>Bombshell Rundown youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA

tl;dr
Seth Rich, her potential witness, died.
Shawn Lucas, her process server, died.

Then more deaths happened.

Peter Smith, dead on May 14, 2017
Beranton Whisenant Jr, dead on May 24, 2017
Klaus Eberwein, dead on July 11, 2017

She's in a very similar situation of every person who has 'suicided' recently.
She chose to reveal connections between the Clinton family and organ harvesting operations involving Mayo Clinic.

The objective here is to investigate her 9 statements of fact and brew dank memes.
There are connections between these parties:

1) Beranton Whisenant -> Jay Plotkin -> Jacksonville
2) Jacksonville -> Mayo Clinic
3) Mayo Clinic -> Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger
4) Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger -> Jay Plotkin -> Beranton Whisenant
5) Mayo Clinic -> Clinton Foundation
6) Mayo Clinic -> High Government Officials
7) Clinton Foundation -> Haiti
8) Klause Eberwein -> Haiti
9) Peter Smith -> Mayo Clinic

She went down the same rabbit hole we did...

Newest Leads:
>Monica Petersen archive.is/YEepQ
>Clinton Global Initiative data dump archive.is/AQ96i oy of the highest veys

They only points we need to make if in contact with her are:
>You're supported far more than you know
>Here's my platform, its audience, and available times for an interview, however short.
That's it, short 'n sweet lads.
Twitter Hashtags to use:
#ProtectTheBecks
#HisNameWasSethRich
#DNCfraudlawsuit

BREW SOME COVFEFE LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

wikisend.com/download/193634/
pastebin.com/wQs9pXnJ
archive.fo/v91tb
archive.fo/7hDTU
archive.fo/w5zZh
twitter.com/eleebeck
archive.fo/cNG4C
youtube.com/watch?v=YzIBHlU-f00
youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA
youtube.com/watch?v=GcYLxYfT2Ms
pastebin.com/yaxn5khW
pastebin.com/vC8ndD6V
pastebin.com/Yj1SC3PE
archive.is/YEepQ
archive.is/AQ96i
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtube.com/watch?v=yZt8U3UbuoI
youtube.com/watch?v=0eKU-nYMC6U
youtube.com/watch?v=bZi7g8jIFs8
whmlegal.com/attorney/jay-plotkin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Brokaw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Bush_(born_1981)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cheney
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Daschle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Volcker
twitter.com/setislady?lang=en
archive.is/zgGQn
archive.is/iE3wI
archive.is/zlDHO
archive.is/1Od4T
fantasticforum.com/1res/viewforum.php?f=65
alienhub.com/members/setislady.1948/
imaginativeworlds.com/forum/showthread.php?142-J-C-amp-Messages-from-Edna-Pringle
michaelsimonestrella.wordpress.com/2017/06/15/setislady/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Summery
>she's in a very similar situation of every person who has 'suicided' recently.

This. It's all about this. Basically what you have here is a very competent lawyer who knows how to do research. People around her are directly involved in suspicious murders. For herself (and for others around her who are also interested in knowing the truth) she starts digging into the connections. As she is conducting her research she starts to uncover more and more very disturbing information and she ultimately becomes aware that she is a target. Instead of just going on Infowars and saying I know for a fact that they are coming after me she decides to write down everything that she's discovered - ALL FACTS - and read it verbatim so that others can know the facts and start digging into it. When Owen starts talking about the organ trafficking she opens her eyes wide to indicate, "Jackpot! Now you got the message.". That is the one thing that she did not feel comfortable describing but she absolutely did find it in her research. The whole thing revolves around organ trafficking. She just doesn't want to come right out and say it's, so she's simply using her eyes to express the concept. For those of you who haven't watched the interview she had from June I would strongly suggest you go and watch that one. You'll see her use similar body language techniques with her eyes during certain parts of that interview as well. You can tell that she would rather not verbally declare certain points but prefers expressing it with her eyes. Having said that, I do believe that she knows for a fact that she is a target and that's why she chose to go and do the Infowars piece. The tears were real and they were an indication that she believes in her mind that she's going to lose the battle.

XMIND: wikisend.com/download/193634/
ALL INFO DUMP: pastebin.com/wQs9pXnJ

That's it, beautiful no?

All the data is tucked away.

Very nice, OP, may you never be raked!

