DEEP STATE LIBTARDS LOSING IT!!!!

I think the happening approaches Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a04JKkUCIUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They know Trump will fire Mueller.

digits confirm it

If they didn't let Hillary off the hook, they could've been taken more seriously. But they gave her a free pass while lesser people rot away.

These people have no credibility. They're agents of a tiered justice system -- agents of corruption.

They can have all the street demos they want. They escalate it beyond that, we fucking murder them all.

these messages are for the slept.

Theyve been keeping people brainwashed because they knew this was gonna happen.

Checked

>High level DOJ officials resign in protest.
Stop it! I can't handle all the winning!

If mueller is fired, you trumpcucks had better fucking get out in the streets and SUPPORT TRUMP

Don't just sit back watching him fight this shit alone.

Start organizing it now. Why the fuck haven't you already? There should be daily protests demanding Mueller be fired already.

Seriously, what the fuck is everyone here doing? Too busy sucking off trannies?

how long can they keep all of this shit up and keep lying and exaggerating?

Twitter was such a great invention, now I can decide if people are retarded scum in one single sentence.

This is it, I feel like this month is fucking gonna be the start of a new world.

Is anyone even paying attention to these retards anymore? I think they've lost the general public's attention, which means they have no more power with this witch hunt

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

THIS

THIS

IM ORGANIZING A SAN FRANCISCO PROTEST RIGHT NOW DEMANDING MUELLER TO BE FIRED

Theyre trying to incite riots.

I bathe in the light of this post

They said it wouldn't be like the apprentice

Don't worry mate. Wide spread civil unrest and leftie carnage is precisely what we need to enable phase 2.
Everything is going exactly as planned.

>b-buh muh veterans
You can't just decide to start caring about veterans when it's convenient leftist scum.

HE IS A MILITARY VET

LIKE MCCAIN

The Republicans are never going to help Trump all that much, but they're also never going to impeach him, especially not after what Comey has revealed.

He should just fire Mueller and be done with it. Then tell his supporters that he's putting the brakes on a coup and overthrow of the democratic result. Then Republican citizens need to threaten 1776 en masse. They need to know that the citizens are prepared to KILL.

He's here boys

its almost as though they go to meetings to get strategy and speaking notes from the same place

>tfw you watched this board become overrun by a cult of autists

Sup Forums was a mistake

At the least, make FIRE MUELLER placards for wherever there are cameras.
Making memes is fine, but bring them out into the real world.

Guys we need to get the word out. FULL MEME ASSAULT ON MUELLER BEFORE SHTF

If Soros funds them they happen, if he doesn't they don't

I've been here since /new/
Nothing has changed. It has always been exactly like this.
Only the hourly Nigger hate thread is missing. But that's because we simply don't have enough time for them anymore. Too much else is happening.

Why the fuck would we be in the streets? We're winning at every turn. Fucking idiot.

We can watch antifa stab horses and shit from here.

Witnessed

Taking the Trips to Trumptown

they cause mass caos in the eu.. via.. ((tactics)) then demand all of the world band together as one to save them. i mean those are cliff notes and i just breezed it.

Some people just can't handle our current state of hyper-awareness.

STOPPING POWER

Your fat ass is hitting the streets to show support. You lazy NEETs are a big part of the reason we're in this mess. Instead of working to assist Trump in destroying muh-Russia, you sit around jerking off to LARPers and JQ slides.

I'm trying to remember when jidf stopped being the go to boogeyman

Chaos is what the deep state, and globalist types want. Don't give it to them. People protesting in the street means they externalize their inner frustrations by jumping and shouting, without accomplishing anything lasting which addresses what the protest was about. Make direct attacks against the system and those who abuse it, using the system itself, rather than niggering around in public. That's the only way to affect real change in this current paradigm - either use the system against itself, and withdraw from the elements of the system which prop it up and perpetuate it.

Tell me one time a public protest accomplished anything.

Go back to waving Bernie flags you Fucking pussy.

>Eric Holder talking about dignity
>Poo Lady trying not to make pop culture references
>Preet Bharara ignoring one of his blue chip prosecutions got btfo

What a bunch of clowns

You aren't winning shit.

Trump's got a noose around his neck because of limp dick sessions and none of you are putting in any effort to show trump your support when and where it's critically needed.

You think the mueller investigation is bullshit, right?

THEN FUCKING PROTEST IT

GET THE FUCK OUT THERE, EVEN IF THERE'S ALL TWO OF YOU

Make it a Mueller Monday At The Tacomadome!
Every monday, 2 hours; you and your butt buddy go out and protest Mueller's glaringly obvious partisanship and how you're NOT fucking okay with this witch hunt.

