youtu.be/jMlF2ooVQKE
youtu.be/qMHjPiszakE
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
youtube.com/watch?v=UBxk2ow0jyo
youtu.be/KNPzlFivd3M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Polish_political_crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=np7_9FaKtJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Less than 50 years, I'd say. Once you're outnumbered you realize how much you need to fight.

Western men have forgotten the concept of noble violence. They were taught that "violence is never the answer" and that they should never strike back. Nonviolence is the perfect mentality for a slave population. Imagine that the American men a few hundred years ago took up arms and formed an independent country. Could imagine modern American men ever doing that now? I can't. American men have been taught to never engage in violence unless its against "racists" or "sexists". And even then all they can do is burn a few trashcans.

When there is no noble violence, the door is left wide open for truly evil forces to move in and take over everything. Someone who doesn't abide by the non-violence rule will have no problem using violence to get what they want. And if no one is willing to fight back against that force because "violence is never the answer", then the violence force will win. The quote "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" is becoming very clear these days.

It will never explode, keep on larping.

Fpbp

We are in the early Weimar... Just give it a decade or two. Soon we will get our second coming.

>early Weimar
>56%

>We
Define we, the world is big now. It is not just one country.

I thought it was just Americans that believed America was the world

>responding to le eu shitpost flag
I bet you respond to blm un and fag flag too

Never. Western Europe will fade out with barely a whimper. There will be some turmoil as the gibs dry up and the last remaining pockets of whites start to move east.

Unrecognized fpbp

Early Weimar?
>more than 5,000,000 able bodied veterans of WWI
>ethnically homogeneous nation
>strong sense of cultural affiliation
>everyone belongs to organization of some sort, most of them led by ex-army officers
>tough, unforgiving people with unbreakable will strengthen by hardships of life
>frustration and desperation because of unemployment, society successively reaches boiling point
>every radical party has an armed wing, it's militants fight on the streets using weapons
>regular clashed with the police, pacified using deadly force

I swear, American larpers are the worst out there. The only 'second coming' you'll ever going to receive is Tyron's after Dashaquan's if you know what I mean.

I can't wait a decade or two. Hopefully the internet will play as a catalyst.

>early
I'm not a larper you faggot, I just refuse to take the blackpill. Wallow in your own fucking degeneracy, you deafeatist cuck faggot

>Once you are outnumbered
>We will only fight back once its too late

It's a maximum limit. Hopefully it haopens before then.

>How long until it explodes?

The instant people go hungry.

Who cares?

>you deafeatist cuck faggot
Hey, but I'm doing much better than you atm, and as a matter of fact, how about you and your semitic colony go fuck themselves, no?

Fucking gottem.

Nothings going to happen until people start losing necessities.

i would if i could find my penis

>your semitic colony
Has Poland ever done anything but fight for ZOG, since your meme country was created by kikes after WWI?
>implying you arent a kike
Fuck off JIDF.

And we'll win.

We're already a faction of the worlds population

Best post. Violence shouldn't be the first option, but disregarding it as an option at all makes people soft and prohibits its use when it is the best option.

Solid point. I figure that's why upper class progs are so against white identity,they've never been on the business end of "social justice" They have never had to deal with getting into brawls with black/mexican guys only to have them cry" He called me a nigga" afterwards hoping that that what keep them from getting suspended or arrested.

They have no idea how fucked they are once it blows.

Never because everyone is waiting for something to happen that will cause everyone to take to the streets and fight. But that something will never come and we will just fade away. There is a quote from Julius caesar that sheds alot of light on this "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." What we need to do is advance ourselves, have big families, and help other redpilled people do the same. There needs to be long term nepotism for lack of a better work among the redpilled. We need to create the so called white privilege that we are accused of already having. Hire redpilled people if you can. Give them better interest rates if you work at a bank. Vote for them. Form a community.

more like if that doesnt happen in the next 50 years, we're doomed

Boston, 1973

White or European people will never die out. Its mathematically impossible.

Only if the continents of north american, south america, Europe and australia were nuked into oblivion would White or European peoples go extinct.

