Muslim man threatens consumer who asked for a refund because he didn't use bacon like advertised

>Muslim man threatens consumer who asked for a refund because he didn't use bacon like advertised

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/muslim-store-owner-threatens-man-who-asked-for-bacon.html

are you feeling culturally enriched yet, america?

Other urls found in this thread:

fsis.usda.gov/wps/wcm/connect/7c48be3e-e516-4ccf-a2d5-b95a128f04ae/Labeling-Policy-Book.pdf?MOD=AJPERES
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/52
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope you guys have the guts to send him back to aleppo.

>WRONG MOVE, GOATFUCKER!

Put a smile on my face a mile wide.

literally same haha
thanks to trumps new ban, we'll be able to keep 20-40k out, but they're still letting their families in here. fucking hate these goat fuckers

I don't even like how they taste but I keep ordering sausages at my local chip shop so the t*rks who work there have to touch them.

Muslims don't like bacon.
I don't see how assimilation is even possible.
Removal when?

God bless you.

I would buy a bags of pork and throw it all over his store.

It looks pretty fake at the end, it looks like the muslim was pushed down by the power of grunting.

You can tell that's a fake video from a fucking mile away. Only united shitstains would be retarded enough to buy lowest quality entertainment like that.

>lunk alarms goes off

Fake but funny

clearly fake.

also, captcha doing this slow fade shit to bring up more pics of bullshit that doesn't match what it wants is really pissing me off.

Jewmerica needs to burn tho

>Removal when?

When your government stops backing muslims all over the world.

in the vast majority of this country no Muslim would have the balls to pull some shit like that, only in major population centers or Dearborn, Michigan could shit like this happen. If they tried this shit in Dallas they would catch a bullet

he kneed him in the balls. seriously, how can you not see this?

looks like New York too me. Once the muslims start gathering in numbers, they're start becoming more and more aggressive and confident.

The video looks pretty fake.

>ask christian baker for gay cake
>baker gets sued for not making it
>ask for muslim for bacon sandwich
>get sued for asking for it
you can't win, eh?

anyway, what's this new source, why is it shilled in multiple threads and where is norwaybro to archive it?

toppest lel burgers don't even know what hit them

fucking mudslimes, they wont concede one victory.

>what is this news source

it's the ((peoples)) news outlet. untapped, no sponsors, no agenda or narratives. I don't think its being shilled moreso than just being used over the fraud news networks like CNN and MSNBC

>muslims THIS btfo'd

I highly suspect this website and subsequently the youtube channel and video in question are fake.

>WRONG MOVE GOATFUCKER

This is our new country

Your suspicious would be wrong, my dear friend

MERICA

I don't get this at all.

>be store owner
>pleb asks for something
>that they haven't paid for it yet, I don't want to do it
>for some reason I have to do something for someone who hasn't paid me anything yet, and who I'm not inviting to pay for anything

Damn dude, I potatoed that. Ban phone posters

Looks fake.

>be at z̶i̶m̶b̶a̶b̶w̶e̶ Brussels airport
>tall with blonde hair
>waiting in line at food place
>woman at counter in beekeepersuit
>has to make every sandwich by hand for like 15 minutes
>whole line is diverse, no whitey in sight
>they all look like somalian pirates giving me the evil eye
>best bacon sandwhich I ever ordered

This is the fakest thing I've seen in my entire life

This is horrible acting. Funny though.

Shut up, nigger united shitstain.

Bump

Shills on full force today lads

>American makes joke
>Muslim makes a joke
scandal

I would have drawn my weapon and dispatched the fucking shitskin and then gone on to eliminate every robe-wearing faggot in the area if some mudkike said that shit to me. You talk shit then you'll get fucking murked, that's how we do it here in chiraq.

Hmmmmm

THIS!

