What if Pizzagate isn't about sex. What if Pizzagate is about blood and organs?

What if Pizzagate isn't about sex. What if Pizzagate is about blood and organs?

Is this what Alex Jones meant by baby factories and selling body parts? Has he been telling us the truth all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=karmazin
washingtontimes.com/news/2009/nov/3/aborted-fetus-cells-used-in-anti-aging-products/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome
erowid.org/chemicals/adrenochrome/adrenochrome.shtml
reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/5rv75f/i_just_learned_the_horrible_impossible_truth/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Bogdanov
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Think he means the fact they harvest the stem cells in aborted foetuses

yes

Who says you can't rape a child before you vivisect it?

>OP doesn't have his own blood boy like Gavin

This would explain why only 8th grade and above were allowed to participate during blood drives at school. It would also explain why it was pushed so heavy in high school, specifically.

why not both

Also Jews have know about children's blood for ages it's why rabbis suck the blood from young lads cocks

its about both. they fuck the little kids and when the adrenaline is high they drink their blood to get high on adrenochrom and possibly eat them.

>ingesting blood does anything for you
take it /x/ pal
transfusions get the results not pedophilic cult members raping infants

It's both.

its make sense, why do the elites would bother killing people, for cannibalism and satanic rituals if other people could kill it for them and streamed direct in their tvs, remember elites are lazy

>not getting your blood replaced with pre-teen blood yearly
lol its like you want to die at 90.

Have you seen recent pictures of Jeff Bezos? He's definitely being pumped with child blood

AJ hits the nail on the head more often than not. But he's a shit posting meme lord so no one takes him seriously.

It's all the rage on San Francisco right now. Old farts are paying top dollar for young people to donate blood.

Reality keeps getting more insane.

>Ambrosia

Planned parenthood is already doing this legally

>Chew you havisfaction even a singleicious satisfact to snack that up

Hillary had her seizure in NYC.
Then she came back and did well in the next debate.
If I recall correctly, AJ did a report where he speculated that she might have received a blood transfusion from a young donor that refreshed her.

This was literally what people said from the beginning. It was shills and the lovely miss Washington Post who blasted misinformation and deliberately focused on some insane talking points

The blood drinking is only ceremonial now within their occult worshipping. Transfusion is highly more effective and the child is not killed.

cough
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=karmazin

Aborted fetuses are already being used in anti-aging makeup.

washingtontimes.com/news/2009/nov/3/aborted-fetus-cells-used-in-anti-aging-products/

CF has links to Mayo Clinic....

it's this : expecially when the blood is fresh plus enriched with a certain type of hormones, which will be releases in the moment of agony ( probably the same that get released when dying ) work like a drug => satanism

it makes the consumer high and feel absolutely great + empowered

satanism

Bump

I can't remember the name of the doctor, but during the early 1900's a doctor was heavily interested in the health benefits of blood transfusions. This was before blood types were discovered, and he died from getting the wrong type. However, before that, his friends noticed that he had a new aura around him, he seemed younger, his skin wasn't so wrinkled, and he was more active. He was getting a transfusion maybe once a week or once a month from younger students. All consentual, too, as they were studying under him, and I'm not certain if they got paid.

It's produced from fear not pain

young blood reinvigorates your body and you live longer, they are harvesting them and calling them donors

u sure also know about that princess in transilvania (?) that beathed every day in wather with the blood of virgins, so that her skin would stay young.

Human trafficking is at the center of this. It's another way for them to make money.

Money from:

Slave labor / sweatshops
Sex slaves / prostitution
And when they are no longer useful organ harvesting for profit.

There is more evidence for this theory than the satanist theory. It's a very well documented and real problem

ADRENOCHROME THREAD

Adrenochrome is oxidized adrenaline.
The nips torture dogs before they cook them to harvest this substance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome
erowid.org/chemicals/adrenochrome/adrenochrome.shtml
reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/5rv75f/i_just_learned_the_horrible_impossible_truth/

Currently hanging myself for linking to reddit.

Post yfw you realize that "psychic vampires" refers to psychopaths who torture children before harvesting their blood and organs to keep themselves alive and to sell

That pic is retarded to assume Clinton has Kuru. Kuru is fatal, with no cure because Prions cannot be cured as they literally change the chemistry of the brain around them to be like them permanently damaging them, and will kill within 2 years of showing symptoms, but usually long before that, and as soon as 6 months.

Don't forget that all of them are on cocaine 24/7

>young blood reinvigorates your body and you live longer, they are harvesting them and calling them donors
>injecting foreign DNA into your body
>reinvigorating
Ok, sure. Maybe it will work for a few more years but you are also risking accelerating the spread of multiple other issues due to fucking injecting foreign DNA material into your blood stream!

