Linkin Park Memorial

How you react to this Sup Forums is going to determine whether you lose or gain supporters based on your moral fortitude.

Don't *toss* him into the bin of "degeneracy" just because he looked strange with with ear piercings. Don't meme him because of the culture that surrounded him, only in his later years.

This guy gave us something to listen to in high school. Something different and unique while the fucking normies were out having the time of their lives. And it sounded badass, and it changed music even.

The Alt-right should be organizing Facebook candlelight vigils. This guy is apart of our memories...

Its okay to cry now Sup Forums, were can together.

youtube.com/watch?v=UtNPyDoxX-0

Holy shit what supreme faggotry is this b8

>cuck towards the left and they'll support you
Even though time and time again proven if you give them an inch they'll take a mile.....

Stand firm in your convictions and don't worry about what anyone else thinks.

I'm not cucking toward the left im saying that I was one of "those kids" in high school.

Now I've improved my life alot now. I've had sex a few times, I go to the gym, I have a job, a car, a home... But back then Linkin Park was one of those things that helped me form an identity which was unique.

While everyone was out partying or seeing a movie - I came home every weekend to parents arguing, no friends, no girlfriend, just me an video game, and staying up late to watch Adult Swim.

That was the highlight of my life. So yes, I am sad. This was a good man. I am just paying homage to my past where it is due, and he was a well intentioned person who deserves to be remembered.

Artist with 6 kids decides to off himself. Grab a rope and follow his example if you can't get past blind emotion like a fucking woman.
I listened to the music in my youth as well but that don't magically give some green light for stupid cowardly shit, especially when you're where he was in life. See his act for what it was; not sad. Pathetic.

Ok is this a larp or is /pol seriously the guardian of secret knowledge?

Sup Forums is always right

HE'S BURNING IN HELL!

I hope this is a wake up call to many of you here.

Money can't buy you happiness.

Turn to Christ.

LOSER hasn't been good in over a decade.

look m8 I loved their music when I was in highschool but he is a cunt for leaving 6 kids

I kek'd

>"normies"
Your teenage years were in the 2010s and you listened to LP? Jesus.

This is where nihilism leads, make a not youngfags.

I was class of 2007. More like 2001 to 2005

note*

good thing they weren't his.

I liked meteora and hybrid theory but he was still a cuck.

I'd expect somebody of about my age to use "normalfag" and not the silly "normie" word.

I was class of 06 yet I use 'normie' in select cases here

hated it myself considering its r9k speak but its apt

Eddie Vedder is next....

>This guy gave us something to listen to in highschool
Tfw you graduated in 1986

>rich
>talented
>not ugly
>kill yourself because you can't refrain from drugs and alcohol and because some guy touched your peepee when you were a kid

I hate these types of people so much. Good thing he died, fuck him. Rest in piss.

He gave you something to listen to because you had objectively bad taste. You'd be the sort listening to niggers beating on drums and slurring into a microphone were you born a decade later.

Im most shocked by the claim on pic.
ARRESTPODESTA

If he killed himself on accident, he's a degenerate fucking idiot. If he killed himself on purpose, he's a goddamn selfish piece of shit. He left behind 6 kids and a loving wife. Thanks for the music, asshole. I only wish I hadn't given that loser money, so he would have had a legitimate reason to kill himself.

Grew up on his music like many others.
His death is being treated as a suicide. I personally think suicide is for the weak.

>Had a mayor breakdown
Not even a governor breakdown?

Although I only like The album's up to Reanimation, I still am saddened by his death.

Lots of good memories of my childhood/teen years of listening to LP.

Unfortunately true

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.” -Ovadia Yosef

This tbqh

Hybrid Theory is essential autismcore

One of the guys is a Jap and LP was always a weeb band, I know your underage ass wasn't born then but literally 90% of DBZ AMVs on Napster were set to their music

Linkin Park was for middle class white autists

>Linkin Park
Who the fuck listens to that shit but tweens from
hot topic lol

I was probably partially autistic tbqh

>Don't *toss* him into the bin of "degeneracy"
Why would I do that? Chester was a pretty cool dude.
I got no beef with him. Stupid move though, jesus christ.
Fucking singers are drama queens.

Crawling is legitimately a great song fucking underage memer reddit faggots have to ruin everything pure with their post modern ironic faggotry