gutenberg.org/ebooks/598?msg=welcome_stranger
tertullian.org/fathers/julian_apostate_galileans_1_text.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hail Odin

1 Asatru FAQ - asatrufolkassembly.org/faq/
2 Asatru Holidays - asatru.org/holidays.php
3 The Poetic Edda - sacred-texts.com/neu/poe/
4 The Prose Edda - sacred-texts.com/neu/pre/
5 Tacitus' Germania - ourdecline.com/smartboard/shop/tacitusc/germa ny/chap1.htm
6 Grimm's Germanic Mythology - archive.org/details/teutonicmytholo04gr im
7 Heimskringla - gutenberg.org/ebooks/598?msg=welcome_stranger

Hail Woden indeed

Respond to this thread or else

I'm not kidding around. Respond to this thread or else.

Are you that cringey dude who hates on anime? It sure seems like it.

Thanks for bumping my thread Sven. I'm 1/35rd Swedish on my mom's side you know.

And no, I don't see what japanese cartoons have to do with the worship of our ancestral gods.

That being said, I've watched a few animes before. Like dragon ball Z.

There has been this dude spamming pictures of the guy you're posting pictures of now harrasing people posting 2d girls. Just wondered if you were him because I thought he left.

I just post AESTHETIC saxons, I don't care if other people jerk off to animu girls.

Also the AESTHETIC Saxon is my meme and whoever is stealing that, should stop immediately.

>Respond to this thread or else

You trying to give me a quick refresher run down on the gods or what?

he's a big guy

*blocks your path*

What the fuck is Asatru?

Pretending you're vikings.

"men true to the aesir" in norse.

Come home, Aryan man.

START replying to this thread

>when the thrall boy say we put of meat, I fug his sister instead and make him a Einharjar

What are you saying? You ate the thrall, fucked his sister and you became an einherjar?

Op is a pic of the varangian guard

The varangian guard and it's homeland got to be the varangian guard for the byzantine emperor through marriage

And to do the marriage they needed to be christians

Hence all the nordic crosses being christian

you fucking fags need to know that we vikings arent bound by paganism

and we didnt get christianized either - we made ourselves christians through marriage

So you is sayin you wuz varangians n shieet?

I'm about to go to the gym, but when I come back I'd like to know some reasons why you personally believe there are multiple gods as opposed to one or none (and them being metaphors).

Can anyone answer this for me? I don't bump into many polytheists.

yes

Is this true?

Well you wuz Varangians and shit, but my picture was from Wulfheodenas, an Anglo Saxon reenactment group.

LMAO wrong religion

I have neither an appropriate Anglo or Saxon pic to share....

so here is a Boudicca PePe killing a Roman feels guy

Christians quoting a jewish book? Whoah weird...never seen that before...damn strange...

Every picture I post has to be about Germanic religion? I can't post other indo-European mythological figures?

guys

quick rundown

difference between Odin & Thor ?

The QUICK rundown is Odin is the god of the upperclass (not you) and Thor is the god of all of us plebs

Those covering full face helmets were used by swedes and fins heading east into Ukraine, Byzantine russia and so on

The west viking didnt use those

oh

Have you ever seen the Sutton Hoo burial mounds of the 400s-----> onwards? no? These predate the Varangian culture by far. Why are you trying to steal Anglo Saxon culture from us?

400:s kek
that was the roman era you fucking retard
this is what the west vikings wore

and i'll have you know we fucking steamrolled the anglo saxons

their entire nobility is vikings

Nigger you don't even know your own history kek my anglo-saxon ancestors had this dress from the 400s onwards, but any time someone talks of pre-christian Europe there has to be a Scandinavian to butt in and tell it like is is, or how it should be lmao.

damn right we are the prime source of fucking information when the entire fucking medieval nobility was vikings you fucking retard

while you were all busy fucking goats we brought europe into the fucking middle ages

lel you were an """""empire"""" fore like 100 years. The Anglo Saxons for 1000.

How can anyone else compete?

Your fucking monarcy

which led your piece of shit empire was all vikings

we ruled you
we rule you

William the conqueror was a viking

William the conquerer was a foreign influence and is NOT my king. Anglish, not english, okay? Hail Thunor and Woden.

Oh look, another WE WUZ BAGANS N SHIET thread. I mean seriously, can't you snow nigger and snow nigger larpers just simply accept the fact that your ancestors willing gave up pagan shit and accepted a much superior religion? You say you honor your ancestors and culture or some retarded shit when in all actuality you're just insulting your ancestors who gave up paganism which was proven false according to their understanding. They were much better off for accepting the true faith and you know it. You're worshiping figments of your imagionation or devils pretending to be your "gods" deceiving you as they deceived your ancestors and I can assure you your "gods" ain't got shit on the one true God man. All those temples and sacrad groves destroyed and your "gods" didn't do a damn thing.

EL OH EL

>indo-European
Wrong again

I'll have you know william appointed 200 viking barons to rule england, so he could keep his viking blood pure

and his decendents still sit the goddamn throne

Hail Varg!

Well, he was still a catholic by then so we're in the same boat aren't we Sven?

>us
Fuck off americunt

tertullian.org/fathers/julian_apostate_galileans_1_text.htm
How can Christians ever recover?

what im in sweden you fucking idiot what fucking boat are you talking about

You look at modern English genetic records and they don't show much of the anglo-saxon invasion, let alone your larping normandy invasion.

We're your colony though. Don't deny us faggot.

Lots of cultural and political influence, even if they didn't breed with em.

Fuck I thought that was jet jaguar!

>they dont show much of the anglo saxon invasion

What fucking invasion kek so miniscule i have never heard of itt

And i'll have you fucking retard know that we didnt fucking become your people we are the fucking nobles there is the viking blood you can test on

this is the definition of being cucked

having foreign rulers rule you

You betrayed England and have no right to our past
Most white americans aren't English

>tfw the homeland rejects you
JUST

Man, the genetics of England hardly recognize the Anglos, let alone your pathetic """"settlement""" of the normans bro.

you gotten that blacked kek fucking subhumans

Fucking speak ANGLO I cant understand you.

>julian the apostate
>that dumb faggot that nobody liked and got his abhorrant ass slain in battle by the persians. His last words being; "Curse you you Galilean!!!".

Yeah man, I'm going to trust a guy whos "gods" didn't have the strength or means to save him in order to confirm the "truth" he was rambling on about lol.

kek il have you know the anglo language is fucking shaped by vikings
and led by vikings

fucking keked

Disliking Amerisharts for being connected to their heritage is absolutely haram in my view. It's civic af to reject somebody of your people just because they live elsewhere. I laugh when my cucked friends consider Australians who move back to Britain less British than Pakis born to immigrants.