Bump

You're doing God's work user.
Bless you

Bump

Here's a pastebin that doesn't start off by repeating what you all just read

eyyy nice work
bump

Thank you all
Now lets kek

Still pretty lazy, friend. Nobody's going to go through that giant wall of text. Find ways to summarize sections and put more elaborated parts in their own separate pastebins. I even shortened TimelineAnon's post to highlight deaths to keep readers' attention:

>06/2016: Miami lawyers Jared and Elizabeth Beck file lawsuit against DNC and Schultz for ethic violations stemming from impartiality to Sanders campaign archive.fo/v91tb
>07/2016: Sanders supporter Seth Rich is murdered; case remains unsolved
>08/2016: Attorney Shawn Lucas, 38, was found dead in his bathroom of "overdose." Lucas served the DNC with the lawsuit in early July 2016.
>08/2016: Schultz's Primary challenger in FL, Tim Canova, claims Shultz with "illegal use of DNC resources against him"; later floats DNC murdered Rich
>05/17/2017: Anti-Clinton-ite Peter W Smith is suicided via bag of helium in Minnesota hotel room, 10 days after telling WSJournal he was seeking evidence against Hillary re: missing emails
>05/24/17: Beranton Whisenant, fed prosecutor, found dead by gun shot, still unsolved, on beach in same town where Schultz and Canova reside; possibly investigating Awan brothers, gov IT aides accused of stealing equipment and breaches of U.S. House IT network. Imran Awan worked for Debbie Wasserman Schultz archive.fo/7hDTU
>06/03/17: The Becks claim threatening phone call traced to Schultz; they ask FL judge for protection, are denied archive.fo/w5zZh
>07/2017: Former Haitian official Klaus Eberwein suicided by gunshot in Miami hotel; due the next wk to testify against Clinton Foundation
>07/17/17: Beck tells Infowars she has tied Whisenant, Smith, Eberwein deaths to Clinton Foundation cabal + found links to Bushes, Cheney etc. Fears for life, burst into tears on air.

Easy copypasta to use in other threads and the full timeline can go into its own pastebin.

Thank fuck you redid that timeline
I hear ya. Working away.

I don't use Twitter. Link to post?

Bump.

Emeritus trustees include:
Barbara Bush, Dick cheney, and Eric Schmidt, and many many others who are not onlyextremely powerful and connected but also very sketchy in general... involved in charities all over the world including the Clinton Foundation...

McCain went to Mayo Clinic for his brain exam last week.., the clinic is "rated number one" in the nation in almost a dozen different categories like genetic research and "complex organ transplants"

The number of leads here is the real riddle... which to follow. But I agree that the focus should be the connections mentioned by Beck

twitter.com/eleebeck

bumppp

Elizabeth Lee Beck, Attorney

>got unexpectedly redpilled about the wave of 'suicides' around her case
>Filed for protection: DENIED archive.fo/cNG4C
>pre-bombshell Interview youtube.com/watch?v=YzIBHlU-f00
>Bombshell Interview youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0
>Bombshell Rundown youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA
DNC Fraud Lawsuit Explained by Jared Beck
>youtube.com/watch?v=GcYLxYfT2Ms

tl;dr
Seth Rich, her potential witness, died.
Shawn Lucas, her process server, died.
Peter Smith, dead on May 14, 2017
Beranton Whisenant Jr, dead on May 24, 2017
Klaus Eberwein, dead on July 11, 2017

She's in a very similar situation of every person who has 'suicided' recently.
She chose to reveal connections between the Clinton family and organ harvesting operations involving Mayo Clinic.

The objective here is to investigate her 9 statements of fact and brew dank memes.

1) Beranton Whisenant -> Jay Plotkin -> Jacksonville
2) Mayo Clinic has a hospital in Jacksonville Florida
3) Mayo Clinic -> Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger
4) Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger -> Jay Plotkin -> Beranton Whisenant
5) Mayo Clinic -> Clinton Foundation
6) Mayo Clinic -> High Government Officials
7) Clinton Foundation -> Haiti
8) Klause Eberwein -> Haiti
9) Peter Smith -> Mayo Clinic
Jump into the pastebin to search for clues
pastebin.com/yaxn5khW

She went down the same rabbit hole we did...

Summery&Timeline pastebin.com/vC8ndD6V

Newest Leads:
>Suspicious happenings pastebin.com/Yj1SC3PE
>Monica Petersen archive.is/YEepQ
>Clinton Global Initiative data dump archive.is/AQ96i oy of the highest veys

Twitter Hashtags to use:
#ProtectTheBecks
#HisNameWasSethRich
#DNCfraudlawsuit

BREW SOME COFFEE

There, the fruits of my labour.
Enjoy

3MCY7nsxEXo5tKvqeUGc8nmooq8F9kQzFk

Very nice. Shame that it's night time Sup Forums so it's pretty slow at the moment, but I'm sure it will pick up during the day. Anyways, this is great for future threads now that you made everything fit nicely into the OP. Bravo.

