45 senators support bill that makes boycotting Israel a crime

The American Civil Liberties Union calls the bill a 'direct violation of the First Amendment'

>A bill that would criminalise boycotts against Israel has been signed by 45 US senators and 237 congressman.

>The so-called “Israel Anti-Boycott Act” would impose fines of up to $250,000 (£192,000) on any US citizen “engaged in interstate or foreign commerce” who supports a boycott of Israeli goods and services.

>The US has long defended Israel in territorial disputes in the Middle East, even as the Israeli military has expanded into areas assigned to the Palestinians by international law.

>This position runs counter to that of the United Nations, which claims Israel’s settlements in occupied Palestinian territory have “no legal validity”, and “constitute flagrant violation of international law”.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/israel-boycott-crime-bill-settlements-senators-support-law-a7852101.html
archive.is/3re65
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720/cosponsors?q={"search":["Israel Anti-Boycott act"]}&r=1&pageSort=alphaByParty
aclu.org/letter/aclu-letter-senate-opposing-israel-anti-boycott-act
archive.is/Dir31
haaretz.com/us-news/1.800584
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/israel-boycott-crime-bill-settlements-senators-support-law-a7852101.html

(((Anti-American))) Scum Cosponsors by party:
>Democratic Party— Alphabetical
Sen. Bennet, Michael F. [D-CO]
Sen. Blumenthal, Richard [D-CT]
Sen. Cantwell, Maria [D-WA]
Sen. Coons, Christopher A. [D-DE]
Sen. Donnelly, Joe [D-IN]
Sen. Gillibrand, Kirsten E. [D-NY]
Sen. Hassan, Margaret Wood [D-NH]
Sen. Manchin, Joe, III [D-WV]
Sen. McCaskill, Claire [D-MO]
Sen. Menendez, Robert [D-NJ]
Sen. Nelson, Bill [D-FL]
Sen. Peters, Gary C. [D-MI]
Sen. Schumer, Charles E. [D-NY]
Sen. Wyden, Ron [D-OR]
>Republican Party— Alphabetical
Sen. Boozman, John [R-AR]
Sen. Burr, Richard [R-NC]
Sen. Capito, Shelley Moore [R-WV]
Sen. Cassidy, Bill [R-LA]
Sen. Collins, Susan M. [R-ME]
Sen. Cornyn, John [R-TX]
Sen. Cotton, Tom [R-AR]
Sen. Crapo, Mike [R-ID]
Sen. Cruz, Ted [R-TX]
Sen. Ernst, Joni [R-IA]
Sen. Fischer, Deb [R-NE]
Sen. Graham, Lindsey [R-SC]
Sen. Grassley, Chuck [R-IA]
Sen. Hatch, Orrin G. [R-UT]
Sen. Heller, Dean [R-NV]
Sen. Hoeven, John [R-ND]
Sen. Isakson, Johnny [R-GA]
Sen. Lankford, James [R-OK]
Sen. Moran, Jerry [R-KS]
Sen. Perdue, David [R-GA]
Sen. Portman, Rob [R-OH]* (Original cosponsor)
Sen. Roberts, Pat [R-KS]
Sen. Rubio, Marco [R-FL]
Sen. Sasse, Ben [R-NE]
Sen. Scott, Tim [R-SC]
Sen. Strange, Luther [R-AL]
Sen. Sullivan, Dan [R-AK]
Sen. Thune, John [R-SD]
Sen. Tillis, Thom [R-NC]
Sen. Wicker, Roger F. [R-MS]
Sen. Young, Todd C. [R-IN]

Here's the archive
archive.is/3re65

good list of names. screencap for sharing

bump
seriously, whats it going to take to wake people up.
its all so tiresome.

Several senators joined within the past few days.
>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720/cosponsors?q={"search":["Israel Anti-Boycott act"]}&r=1&pageSort=alphaByParty
The majority of Congress are unconstitutional cucks to Israel. The list will keep growing from both parties.

How many of them real jews?

How is it proven exactly?

Say you are quiet about your boycott or you don't buy Israeli products by pure coincidence. What then?

>Sen. Crapo

>Sullivan, Dan [R-AK]
Should have elected Milller. What a jackass. I hated this guy from election day.

