Why don't you own a diesel truck Sup Forums? It's the most American thing you can do...

Why don't you own a diesel truck Sup Forums? It's the most American thing you can do. And nothing makes nu-males more angry than rolling coal when you see their Prius's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I'm not a loser cager. I ride my bike everyday.

There's no need to be a huge faggot about it. Stock trucks with clean rims look better than the lifted monstrosities.

cause I don't have a small cock

because a real truck (not a toyota hilux or holden colorado trucklet) costs $100k plus to buy and $300 per week to fill in australia.
also having any sort of 'exotic', or rare vehicle in australia leaves you open to carjacking and potentially murder by gangs of third world savages who the police allow to run free.

>more expensive upfront
>more expensive to repair

> Lasts 300k miles

I own a diesel, but mine has less toxic exhaust gas. Seriously, that is not about climate change but acid rain and lung cancer in your own region.
We need clean air to raise strong, healthy white children

Agreed.

Because I don't tow. And diesel (especially their injectors) are expensive to buy.
I got a chevy 3/4 ton gasser for my truck needs though.

>YA BRO CHECK OUT TGIS SWEET SMOKE HUBRUUUHRUBRUBB SIIICK BBBRAAAPPPPPPPPBRBRBRPPPPP PUBBBBUNNNRFUUUPPPLPP
black smoke in a diesel is literally wasted power

this

rolling coal is bad for your engine as well

but is so much fucking fun to blast liberals with

> doesn't matter if you can't afford to buy or repair anything

I live in a major city. You know how fucking hard it would be to park that monstrosity.

a white man's vehicle

I don't want to be constantly called out to help all my fucking friends move, so no thanks.

Diesel is shit post emissions control requirements. I'd be surprised if any of them lost for more the 150k.

not walking

Cause I bought a sports car, liberals in Prius still glare at me, feels good.

this

op is a faggot and probably doesn't even use his truck for anything except driving to his white collar job and mcdonalds

God bless America

Cuz I couldn't afford even a 4x4 new model. So I went with the 1500 standard cab Silverado. She's served me well and keeps on ticking.

i do. big turbo 06 f350 with all the bulletproofing done and a full banks setup, and i exclusively work on it myself with only snap-on american made tools.

You dummy, you get more mpg in a diesel vehicle than you do in a gasoline vehicle.
fucking kek

Pisses off the right people tho.

People PAY to make those modification to their diesel vehicles, isn't that sad? People pay to lose gas mileage and power.

I do own a Chevrolet Silverado Dually. I live in California and shitlibs hate it. I always get dirty looks. Fuck em.

I would love to drive similar truck and eat American hotdog with relish. Then watch America burn in nuclear hellfire from minimum safe distance on Pleasure craft in ocean

>WHEN HE REVS ONLY ONE ENGINE ROARS

YGSIU PLEB

cuck. harbor freight is the way to go.

I have golf diesel, and it's ecological

>CHINK FREIGHT
>GOOD TOOLS
KEK

look at how FAT your hand is!

also it is more efficient than prius. Spends fuel like a lighter

I live in an absurdly cold climate. Winter 8-9 months of the year. diesel isn't the best thing for that. I drive unleaded.

Only slaves pollute the air with this shit. you are the niggers who make it impossible to breathe our air. You are worse than niggers.
Mexicans who drive shitty leaky diesel trucks in my town get water in their gas tank. I fucking wonder why

What do Eurobros think about Americans who talk about burger things like trucks and guns and shit?
I'm asking honestly.

>TRUSTING VW EMISSIONS NUMBERS

YOU KNOW IF THE EU DIDN'T PROTECT THEM FROM EUROPEAN LAWSUITS VW WOULD BE BANKRUPT

GOOD THING GERMANY LOOKS OUT FOR ITS OWN CORPORATIONS

Diesel is a shit-tier fuel. I've yet to meet one person with a diesel truck that wasn't a colossal faggot. Kill yourself.

jelly of guns, gatling gun is a bit much though, that american trucks are retarded. Lada Niva, Mercedes G klasse, Nissan Patrol and Rover Defender are alot better for offroad

Goddamn golf driver fuck your underage sister you son of a whore

Any car below 400 hp isnt worth driving you goddamn moron

These things look like a 5 year old's drawing came to life. I get the appeal of muscle cars and stuff but there's something about yank trucks that reminds me of one of those padded retard helmets.