And maybe some other trump supporters will finally get off their asses and chip in.
And maybe if there's enough of you, Trump will finally actually be able to can muellers' ass and put a fucking end to this ridiculous farce of an investigation.

Or we can shitpost on Sup Forums and hope someone else does all this shit for us. (they won't)
Want it done, do it yourself.

There's only so much I can fucking do to help you people.

Only the truth maeks it out of chaos.

We bring the chaos.

PRAISE KEK

It literary driving the libtarts to suicide
The civil war has started and the enemy is suiciding itself... if it goes like this, it will be over without shooting any bullets

Like you did to stop Trudeau!?!? Lmfao!!!!!

>HOPE RIDES ALONE!!!

Also if you guys start good protests you can meet qt office ladies like pic related

Stop making excuses for your laziness. One-sided demonstrations on a large enough scale would bog Trump down even more because of the distorted perceptions they create.

Stick with your fucking WHAnons and your other LARPers pushing complacent laziness.

This. We are at the stage where even politicians and the fucking MSM are acknowledging that there is a deep state actively resisting Trump and people are just standing around with their dicks in their hands. If this truly turns out to be a coup against Trump, the only solution is 1776.

>have time to LARP in the street like a patriot with muh MAGA hat.
>"fucking NEETS"

Sorry nigger but some us work and don't have time to wave a Kekistan flag around

Oh no please don't fire Mueller! That would trigger us libs so hard!

People protesting gives Trump the political ammo he needs to end mueller's investigation.

I guarantee you Trump is already looking for ways to end it. Trump is practically begging for you to give him the justification he needs to fire Mueller.

Get out there and actually protest mueller's bullshit and IT WILL HAPPEN.

No chaos necessary. Strictly legal, 100% honest to god protests against mueller. Don't need to block traffic or anything else. You just need to get enough bodies out there that Trump can point to you and say, "These people are right, mueller has bad connections with very bad people. He needs to go."

You can't just come here and turn us into you. See we shitpost, analyze, and win.

And you ree in the streets and stab horses.

There are classes of people.

You're the dickless idiot class.

MULLER MULLER

We are all merely passengers through spacetime.

> See we shitpost, analyze, and win.

> deep state coup
> messing with shia
> winning

Yep. Enjoy your pussyhat.

MUELLER BTFO

Sign me up!

There has never been a SINGLE SHRED of evidence of "russian collusion."

This whole "special investigation" was started by (((Rosenstein))) because he's a deep state kike faggot that Trump unfortunately left in place. Whether he fires Mueller or not DOES NOT MATTER.

>Dismiss Mueller
OMG, DRUMPF SO GUILTY! HE FIRED THE INVESTIGATOR!
>Let Mueller keep fishing for years and years to come
OMG, DRUMPF SO GUILTY! HE'S BEING INVESTIGATED!

Trump is 100% justified in trying to dump Mueller and all his Clinton cronies he's hired. They're a pack of crooked kikes on a unending fishing expedition started on the premise of a 'dossier' that was proven fake nearly before it was made.

Trump should fire Mueller and start investigations tomorrow into the Clintons, Obama, the DNC, and half the GOP. Flush this swamp all at once.

Enjoy being what I merely wear.

Praise him

hahaha that would be so glorious. The swamp drains itself

I didn't do shit to stop trudeau, (well, I voted, but that's the bare minimum) and where did that get Canada?

That's right. It got us motherfucking Trudeau.

So what the flying fuck do you think is going to happen if you continue to do the bare minimum to support Trump? Get off your fucking ass and protest mueller.

A few thousand autists could literally turn this whole boat around and you're gonna - what? Sit on it? Do nothing? Let it happen because you're too goddamn lazy to go outside for a few hours with your buddies to wave a few flags around and yell "END MUELLER'S WITCH HUNT NOW". Embarassed that people might think you look retarded?

So what. I'd rather look retarded than let the deep state get control of the executive again.

That is the most beautiful post i've seen in a while its a work of art

>Trump should fire Mueller and start investigations tomorrow into the Clintons, Obama, the DNC, and half the GOP

A counterattack is long overdue.

So why the fuck don't you go March on whatever your cuck capitol is you dickless incompetent sack of shit. When you prove the value of your ideas in your country we'll listen.

Hope Angelas listening.

fuck Preet. Go abuse Your kid back in India you freak. This is America. Indians are not welcome

If you want this to happen, get out and protest mueller.

Trump is fucking itching for an excuse to put an end to that investigation. Give Trump the pretense he needs by showing your support for firing mueller.

