CANADA YES! Andrew Scheer unveils 'regional, gender diverse' House leadership team

You stupid fucking "Scheer Terror" cucks, the Conservative Party is nothing but the Liberal party dressed in Blue

He is appealing to feminists, trannies, Muslims, etc. He supports mass immigration

Canada is finished. We have no right wing parties.

Press S to spit on Canada's grave

>SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119280692/
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479
swc-cfc.gc.ca/gba-acs/overview-apercu-en.html
swc-cfc.gc.ca/gba-acs/index-en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=zn8JEMKhWIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fpbp

so which party in canada is far right?

This is what happens when you share a country with Ontario

The Nationalist party of Canada and the Christian heritage party of Canada

No party. Trudeau campaigned on introducing proportional representation based on voting %'s, but then quickly abandoned that and was caught making an off-camera remark to a Liberal supporter arguing against it because "far right" candidates like Kelly Leitch or Maxine Bernier would gain seats in the house

Cuckdeau is currently importing 850,000 3rd world shitskins a year who all vote Libs for the gibs and gerrymandering ridings to maximize his seat count.

Mark my words, Trudeau will govern until 2027 or later. Prime Ministers in Canada have no term limits; 4 Prime Ministers have served more than 15 years each, including his father.

Trudeau has been in power just over 18 months, and already we're:

- BTFO out of the TPP
- Terrorists get to keep their citizenship (C-6)
- Refugees become citizens in 3 years tops now (C-6, vs 4 years + time before getting PR)
- Immigrants upped through the roof to 800,000+/year
- White Genocide program in full effect
- Our economy is completely fucked, will be running $30-50 deficits until 2050+
- White Christian kids are being removed from their homes and placed with mentally ill LGBTQHIV+ "families"
- Trudeau parties at every Pride Parade
- We pay $10,000,000+ to any Muslim terrorist that kills US citizens

etc
etc

Imagine 15+ years of this shit.

what a fuckin loser. your whole country is fucked.

STFU

Each run by some crackpot.

We need a serious party with intelligent, charismatic party leaders. I highly doubt one will form as Trudeau can pass bills to ban political parties or instruct Elections Canada to disqualify "racist" or "xenophobic" parties.

>Trump back out of the Top, the right cheers
>JT pulls out and he's an evil librul

What is this, also half the shit you said is just factually untrue. JT is not good but you don't need to make shit up.

Electing a more nationalistic leader of the Conservative party is the only chance, hopefully scheer will do something good if he gets in power.

>The facts you state are untrue because..... (fails to provide any counterproof)

What's untrue? Are you referring to the TPP (Top is a typo I'm assuming)? Justin never pulled out, he was the biggest proponent of it and he's trying to get the TPP -USA going now. He pushed for CETA like crazy despite a lot of EU countries being pissed off.

I can back up anything I've said.

Also
>kys Mohammed

hope u like killing dykes

Is he the Paul Ryan of Canada?

Max had the CPP nomination in the bag then thousands of Antifas registered as CPC members and voted for Scheer en masse. He won 51/49 vs Max.

Kevin O'Leary even called out the CPC that thousands of fresh registrants were fakes and the CPC tried to weed them out, but failed.

Andrew Scheer, to reiterate, is:
- Pro Mass 3rd world Immigration
- Pro LGBTQHIV+
- Pro Feminism
etc

He's Trudeau's Twin

Reform Party of Canada was the last true right-wing populist movement in Canada. They literally had a white immigration policy. Unfortunately they crunched the numbers, thought Canada could not be saved, and merged with the (((Progressive Conservatives))) in 2002.

The next right-wing party will rise in the west. They're already trying to merge Wildrose in Alberta because they're afraid of what will happen if they gain power and become a national party at some point.

What does Back the fuck out of the TPP even mean then, I didn't think he was pulling out but I assumed you were saying he had.

C6 is an amendment to dual citizenship, Canadian terrorists always have kept their citizenship.

