Jabba the Lauren patreon account deleted

mobile.twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/888143158042873857

Haha how is this kike gonna make money off idiots now?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/888193695429865472
twitter.com/moarpheus88
strawpoll.me/13466049/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Haha how is this kike gonna make money off idiots now?
She has sugar daddies, she'll be fine.

WTF do you guys hate Lauren Southern so much?

Fuck off Anglin shill

Why the hell do people love lauren so much? She isn't special at all.

Sugar daddies

i love her honestly i think shes great

I don't love her, I just don't care - which is what you should be doing. People probably like her because she's good looking and says conservative things. I dunno. Let those chumps throw her money so she can vacation in Europe or whatever the fuck she does now.

Cunt detected. Get back in your Aryan-hijab kuffar before we punch you in the throat.

I mostly care about the annoying threads. She doesn't deserve to be on Sup Forums, just youtube.

I don't care one way or the other. There's way shittier "Youtube personalities" or whatever she is than her. I just see a post about her here everyday calling her a cunt for some reason. Who cares this much?

They like her camel toe.

Never underestimate /nupol/

Any bitch that fat is guaranteed to have a moose knuckle
Knits the difference, it could save you a nostril

>she isn't special at all.

not a white knight to her, but there aren't too many women out there who aren't libtarded cunts who condescend to anyone who doesn't agree with them about some bullshit related to bathrooms and internalized misogyny.

Why do the shills think Lauren is fat?

A reminder

I guess in that sense, sure. To really see the big picture you need to know how much money she got from this. I'd wager she'd make left-wing videos if that was the way to "go against the flow".

>repeats basic shit that anyone on Sup Forums could tell you
>begs for money and attention for doing nothing

Fuck off leftypol

Can't senpai I'm busy being that bitch that hitler had direct propaganda films

> Woman over 20 who still hasn't married and produced babies
> Attention whore
> Shills her Patreon
> Civic nationalist
> Refuses to name the Jew
> Support mass immigration of non whites as long as they "assimilate" meaning she is blue pilled on white genocide

>Why the hell do people love lauren so much?
Because she's well more than fuckable and is (currently) harping tolerable shit. How is this not obvious, you fat fuck?

Hope not Hate are behind it.

twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/888193695429865472

Found you

She is eating half a city while familys and kids go starving, not to mention backing up cities sewage system and Home Depot keeps running out of plungers and padded toilet seats?!
Oh, i know, its a Thyroid problem. Sarc!
No sympathy for fat fks that shove anything and everything and still arent fullfilled. human waste disposal and shitter

all of you who's celebrating this instead of the opposite is either a lefty shill or a retarded faggot who fell for the divide & conquer campaigns

these ecelebs are gateways to Sup Forums
so we can red pill as many normies as we can in this culture civil war
you faggots might as well be commie SJWs

Thank god. Maybe she'll stop shilling here non-stop now.

Sup Forums doesn't hate LS. OP is trying to put forward a false consensus

Hint: hide your flag next time.
They can effectively use you to disredit anyone who is not opposing Lauren at this point.
Also change the filenames of your images from time to time. And ALWAYS use sage in these threads.

bump lmao

honestly this makes me angry - and i usually generally don't care about anything

She's 100% fake news undermining the efforts of the right. What else is there to say? If she was a real reported there would be no need to promote her BS on Sup Forums 24/7.

Show me a video of a white man actually throwing gays of the roof. Thx.

Based leaf. She's an alt-lite shill that worked for zionist jews, and probably still does. All she did was gain weight and get btfo in every debate she had with retarded leftists, making the right look stupid while fleecing betas out of neetbux. She did more harm than good, and if anyone needed this thot to express their political opinions, you already lost.

She is in Europe right now you goons. It's this fag who keeps making these threads: twitter.com/moarpheus88

You left-wing cunts must be really scared of her, given your desperate attempts at discrediting her.
And I don't even like her, but I at least recognize that we need these people to get the word out to the masses. Sup Forums doesn't exactly go on recruitment runs.

I think there's plenty of examples of this in the news. A few google searches will reveal death buy bullying.

Nice polarization cuck. How does fake news help the right? She can't even get a fucking interview with a migrant.

How about giving Kat Timpf some love instead?

Because autists crave having their opinions reinforced, especially by a female who isnt dog ugly

>Kat Timpf from National Review Online

found the cuck

>repeats basic shit that anyone on Sup Forums could tell you
But, "anyone", isn't on Sup Forums. As long as she sticks to the message she's currently pushing, I'll defend her here, because she fills a niche. A 17 year old girl wouldn't even consider clicking a Molyneaux video that's an hour long. If Lauren strikes a chord with some edgy content that redpills the youth, then what the fuck are you fighting her for?

C U C K

>She doesn't deserve to be on Sup Forums, just youtube.
you don't deserve to attend Northeast Mississippi Community College, just Harvard.

>Kike enforces the college jew
Pottery

how easy to catch a jew
especially if they posting from israel

are*

Haha OP. You gave me morning chuckle.
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Many blessing upon you and your kin.

Saying that there wouldn't be a problem if these people would assimilate isn't inherently a Civic Nationalist thing to say. It might as well be said from the position that a mass influx of different ethnic groups is naturally bound to entail people refusing to assimilate, which basically is an Ethnic Nationalism position.

>tfw still no feet pics

>this kills the shill
strawpoll.me/13466049/r

I'm sure that move will have absolutely no repercussion for those who initiated it.

Sorry not Shareblue (see pic), she's just a piece of shit and we are better off without her constantly posting here. Nothing I said in my previous post is wrong. Maybe you should mail her some goodboy points

shes a fat whore that uses betas for money
glad she got fucked over

Why are Aussies so OBSESSED with Lauren?

She's a filthy Kike

Don't know which Aussie's you're talking about

Caleb Steele/Moarpheus

Women do not belong in politics. This cunt has nothing of value to say. She's a 22 year old little girl. The only reason she is famous is because she has a vagina. All she does is water down the movement which is a form of subversion. She's not in it because she cares. She's in it for the attention, vanity, and money that she gets from pathetic beta males.

She takes footage of a lot of protests, riots and other events. And videos where she travels are pretty good.

She does spout a lot of middle-brow stuff but she does put a lot of effort into it and she definitely isn't dumb.

Ain't no one wants provide for Jabba the Hut lol

You lied about her being a Jew. And she certainly didn't lose her debate with Destiny
Watering down what "movement"?

>This cunt has nothing of value to say.

And neither do you but her being young and pretty makes people want to listen to her thus making her more valuable to the cause than some anonnymous shitposter.

this desu. civic nationalism is just one step on the way to full-on 1488

>another e-celeb thread

I see that flag kike

Fuck off commie

You just described every e celeb, plebbitfags keep shitting the board up with. Sup Forums itself has become watered down. Too many idiots here will defend her because "muh normie outreach" Never realizing they are the normies and the only ones who care.

> someone dislikes a right winger on pol
>"REEEEEEE CONFORM, ACCEPT THE HIVEMIND"
Fuck off, the right is not a hivemind, there are different right wing movements that may dislike eachother, and thats because we are individuals, we aren't a hivemind like the left.

>plebbitfags keep shitting the board

Nah, it's this guy.

She's white.