Physical support, twitter support, whatever.

It's a witch hunt.
You know it's a witch hunt.

Make some noise and tell people it's a witch hunt and you aren't okay with it.

And if enough people do it, Trump will have the political capital to actually fire the bastard.

All this 1 day after McCain got "brain cancer"? Seriously, Trump told McCain to recuae himself for whatever reason or he is going to jail. Without McCain the Neocons are weak so the Republicans are united.
The healthcare vote was a test of how much backup he has. Now it is enough to have him unimpeachable.

>because you're too goddamn lazy to go outside

Because "WHAnon" said something big is coming on July 27. It's sad, but that's really the explanation. A Dem shill couldn't have done a better job creating this level of complacency and inaction. This board lives in a perpetual fantasy propped up by LARPers. Meanwhile, the Dems are conducting a 24/7 assault.

I've half a mind to go into one of your cities and protest FOR YOU.

Because holy shit, you evidently don't give a damn about your own country. I care more than you fucking do.

It's taught me that all the elites are retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=a04JKkUCIUE
Might be worth watching
Some libtard intelligence thing from today
Listen for clues about where they're going
Ned Price is deep state friendly, advisor to Obama and CIA spox

Mate this is the fucking cyber division. We aren't the fuckin infantry.

Go hit up the proud boys

Germany '89

But this was a peaceful protest for nearly 10 years weekly

>44
>00
>999
let it be

You've seen South Park right? Canadians are unhinged, gay and say sorry a lot. Americans of the USA fucking rule, and will make their situation work out through the power of destiny and meme magic. Go eat some poutine you fucking nigger

I agree whole heartedly.The left protests are largely professionaly organized and funded at the root levels. We need to get our shit together, the globalists need to see what resistance really looks like.

When are you going to do it for your own pathetic sack of shit country? Fucking faggot.

It doesn't matter if the general population listen to them if Soros and the CIA are paying people to riot/kill.

Who is Mueller? Is he a neocon kike like McCain or is he just a regular politician?

>You think the mueller investigation is bullshit, right?
>THEN FUCKING PROTEST IT
>GET THE FUCK OUT THERE, EVEN IF THERE'S ALL TWO OF YOU
"Protesting" is the tactics of left wing untermensch. Its literally just emotionally unstable mobs of people without jobs squealing for attention.

>All this 1 day after McCain got "brain cancer"? Seriously, Trump told McCain to recuae himself f

I'm not pinning my hopes on alternative accounts of events or on speculative behind-the-scenes activity while the Dems are playing 24/7 coup. We need tangible results and action. There's zero reason to believe Sessions is doing anything more than going around yammering about weed. Some people of the T_D flavor would see 4D chess in a successful impeachment, quite frankly.

> cyber division
> metadata forger and dns forger still not held to account
> GUYS, LAUREN LOST HER PATREON ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the MSM and deep state don't knock it off when do we force them to stop? Take a second and think about how retarded the narrative is that they expect us to believe. It's fucking absurd and so dumb and they should be punished for it.

Redpill me on this Mueller shit, I've been away from Sup Forums for most of this week, and haven't been keeping up.

Link?

t. Bay Area bro

What if a special prosecutor was appointed to investigate the Clintons, Obama, the DNC, Mueller's Russia investigation, and half the GOP?

Generally you are right, but common... 1 day after McCain basically gave up? It smells veeewry fishy.

I dunno dude. He's really convincing me. Wanna suck each other off and assault police horses? It sounds like the American thing to do.

Let's suck each other off and stab horses for Trump.

>trumpcucks
>getting out of their mother's basements
Nice joke.

This. There is no mechanism within the act of "protesting" that is capable of making anything actually happen. I'm not sure what the thought process is.
>Step 1: go outside
>Step 2: wave signs, yell, break shit
>Step 3: ???
>Step 4: profit
I mean really, what's the fucking plan?

Bdrumpfalumph took help from the rushins, and mueller wants to save the world from galurmph and the rushins by investigatin' them backwoom dealings dawg. Mueller good goy.

He's the useless piece of shit who never investigated 9/11, never paid attention to warnings about Tsarnaevs, did nothing but carry water for Obummer when calling fort hood "workplace violence", defended illegal 702 sharing and unmasking abuses while FBI director before congress
He's an absolute zero of a human being
Oh yeah, and he went to grade school and is best friends with John Kerry (Mueller is center)

This will trigger Civil-War Lite, AKA antifa and friends getting rounded up and disposed of by US military

I want to see Trump personally throw them out of his helicopter.