#
Gooble McGobble Batman! let's make a financial reward for raping everyone's minds with fear!! This asymetric data war of peaceful tolerance is Wonderful, desu, I am so much safer! Thank you sirs, may I and my family have another!

He conceptually said "FIRE" in the public square to create a thing of value from panic. You could list the system, inventor, the funding, and fall cucks.... it's globalist economics so some goys may want to retaliate now.

Wew lads, time to fix this. Digital Crowdsource amendment to government with mandatory hate speech? Solves protein conformations rather well (fold it).

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Who is jean

Anyone know who @setislady is on twitter? Elizabeth back had an exchange with her and may have implied that she is implicated in all this (though we don't know for sure). I was hoping to research her as a lead.

Beck*, i meant

Setislady (Jean) has tweeted with the likes of Van Jones, Christoper Hayes, Louise Mensch, John Schindler (former NSA) and Claude Taylor (Clinton White House staff). So, She must be inside to some extent.

Checked
No idea, apparently some Hillary supporter who is crybullying Beck after Beck sent her a picture of a bell. This Jean (((person))) also seems to know more than she ought to, honestly. She accused Beck of "sending Toads" after her. Very odd.

It goes without saying, no one lurking or participating should send her ANY direct tweets in ANY sort of threatening fashion. I can see her all ready trying to shit out a narrative.

Oh now that is different then, that's interesting. If Jean is the ones talking to them directly, or being mentioned. That ups the ante some.

>It goes without saying, no one lurking or participating should send her ANY direct tweets in ANY sort of threatening fashion. I can see her all ready trying to shit out a narrative.

Absolutely. We don't even know if this person is actually connected. She could just be a useful idiot for the ones doing truly terrible shit.

She definitely seems to have connections with that whole group promoting the Russia narrative. That's why I think she may be a lead.

You faggots let this get to page 6

To be fair, it got split and it's slow right now anyway.

Anyone with a facebook account should aim to plaster her face all over comment sections. Total saturation

Where the fuck did everyone go? Bump

use
for a better impact plz
memeing, see picture

Really? Yellow over the blue? I question your tastes user, but okay, imma team player

That's ok. My reasoning is that the blue disarms the picture a little too much. Yellow is focused.
I could be very wrong, I could be very right, I could even be a cat it's fucking Sup Forums.

Lurking her twitter. Never underestimate autism. Palm Beach County

Thank you user, I wanted to do it too but my autism is running on low. Thank you for the efforts. I agree with what was said earlier in that she seems to have been "activated" recently, however one might do that. Even just by feeding them bullshit.

So we got it in both threads. Again, do not contact the woman. We don't know if it's actually them and this "Jean" person looks to be raring for a lawsuit. Just investigate the name and see if we can find any connections.

I've been memeing too much
quick rundown on this jean?

Sooo....,. Nudes when?

Elizabeth Beck had a twitter spat with "Jean" (@setislady) on twitter. Jean evidently said the Becks were being slanderous and telling lies. Elizabeth beck sent (pic related) to her, claiming it was an inside joke after Jean freaked the fuck out and made accusations of the Becks sending their toadies after them.

The belief is that this Jean person may be wrapped up int he whole mess and could be a person of interest.

Sorry forgot pic.

fuckin' eh
Thank you.

Elizabeth, stay strong! She reminds me of our girl Tila. Watch her videos and she breaks down everything and tells us all about the hollywood satanic cult

youtube.com/watch?v=yZt8U3UbuoI

let's make this a Tila/Elizabeth general

The catlady that is harassing our chink lawyer on twatter. We're trying to piece together who she may be, very hands off approach. She knows about "Toads" and is trying to shit out a narrative on her own. She freaked from one post with a few of our hashtags in it.
kek

G T F O
T F O G
F O G T
O G T F

Yeah, take (((your))) girl Tila and make your own thread on it. Here isn't the place.

She also has had direct tweets with some pretty recognizable people int he media as well as former agency people and Clinton staffers.

>She knows about "Toads" and is trying to shit out a narrative on her own.
G-guys are we an Egyption Curse?
Rain of the Fucking Frogs?

the shills are really trying hard in this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=0eKU-nYMC6U

don't fall for the psyop lads

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=bZi7g8jIFs8

>me, 6 threads in
>you, 2 magnificent posts by this id

who has better judgement? you decide!