Total immigration admission rates for 2017 is 320k. Please post a link to the official white genocide program.

Children are not being removed from their homes, that is a misinterpretation of the law changes. They would only apply to Ontario anyway even if it was true.

We don't pay 10m to every terrorist, it happened to one. The payout was not for killing a US soldier but for imprisonment without a fair trial.

That's bullshit. O'Leary is a cryptokike snake. He was just butthurt that his "analysis" was so off-base. The phony registrations were flooding in for Michael Chong and they were discovered and purged quickly.

Scheer won because the split from O'Toole voters in preferential ballots were significantly higher in his favor than they were for Bernier.

Turns out social conservatives don't want a French Lolbertarian leading their party. Get over it.

I thought it was the milk lobby that bussed in voters for Scheer

What does Back the fuck out of the TPP even mean then, I didn't think he was pulling out but I assumed you were saying he had.
>Go back to r if you don't know what BTFO means

C6 is an amendment to dual citizenship, Canadian terrorists always have kept their citizenship.
>Harper passed the Strengthening Canadian Citizenship Act, which strips terrorists, treasoners, etc of Citizenship. Convicted terrorists have been stripped of citizenship, and now Trudeau has passed a bill that will restore it. He only stated a million times that terrorists are true Canadians?

Total immigration admission rates for 2017 is 320k. Please post a link to the official white genocide program.
>Gender Based Analysis Plus, the Metropolis Project etc. 300K is the official "Economic"/Family Reunification #, there is TFW, Labour Mobility Program, Accelerated Student PR/Citizenship program, etc which take it far above 700K. That's also only PR-track programs. Temporary Immigration is 1.2 million a year (10-year dual-intent study/live visas). A rudimentary Grade 9 math calculation based on Canada's population growth shows you our population growth is far higher than 300K/year. For those that want more info,

Children are not being removed from their homes, that is a misinterpretation of the law changes. They would only apply to Ontario anyway even if it was true.
>Bill 89 literally adds sexual orientation, gender identity, sexual preference, and explicitly adds Gender Transition/SRS as grounds for removal from households.

We don't pay 10m to every terrorist, it happened to one. The payout was not for killing a US soldier but for imprisonment without a fair trial.
>Who is Maher Arar

I won't even address the last one.

And I must emphasize,

>kys

I don't disagree that (((O'Leary))) the Leprechaun Kike is a snake, but the phony registrations were a huge problem. They had tens of thousands of new registrants in a few days.

Milk lobby also is ungodly in Canada. Dairy and poultry is about 300% as expensive as in the USA. Dairy farmers routinely dump skim milk down the drain rather than sell it to keep prices high. Cheese here retails for $9 CAD a pound or $7 USD, in the US it's about $2. Eggs here are $4 a dozen, milk $6-7 a gallon.

everything he say true, the fact your mind shut down when something dont go your way make you a retard and a liberal... but it dont mean it actualy not true...

never voted for him, voted harper but retard like you fuck up my country and destroy it...

retard who voted for trudeau are the reason canada go to shit like that...

i would realy love if we got someone like trump to clean up canada...

The strengthening the Canadian citizenship act's ability to revoke only applied to dual citizenship. Read the fucking text if the act.

You're going to have to provide more substantial evidence than a Sup Forums thread for those immigration numbers.

Please read bill 89,you clearly haven't read the text of any if these bills or amendments

I forgot about arar, but again we are required to follow proper legal procedures before sending someone to a literal torture prison in Syria.

you fine with a dual citizenship terrorism who stay canadian ?? why trudeau change the law so we cant deport them ??

RIP Canada, I'll think of you when I vacation in the States.

I'm not fine with it, but I'm not fine with people claiming things that are patently false. Canadian terrorists that do not have dual citizenship have never had their citizenships revoked and there has never been any legal precedent as such.

I want people to fucking fact check before they make wild ridiculous accusations.

