Essential Sup Forums Education: The Ultimate Redpill thread

Over the past couple of years, this board has opened up my eyes. I figured it’s time to give back.

A word of caution: the reality is not pretty. Once you see what’s happened over the course of the past half century or so, you’ll be mad, sad and hopeless for a while. DON’T LET THIS GET TO YOU. This information allows you to reverse the decline, starting with yourself - the individual.

The albums were broken up to make the content easier to digest, the JQ is related to Economics and Cultural Marxism, while the latter is directly related to Media.

Links to archives containing huge amounts of redpills on different issues:
Jews: imgur.com/a/ER090
The Holohoax (added due to popular demand): imgur.com/a/UNhwa
Economics: imgur.com/a/3IEtU
Women: imgur.com/a/UWtj2
Racial Realism: imgur.com/a/ByCnG
Ethno-nationalism: imgur.com/a/u3ykb
Cultural Marxism/Liberalism: imgur.com/a/cS5CR
Media: imgur.com/a/adKzw
Guns: imgur.com/a/EcFxy
Climate change: imgur.com/a/HbKvL
Homosexuals: imgur.com/a/FkHqh
Transsexuals (be warned, painful to look at): imgur.com/a/yj0Nu

Spread these, use them responsibly. Do NOT post these links publicly as they will get shoah’d if you do.

Bump brah

spread this around too

This leaf is a fucking loser

thank you sir

scroll to bottom of imgur page and click "download post" to download all the images

Who's udders are those?

fuccc she has nice tits

keep her bumped

bumping

I need a name for those redpills.

The only redpill I need is how to get her top off.

that's 100MB of quality redpill, capped and saved. thanks user!

what's the catch?

shills go to /s/. or go try pic related.

Damn nigger thats some serious quality shit.

bump

for SIX MILLION downloadds!!!!!

a name user, give me a name!

here u go u degenerate:

google vice coon suit riot

So what you say is that if i take a shallow a biased look at everything i play the victim about shit and can then scapegoat my failing and inadequacies of life on everyone else with absolutely no blame being on me since it is everyone else fault but my own?
Neat.

no you dense cunt. What I say is if you attempt to dissect the world and understand how it functions, you can manipulate it properly on an individual level and attempt to bring about a better society for the future generations. I see you're not acquainted with the concept of riding the tiger, but I don't blame you, degenerates from t_d have infested this board a very long time ago. Keep shilling for the greatest ally!

Dumping what I have.

What a fucking lonely, nerdy, virgin, disgusting, subhuman idiot. Fuck off and die.

nigger, I've been called a racist since I was a little kid. your insults have no power here, shill.

daily reminder that the more you shill Sup Forums, the stronger Sup Forums becomes.

BRUUUUUUUUUUUMMMPPP!!!

AIR-GAP YOUR Sup Forums FOLDER BACKUP, NIGGERS!!!

BACK UP YOUR Sup Forums FOLDER!!!!

BE READY TO PRINT OUT REDPILLS IRL!!!!!!!

Keep her bumped

only black man can have woman like her so fuck off whitey

newfags GET IN HERE

bump

last bump

I just came here for the milkies

add /zip after the URL to download imgur album

I was just thinking of doing something like this OP. Thanks for doing it for me. Although, I think Sup Forums needs to have a physical book in print.

Sup Forums could crowd-write a pretty good book in like a week
then we just need an equivalent of the Gideon Society and leave a copy in every hotel room, every classroom, every library, every waiting-room

NINJA GIDEONS

this is a good idea. I need to reorder these images a little, although the Cultural Marxism album is pretty organized.

>Jews: imgur.com/a/ER090
That's a big red pill.

bump for others to save/see

>random trades with welfare
Wut? What am I looking at here?

>NINJA GIDEONS
kek

How does I bulk download all these images OP?

bump

pay heed to the warning!
>What has been seen can not be unseen

check if this works

bamp

Roos wouldn't last a day in the hood. Literally knock out game bait.

bump

anyone have redpills on art and architecture?

Can I get the sauce on this shit or what?

fatalpulse (i think, but that's not really his style, his women look a bit bigger, rounder in the face)

While I'm certainly not an architectural scholar by any means, i associate brutalistic styles with communism, and i can't say why. I've only ever looked at brutalist buildings, never done any research into the style's history.

>inb4 that's not brutalism

It's definitely not brutalism, but the spartan lines, lack of any decoration of any kind, the function-with-no-regard-to-form attirude of it all makes me think of brutalism.

Any architect fags feel like commenting?

>You are surrounded by 6 million hungry wolves and you are naked, unarmed, covered in pig's blood, both of your hands tied behind your back while you stand there blindfolded
>DON’T LET THIS GET TO YOU

keep lurking

Yeah, the lines don't look right for him. I love those lines, though.

>infecting the real world with red pill Sup Forums filth

sounds fun

Not an argument.

Too much information in that image, americuck.

yeah dude, take that shit down. learn to proxy and basic anonymity

Thanks, man. I'm going to give this to my red-pilled nephews and hopefully they'll spread it to their blue-pilled schools.

Bump