Hahahaha omg you're the typical "american nazi"
Judging by your REALLY FAT hand, you're almost morbidly obese.
Would've been hanged in the good ol' hitler days

You sad, fat man.

I own a truck but cannot own a gun. This makes me sad

everybody cheats on emissions. Differences in emissions cannot be that great, current automotive tech is to similar from brand to brand to have such big differences. Also I was talking about miles per gallon/litres per 100km. You cannot cheat on that, I know how much I put fuel in car and how much I drive

Disel engines are more efficient than gasoline engines.
Hilarious watching underage snek posters think they are smart.

Also identity politics much? How does a transmission, engine, or fuel type define a person? Soulless communists are supposed to be the ones who are against the individual in favor of the collective.

Youre allowed to own a gun in the UK you retard

To be honest, most american cars are utter shit tier.
European cars just give you more fpr the same horsepower and weight.
I like that they're really cheap tho, even if its a lot of plastic parts in the interior

>Rover Defender
Quite a few people drive higher end Nissan trucks and Range Rovers. Just not blue collar types. I don't doubt they make good shit.

I'd like to see Mercedes make a really badass affordable working man's pickup truck.Doubt it'll happen unless Trump gets rid of the EPA here.

going to buy a truck soon. probably a smaller one, and just a gasser, I don't need to tow anything. Also behold this
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY

>buying a truck that doesn't have a solid front axle

Yeah I can just walk into Walmart and buy one

Because I'm not lesbian

I live in Seattle and half a diesel truck. I love blacking fucking retarded faggots on the side of the road. It's a good time and makes living in a degenerate shithole worth it.

This. But the yanks don't even get the Hilux or Ranger.

Let's hope we get the new Ford Bronco. That thing looks cool as fuck.

No, you walk into a gun store to buy one, you lazy faggot.

Honestly from a bong persective it's kind of depressing how obsessed you are with brands and status. It seems like the only point of any of this shit is to have bragging rights over your neighbour because you spent more shekels, which seems like a miserable way to live. I'd rather just buy a stolen piece of shit from some pikey and thrash it around fields til it died for a laugh than be all 'yeah bro I've poured about 60k into her so far bro yeah I got the premium trim it came with a hat. How much did you spend?'

Wastes far too much gasoline.
Terrible mpg.
I'll stick with my Honda Insight, Kammback style can't be beat.
Damn Japs appropriating German culture amirite?
Also it looks pretty damn good and doesn't carry as much stigma as does the Prius.

>Hurrr I live in America but think every other country is as free as me.

Him owning a gun would be like you trying to own a short barrel assault rifle and fragmentation grenades you blithering moron.

While i must admit you're right in some points, i can't agree on one.
People who spend a "lot" of money (its relative) for a car, aren't always obsessed with status and bragging.
I know s guy who's driving an aventador (300k pounds), he is 28 and doesn't even have an instagram account or anything like that.
Almost no one knows he owns one, when he drives he doesn't go close to cities and he does it cause its fun for hum and he loves the car for what it is, not what others think of it.

But you're right, most people buy to impress and show off, its sad to have norhing more to live for

>being a truck faggot

IF YOU DRIVE A PRIUS OR EVEN EVER RIDDEN IN A PRIUS THIS IS LITERALLY YOU

Exactly why I didn't get one, plus they are horrifically ugly.

Besides muscle cars and trucks, you yanks have no right to comment on what looks good or not. Insights are atrocious, and you're a faggot. Atleast the CRX looked decent.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
why can't americans build proper luxury cars?

Please compare it to a s63 amg 2017 or 7 series 2017

Not gonna bring up Rolls Royce and bentley so you have a chance

Pic related: s65 amg interior (2017)
Now compare that to a cadillac or lincoln, its just sad how little luxury you get in US cars

>tfw most burgers dont even know diesel exists

Because we are too busy building important functional things like warships.
>switzerland
You will never understand, fruitcake.

>Besides muscle cars and trucks
Yes this is what we specialize in
>you yanks have no right to comment on what looks good or not. Insights are atrocious, and you're a faggot. Atleast the CRX looked decent.