The strengthening the Canadian citizenship act's ability to revoke only applied to dual citizenship. Read the fucking text if the act.
>That's implicit, any state has regulation that prevents statelessness you dumb shit.

You're going to have to provide more substantial evidence than a Sup Forums thread for those immigration numbers.
>The OP cites everything back to government data. Google Labour Mobility Program, the Temporary Worker Program, look at demographic breakdowns of the foreign student programs, etc.

Please read bill 89,you clearly haven't read the text of any if these bills or amendments
>Bill 89
>74
>Child in need of protection
>(2) A child is in need of protection where,
> (j) the child suffers from a mental, emotional or developmental condition that, if not remedied, could seriously impair the child’s development and the child’s parent or the person having charge of the child does not provide treatment or access to treatment, or where the child is incapable of consenting to treatment under the Health Care Consent Act, 1996, refuses or is unavailable or unable to consent to the treatment to remedy or alleviate the condition;
>That's just the tranny dick chopping section.
>74 Best interests of child
(3) Where a person is directed in this Part to make an order or determination in the best interests of a child, the person shall,
> (c) consider any other circumstance of the >case that the person considers relevant, >including,
> (iii) the child’s race, ancestry, place of >origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, family >diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual >orientation, gender identity and gender >expression,

>I forgot about arar, but again we are required to follow proper legal procedures before sending someone to a literal torture prison in Syria.

I "forgot" about Arar
>Ad Forgotasum?

Go back to /r/ you faggot
>KYS

That's because Virtue signaling became a thing and "conservatives" were stupid enough to adopt it. Even the Trump subreddit is full of this shit, "we love our trannies", "based gay people", every virtue signaling pandering is celebrated as "liberal narrative BTFO" while they in fact just do what liberals do. Fucking retards.

I agree about the milk lobby. I live on the border and its a craps shoot whether I'm stuck paying duty on $5 tubs of Blue Bunny or being asked about my "reasons" for bringing $3 jugs of milk over the border. It's essentially a government enforced mob racket.

My criticism of Bernier and his supporters wasn't about supply management. It was about people calling it "rigged" (even though the prepaid visas were almost all directed towards Chong and Raitt) because they couldn't fathom the idea that social conservatives still existed and would rather have voted for Scheer than Bernier who essentially told them to fuck off.

Newsflash: Social Cons in Alberta, Sask, and Rural Ontario do not like Quebeccers dominating politics and sticking their nose up at social issues because "we are past that as a nation".

Canadians are easily the most uniformed and retarded voters in the west. Most voters literally turn to meme arguments in seconds because they are so ignorant and rely solely on twitter trends to tell them what to think.

Problem: Chinese citizens use currency manipulation to buy up real estate, fueling an artificial housing bubble so citizens cannot afford to live in their own cities.

Average Canadian: EH LIKE WE'RE A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS AND DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH YOU SOUND LIKE HITLER TRUMP EH LIKE PUT ON YOUR KKK HOOD WE JUST NEED TO GET ALONG LIKE 420 LEGALIZE IT TRUDEAU SO DREAMY AMIRITE?!?!?!

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a Liberal get BTFO so hard.

Of course it's implicit, but you said >Terrorists get to keep their Canadian citizenships now
And in most cases they already did. That's being intellectually dishonest if you already knew the dual citizenship caveats.

As for the immigration thread, several of his links are broken and if the ones that function none of them show concrete numbers. So again please provide a reliable source that shows the total number of allowable immigration per program.

You still aren't reading that act, that's a single paragraph, protection of the child doesn't not mean taking them away. It also doesn't specify any actions to even be taken in those cases.

I'm sorry I forgot about one thing, but if you want to turn this into a formal argument we need to start again at square one. The onus of evidence is on the claimant and in your opening arguement you did not provide any adequate evidence.

I don't even care any more, humanity deserves what it's getting

>So Dreamy
>Put on your KKK Hood

Ok user..