We will be around for eternity.

People are waking up at an incredible pace. There are no brakes on this train.
Right now we are about 1931. Post-economic recession and pre-figuring out who made our lives miserable.

50 years is a generous estimate. We will most likely reach the breaking point before 2030.
Once people figure out (((who))) is the problem, it's game over.

We will always self-correct. Because we can, because we must.

"Violence isn't the answer" is pure unadultered christkike bullshit. Let's become barbarians again and rape, loot and murder.

South Africans fought outnumbered 1 to 10 and won easily

The key mistake is assuming that 1 black person is equal to 1 white person. That's laughable. They are monkeys.

never underestimate the enemy, no matter how pitiful

In the end, you won't be able to say you weren't warned.

>they had to touch the vidya

I'm with you if shits going down I want it to be well I'm in my 20s

can confirm only want white etho state.

that and pizza pops.

Die with (((your))) rage!

itll be counted in months, not years.

So you're saying it's gonna happen this year, eh?

How detached do you have to be to think that kids picked up a fun pasttime because they thought it would give them pussy? Most 'gamers' in the 80s and 90s were still in that girls-give-you-cooties-phase.

"White Power" is like Nuclear Fission it sounds like a joke.. Until it isn't..

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

> Race dilution and contamination occurring via the blackening of white women.
> uncontrollable immigration into Europe causing the blackening of white home lands
> laws prohibiting white pride and promotion of other ethnicities into the workplace and social fabric
In a few decades it's all over and (they) have won
There will be nothing to fight for and mulattos will call themselves white..

youtu.be/jMlF2ooVQKE

Whites have always been outnumbered
Its only fair that way

It will explode right after I finish watching this YouTube video

Just as an inferior race should not be allowed to mate and succeed a superior race should never intermingle and weaken itself by mating with the inferior
youtu.be/qMHjPiszakE

We are less than 20% of the worlds population.

More people need to realize this.

We've always been outnumbered, the odds were always stacked against us. We won every time.

or to put it in simpler terms.

America is currently violently trying to solve physical problems with words and failing.

Cut these muh huwayt genocide memes. They're just judeo propaganda

Endgame: white genocide documentary

youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E

Always outnumbered never outgunned. Ask the Aztecs and Africans

I'm stealing this.

Sounds good to me senpai!

When the Mueller investigation reports it's (((findings)))

How would it explode ?
There's no more white countries with mentionable military

I thought the attacks in europe last year would do it so now I'm concerned we're too brainwashed.

educated answer, there is no deporting people with out violence and bloodshed, have big families redpill them create communities and kill the wel-fare state. That is the best way to uncuck the white mans land.

Where's the Ben Garrison sig?

People get tired of 'discussing' everything.

We built all these mechanics of information sharing and communication. Mass communication started off innocent
>Hey, what are you wearing right now...?

and then it progressed idealogically
>BLOGOSPHERE HOPE AND CHANGE AND HOPE

and then everything began to split into separate narratives (stealing from Scott Adams)
>Trump is Hitler!
>Trump is a businessman who's going to get us better jobs and protect our borders

And then these two differing realities collapse into each other
>TrumpHitler is POTUS

And chaos erupted. Facts don't matter, fake new fake news fake news! It is now a giant squabble of EMOTIONS. And there is no lifeline to allow us to return to reason.

The dark-skinned march in on traditional cultural values, the social justice brigade generates the crashing wave of anti-political correctness. There is no reasonable resolution to this conflict, and continued conflict is not sustainable.

This leaves the only one, true, pure solution
>Might makes Right

and Whitey may have forgotten many things, but they still remember the Industry of War

Witnessed

I think history will repeat itself.

When the french revolution occurred they looked at who put them into this mess. Stormed them and executed the king.

If society starts breaking up people will look to who's in charge and responsible and will only find jews. Then a new movement, not necessarily nazis but something similar will arise.

when they have nothing to lose

Didn't happen in south africa, though. They're getting killed at a rate of 2 farms per day.

