Will the Greeks be the initiators of the upcoming Racial Holy war in Europe?

Will the Greeks be the initiators of the upcoming Racial Holy war in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>after trying to take a selfie with a waitriss
all my burritos i bet on this isn't the only thing the nigger did

that post deserves a (you)

Except the negro got killed by SERBS

remove kebab

Remove Negro (candy) *

Prieto en aprieto

Thank you grease for doing the jobs Americans won't do

>after trying to take a selfie with a waitress
I remember eye witness accounts being reported that he was being aggressive after she denied his sexual advances.

waitress boyfriend probably caught him flirting with her

lol greeks

he's from austin so he grew up around liberals not knowing most white people hate blacks. he's one of those black guys that takes pictures with white girls to show off to other dindus. got what was coming.

Probably. Going to be honest: Greek people are the most racist fucking people I know. More than any Western European and more than any Eastern Europe. More than Spaniards and Italians.

t. Greek

Based Slavs

of course the leaf is defending the nigger

Am Greek and keked very hard at this

My only regret in the whole scenario was that I wasn't there to push some of those greeks aside so I could get a better look while shouting "KICK HIM HARDER"

Depends on what type of Greeks. Some Greeks have red hair and green eyes. Others - like Karpathian Greeks - are fucking dark as shit and have that big ass nose.

>""""""""""American""""""""""
Only the degenerate West would count that kind of ape as your "countrymen". Thank God we haven't been corrupted yet.

The Americans WILL defend their race

Imagine being beaten by 15 greeks, their tiny fists and little babby feet pummeling you into unconsciousness.

Thank you based hoplite.

Grease has more reason than most to be racist. the (((Venetians))) and Catholics set them up to lose the last vestiges of the greatest empire the world has ever known to the turkroaches. The extinguishing of the light of rome was on their watch, so of course they're going to hate shitskins.

Srebrenica 2: Electric Boogaloo

Serbia deserves more credit, we should send them some top quality meat for there efforts

Are you referring to the Venetian's failure to provide the Byzantine's protection from the Normans?

greece better do something now before they join the < 90% club like germany and britton, and probably france

When there is no Kebab on sight, Serbs must remove the modern Burger.

kek

i am actually surprised they are 99% holy shit they are more european than poland

Are you somehow trying to blame the french for the 4th crusade?

Serbs remove niggerburgers? Well shit we need to have trump devote 100% of immigration to getting them over here

The French =/= the Normans, especially in that time period

Meanwhile if you ask the Byzzaboos why the Greeks massacred all the Catholics in Constantinople before the Fourth Crusade, they shut up

sad greek white boy couldn't compete with the BBC so he had to chimp out like an actual nigger. really makes ya think dont it

also "leaf" is not an argument so save that shit cuz i dun give a fuck kid.

I'm not sure - but the French are a bunch of fucking cucks. The Normans had no business destroying the Eastern Roman Empire.

However, I must admit, I am pleased with France's new Jupiterian Emperor.

First they have to pay their debts

Also
>greeks
>white

I'm sad and sorry this happened. And it is completely your fault Sup Forums. You spread evil and hate, and it is contagious. And it grows and multiplies. Sup Forums doesn't even know it because most of you are too young to know this. You don't go outside and interact with people. Use old farts know the world was better and more peaceful at one time. But now it's changed. The scales have tipped in favor of darkness and evil. And it's your fault. All this hate. It has repercussions. (You) did this. (You) can fix it. Stop the evil and hate and make the world what you want. Your energy and thoughts can manifest reality. It's your choice and it's never too late. Reserve your seat in heaven and serve the Lord.

>Germans women
>Not getting pounded by Achmed

they are over 99% european

Shut it leaf

Oh shut up faggot. Virtually all of black people arrested are actually criminals.

Remove purple drank

>American women
>not burning the coal

>Implying people haven't been racist for thousands of years
>Implying there wasn't two world wars in the previous century

he properly acted like a typical American and him not even being a "white" mystery meat mutt sealed the deal.

Nigger animal started a fight while drunk
Nigger animal is in white countries that he should not be in
Nigger animal lost the fight
Nigger animal hit his head on the ground & died

WOW MURDER PUT WHITEY IN PRISON

>Majority of White women voted for Trump
>Mobs of American White women don't wait at train stations with big,bright, homemade signs for Mohammed
>Mohammed doesn't immediately begin making out with German women after getting off the train
>95% of American Whites don't have an ounce of non-White blood

Black people don't belong here. Greeks have suffered enough over previous 1500 years.

If the headline is true. IF the headline is what actually happened, then we all agree that this is wrong and fucked up and justice must be served.

Thats a big IF.
From what is known about these globalist in charge
Its very likely a grossly inaccurate headline and the nigger was doing much more then whats being reported.

But again, IF this poor fella was merely trying to take a photo for his future memories scrapbook, then this is totally uncalled for. I wouldn't even treat a filthy pig so brutally.

Shocking that anyone in the Europe continent has a spine, but good for them, better then in the US sadly, cops are the only ones left who will remove nog

>The blonde in the video told Greek Security Division investigators: 'A Serbian who was near us came up to me and said: 'There are so many Serbians here, why are you talking to a black guy?'

HAHAHA I fuckin CALLED IT.

It was all about jealous whitey who can't understand why this woman was more interested in the black guy than the Serbian manlets.

Nigger Poland is 99.8%, learn geography.

the germans are bitter on Sup Forums they know they will soon join the 56% club while us burgers will begin to go up to something like 70%
our women have a higher birth rate than theirs and germans men are pussies

I remember watching a Varg video where he took a couple Cretans and tried to make the analogy that they are shitskins and I just had to laugh because he probably would not last 5 minutes in Crete until they hold a gun to his head and force him to dance naked in the heat.

