Girl, 5, fined £150 for lemonade stand

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40679075

>A five-year-old girl was fined £150 by a council for selling 50p cups of lemonade to festival goers.
>After a small time trading, four enforcement officers walked over from the other side of the road.
>I was quite shocked. I thought that they would just tell us to pack up and go home.
But they turned on their mobile camera and began reading from a big script explaining that she did not have a trading licence.
>My daughter clung to me screaming 'daddy, daddy, I've done a bad thing.' She's five.

ABSOLUTE FUCKING POLICE STATE.

Someone burn londistan to the fucking ground, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/live/uk-england-london-40628607
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4715550/Girl-five-fined-150-opening-lemonade-stand.html#ixzz4nSLaNSBx
youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/police-shut-down-7-year-old-girls-lemonade-stand-demand-permit-10312432.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Someone burn londistan to the fucking ground, please.

Challenge accepted this city is a hole

She should have pulled a knife and the plods would have legged it.

>wasting time on this in a crime-ridden dump like tower hamlets

>'daddy, daddy, I've done a bad thing.' She's five.

LOCK HER UP

it's because they can't police anyone but 5 year old girls

o i am laffin

Funny you should mention that. Meanwhile,

bbc.com/news/live/uk-england-london-40628607
>Police officers were attacked while dealing with a victim who had been stabbed.

parents better pay the fine or she will be shipped off to "muslim care"

Absolute fucking scum. Should be fucking shot. Are their names available?

OHHH... OHHHH!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

>Having the time and resources to go around fining 5 year olds for not having a trading license but not having enough time and resources to arrest Muhammed the rapist or to keep an eye on Abdul the terrorist

when will it fucking end already

Just another day in the UK.

Jesus christ, it's hard to think that America branched off from the UK. You guys just have a complete hard on for censorship and overall no fun allowed. You're like that no-nonsense family member that has a stick up their ass, while we Americans are like that wild fun loving Chad that loves shoot bears just for fun.

Absolutely disgusting /10

Britbong police against 5'3" emanciated muslims: "keep raping that kid, i didn't see anything ! "

Britbong police against 5 year old girl: "Oi! Ye bloody miscreant, where's your breathing license? You're in for some hard time"

>council
Those bastards tear down perfectly good houses in UK that don't have all the paper work, don't even asses them or give the owners the chance to complete the papers, AND MAKE A TV SHOW ABOUT IT.

She should have raped someone even younger than herself then the cops would probably have lauded her.

Kek

Yea, the kid, hard working, the cops takes all his money then the Muslim comes and rapes him while the cops looks away.

She was only fined for not having a trading licence so she had a hygiene passport and all the rest? She should have been fined for breaking many other laws too.

>The police protected a Muslim rape gang
>They fine a girl for having a lemonade stand
Fucking kill me

>Corrupt Muslim-majority shithole of Tower Hamlets waste tax-payer's time and resources harassing a 5-year-old white girl than dealing with real issues.

Sounds about right for London.

Why do you need a license to trade in fucking lemonade? How can the UK still be referred to as a free country? It's ludicrous. The Chinese have more freedom than us.

Who in their right mind would still want to live in London? Just follow the white exodus to Essex or whatever it was.

Police in the UK are like frustrated virgins. Not allowed to do half of their work because of arse-mining politicians scared of a label. So they have to get their rocks off on petty, defenceless and politically incorrect (white) people.

>Sell shit without license.
>Get fined

Wow.

Bin that lemonade goyim

He should of bowled over a few more while he was at it.

Wait, just to be clear: are these enforcement officers actual police? Are they just a bunch of private security dudes working for the Borough Council or part of the Metropolitan Police? Is there a difference?

Britbongs help a colonial out here.

What the fuck is wrong with London? Get pissed and pass out on Northumberland street and they'll drive you home.

Doesn't say. They could've been community support, in which case they'd be pathetic cop wannabes even though the police are bad enough. But no, it seems they were genuine enforcement officers from Met Police.

I'll also throw in this happened in Town Hamlets. The worst county in the UK in terms of demographics.

She wasn't fined though, the council apologised and said she aint gotta pay shit.

Post the entire story you absolute cock gobbler.

Tower Hamlets*

Ha Ha Ha Ha.
WE WUZ GLORIOUS ANGLOS AND SHEEIITTT.

The girl was fined because she was not wearing a Burqaa head to toe.

they weren't police you idiot they were council employees
given that it was tower hamlets they were probably wogs

KEK

>are these enforcement officers actual police?
No

No they are just council workers that were at some festival that was nearby.

Tower Hamlets Council has since promised to cancel the fine, issued for trading without a permit, and apologised for the debacle.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4715550/Girl-five-fined-150-opening-lemonade-stand.html#ixzz4nSLaNSBx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

ancapism when?

>police

HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE SO FUCKING STUPID

Fuck off, an apology is not enough for this level of bullshit. Kids are literally raped by muslim gangs in your country, yet here your cops are, harassing a child selling fucking lemonade. What's the bet they're muzzie hires that just wanted her address so they could come kidnap her later.

Hmmmm

Nah she was probably white

Based ass indian lol

Muslims got stabbed, mosques got burned down.