Nonviolence is very effective. But only against an empathic ruler. That's why it worked for gandhi against the brittish, but nowhere else ever.

Though it is working for the muslims and mexicans to take over US and Europe demographically. I know they aren't nonviolent, but most play at being so.

As al qaradawi said: now is the time for a peaceful conquering of europe.

South Africa is a dissapointment, just like the rest of Africa.
It is true though. They should have fought back.

sounds fine until someone else uses the same mentality against you...oh wait europe

soon
youtube.com/watch?v=UBxk2ow0jyo

It won't be until after Trump is out of office. That fact that whites can cling to hope will keep them content. If Hillary won shit would have hit the fan already.

No American is going to let a shit skin wave a Sharia sign within their neighborhood. You might be able to get away with it in some parts of California. The police will put a half ass investigation into if someone runs down abu and his wife holding signs calling for cutting off heads of Americans.

The only people that understand how the US works are those that live in the 49 states

>How long until it explodes?
Never in your pathetic life time.

Is that filthy frank on the right?

DESIGNATED

Sharting Marts.

Came to the realisation the other day that if it weren't for some fat bird shagging a gaggle of numales to get favourable reviews for her choose your own adventure book, white nationalism wouldn't have been nearly so popular as it is now.
Crazy world.

SHITTING

>yes, take this pic from 1938 and feel good and safe. don't worry, you somehow will be magically here forever, don't think about resistance.

This is good. Im taking it to use.

STREETS.

STREETS

ooooh nice one friend! thats sure to rustle our jimmies!

Underrated comment

Dear Black People,

I'm so sorry.

I owe you all reparations because every freedom that I have taken granted for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors stole. I have benefited from this wealth that was stolen from you as have all of my ancestors, the ones that owned slaves and the ones that did not. All white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of colonialism and slavery that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.

Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been at the expense of all of my black and brown brothers and sisters around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the blood of slavery and genocide. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still bared the face of the slave masters. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you owe money, I owe money. You owe them reparations right now and you will pay them right now, or we will take them from you.

I'm so sorry.

This kind of pics make whites look weak and pathetic.
>"pls don't kill us we still want to exist"
>simply not defending yourself
>JUST
Fuck off.

You should pray for that. But it will explode, and you will be one of the first to feel the shrapnel

This makes me gag even when I know it's a LARP.

>youtu.be/KNPzlFivd3M

>My friends, do live in that sense that you are Europeans, that you come from people who have faced tremendous odds again and again; that much is against you but you've got within you that will, that spirit, and above all that faith and that belief which will lead the generations to come to look back at you, in the pages of history, with the proud words: to Britain! To Europe! They were true!
>Sir Oswald Mosley

The European is the deadliest creature to ever walk the Earth... he is also the most sympathetic and generous which necessarily leads to lesser races taking advantage of him. There isn't a force on Earth which can stop a united Europe and when we are finally pushed too far we will cast aside our petty differences and band together to fight back the mongrel horde, just as we always have. The question is will we ever learn from our mistakes or just wash, rinse, and repeat until the end of time?

>and you will be one of the first to feel the shrapnel
The fact that all of you larpers threaten to target me, a staunch right-wing traditionalist reactionary, simply because I dared to disagree with your masturbatory fantasies on mongolian bike repair imageboard certifies range of your commitment. First try to get off your armchair, crawl between empty bottles of MountainDew and climb the basement stairs by yourself, then we'll talk.
>Has Poland ever done anything but fight for ZOG
He doesn't know about the 'Storm 68'', military anti-Zionist purge of remaining Jews in Poland. Pity that fool
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Polish_political_crisis

Those posters got shitloads of media attention. They were incredibly successful at revealing the agenda of the establishment.

youtube.com/watch?v=np7_9FaKtJM

>we have a right to exist
>white supremacy
wew lad those mental gymnastics

normies don't think like that and you know it. they never say "whites are already a minority", "we are outnumbered", etc., they never look at the big picture. they will only wake up when the situation becomes obviously bad. right now there's still room for them to make excuses.

September 23