What does an ethno state for america look like?

what does an ethno state for america look like?

americans are a mix of many other whites, probably some indian and maybe spics. when it comes to white's in america it's next to impossible to find an ethnically pure white, and it gets worse the longer they've been here

is it actually just futile? or should americans still just try and stick with other white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
archive.is/HBNJh
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

checked

this should help

civic nationalism with edgy rhetoric
/thread

>what does an ethno state for america look like?
Look at America before 1965, that should give you a decent idea.

It doesn't exist. Ethno-states would only really work in places where people have literally evolved in. I mean they've literally adapted to the land whereas Americans came to the land and are only intellectually invested in it.

Take a look at Germany during the rise of Hitler. After world war 1 officials put Hitler in place through a series of primarily democratic processes and they eventually reverted back to their previous form of government. Why? because they were adjusted to it, it's what they had mastered as a people.

Meanwhile, America was founded on freedom (especially religious freedom) and most importantly individualism, thus things like a homogenous race population are contrary to the ideals America was founded on.

Put simply, America is one of the few countries that don't inherently profit from an ethnocentric state, primarily because it was diverse in the beginning but had one common intellectual goal that united its individuals.

Now, if you want to say that we should throw away American values and install more traditional European values, then I'd say that America would never be able to install that.

spotted the shitskins

fug

1950's America was the peak of white (and arguably human) civilization. We will likely never get anything close to it again.

Don't lose hope my friend

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

Well those state percentages make me want to kill myself. Are the north-east west and west midwest states the only ones were moving to now?

If you're thinking of moving here I'll give you a list of places you'll never see a nigger and are good states.
Idaho
Montana
Nebraska
Missouri (No cities)
Kansas
Iowa
South Dakota
Wyoming
Ohio
Oklahoma

I am thinking of it but unfortunately your country doesn't just let people in for thinking about it.

>California: 37.7%
no kidding.

Thanks for the list though, hopefully it is useful to me one day.

>ohio
Buddy I live in Ohio and while they are rare outside of cities, you will still see at least one occasionally unless you literally never go to a place with more than 3k people.

>Put simply, America is one of the few countries that don't inherently profit from an ethnocentric state, primarily because it was diverse in the beginning but had one common intellectual goal that united its individuals.
That's complete and utter bullshit. Stop with this meme 'america is a nation of immigrants'. This only applies to EUROPEAN IMMIGRANTS who comprised 93% of the US population until 1965. Thomas Jefferson and the founding fathers explicitly said America should be a country for 'white men of good character' which explains why the naturalisation laws were in place up until this time. They would never have dreamed of letting shitskins and Mexican citizens become equal citizens
npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race

STOP WITH THIS BULLSHIT MEME

Well if Trump lets white people start moving here again I'd definitely recommend it as long as you stick to those states. Best part of the US compared to the Australia is the cheap housing. You can buy a mansion here for like $250,000 maybe less.

>You can buy a mansion here for like $250,000 maybe less.
The fuck.
A normal house costs like $800,000 here minimum now.

And I hope he makes it easier but I don't really see it happening desu, gonna have to H1B or some degenerate shit like that.

>We will likely never get anything close to it again.

America is gone. Its dead. It's a vassal state for Israel. Trump is the last dying gasp of white America before it becomes subsumed by the mass of non-white immigrants and jewish overlords who want to turn it into another communist China. White Conservatives will be persecuted and eventually interned in concentration camps once the democrats impeach Trump and tear up the first amendment

Pucker your asshole

Americucks are the niggerjews of the universe.

Lol mate I've got 8 guns that's not happening. You're right about the Jews and immigrants though.

That problem will be tackled soon, Sessions wants the 1965 immigration act repealed during Trump's terms. Trump himself also wants to increase immigration from Europe,Australia,New Zealand and Canada while restricting the third world.

More info is in my first post

>implying your country lets whites in
Takes 5-10 years for a white to get in and that's assuming they have high qualifications.

We take in 150,000 white immigrants per year, granted they're mostly from Central and Eastern Europe. With the occasional Brit as well. If our immigration act is repealed, We will get an increase of white immigrants.

>Increasing immigration from Europe

I like the idea, surprised by it even. I just want to say that it may not be a perfect idea to import hundreds of thousands of leftists into our country either.

The Leftists in Europe wouldn't move here when Trump's in office. Because they think he's racist after all.

I didn't even know that. I live in California which is basically Europe.

I wonder this too. I imagine all the whites self segregating after the ethnostate is established, Germans, Italians, Brits, Irish, etc all forming their own communities, mutts would go with the majority of what ever race they are, each community would have their own way of dealing with them.

>Implying its not already too late to salvage this trainwreck of a country

Soon whites will be a minority and the Republicans won't be in a position to ever be elected again. Not to mention the number of cucked whites far outweighs the number of self-respecting whites

Its pretty much game over. Even civil war won't fix this situation.

>next to impossible to find pure white

Try again DNA testing shows that almost all people in the US who identify as white are 100% european

America is fucked. Their 'Founding Fathers' drank too much of the egalitarian kool-aid and set up the country in a way that's impossible for nationalism to take hold. The European nation-states were founded on a mostly homogenous ethnic/cultural group with a sense of common identity (except nu-Germany which had anti nationalism beaten into its foundation by the Americans). America has none of that. In fact it is apparently supposed to accept Americans of all colour and creed. There's no moral or historical justification for white Americans to assert themselves as a unified interest group. There's no standard for them to rally around. No nationalist martyrs for white Americans in their memory to serve as a guiding light.