Also her stand was right next to a gay/drug fueled "Lovebox" festival thing and she was selling this stuff to people that were on drugs. The council are wanker cunt jobsworths, they are the kinds of people that if they're having a bad day will take it out on you for no reason other than "they can". Oh and they jobsworth council workers were white women, not muslim men.

>Americans are joyful and happy at a white child being harmed
Whoda thunk it?

Holy fucking rare batman a flag i dont have

Fucking worthless council employee drones, same all over the country. This is what Common Purpose breeds.

>Muslims got stabbed, mosques got burned down.
fucking source i dont remember this at all

>1910
>queen and country

Oh come off it ya fuckin poof. She got fined, not raped

>the major is a shitskin
>most common name is muhammad
>still butthurt for falklands
>sharia controlled zones
>can't literally stops from sucking brown dicks
>steals candy from 5 yr old childrens

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

Britbongistan - Where a 5 year old girl faces more punishment for opening a lemonade stand than a "15" year old Syrian refugee would face for raping a 5 year old girl.

Well it's a big fucking wonder why Muslims are easily getting away with plowing trucks into crowds of civilians.

unhide your flag let's see what stupid shit happens in your country

lol what? We're laughing at what cucks you're. Meanwhile we're deporting illegals in record numbers, building a wall along the Mexican border in September and have our immigration ban from terrorist hotbeds. Stay cucked

>I thought that they would just tell us to pack up and go home.
eh they were quite the jews too its not undeserved and there is probably other things we don't know about

>Meanwhile we're deporting illegals in record numbers
obama deported more illegals than trump has in the same time frame

>building a wall along the Mexican border in September
heh we'll see

>immigration ban from terrorist hotbeds.
which will get repealed again and again

meanwhile muslim american police can shoot white women and apparently get away with it

The danger has been dismissed, thanks to these brave police officers.

gas yourself muhammad

>sell lemonade without permit
>get fined

I don't see the problem here. It's like that in murica too.

That's true.

The police are an absolute joke are the most anti-British institution in this country (along with all the other public and private institutions).

Day of human extinction when?

>What we have in this country today, then, is both anarchy (the failure of the state to enforce the laws) and, at the same time, tyranny—the enforcement of laws by the state for oppressive purposes; the criminalization of the law-abiding and innocent through exorbitant taxation, bureaucratic regulation, the invasion of privacy, and the engineering of social institutions, such as the family and local schools; the imposition of thought control through “sensitivity training” and multiculturalist curricula, “hate crime” laws, gun-control laws that punish or disarm otherwise law-abiding citizens but have no impact on violent criminals who get guns illegally, and a vast labyrinth of other measures. In a word, anarcho-tyranny.

The police wouldnt have even turned up then lmao

Britain is dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/police-shut-down-7-year-old-girls-lemonade-stand-demand-permit-10312432.html

This isn't the first time it's happened in America.
Plus, I'm pretty sure it's illegal in some states to collect rain water.

You guys are in much more of a mess than us, so I wouldn't chat shit... you goddamned nigger.

>We're deporting illegals in record numbers
For America that's probably like 10 in a year.

Dumb bitch. Break the law, get the book.

He's clearly American

Poor kid

Once in the day I joked something like that would only happen in Poland and not in the West. Boy, was I wrong!

fucking pathetic

What's a TV license?

A means of funding public broadcasting.

Looks like that was her last stand.
My name is Carlos irl

They have no guns....zerg rush them.
You need to get the cops running scared if they are going to start pulling that shit....there is a very real reason they made cops tax collectors.

Why are you not firebombing them in their cars?

And you wanna guess why the gov wants control of the net

I fucking hate white countries that dont allow freedom

I fucking hate countries with too many white people actually

Theyre fucking cuckolds that give up rights

>a fucking stick
Death to all white europeans

Enough is enough

I like the fact the British police have the resources and manpower to arrest people for making statements online and fining small children for their lemonade but when it comes to terrorism they are undermanned and don't care
This doesn't sound like a police force, this sounds like your jailers

>rape hundreds of kids
>"promise you won't do it again? alright you can go :^)"
>be child selling lemonade
>pay £150 fine

>he can't see what's happening

It's bureaucracy. "We took what we classed as a deadly weapon of the streets, we're up 10% on last year! We're doing such a good job, look at the figures."

Of course the figures also show a massive spike in violent crime, but those two statistics are rarely put side-by-side.

It's the same with arresting low-risk people for non-crimes. It's all about trying to make it look like you're still capable of maintaining law and order.

Can someone please tell me why the English goverment is taking notes on how to run itself from an Orwellian nightmare?

Tommy Robinson spoke about this. He said that when the police arrest hate-preaching Imams then they will get threats that Muslims all over the country will start rioting, and since they have no resources to contain or manage such a thing, they let the Imam go. It's all about low-risk targets. Whites aren't going to start nation-wide riots over an arrest, so that's who'll the police will go after.

>give that it was tower hamlets they were probably wogs
No, probably Jews. Even in very nigger-heavy areas, Jews or whites generally keep the the public services going and given that they charged her £250, I'm going to guess Jews.

Look at the post above you. This is desperate, not Orwellian. They're trying to make it LOOK like they're Judge Dredd, when really they're P.C. Plod.

Obstruction of justice by playing favorites.