Bennet... first name on the list is

There's a few Jewish senators who are amusingly not on this list. At least not yet.

thats a first, links dead.

He didn't let the page archive all the way

You people hating on Israel need to shut it. THEY ARE OUT ALLIES. If you were a true American or proponent of a world without Islamic terrorism, you would not be shit talking Israel. Show some damn respect you fool.

I wonder (((who))) did that?

Kys you loser

aclu.org/letter/aclu-letter-senate-opposing-israel-anti-boycott-act

USS Liberty faggot.
read a book.

>boycotting Christians is okay tho

>Allies
>No other allies affected except kikes
really activates my noggin jew lover

you guys are an embarrassment to the world. if you are against Israel, you are for islamic terrorism. disgusting.

this
why do people hate us good guys?
must be edgy teenagers

How many terrorist attacks on the west can you find in our history books prior to the foundation of the state of Israel?

ITS RUBIO

and lyin' Ted

Save the list of ALL Senator-cucks anons. 2018 is approaching and this time they will be well vetted.

This is the biggest story getting no coverage.

"Mr Constiution" Ted Cruz supports it. What a fucking joke.

what is good about you shlomo?
your international agenda based on killing white people?
your hatred towards christians?
or maybe the 6 gorillion victim card?

Thanks for the list user.

archive.is/Dir31

Our reps just say yes to whatever Jews tell them to do. They don't even read the bill.

$$$$$$4

The bill is targeting people like Soros you fucking morons
>The so-called “Israel Anti-Boycott Act” would impose fines of up to $250,000 (£192,000) on any US citizen “engaged in interstate or foreign commerce” who supports a boycott of Israeli goods and services.
>engaged in interstate or foreign commerce

Fuck off. Everybody knows Jews fund Wahhabi radicals.

yes im totally out to kill white people and im apart of the secret cabal that hates christians and personally tells them to flood western countires.
get a fucking grip retard

give back Golan Heights to Syria asshat

Wrong, it's about Boycott Divestment and Sanctions BDS, who boycott Israeli goods. They don't even support Hamas or anything, it's as mundane as it gets, but jews are fucking furious about it

Linda Sarsour was like "kill all jews" and they were fine with it, but told her to stop supporting BDS
Hell, even Ben Shapiro fucking hates them

Don't go after their shekels

You forgot this.

>we dinduu nuthing
see

me personally?
yeah ok gimme 5 minutes and ill just call up bibi and ask nicely

You do that

Absolutely disgusting. Each of these people should face a recall campaign, at least. Each of these senators should be charged with treason. Each of these senators should be stripped of their position, placed in handcuffs, charged the fines they want to give to others, and put in prison for 20 years. They would do this to us, why not to them? Recall them and arrest these traitors.

A foreign nation buying our politicians?

If an American expresses via Sup Forums that he is boycotting Israeli product, does that mean that the feds will have to launch an investigation and track down that user's IP to prosecute him?
This is so obviously wrong for individual liberties. Just shows how deep their reach is to our politicians.

Next comes the Cohen Act

top kek

>'But Sir, It’s an American Ship.'
>'Never Mind, Hit Her!'
haaretz.com/us-news/1.800584

>mfw
>crooked jew puppet bastard

>that flag
Every time

True Bipartisanship

Bluepilled, cucked, or bait? The (((NWO))) has dictated US policy for 100 years. It's responsible for the mid-east policy of destabilization. Stable secular Muslim nations that reject the NWO are priority targets and secondary targets of destabilization are nations more prone to sovereignty (high-IQ, predominantly white and some Asian). They don't want to stop terrorism. They fund and harness it for the end game.

(((islamic terrorism)))

damn jew. that's some fucked up shit.

They are NOT our allies.
Israel has signed no treaty or agreement with the US tat would make us allies.

Stop spreading lies.

You will have to buy goods from Israel on a daily basis to prove that you are not a disgusting anti semite, goy

this. crooks.

I really feel sorry for you amerifats
>muh freedooms
yeah, nah, you are the total opposite

Remember to check who's new on the list in a few weeks.

