BASED GREECE

ALL YOUR DENBTS ARE FORGIVEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLrNdKqEivY
youtube.com/watch?v=IV-Fr3ppb3o&t=1m17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol
BASED
Have you heard donald trump has become president too?

WHY do american niggers believe they are human? I don't understand it.

youtube.com/watch?v=mLrNdKqEivY

20 seconds in

I knew people didn't like the new Star Wars but this is pretty harsh.

I can't keep up with GenX and millennial faggot lingo, but . . . I want to say that it's impossible to take a selfie with someone else.

>he wuz a good boy he jus wanted a selfie n shit
I doubt it. Good riddance though

>15 white males against 1 nigger
Isn't it usually the other way around? Anyway, well done.

It's not. A selfie is when you take the photo while also in the photo, usually by pointing the camera at yourself and hoping for the best.

Smartphones have improved the selfie game by having a camera on both sides.

Retards in the news/msm believe, "selfie" is literally any photograph and will refer to any photograph as a selfie.

So if I tie up 5 niggers on the ground, douse them with gasoline, but before I throw the match, I hold my phone up with them in the background and snap a pic, it's still a selfie?

It's also a selfie after you throw the match.

It takes 15 white bois to defeat 1 kang

Call me a stickler here, but after I throw the match, they are dead. Then "self"ie makes sense because I'm by myself. If 5 niggers are still breathing in the pic, it's more like "us." I dunno, whatever.

Regardless. Burn niggers.

Yea and it takes just as many blacks to ever win a fight.

Do you Eurofags understand why we need our guns now? We have to live with chimps like this and I can't always be in a pack of 15 friends willing to fight a nigger

As an American it's pathetic that you faggots will side with greasy Greek sandniggers over a fellow American even if he was a nigger. It's becoming more and more obvious that he didn't do anything to deserve being killed. This place is getting harder and harder to defend.

The waitress was making out with him and the boyfriend found out. It's always the woman's fault.

>mfw white woman see a nigger for the first time in her life
>wants to get blacked no matter what
>inb4 >greeks >white

I kinda feel for the black kid. But in Europe the first thing you do when pushed by staff and told to get out isn't smash a fucking bottle.on the counter and threaten to stab the staff member. Its the same as pulling a knife out. He shouldn't have been beaten to death, but threatening to stab a Serb in a Serbian bar with a broken bottle is what got him into the position he was in.

Do us all a favour and fucking neck yourself. Go back to being bluepilled and go circlejerk on /r/The_Cuckold about "Le based nigger pede."

um...
something's not right about this
OP's pic looks like it's in an apartment, maybe a house party
>134408491 they were outside the bar, but doesn't look like an actual barfight
am I missing something?

It was Serbians who killed him actually you disgusting lardass.

Don't you dare insult us Greeks ever again

>american killed

And nothing of value was lost

Sad.

damn.. people knew him at my school, now i see pol reaction just glad he's dead
feelbadman

Seems like he got what he deserved then yeah.

Daily reminder to never visit Greece. Never going to pay your debts off my dollar by killing my people

agree he's (((OUR))) nigger.

Agree 100%

t. civic nationalist

>it was 1 at first
>then 2
>then 8
>now it's 15

OY VEY DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE SIX GORILLION

youtube.com/watch?v=IV-Fr3ppb3o&t=1m17s

>It took 15 gre*ks to kill a single nigger

shoulda killed the coalburner, too

fake news, he and his crew started the fight

To me he looks more like secret son of Muhammad Ali.
But if he really was, he wouldn't be dead now.

Yeah don't listen to the media at all about this. You have pissed of the (((American media machine))) and they are going to screw the facts so the nigger looks like a saint and the Serbs defending themselves look worse than Hitler.

How are you any better than a nigger if every single issue boils down to race? Isn't that what niggers do?

Wrong flag friendo

>time to fuck some wite wimin
>thinks greeks are as cucked as swedes and germans
>gets put down like a fucking animal
Shieeeeet

Pol = degeneracy

They support poor drunks chimping out and no gun rights instead of being against dindu tier behavior and self-defense

We're sort of used to this treatment since it's been ongoing from the '90s and hasn't stopped since.

Good no need burger niggers causing havoc here.
Only civilised people are welcome

Sources for this info?

Killing is wrong. Read the Bible. He didn't deserve to die because of that. Jesus Christ you guys are fucking pathetic, I'd love to see one of you actually go out an start killing niggers. But, it won't happen. Too busy shitposting on the ol Chan! :^)

Good question. Probably because we started to pretend they were for some reason. Wet rid of a good gardening tool for what? Increased crime, delinquancy, drug use, illiteracy, ghettoisation of cities (not entirely their fault, but they don't have the self control to make their neighborhoods nice). They aren't human, as a whole they lack the ability to think rationally.

To treat them like normal people isn't just insulting to normal people, but it is too hard on them, they can't handle it (source, the past 60 years). This is why we need separation. They wouldn't do well in africa, since they have no basic skills. Maybe one of the south american nigger countries? Argentina?

A selfie isn't dependent on the number of people within the picture, it is only dependent on the fact that you are taking a picture of yourself directly

>Killing is wrong. Read the Bible
Murder is wrong
Killing is unfortunate, but happens

consider suicide

I should note that I meant in a justice/military/self-defence scenario, not some schmuck on the street doling out killings.

Shut the fuck up boi! Pay your debts!!

They should have executed all 15 of them, you can't chase people through the streets and murder them because you're a white knight pussy that wouldn't do shit if he was on his own.

