whites are in Weschester county

listen man your clearly a liberal because you just don't want to let this reinterpataion go. I understand change is hard for you but you just need to nut up and face the tides of a changing country.
you may not like that you daca friends are going away for away but don't worry guy they will be safe down there in ol mexico and you can fly down there and visit them whenever you want. do we got a deal?

When the time comes, I'm not killing niggers, spics or any other shitskins - i'm going straight for people like you and your families

This episode aired sometime in the early 90s, so Homer's visit would have been in the 70s. New York was a mess at that time. Then it got better for a little while and now I guess it's going back to shit, only a different type of shit

Jesus man, just stfu already. Admit that you lied, that's all. You made that whole DACA shit up. That's all I want. For you to admit that you lied. I called you out on it, and now you're bringing up the 14th ammendment. Do you see your logical fallacy? Or are you really such a daft cunt? My politics aren't in question here, you're just making failed assumptions. Am I going to fast for you, dumbass? Or are you really autistic?

Hahha relax kid, I'm calling the other dumbass out for lying. That's all. Why are you butthurt?

It's the bullshit interpretation of the amendment that allowed it.
Kinda just like another amendment your type ignores...

What type, moron? What are you getting at?? Just admit you lied. Just do it already. He wasn't a DACA student. Why is this so damn hard for you?? Are you that detached from reality? Fuck the 14th ammendment and fuck DACA, I just called you out because router a delusional bullshitter.

Hahaha you definitely have a learning disability. What the fuck does the 2nd amendment have to do with antrhingtm Jesus, you're retarded

Which part of, his parents were not US citizens do you not understand?

YOU SAID HE WAS A DACA STUDENT. HE IS NOT, YOU LIED. Get that through your thick fucking skull already.

That was a democratic decision too. Holy shit how the times have changed and how the millenials changed them. I remember when 80% of the population supported bombing dune coons because of 9/11 because a sandnigger blew up the WTC. I remember when I was eight and watched desert storm and everyone was ok with it and no one called it racist because it was legit foreign policy. I remember when everyone I talked to in a CHICAGO suburb was white and we still had a country with borders and everyone enjoyed baseball and having cook outs instead of being computer shut ins. Obama and bush truly ruined America and trump isn't gonna make it better.

His parents were not supposed to be in the country, he is a anchor baby you colossal sperg.

They're gone,user. Only Greek restaurant I know of is in Bayside.

considering moving to LA or the country because now that i've given up drinking and tinder all I do now is work from home in brooklyn