Of course it's implicit, but you said >Terrorists get to keep their Canadian citizenships now
And in most cases they already did. That's being intellectually dishonest if you already knew the dual citizenship caveats.
>Strawman on Steroids

As for the immigration thread, several of his links are broken and if the ones that function none of them show concrete numbers. So again please provide a reliable source that shows the total number of allowable immigration per program.
>Failure to provide broken links, they all work; what is Ad Ignorantiam?

You still aren't reading that act, that's a single paragraph, protection of the child doesn't not mean taking them away. It also doesn't specify any actions to even be taken in those cases.
>101 (1) Where the court finds that a child is in need of protection and is satisfied that intervention through a court order is necessary to protect the child in the future, the court shall make one of the following orders or an order under section 102, in the child’s best interests:
>Custody order
>102 (1) Subject to subsection (6), if a court finds that an order under this section instead of an order under subsection 101 (1) would be in a child’s best interests, the court may make an order granting custody of the child to one or more persons, other than a foster parent of the child, with the consent of the person or persons.
>Placement of children
109 (1) This section applies where a child is in interim society care under an order made under paragraph 2 of subsection 101 (1) or extended society care under an order made under paragraph 3 of subsection 101 (1) or clause 116 (1) (c).
>Ad Too Stupid to Fucking Read the Bill; ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479

I'm sorry I forgot about one thing, but if you want to turn this into a formal argument we need to start again at square one. The onus of evidence is on the claimant and in your opening arguement you did not provide any adequate evidence.
>When Ad Ignorantiam fails, resort to outright lying

God, Liberals are the most pathetic species on earth

Liberals have no shame. They are just parasites who only cater to their own selfish emotions.

There's nothing to lie about, your initial posts do not contain evidence that backs up your claims. Sup Forums posts are not adequate sources in a formal argument, which this never was from the start.

You still aren't understanding Bill 89, but please screenshot this and post when a child is taken away from their parents because they are trans. It's never going to happen without further amendments.

I'm not even a liberal, we're on the same side. Bad evidence is harmful.

I can't even, the bait is too weak. If you come out with outright lies (ie. none of the the government links work on that thread, when they're all up and functioning), you simply ignore someone you calling you out on your lie and repeat the same arguments, you're likely very mentally disturbed.

>Bad Evidence
You realize you just admitted that all of my sources are fact, yet they don't coincide with your "feelings", so you call them bad evidence?

You are of an extremely low intellect.

I didn't say all of the links are broken, a few of them are. That's pointless though, if you're going to turn this into a formal debate and break out the logical fallacies, a Sup Forums link with links isn't valid.

>b-b-but professor that Sup Forums archive has all the sources in it

You literally don't understand proper usage of fallacies and formal debate, and it's silly to use ad homs so copiously while trying to call someone else out on fallacious argumentation.

great granpo immigrated in 1916 from some shit hole I think its called Hamilton, something near toronto. Any how he got drafted right away by uncle sam and then shot in the jaw in France. Still worth it.

S

What government links are broken?
>Caught in a Lie, called on it multiple times, yet to name one despite being called on it multiple times

You literally don't understand proper usage of fallacies and formal debate, and it's silly to use ad homs so copiously while trying to call someone else out on fallacious argumentation.
>Name on logical fallacy that I've called you out on that's valid? That you haven't lied in?

Also, to re-iterate,
You claim links are dead in Metropolis thread, asked to provide links which are broken (either truth or false)
>Ignores and keeps lying like a kike, doubling down on lies

Claims I haven't read or understand Bill 89 or LGBTQHIV+ Bill written by Dyke Wynne, literally cite clear sections that prove you wrong
>"You still don't truly understand"

>Literally lies and "forgets" every other "Canadian" Muslim Terrorists that gained citizenship somehow being paid out

>Literally arguing that logical fallacies are fallacies in themselves

Folks, we have ourselves a winner for the race war.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I can't tell if Canadas rulers are accelerationists in disguise or sociopaths gaming the system with their gender diverse nonsense-speak.

