Be muslim

>Be muslim
>Hate women
>Become cop
>Shoot woman
>Keeps badge

news.com.au/world/north-america/justine-damonds-shooter-officer-mohamed-noor-cast-out-by-minneapolis-police-department/news-story/f333feea868f917497fbed27af9bd0df

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should have shot a black instead, now he'll get off scott free.

Okay, so I'm basically right. He shot a woman for being improperly dressed. He was "scared" by her loose clothes. This is why I want you to date brown women. This is who I want you to save them from.

Hero

Muslims v. Feminism v. Homosexuality

How can liberalism survive without collapsing into itself? Really curious about hat.

She should've worn a hijab.

He's living the dream.

It can't. Thats the point. Anyone stupid enough to adopt it eventually becomes weak enough to lose a soft power war.

You can't have a 1st world country with 3rd world people.

What makes you think that? All you know he could've done it out of spite

Who cares? This and another incident (involving a homosexual male with urophilia) has basically made me incredibly racist. I'm getting very sick of meeting or seeing stereotypes.

Urophilia made you racist?

A hate crime and possible terrorist attack such as this the price Minnesotan's have to pay for rich cultural diversity and supporting muslim refugees.

>Keeps badge
All cops keep their badge until the investigation is over
This was an EXTREMELY good article. I particularly liked how they used one source to drag his "muh good natured lib" name through the dirt... Mysogony, racism, etc. Not being ironic, just good to see it happen to a Somali fag BWAHAHA

>save them from
Seriously really absolutely not my fuckin problem

Gay Indian.

Gay Indians are like, I don't give a fuck if you're straight and even if you were gay you wouldn't be interested, I'm going to do my sexual shit to you anyway because what are you going to do?

So he pissed on my shoes in the toilet cubicles.

If I could prove he was a gay fag with urophilia, he'd lose his job for sure. Instead, he simply got what I assume was a very awkward conversation with HR.

At the moment, I don't want brown men breeding whereas I still think brown girls are cute.

Muslims can NOT be approached by women that are so scantily clad their ankles are showing in PUBLIC

Noor was in the right, if she had approached any further he would have lost his right to eternal happiness in the afterlife
If ANYONE disagrees with this they are part of the problem oppressing the faithful muslim community that just wants to integrate into society without forfeiting Sharia Law

Special precautions must be taken to protect these deserving members of our society, if she had not provoked him maybe she would still be alive today

So he was hired for the "job" and did it well.

>We will kill your daughter at the mall
>Your wife, your son
>We'll kill you with a butcher knife
>And the police chief is gonna say
>WE LOVE OUR SOMALIS
>WE LOVE OUR MUSLIMS
>Oh they're so good
>Oh they're so sweet

When memes become real.
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

>be white
>hate niggers
>become cop
>shoot nigger
>keep badge and also Sup Forums cheers you on

Nigger.

>The neighbour said he had seen Noor yelling at local children in a playground, and that he believed the man had “little respect for blacks and kids”.

Haha what a load of bullcrap. Of all the testimonies they might have had, they keep the one with the guy saying he didn't like blacks!! The black cop who murdered a white woman, but he didn't like blacks!! We WUZ RACIST AND SHIEET.

Fuck this planet.

White people are more bound to be killed by cops despite causing less crimes. Moreover when black cops kill whites nobody gives a shit either... Like those pricks who killed a child in a car or that fat black cop that killed that white dude outside a fast food with plugs in his ears.

So go fuck yourself will you?

>little respect for blacks
>is black

Is he, dare i say it, /ourguy/?

WTF!!!

Remember wih nighers blm ......we shoykd now be stirrig tryig to cause a putrage and make whites revolt......white lives matter and thisbis a persecution to a Whote Christian....just like Jesus Christ-ian.

Police - a job where dreams come true!