I hate how this is the only experience we get in the vastness of the universe...

I hate how this is the only experience we get in the vastness of the universe. I wish I could implant my brain in an artificial computer so that I can continue to explore the world and universe. I can't sleep because all I can think about is how stupid this world is. There is so much potential with what mankind can do and yet, there is always something to fuck us over.

I want to transcend time because I want to discover things. Human life is precious yet at the same time it is garbage. I only have around 80yrs (if I am lucky) to achieve all that I want to in that time.

You would be dead if you put your brain in a computer, moron.

If it were possible to. I would do it in a heartbeat. It seems accomplishing immortality organically is not possible, but maybe technologically in the future it will.

Why do you want to report me?

Because your thread is edgy as fuck. None of us want to die.

Edgy. Wtf.

>Human life is precious yet at the smae time it is garbage.
You sound like you are writing a tumblr profile description.

Well that is the value of life. Would you rather I write something else to please your little picky ass? Fuck, you aren't even discussing the topic at hand. I don't care if my writing seems edgy to you, just stick to the topic at hand.

Your topic is crap, though. More suited for /r9k/ than Sup Forums. I'm the only one who has replied, after all.

Once upon i would have agreed with you OP. But the best you can hope for is an advancement in 40 years ish to save you. In the event that is available, you should live a life to contribute to society or make money so you can be one of the people in the position to do it. Cliche?

I am going to try my hardest to make this possible. If I don't succeed at least I tried. I am getting a degree in physics so I am not looking to be rich, but I hope to do something significant enough to be examined in the future.

r9k is for social isolists topics. The thread topics there only consist of people talking about their social problems.

i know this feeling user

What makes you think that your current plane of reality is a foundational constraint on experience in general? For all we know, it's simply one epoch inside of a much larger process.

Yin-Yang my friend. Don't get worked up over how stupid people can be, instead put that energy into a better self.

The mind is a garden, plant positive seeds and produce positive ones. Avoid negative vibrations, clean your garden everyday.

Things manifest in ‘divine timing’ - you can’t rush the process. Trust the process, I think everything will change soon.

>i'd kill myself because I think making a copy of my memories will give me immortality
Look pal, I can relate to some extent, but most of the universe is fucking empty. Furthermore, it won't be you, it'd be some robot with your memories. You the person will die.

I dunno.

What if OP just head his head removed and reattched to a robotic body

maybe some sort of futuristic cell enhancer to keep the facial skin alive etc

couple plugs into the skull to keep the brain under check, and a secondary computer to make OP smarter

Get a job, find a hobby, stop browsing Sup Forums, find a women, have kids and stop whining.
>or just kill yourself

stop posting earthbound

Hilarious that you think this's all there is. I know a guy who was clinically dead for several minutes and said he was basically just outside of his body looking at himself. Mind you this was a hard partying heavy metal addict. He has no fear of death anymore but was curious if you basically just wondered around forever. I personally don't believe that but who knows.

>you the person will die

Hol' up, one of the greatest philosophical paradoxes of all times has been solved by some Yankee autist on Sup Forums.

This isn't the only experience your consciousness goes through. You can't transcend time right now but you can open your mind more. Thatll create new paths and things to think about

What potential? All you do is eat sleep shit work and larp online

You don't even apply yourself fully to this life. For instance you are posting on an obscure internet forum anonymously. You could be reading the great works of our people, or an encyclopedia. What would you even do with eternity?

eat mushrooms, take lsd, smoke dmt.
and think.

that's what you're looking for.