Linda Hefner
Boynton Beach FL

kys leaf shill

anyone reading this, look into Tila and the occult.

It's all real, despite what faggot shills like this say

That may be the wrong person. If you type "setislady site:peekyou.com" in google without the quotes, the second result is one "Jean Bell". That's the name we should be researching and how it connects to things.

A for effort, but that has kinda fucked our entire generation now hasn't it.

Disregard this
>Hide heresy posts. Ignore heretical posters
Yeah I just found her in the other thread.
Type
Jean Bell Florida setislady
into google. On her twitter it says "Part of Obama's shadow government". Odd.

Well I mean she is blatently trying to take pressure off the Seth Rich case..

Bump
They're getting fidgety.

>Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee.
Guys She's connected...
Jean Bell, setislady

it tolls for thee

whmlegal.com/attorney/jay-plotkin

danke friendo
And fucking checked.

Has anyone sent any of this stuff in to Hannity, Tucker, or OAN? OAN ran a story about this not too long ago, and they've run some things very similar to findings like these in the past.

Do feel free to toss our infopacks at them.

John Donne (1572-1631), Devotions Upon Emergent Occasions, Meditation XVII: Nunc Lento Sonitu Dicunt, Morieris:

"Perchance he for whom this bell tolls may be so ill, as that he knows not it tolls for him; and perchance I may think myself so much better than I am, as that they who are about me, and see my state, may have caused it to toll for me, and I know not that.
No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were: any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."

JEAN BELL - setislady - WAS WARNED BY ELIZABETH WITH THE SHORT OF THIS QUOTE "it tolls for thee"

Afterwhich setislady flipped out

Quite possibly, she's connected to the 9 statements of fact.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Brokaw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Bush_(born_1981)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cheney
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Daschle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Volcker

I don't mind, but no assurance they'll run anything. OAN just ran a thing about the "suicides", and I didn't hear any news network trying to deny their claims, which seems kinda suspicious that they wouldn't push back against them, since it's a small network, but still a rival. I'll screen cap OPs post, and send it to them.

Just sent it to them on kike book. I'll make a thread if they respond, but that could be weeks later desu.

We'll have eyes on, make sure the thread is easily searchable for us if you do make a thread. Put Beck's name or #DNCLawsuit or whatever

twitter.com/setislady?lang=en
archive.is/zgGQn in case she deletes her tweets.

You're georgeous

bump because first page is trash

archive.is/iE3wI
archive.is/zlDHO
archive.is/1Od4T

Sage those fucking mac n cheese threads

Shes sticking hard to the "bernie supporters" line

Linking this thread in all mac and cheese threads.

No idea if these are related.
fantasticforum.com/1res/viewforum.php?f=65
alienhub.com/members/setislady.1948/
imaginativeworlds.com/forum/showthread.php?142-J-C-amp-Messages-from-Edna-Pringle
michaelsimonestrella.wordpress.com/2017/06/15/setislady/

Bumping for Great Justice

No protection?

bump

Thank you!

This lady is so scared I'm getting scared for her.
This is spooky, I mean, I read it on Sup Forums, but to see it happen to somebody - as apposed to reading green text - totally different. Good thing Florida has lax gun laws, but she also sounds like she's accepted that she's totally vulnerable. This is what happens to people who peak behind the curtain. Those people need some protection, where's the Oath Keepers when you need 'em?

bumping

Bumpf

bumping again, this is one of the best collections of info on:
>SETH RICH
>CLINTONS
>SHADOW GOVERNMENT
>ILLEGAL ORGAN HARVESTING

another bump, honestly, post this whole dang thing again sometime OP

>page 8
You're gonna let her die Sup Forums?

Hell no!

What if there was a /conspiracy theory board where the most popular/evidenced theories are stickied so that they cannot slide? Idk probably dumb idea bump

>PBC

So jean is most likely (((jean))).

>Shawn Lucas, her process server, died.
> process server
Anyone care to explain what that is?

Oh god...please tell me you aren't referring to r/conspiracy or t_d

Its a person who serves warrants and subpoenas, that kinda thing

Page 9
>huh? who is elizabeth lee beck? never heard of her
RIP muh nigga

Bump

>When Owen starts talking about the organ trafficking
She had probably speculated this was occurring, but didn't believe it herself, until she realizes that others are already talking about it. In her mind it all suddenly became very real, and understandably frightening.

As a scientist I'd be cautious about drawing too far-fetched conclusions on assumptions without much proof.
Confirmation bias is a thing.
In this case however, there's just too many coincidences... the elephant in the room, so to speak. We must get to the bottom of this.