ERIC HOLDER FREAKING OUT EDITION

Sup Forums as we approach July 27th it seems like chaos is in the air.

It seems like something big is going to happen quite soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EricHolder/status/880686761848045570
youtube.com/watch?v=3L7XcjR4JW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUmp

he has no right after fast and furious

no, either that user was a larper or, if he's not, July 27 is no longer happening because Sup Forums is too lazy to expose a key piece of the puzzle that was expected to occur for things to proceed.

you can't bump your own threads.

fuck

TIL

Yeah I've got all those email with the democrat russia connection, about 1.5gb of them. Too lazy to disseminate and comb through.

Soz senpai

They're all freaking the fuck out right now

And nobody cares except them....

Fucking glorious shit coming lads

>TIL
I had to Google this and you already know what I'm going to say, I hope.

>no conflicts
>hires Hillary's lawyer and exclusively donors to the DNC

Can someone give me a quick rundown on whats happening Jul 27th?

It's not even tenable that he is impartial here
He and Comey are best buds
It's in black and white

this

If the (((special counsel))) is innocent then why is Eric Holder so worried about an investigation?

who is mueller and why are they under investigation?

Watch out lads, the boomers are coming for us.

if america was still great he would have never had any rights to begin with

Bump

Bumping and adding Preet freakout

Also, replies on this Holder tweet (which he just retweeted again tonight) are wild
twitter.com/EricHolder/status/880686761848045570

He sounds like robot....

Like a programmed robot.

Guarantee they already flipped Comey

Post more freakouts, Ima make a megapic.

Reminder:
Preet shills for the Clinton cabal AND Muslim Brotherood (oh fuck even mincing it - it;s all part of the same criminal syndicate)
He has protected MB operative Fetullah Gulen for years and years while Erdogan sought extradition and Gulen plotted coups from the Poconos

I hope Trump does fire Mueller and all those high level DOJ people do quit out of protest and out themselves as progressives. Then we can replace them with /ourguys/.

I think Mueller is definitely getting fired. Only thing Trump and his team need to do is present Rosenstein with something proving conflict of interest. The left will freak the fuck out, but it will be all legal.

...congrats on finally gaining internet access? You been locked up 5ever or something?

wait wait wait

are you OJ?

Cause POTUS is itching to fire him

POTUS' worst nightmare, and it's POTUS & friends that are under investigation, not Mueller

No, what they're doing is gloating at Trump freaking daFUQ out. I can confirm this because i am too. teeheeheehee

lol yeah who doesn't have em

Comey & Mueller being best buds is actually a Fox News fabrication; they're professional colleagues. Comey admires Mueller's leadership of the FBI for 12 years after 9/11 and how he successfully prevented a repeat. They've met outside of work like twice. Ever.

This narrative stems from the 2005 Ashcroft hospital incident, but they aren't actually, you know. Friends.

Yeah because we have all the NSA tools. Wonder if NSA records are in the admins hands. Tick tock.

IF THE FAGS MARCH ON THE WHITE HOUSE, WE KNOCK THEIR FUCKING TEETH OUT

Hey buddy, want some tips so its not completely obvious youre not from around here?

Duty. Honor. Country.
D. H. C.
Defend Hillary Clinton

>Trump is Hitler for wanting to constrain an investigation with a blank check that's seeking to expand the investigation into ever more territory despite not finding anything criminal in 6 months of investigation.

Eric. You're a retard.

>they're professional colleagues
thats a conflict of interest
go back to plebbit you loser

Can I get a quick rundown on this?

Nostradamus predicted a day of happenings if i'm not mistaken.

That's a pretty Talmudic argument, They're connected politically, professionally, and have met outside of work for socialization on more than one occasion: this easily could be argued to fit at least one accepted definition of the term "friend".

boggles my noodle how this guy got away with a scandal like this one and it was treated like a nothingburger.

hiring forensic accountants to dig through years and years of trumps business history doesnt seem very reasonable
not sure if there are any reasonable people left for this to remain a standard though

I am begining to think judges and federal prosecutors are all corrupt assholes who are no better than the trash in congress.