Each one requires some excellent pretending. The only one who might actually believe his own crap is that gay cubans dictators bastard Tredau.

Canadian corruption astounds me... Its absolutely immense in scale and just below the surface.
Australian corruption is just the garden variety 'sneaky bastard' sort. They can't collude on any sort of scale.

Caught in lies, and despite his feeble attempts at lying more, the Liberal Jude attempts to double down, yet gets BTFO.

Crawls away... like a parasite..

i want to appropriate her ass

is that a shoop?

see

Those are some heavy blackpills. Godspeed leaf.

No, Chrystia Freeland is sitting just right of them, but the media cropped it.

There are rare pics, I don't have it on this computer.

She's also a former Financial Times editor; aka a Rothschild puppet.

Here's a pic of her with Soros.

swc-cfc.gc.ca/gba-acs/overview-apercu-en.html

Here's a broken link from that thread, if you really must insist. That thread has still failed to provide concrete evidence for your 800k number though, which was the original point.

You are now just breaking this down to

Arar was never convicted of terrorism, I was discussing it in good faith as an informal discussion.

This argument hasn't been fruitful though and I'm going to stop. I'd suggest you pop by your local community college and take debate 101.

You haven't seen anything yet.

Please see archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119280692/

Do not read that unless you're psychologically ready. Despite what the Muslim here is arguing, all the links work.

cucktopia

Paul Ryan is smarter than that bastard

>All the Links are FAKE
>Shit, I tried 99% of the links, only 1 doesn't work
swc-cfc.gc.ca/gba-acs/index-en.html

Is that still broken? Any other links that are broken despite you verifying them all?

Arar is a very minor detail. He's a terrorist who got what he deserved. The piece of shit terrorist was a Muslim Brotherhood / Anti-Israel member.

>This argument hasn't been fruitful though and I'm going to stop
I got caught in multiple lies that I can't defend against because I'm a liar, I'm going to stop posting because I (low IQ dumb fuck) can't defend against an individual with basic skills

You need to kill yourself. I can help you. I deeply, honestly help that you kill yourself. Best of luck, Troll.

Your ad homs are proof enough that this argument was never in good faith on your side. You should understand at least that much.

Can any leaf pls explain how this giant wierd borderline retard-tier corruption system works?
Dose one leaf just wink at a fellow leaf during a .gov job application.
>hurr durr: 'I love LGBTBBQ, importing 700,000 immigrants a year, gays, trannies.
*giggles*
>'You check out leaf-bro, you're hired!'

they are racist towards whites. like really literally fuck you don't apply don't have kids take fentanyl and die you fucking white male-style racism.

>Your ad homs are proof enough that this argument was never in good faith on your side. You should understand at least that much.

>Keep repeating the same lie

Why do you not honestly kill yourself?

I thought they assholes had reached out to Jordan Peterson, yet they pull something like this?

I need more explanation. Is there a special extra-faggoty way to leaf-wink at fellow canadafag to be in the canada corruption club?
Don't BUM ME OUT BRO. Can ausfags join?

Depends if it's a cabinet of Palins and DeVoses or the Trudeau backbench

Wow more ad homs, surely I am now destroyed.

>Cuckdeau is currently importing 850,000 3rd world shitskins a year
Source?

Remember when trudeau signed a nazi flag?

when I see it laid out like this..I wanna neck myself

He never did. I'd love to see the shop though

Burn yourself in a pile my man.

>Oleary the lebrechaun
Ftfy. That mudskin is not irish.

This. Canada has become Sweden-lite.

>low energy leaf

GOD NUKE CANADA

The economy is complete shit, we get nothing from our natural resources because we give the shit away for free for (((globalism))). Nestle pays $3.79 or some shit for 1 million litres of fresh water then sells it to California for $40M USD. Canada gets literally 4 nothingbux. We have no real refining capacity, so we have to sell our heavy crude for almost nothing, have it refined into gas/diesel/jet fuel in Texas, then sold back to us because we're such cucks.