>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720/cosponsors?q={"search":["Israel Anti-Boycott act"]}&r=1&pageSort=alphaByParty

For what it is worth, this law is probably more for larger businesses.

Apparently, in France, a motherfucker wearing a shirt that says "boycott Israel" will go snatched up by police no problem.

God bless Israel!

If Israel would fall, the whole west would fall.

We stand with Israel!

We still have a Constitution. This is a tiny redpill gift. The bill will never hold up to a Constitutional challenge, so the only effect it has is showcasing foolish pandering.

Why do you support Syria over Israel? hmmmm

So this is what it looks like as an empire dies

i guess now's as good a time as any to start putting names on the list

Someone needs to stop these kikes.

Someone name those 45 senators

Wait, are they really trying to force people to love Israel?

The US isn't an empire, its an Israeli armaments factory & mercenary force.

No we are an empire. I dont get why people fail to realize this and try to go against our best interests. Last i checked i live here so i dont want to support the enemy who will flay me alive k thx.

I wouldn't doubt that could happen, just look at Obamacare.

I'm a Jew and I oppose this bill.

Though it is funny to see liberals boycott Israel while running Intel processors and wearing the Hamsa.

>If Israel would fall, the whole west would fall.

So be it.

Go live in europe if you hate the united states so much.

Yup. The middle east would explode outwards as Russian interests would spread and we would be in another world war.

I wonder if Trump will sign it. Surely not?

Who said anything about the US? Politicians are the problem.

>no McCain

Wonder how he got cancer? The Sheeny Curse is real,

Sigh. The politicians are just the product of the means to our nations survival. You fuck up USAs geo-political stance globally and we get another world war. I know a lot of people want this but id rather we just stay the course and have soft proxy wars.

>I dont get why people fail to realize this and try to go against our best interests.

Because you are an Israeli armaments factory. Every proxy war that has collapsed the middle east into chaos and flooded the EU with nignog rapists has been led by the CIA/US/UK special forces at the behest of jizzrael. The UK is just as bad.

Also, americanism = globalism and for that alone you must perish.

Putin is our only hope.

Trump signs it MAGA hat is officially off

Being Jewish should be illegal

He's a big friend of greatest ally, of course he will sign it. Did you forget about all his jewish connections?

>parasite = ally

ayy lmao

You took those migrants by your own accord idiot. Also without globalism what happens? Thats right producing economies like china and india inherit the earth. Bye bye white man. Putin is nobodies hope hes just an opportunist so Russia will drown with us if the USA falls.

>flooded the EU

Why do you people always ignore the fact your cuck countries are the ones inviting in refugees? It's not the US telling Hungary and Poland to take their share of invaders.

My hatred of muslims is deeper than my hatred of jews. So I'll support pro-israel 9 times out of 10. come at me pol

Now we know who's owned by aipac

Europe hates Israel thats why. They think they can get along with every nation and hate them all at the same time. Honestly its weird.

Good goy.

Burgers so cucked lmfao

>Putin is nobodies hope hes just an opportunist so Russia will drown with us if the USA falls.

Back to the WaPo comment section you kike shill.

Prove me wrong. Unless Putin slaughters billions he will be overrun just the same as we would be.

> be pro-israel because hate muslims
"Good goy"
> be anti-israel because hate jews
"Allah praise you"

"Good goy" is not an argument, nice try though. next?

>surely Trump would never sign this

America yes

what the fuck

We don't, but I'm almost willing to believe the amerikikes engineered it all, or at least supported it, because the success of western european social democracies in producing the highest standard of living on earth was embarrassing your increasingly 3rd world country.

The pathetic lies your politicans tell about the NHS in order to tamp down demand for a 1st world healthcare system say it all.

And don't tell me I don't know whats up. I lived in weimerica for 20 years.. upstate NY, california, SF bay, PNW. Your middle class has disappeared and your country has collapsed into corporate feudalism and dumbocracy by manufactured consent.

The same has happened here, but only because you knuckle-dragging morons have exported your jewry. It is my daily prayer that the Yellowstone caldera kicks off and releases enough noxious gas to wipe out enough of you that the place can be recolonised by people who aren't, by and large, ignorant, obese morons.

oy vey