>rules niggers with an iron but fair fist
>in possession of felonious like abilities

Etc, etc.

That's their job, though. When a president fucks up they bring in a special prosecutor to either find proof of wrongdoing or clear them. When Ken Starr was first brought in it was for the Whitewater scandal but that eventually lead to the sex scandals that triggered Clinton's impeachment.

>when a president fucks up
Please tell us all about how Hillary and the deepstate yelling muh Russia is trump fucking up

Wtf is Til? No one here speaks faggot. Fuck you and everything you have to say. No one is reading it. You are a community college mongo Reddit neckbeard, btfo, goober.

Also it wasn't the sex scandal that led to impeachment it was lying under oath, you're either 13 or a Bern out

Why can't it be in my birthday, a day earlier :(. Ain't gonna do shit for the fifth time in a row, with no happenings either. Can someone go on a rampage on my birthday for me? waer beaver mask if u do it.

Right, and what was the lie regarding?

Get fucked, pedant.

Funny how this corrupt piece of shit doesn't acknowledge that Mueller's team is stacked with DNC/Clinton donors, yet claims no basis to question the integrity of those people, and to top it off claims NO conflicts. The level of bullshit spewed and gobbled up by these leftist traitors is staggering.

Firing Comey was a huge fuck up.

Obama was president. Swept under the rug.

Yeah sure that's why they're making this political by leaking that they just got his taxes...

why

>Eric "Fast and Furious" Holder bashes alleged corruption
This is fucking rich.

Yeah, surprised you did not use the word "whilst"

Yep. Nailed it. Swamp runs deep.

Eric Holder should go to jail sooner or later.

No, it wasn't. Keeping him on was a mistake.

Should have been fired the moment he took office.

Comey was throwing shade for a long time. Trump kept way too many Obama appointees.

He needed them to fuck themselves for leverage. Well played imo

You have to go back

>it's only corruption when you do it
poo logic

Because he admitted he fired Comey for not saying publicly he wasn't under investigation then told the Russian foreign minister "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off."

If he had fired Comey on day one or asked for his resignation it wouldn't have blown up like it did and lead to the appointment of a special prosecutor. But Trump's an idiot so it did.

The DOJ are fags and they should have never let this happen, theyre investigating Russian Collusion, before even proving if Russia affected anything. This just leaves doors open for everything, They will be called hitler no matter what so why listen to what the left says ?

Down the hall and to the left faggot

>designated bullshitting Preet

He's losing it.

Dat 3am tweet from a week or two ago, wew.

do these democrats think it's not obvious they're calling for government employees to basically stage a coup for them?

Some of you are alright please avoid passing by Marble Arch, London on the 2nd of August.

>they will activate the remains of antifa
>trump will declare martial law
>remove gommies from gvmnt and public life
>happy ever after

Always the boomer trash. Worst generation by far.

Here's Neera Tanden and John Podesta.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

That (((Live Long and Prosper))) emoji though...

>rogue fed stats
>ie the people who cooked the books for obama
wew

Oh yeah They're bestest buddies
Tanden runs CAP (Center for American Progress) which is just the afterbirth of Podesta's DNC slush fund monstrosity MMFA (Media Matters for America).

They are both criminally insane

>This narrative stems from the 2005 Ashcroft hospital incident, but they aren't actually, you know. Friends.
This is how I know you are a shill faggot from reditstan or some shithole like that.

WHY THE FUCK DOESNT TRUMP USE EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE TO UNSEAL THE HOLDER EVIDENCE THAT OBAMA SEALED WITH EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE

WHY WHY WHY! WHY THE FUCK! WHY IN FUCKS SAKE HASNT THIS HAPPENED YET?

can someone give me ONE GOD DAMN REASON? what the fuck. there is no way prince nigger eric holder should be out a free man with the crimes he has committed, much less working as an attorney for the state of california to 'resist' legal federal agenda

>almond status: activated
What do they expect to wage some kind of armed defense if Trump arrests her? General revolt? Or will it be pussy hats and whining for a week again?