Do you remember why they killed them? Do you remember what happened before they massacred them?

i said they were 99%

This.

Your right. But don't get too worked up over internet conversations. A lot of people say what they don't mean, for this is an anonymous board.

Agreed. American men:
>Have guns
>Work out
>Sense of freedom - the Wild West
>We revere our ancestors and our national icons

American women
>Far more Christian
>Produce more children
>Support Trump
>Far more in-group

>Serbian
>white

I bet all my burgers as well

funny thing is it wasn't actually the nig that was taking the pic, it was his buddy
then some dude, one of the serbs likely, got annoyed with the friend and the nig tried to push him away from his friend
the serb smacked him up the side of the head with open hand
so the nig decided its time to brawl
we know how it all ended

>serbian mantels
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

kys

good job greece

Lol, troll level 0/10

All you have to do is google.

Negro just means black in the spainish and Greek world

No can do. There can be peace after we separate and preserve ourselves.

american goes to a serbian night disco and throws the first punch to people who likely lost someone during the clintons bombardments

he was not the sharpest tool in the shed

100 shekels says that this nigger chimped out and mistakingly assumed that Eastern European whites are as cucked as American white bois

looks like that is her gay friend, that guy looks like an ultra fag

this was litterally a case of an American black not understanding that the old world is in many ways MUCH more racists and intolerant than the States. I see this all the time. Americans who fall for the "America is super racists compared to other places" meme. America is perhaps the most tolerant country overall. Some damn self awareness would benefit you burgers and keep you from being beaten to death by a pack of Serbian racists.

Why do niggers go to the poorest and most racist parts of europe and expect not to get killed.

Nigger never learned respect

Learned the hard way not to chase white pussy

>Will the Greeks be the initiators of the upcoming Racial Holy war in Europe?

Too late for Greece.

To many Pakis and Africans now. Golden Dawn literally want to put them all in gas chambers and don't hide the fact.

They will come to power one day. The native Greeks realise they are the only ones who will deal with the immigrants.

It is like you expect niggers to have common sense or situational awareness.

It's because burgers don't get taught proper history, especially regarding the nationalism of Europe prior to WW1

I'm glad he's dead.

Not because of him being black, but because of the selfie bullshit.

you're embarrassing us

>american education

they're going to be whiter than your grandchildren, Klaus.

Lol
U forgot u are the capital of sjw and trans culture

But he did compete, and won. Niggers are just upset they can't survive a few kicks to the head by noodle-limbed whiteys

does not even have to be the poorest places. I know of areas in Denmark where I would recommend black people to tread carefully because even the slightest offense will be meet with hostilities.
I am not endorsing the Serbians but people need to learn to read the situation and understand where they are.
>this

Leave Greeks alone, leaf. Don't you know they were democracy n sheit?

>American women
>Christian

Hahahahahahaha. You know they're famous worldwide for being reprehensible sluts, right? It's been that way for decades and has only gotten worse with no fault divorce and "slut culture." You're deluded

>This

He wasnt some innocent person, who got attacked. And when the MSM tells us "stories" i dont believe them anymore

That began in Germany long before the U.S.

You because you can't get a woman doesn't mean women are Christian - plus, I never said good Christians. Usually, Christianity must mature in a woman.

this is true. If one things of a slut / whore in Denmark its either a eastern prostitute or just an American woman.
Its a stereotype Hollywood keeps pushing and American culture seems to go along with it.

>Got what was coming.
I disagree. He was naive and idiotic but I do not for second think he deserved to be beaten to death for it.
Still such a lamp such as he should not travel alone. He could have been beaten to death in Denmark as well if he acted "wrong" in bad company. We got WAY more real racists in the old world and Americans just do not seem to grasp that.

>attack the person making an argument rather than attacking the argument

Not an argument, delusional cuck

Yeah I have lived in Europe for a pretty long time, euro girls do not even come close to Amerisluts. I mean there are sluts everywhere, but they are far more common in the US. One exception is the U.K., they're every bit as slutty.

>Calls me cuck
>Incel that can't get a girlfriend

Sad really lmfao

This. Niggers always act loud and aggressive. So he probably talked shit.

It's almost always sexual politics/insecurity. Men of any group can't stand their women mingling with men of other groups.

I don't know how we can get over it, or if we can.

Funny because she settled for a white guy.

>one exception is U.K.
Two exceptions: U.K. and Australia. Maybe they just have a thing for Burgermen on the bottom of the planet but I've never had so much pussy thrown at me in my life as I did the two weeks I was there

thats not what happened.
>Nigger takes selfie with white bitch
>White bitch topples Serb table and drink
>Serb slaps White bitch drink out of her hand
>Nigger whiteknights for White bitch
>Serb slaps Nigger's face
>Serb's friend see this and tries to calm angry Serb
>Nigger uses this oportunity to sucker punch Serb from behind Serb's friend
You know how the story ends. But now you know what actually happened.

15 white boys to kill 1 single unarmed nignog, really actives the almonds dun it? i bet the negro almost killed half of them before he went to sleep

Shutup Mehmet, you'll wake the 20 family members living in the 4 room apartment.

>Burgermen

You might actually be onto something there.

The nigger murdered is from my hometown of Austin. I basically get almost daily updates of the case on the local news.

Golden Dawn is a criminal organization thats pretty much in line with anarchists, i dont think there are better parties with the same ideologies
Cyprus's golden dawn division is much more civilized and they actively seek enosis (union with greece) but they will never get in power unfortunately