You do realize that for all other cars not muscle or truck we buy just the same as you?
The insight is a nice looking car.
First Gen Insights, i'll concede and say there are horrific but that's not the model I have nor praised so learn to read.

Yeah, I get that. Some of us are like that but a lot arn't. I make fun of douchebags in giant jacked up trucks that even if you wanted to move a couch you couldn't get the damn thing up into the bed.

>mfw most of my fellow burgers cannot drive a manual transmission

But... The Lincoln competes with the E class etc?

The seats are more comfortable than any S class

How about this kind of truck?

This is a $200,000 German interior btw

Wow looks not copied at all!!11!1!

How could they get away with this? If you swap the logo you could think its an s class

That just sad man..

Lasts much longer than that. Even Toyota trucks last longer than 300k.

The design language is 15 years old

Try again

SHALL NOT

>Diesel is a shit-tier fuel
Literally wrong. Diesel is much cleaner than
gasoline and produces very little monoxide you unfettered faggot. Please know what you are talking about before embarrassing yourself closet queer.

Keep paying for the ridiculously high gas prices and don't forget goyim, get a really low MPG so you make us rich!!!

t. Smart white man that sees past the gimmicks and drives a hybrid.

I've never really put much importance on vehicles I guess. I wasn't really raised to it. My dad made a healthy salary at 160k-ish, but still drove the same Toyota pickup from like the mid 90s until the start of this year.

I would own a diesel if I had a use for one. I do have a ratty old F150 I use to run to the dump, grab firewood etc. The muffler rusted off before I even bought it so it still has a bit of anti-nu-male factor to it. In total I own 4 older vehicles that my wife and I cycle through depending on the season and my plan is to just stretch them all out for as long as I can before buying some other old shitty vehicle, hence thwarting the (((((((automobile))))))))) jew and his marketing treachery.

Smart man, now just take the Hybrid redpill
>A record 107 million Americans have car loans

Fucking keked hard. I never imagined diesel had such versatility!

False

You just need to join a shooting club, or have reference from another firearm owner, or have military background, or own land etc

My grandfather lives in the UK and he is allowed as many shotguns as he wants on his shotgun certificate

That actually sounds orgasmic. I would totally do that if I lived in one of those urban, liberal hell holes. Good job user.

You know what's even better? Every time you do that, not only do they get pissed off, but you raise their chances of getting cancer just a teeny bit higher.

Good morning, Best Korea!

Nice day for a submarine ride, iddit?

>not just cutting off the exhausts and putting 3.5 inch diameter exhaust on that extends to just the cab
It's like you don't want to scare the lefties and niggers away

>Every time you do that, not only do they get pissed off, but you raise their chances of getting cancer just a teeny bit higher
Hence the reason I started doing it in the first place :')

I can't afford a vehicle.
I unironically sold my car to invest in the cryptojew and I lost 75% of my investment.

I own a 1,5 diesel Ford Fiesta. You guise can all suck my dick

I've looked at the Nissan Leaf but they really aren't practical where I live for most of the year. Eventually once they're out used I'll consider one and probably just install a solar bank on my hillside, but something I already have will have to break first.

I own a little Mini Cooper for commuting and road trips, but even it's parked for a minimum 5 months of the year due to snow. My driveway is .2 miles long not counting the dirt road I live on and it's seriously steep uphill.

>rolling coal
Take a hose and roll that shit thru the window into the cab, become an hero asshole

when did they let all you redneck losers on the internet?
should have kept this shit expensive so all the poor white trash would forever be expelled

>Implying I live near a significant population of lefties outside of the small artsy ski town

>Implying I live near any niggers

That would really just get me points with most people around here. The few of them that there are, anyway.

Also

>Implying I am capable of working on vehicles

I've changed my own brakes once and my oil twice. Fuck that shit. It's the most time consuming, frustrating thing ever to work on a car or truck.

>Welp after four hours of troubleshooting looks like I need to replace Z
>Better spend the next day removing Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, and X to get to it!

Fuck me running...

this is not 196,000 $ nicer than my 1995 ls400

I'm not American and don't have to compensate my smallness (amount of fat doesn't count)by surrounding myself with big things. Looks useful for countryside, absolutely useless in city.

S A L T

NOBODY offroads a G-class. It's a West Hollywood grocery grabber.

My country sucks, the post.