Jew = Smart

/pol trigger

Alright /pol I got it.

There isn't a massive conspiracy behind the Jews and being rich. It's actually fairly simple.

The Ashkenazi Jew is decended from 350 original members who SELECTIVELY bred with other Ashkenazi Jews. This puts their likelyhood of mental disorders much higher than the general population since genetic mutations could happen easier.

Autism/asbergers = smart but lacking social skills. Billionaires/Millionares are usually smart and lots of times lack basic social skills.

Therefor a shit ton of Jews have bad mental disorders (Anxiety/Depression are more common) but at the same time there are more Autism/Asbergers resulting in a higher % of the population being rich.

Thoughts, /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz8KAKfqL3M
economist.com/node/4032638
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>these digits
like pottery

I doubt it's autism, it's probably sociopathy

Look at zuckerburg. Dudes smart but socially fucked.

Shlomo is that you?

It's both. The attributes you've just described are simply characteristics that have shaped their conspiracy & enabled them to carry it out so effectively.

> being rich
You're missing the forest for the trees. East Asian-Americans are "richer" than White-Americans per capita, yet we don't hold any special dislike towards them.

The Jews practice extreme tribalism while conditioning us to destroy our own tribe. They demand our sympathy, yet they openly mock our destruction. We send our soldiers to die for them, and they import foreigners to kill us.

Jews infiltrate, subvert, and destroy. THAT is why they are hated.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz8KAKfqL3M

How high are you

Drugs are degenerate, thanks for outing yourself so early though.
>no bump for you.

Yeah no shit. Why else would I post this?

I got some first hand experience with it. Whole family practices Judaism and I couldn't give less of a fuck. I'm not religious myself in anyway yet still see this. I've seen what I've described in the first post which is why I've posted it. So many asbergers/autists and so much anxiety/depression that that it cranks up the ratio of $$$ makers.

It has nothing to do with being religious. None of my kike friends growing up were "religious", but they all very clearly understood the rules. Other Jews always take priority over the goyim.

That's like saying Christians think better of themselves compared to other religions. Some may, some may not.

"Christian country" or "christians only" etc

If Jews were smart AND were actually good people, it wouldn't be a problem, but since they're smart and hellbent on destruction of whites, that's another thing.
Have you noticed Jews didn't ever form a lasting, independent country?

Which is pretty ironic considering everyone in the Middle East is hellbent on their destruction. Top kek

Can you list a specific group of people that you AREN'T a part of which don't have a theory like this behind them?

You're basically saying people who were slavery for 1000s of years who then proceeded to escape are idiots for not forming their own country.

I mean they have Isreal and it's working pretty well considering the conditions.

>/pol
>those digits
k
Go back to plebbit please

>lives in country where a group of people who believed that blonde hair blue eye was master race used a camp to kill millions of Jews

>claims Jews are the ones who want to destroy whites

very good point

>"Christian country"

Why didn't I think of that? Serious

>Henry Ford
Came here to post this, he lays it all out beautifully in "The International Jew".
Ignore this Reddit fag

I mean if you're going to argue that Jews are bad to someone born Jewish using someone known throughout history as VERY anti-Jew probably isn't your best option.

Not only this, but they have superior IQs:
economist.com/node/4032638

nepotism is a more powerful creator of success than IQ

Jews don't have higher IQs they have higher verbal IQ though. good at raping your mind with words

>verbal
verbal and mathematical, spatial is about equal to others.
besides, why aren't you smart enough to hire your own people only?