Makes sense. After all the whole story about vampirism started from nobles dirking children's blood to live longer. Obviously modern "nobles" knew about such effects for a long time, and would use scientific methods to live longer, which includes blood transfusions and new organs.

pretty much the same in the moment of death.

i think it's a hormone that causes euphory ( cant remember the name right now )

i thought agony means fear and pain of dying, no ?

i bet it's a hormone that numbs the brain in the moment of death.

fuck i cannot find the name .. some thing with e........ ... :///

Alex jones is always 95% spot on

the Blood Countess of Transylvania

Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed (Hungarian: Báthory Erzsébet, Slovak: Alžbeta Bátoriová ; 7 August 1560 – 21 August 1614)[2] was a Hungarian noblewoman and serial killer from the Báthory family of nobility in the Kingdom of Hungary. She has been labelled by Guinness World Records as the most prolific female murderer,[3] though the precise number of her victims is debated. Báthory and four collaborators were accused of torturing and killing hundreds of young women between 1585 and 1609.[4] The highest number of victims cited during Báthory's trial was 650. However, this number comes from the claim by a serving girl named Susannah that Jakab Szilvássy, Countess Báthory's court official, had seen the figure in one of Báthory's private books. The book was never revealed, and Szilvássy never mentioned it in his testimony.[5] Despite the evidence against Elizabeth, her family's influence kept her from facing trial. She was imprisoned in December 1609 within Csetje Castle, in Upper Hungary (now Slovakia), and held in solitary confinement in a windowless room until her death five years later. ....

The stories of her serial murders and brutality are verified by the testimony of more than 300 witnesses and survivors as well as physical evidence and the presence of horribly mutilated dead, dying and imprisoned girls found at the time of her arrest.[6] Stories describing her vampire-like tendencies (most famously the tale that she bathed in the blood of virgins to retain her youth)

Digits check out. I believe you are talking about Alexander Bogdanov:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Bogdanov

This so much. There's almost no point in talking about the Satanist aspect even if it's true when the human trafficking is so well documented and damning that nobody can deny it.

>Currently hanging myself for linking to reddit.

lol

>What if Pizzagate isn't about sex. What if Pizzagate is about blood and organs?
It's probably about BOTH.

in my high school we had blood drives all the time and then i left and entered the adult world and never saw one again

The British royal family is related to Vlad the Impaler, whom I believe was, somewhat distantly related to her.

Pretty sure the evidence can be put forward that many high level politicians and companies are tied in to this nefarious business.

Why do we need to add the satanic stuff? Let's nail them for the human trafficking and fucking murder of countless people across the globe.

The satanist thing prob exists but it won't hold up in court. Human trafficking will

The first is the glue that bonds then together. The second is the primary reason. Lengthen a life that should be forfeit in the must gruesome, lengthy fashion possible.

Wow. This one really got my donuts rolling...

How the fuck is it that Deus Ex got everything right?

Did people enjoy the game too much?

yep ... and soo is EU chiev Claude Junker ( said to be; unfortunately cannot remember the source ) ....

Many of you are too young to remember the whole stem cell fight during the last Bush administration but the harvesting of fetus cells was a hot topic.

To suggest the political left is for killing and harvesting organs/cells from babies is not a political attack but the reality.

my college holds blood drives all the time. The guy at the door yells at everybody to give blood, not just young people.
Some /x/ tier shit.

Wait. Is he related to the twins? The Bog thing is real?

I wasn't disagreeing with you. But fear (the most powerful emotion) produces Adrenochrome. Kids are used because they experience emotions on a much greater level than adults do. Blood types effect the potentcy. Children with these rare, sought after blood types aren't killed because they are prized possessions. The sacrificing is ceremonial.

Real talk, they probably didn't have a good idea about what "young" cells are capable of
As someone who pores over it for a living, the knowledge of cell biology a decade ago is really sparse

Vampires are real, they just used hollywood to distort and obfuscate it.

I believe you have your answer in your post number

I just assumed that everyone was on the same page. They do WHATEVER they want with kids. Like cattle stock.

also related : feminism : "women never had power + men are evil, women are peace and cannot evil ...ever, evil women do not exist." >:|

BOGDANOV
O
G
D
A
N
O
V

Of course its about blood and organs primarily you dumb fuck....
Jesus christ boys.

Check and see if the Bog thing is real. He's here guys

they rape a child to death then they harvest organs from it.

oh also DONT YOU WORTHLESS COWARDS HAVE GUNS?

you're fucking pathetic brooding on this board when YOU ALONE have the ability to stop this.

This is nothing new

Alex always has the bleeding edge info. Fools don't listen to his wisdom. He's not smart; he's an average guy. Jones just reads a lot and knows people with outstanding knowledge to supplement his own.

It all leads back to Little Saint James...

How long until baby boomers start demanding blood from the younger generations to become immortal vampires who live off of social security?

Maybe it's both. Maybe they bugger the kids, and draw blood while the fight or flight adrenaline is running hot. Inject the blood for longevity. Win-win. Double vampire.

THEYRE GONNA TURN CHILDREN INTO CYBORG KILLING MACHINES, JOHN MCCAIN ISNT DYING HES GETTING SURGERY FOR NANOMACHINES. WHERE IS RAIDEN TO SAVE US?

When the elites cannot generate an unnecessary war for the body count, they will fund terrorist groups to obtain bodies as needed. Mass deaths does not just happen, they are orchestrated.

>Some /x/ tier shit.

You realize they need blood donations so they actually have blood for the patients who need it. Not very many people go out to donate blood out of nowhere

While I wouldn't ignore the whole satanic stuff it might be all part to discredit it and make anyone that believes into any of these theories appear like a lunatic. They need a smokescreen to make all of this appear nonsensical; it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen but the craziness alone would drive many to believe is just tinfoil exaggeration and ignore it. You can use this to support your cause or make people ignore the most important aspects if handled well.

DMT

>Has he been telling us the truth all along?
If you read too deeply into a mad guy's ramblings you can read whatever you want. Its like the bible.