I bet they all went straight back to that waitress to woo milady with their brave galantry.

die

African American privilege BTFO!

Now Black Bois no that they're privilege to grop white girls doesn't wash in other cultures!

t. paki al a poo mad that the odds aren't in his favor

We're quite tired of niggers here in Europe especially the Mediterranean area. We dont care if you're an """american""". Still an african.

I saw the video, around 8 guys chassed him and beat the living shit out of him for like 20-30sec, and they apparently killed him, probably kicking/stomping his head
our media said a serbian bouncer aproached the serbian hostes that was accompanying the nigger, they got into an argument and one thing led to another, the nigger hit the bouncer with a bottle over his head and he fled when they chassed him
The thing is you are an american in a foreign land, most of the world will hate you just for being a american, and if you try to act tough be ready to face consequences, serbs hate you for bombing them in the 90's
The black dude isnt innocent but he probably didnt deserve to die over a girl
Also white people from balkans/slavs arent the same as white people in america, of you missbehave too much you will get ur ass beaten
I got thtetened by a gun in a night club in bosnia once....

Thanks Greece. Tell Merkel I got your tab

Nah. A "selfie" is a photo you took yourself WITH yourself as one of the subjects.

>Thou shalt not kill
Again read the Bible, you nerd.

It's not a fellow American. It's the descendant of a violent, stupid, and useless since the cotton gin farm animal.

So who would win Muhammad Ali vs all those greeks?

He's obviously a better fighter but does it matter?
Can one man really do so much?

>I'm fully white

MY SIDES

Holy shit, it's about time Greece started being based again, keep up the good work

The guy who killed him was a brit

>after trying to take a selfie

So he chimped out, expected greece to be as cucked as amerkikes are to nigger chimpouts and got sent to the big plantation in the sky instead.

Happy ending.

based Greeks

Would fill all her pink holes with my white man semen
shes hot

>Greece white

She has a "happy new year" hairband but the articles was poster this week. This is fake as fuck.

This

Fucking greasy animals

ludilo brale

There is a video, they ganged up on him
but no one will touch you if you behave nicely
the nigger should have payed them a drink, learn a few words on greek and not try to act tough
balkan isnt america, youre a tourist and you ought to behave

>blacks based xdxd epik win

The proper translation is thou shall not murder actually.
It's not enough to just read the Bible you know?

>In the security footage, Henderson is spotted fleeing along the sidewalk when one of the men – who police identified as six Serbian nationals – body-slammed him into the floor, the Daily Mail reported.

Subhumans

When do we deal with the slav problem?

t. Jew

No, he is your fellow American. Those Serbs are literal subhuman scum and would do the same to you.

It is not a fight but a punishment nigger.
It is deserved.
Niggers should stay in africa

Checked and kekked

He bodyslammed him into a car, he fell on the floor and than they stomped the living shit outta him
slavs are mostly fine, milions and milions of tourists come here and like it very much, people are extremly nice and welcoming as long as you BEHAVE, the nogg got tough luck, and he probably had that hood mentality, thinking he can do whatever he pleases

>argument over a selfie
does anyone believe this at this point?

Trying to fight a bouncer is a sure way to end up in a hospital
What exactly do you not understand?!

>got sent to the big plantation in the sky instead.

Checked and kek'd

It wasnt just one bouncer. There were 14 other "people".

>still hiding behind a non-country flag

I wonder who could be behind this.

tonibler or schlomo?

>be american
>get shot

So what?

You serbians are the only ones with balls in yurop, keep killing niggers, you guys are great.

Yep and we are sick of it. If they want to pick sides by color then I will defend every white man that kills one just like they do with trayvon and Eric Brown, and every other gud boy who dindu nuffin

He was a tourist in a foreign land and h! hit the bouncer with a bottle over his head, thats what i read somewhere
you dont do that ever!!! a club ussually has 4-5 bouncers, maybe even more, people who are bouncers are also mostly criminals, you dont want to get into a fight with one...
pretty sure if you watch the video they didnt wanted to kill him
the kang got tough luck
my friend/trainer used to be a bouncer , and he toled me there were some fucked up guys among them
You dont ever fight a bouncer, ots literally a russian rulete

t. niggers defending a fellow ape

>He was a tourist in a foreign land
Just like the gang of uppity serbs who chimped out and murdered someone?

>Praising chimping out over a woman as being BASED.
(You) deserve the gas and so do every one of the greasy niggers that participated.

>American
Years pass, and I still can't get used to it. In my mind, and mind of any russian, american is a white guy like people from westerns or american action movies. Like founding fathers, redneck-looking guys, wall street rich men. But I can't comprehend calling a nigger "american" there is nothing american about him, not a single thing.

Serbian bouncers, serbian hostes, probably a serbian club...
My point is if he behaved nicely, nothing would have happened, he could have walked away, doubt it has anything to do with race
I dont feel sympathy for a dumb tourist thinking he can do anything he pleases
the dying part was missfortunate, and as i said you play with fire , you get burned, people died over lesser things

What did he do that he was lynched by a group of "civilized" serbs? With proofs

Being a nigger.

Kek, even though he was a great boxer even two would be enough to fuck him up , or one wrestler who would go for his legs and takedown to ground and pound his nigger ass

>American
>not knowing shit about the place they go
Like pottery.
As the Croatbro said, clubs are pretty shaky, even around here. The Balkans also has a fair amount of literal war criminals and heavyweight gangsters working as bouncers, and compared to them, the Mexican cartels look like pansies.

REMEMBER TULSA?

YOU'RE NEXT MULATTO