All the special counsel did was continue the investigation that the FBI started. If he wouldn't have fired Comey, the FBI would have still investigated the same shit.

Mueller had three months, did they expect to drag this thing through both of Trump's terms?

They have nothing.

Oh boy. More 'protests'. Which means more impotent marching with clever signs, and thousands of useless people patting eachother on the back for 'standing up' and 'doing something'.

More facebook photo ops so you can take a photo in front of the police (who are ordered not to touch you) and act as if you're standing up to oppression. More opportunities to dress up like your favorite cartoon character, and write a witty joke about how he'd stick it to Trump if he were real. And just to let you know how deranged they are by the election that ended 8 months ago, they'll still be making 'pussy grab' jokes, or 'little hands' jokes. And if they're extra desperate, they'll discard their anti-homophobia stance, and make a sign implying Trump and Putin are homosexual together. Because accusing people of being faggots to hurt their feelings is okay if you're totally cool with it.

I can't wait to have my commute delayed by an hour so these retards can try to make themselves look righteous on facebook.

can't argue with those digits

the shills have descended

Yes. These fishing expedition, I mean special counsels, are meant to take years.

Do you know the "Strong men create good times, good times create weak men" meme?
The Greatest Generation were the strong men who went through the Great Depression, fought in WW2, created the Atomic bomb and etc and made USA into a world super power. Now these strong men had babies who inherited everything that the Greatest gen. fought, died and worked so hard for to build together. These babies, the baby boomers are the weak men. They haven't build of the Greatest generation, instead they are busy mooching away of the gains and spoils as much as possible.

DELETE THIS!

Elected by congress
>Surprised they have loyalty

How do you know that he hasn't done that yet?

They'll probably try to activate antifa and any other militants they can grab, black nationalists, muslims, you name it, and doubtless unleash the college students home for summer break.

Something not a lot of people know, is that there's a special UN deal with college campuses. They are able to do their own policing and law enforcement as a consequence of a convention from 40-50 years ago. I read about it a very long time ago and kinda skimmed but the gist of it is, if there's violence against universities they can call in UN help. This is a UN convention but I don't think it's a treaty or anything, but one notch up from a resolution.

Maybe they'll try that route and at least make a big show of whining about it. It's something to look out for.

Mass Demonstrations? LOL

Only Couch potato twitter activists really think their protest is somehow representive.

Mueller is crossing the red line when he has to look into Trumps Pre-Presidency Business.

Making deals as a business men with Russia is not a crime.
Looking into the financies between 2008-2013 of private citizen Trump is shady as hell from this special counsel.

what was that one guy the demmies had going during bush's term

scott fitzgerald?

1 post by this ID

Wtf....

?

bump

Can someone explain to me why does it look important?

youtube.com/watch?v=3L7XcjR4JW4

Interesting points user. I was not aware of the UN/college relationship. Also a good point that these 'marches' are oftentimes just tons of people offering a crowd for rioters to disappear into. They gather 'peacefully' in numbers, then 1% of them try to start the riot.

I'll be honest though, the more normies at a march, the less likely it is to get hot n heavy. Typical 'daily show' leftists will police the violent types because they're obsessed with image. They're marketing an idea, and antifa anarachists burning cars hurts their brand. Anti-Trump is too mainstream for antifa to use as a springboard for violent mob behavior. But that might change if the circumstances are right.

I'm hoping that outrage fatigue is going to kick in, and they'll all be too burnt out to fight back much longer.

Democrats are convinced that if Trump fires Mueller, he'll get impeached. Why are they so worried then?

Behind 7 proxys m8?

boomer genocide when

>I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.
Did he really say this or is it fake news? No way he's that stupid.

He was a larper. See