A report came out that Canada will run deficits until 2051-2052. Fucking deficits. The total debt will go from $1.5T to $2-3T like Japan.

We import 600-700k 3rd world shitskins a year for a population of 35m, 10m+ of which are non-white.

You can now legally rape animals in Canada.

If you don't address someone by their preferred pronouns you can get sued for all your assets and go to jail.

Kids are getting gender reassignment surgery at age 5.

Ontario's elementary school curriculum was written by a convicted pedophile and teaches kindergartners that anal sex is fun.

Pedophiles usually don't get jail sentences and most people believe pedophilia is a sexual preference and not a mental illness.

If someone breaks into your house and rapes your wife, and you kill him, you go to jail for life. You have to call the police and let the rapist finish. PLEASE

A White Doctor set up a scholarship for straight Caucasions. An Ontario judge ruled no, anyone can apply and minorities should be given preference. White Doctor's will had poison pill in it and cancelled the scholarship if modified.

Our prime minister is a drama teacher / snowboarding instructor.

Our tax-payer funded SJW national broadcaster openly advocates for White, Heterosexual genocide: youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

We have the largest housing bubble in the history of the world (with the exception of Japan in the 80s). A $100k bungalow now costs $600k-$3M.z

youtube.com/watch?v=zn8JEMKhWIA

Why you gota hold back on me you leaf faggots?
No clubhouse is complete without an ausfag cunt wrecking everybodys good time.
I just wanted a 50,000 leafbucks per year do-nothing .gov gold bricking job.

Why move to another colder non country ausfag? Just live in your own warmer version of cuckada

I hope Canada gets nuked.

>Canada is finished. We have no right wing parties.
So then go make one. There are more people like you than you realize, and they're all waiting on someone to make a party.

Whos going to do it though? all the nuclear armed poos countries' relatives reside there already

>will run deficits until 2051-2052
And you think that'll magically change then?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Australia isn't dysfunctional enough for me. I'm sick and tired of paying $900,000 dollaridoos for a family home.
Want I want to do is pay 1.4 million leaf-bucks per family home. I crave the full pants-on-head retarted experience only leaf-land can provide.

Some disgruntled patriot with a dense metal suitcase.

>trudeau confirmed crypto nazi
Canadian liberals btfo

>Canada covers 9,984,670 km2 (3,855,100 sq mi) 9,984,670 km2 (3,855,103 sq. miles)
Wouldn't be large enough by a long shot

>A White Doctor set up a scholarship for straight Caucasions. An Ontario judge ruled no, anyone can apply and minorities should be given preference. White Doctor's will had poison pill in it and cancelled the scholarship if modified.

nice

Literally the only conservative who wanted to reduce immigration and make Canada Canadian again was Bernier and even he just wanted to reduce immigration to 250k

Ottawa and toronto will do

What about cucktreal and hongcouver?

I'm just pointing out where you'd find the worst liberals gathered

Theyre not spread out? I heard alberta was full of muzzies and niggers now

Paul Ryan wouldn't have an entire operation to diversify the Republicans because that would waste time and money

It is. Every damn city block has bee. Visibly degraded by shitskins and niggers. Everywhere is a ghetto. There are no white neighbourhoods. Walk into school with child, see 3 white kids 35 shitskins

Where is the motivation to get past this shit at?

How has it happened so quickly?

>archive

Without actual links that aren't just a thread on Sup Forums I remain skeptical that canada has 700,000+ immigrants a year

The USA also technically has 1.5 million migrants coming here a year, but 1 million are temporary residents most of whom go home after several years

I left alberta ten years ago so I dunno about that, but I guarantee it's ontario that needs to be nuked

holy shit are you kidding..

Nothing short of a purge will save our non nation now. Canada is over.