The shills come out of the fucking woodworks whenever real news is posted on this fucking website! They just want to fill it up with MSNBC/CNN/Washington Post... anything else is fake news. Ha, it's fucking pathetic. Selling out their country for a few bucks

Bump

t. a Bosnian muslim

I haven't started reading the comments yet. I'll be pointing out the retards that actually believe this is real and not blatantly acted out bullshit fake news.

FUCKING RETARDS ITS FAKE

>$0.07 has been added to your ActBlue account

Shill.

>Below 50 IQ
>Watch video see obviously real human interactions and not in any way acted
>See comment pointing out just how retarded I am
>Obviously a shill better comment calling him out cause I'm smart
(you)

>force a Christian bakery to make your gay cake
>YOU HATEFUL BIGOTS HAVE TO SERVE US
but then
>American wants his bacon done right by sandnigger chef
>HOW DARE YOU YOU NEED TO RESPECT HIS BELIEFS FUCKING BIGOT PIG
i mean i like dick but you cant have both, one way or the other

the "muslim" was a white ginger American

The American answer to the Muslim problem will be pit bulls and bacon.

Did I say it wasn't? Does it being fake have ANY bearing on what I said? Can you into reading comprehension?

In all seriousness, the seller should have explicitly labeled his sandwiches as using Turkey Bacon, as per USDA guidelines.

fsis.usda.gov/wps/wcm/connect/7c48be3e-e516-4ccf-a2d5-b95a128f04ae/Labeling-Policy-Book.pdf?MOD=AJPERES

On page 11, we see:

>The term “bacon” is used to describe the cured belly of a swine carcass. If meat from other portions of the carcass is used, the product name must be qualified to identify the portions, e.g., “Pork Shoulder Bacon.”

On page 12, we also see:

>Poultry bacon products are acceptable and may be designated as (Kind) Bacon. However, a true descriptive name must appear contiguous to (Kind) Bacon without intervening type or design, in letters at least one-half the size of the letters used in the (Kind) Bacon, and in the same style and color and on the same background. An example of an acceptable designation is “Turkey Bacon-Cured Turkey Breast Meat-Chopped and Formed.”

In labeling the product as bacon, and not explicitly as turkey bacon, the only assumption that can be derived is that it is a pork product. This is, of course, false advertisement.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/52

>It shall be unlawful for any person, partnership, or corporation to disseminate, or cause to be disseminated, any false advertisement—
>(1) By United States mails, or in or having an effect upon commerce, by any means, for the purpose of inducing, or which is likely to induce, directly or indirectly the purchase of food, drugs, devices, services, or cosmetics; or
>(2) By any means, for the purpose of inducing, or which is likely to induce, directly or indirectly, the purchase in or having an effect upon commerce, of food, drugs, devices, services, or cosmetics.

Rather than threatening this upstanding citizen for simply requesting a refund for goods not delivered, perhaps this entrepreneur should consider following our nation's laws.

Glad my local muzzy senpai owned convini doesn't have a problem doing double bacon on pizzas

Ban every single user who took this fake video seriously.

They are too stupid to even be posting on Sup Forums of all places.

Good one, keks.

Bump

Fake AND gay.

Now all America needs is for Muslim to convert Mexicans to Islam
>illegal Jihadists

that was gay and you should feel gay for posting it

that muslim man is a terrible human being, although if the shop is explicitly halal then asking for bacon might be a bit too obvious of a troll

So fucking fake

What is the point of making this fake?
Are Americans trying to show that they are "based"?

Fake video to showcase how retarded people are and how readily false information is assimilated here.

Fake news.

have you seen that video?

go watcg it first and if you think it's real you are either very poor troll or total retard

Where i live wal mart has alot of muslim cashiers, and alot of people get a bunch of pork and go through their line. Then they have to call someone over to ring it all up

Nah I seriously thought the conflict at the end looks really awkward. The muslim grabs that guy like a fucking Dr. Frankenstein's monster type shit, it looks really weird, stiff, and I'm not really sure it's real.
Like the dude is rubbing his thigh at the end, it just looks straight up suspicious to me.

This is fake and obviously acted out.

Fake and gay