What will asians do once they inherit the Earth from white people after we get wiped out?

What will asians do once they inherit the Earth from white people after we get wiped out?

Godzilla

Probably chimp out and kill each other

this

We have nukes these days so this is the likely outcome.

Nothing.

Sup Forums seems to a love-hate relationship with Asians, but the truth is they flee their shitty countries and move to White ones just as much as every other shitskin. Some Asians are good at imitating Whites and their institutions but that's about it, an imitation.

Kill all the niggers.

I'm not even kidding.

We're just pretending to respect things like multiculturalism and human rights because the whites will nag us if we don't. But when you're gone we'll treat the blackies like the dumb beasts they are. They'll get in the way, so we'll bulldoze them. Simple.

well thats comforting at least.

Hopefully Japan wins and enslaves Korea and China again.

Niggers fear the samurai
If we are gone, hopefully we will pull through like we have so many other times, but if we are show the subraces no mercy

godspeed

They will sudoku

Exterminate niggers and jews to make sure they don't suffer the same fate that brought down the white man

Japanese and Taiwanese (aka best Asians) do not chimp out

In other news, the sun will die in 5 billion years. What will happen to the white race?

Probably spend their existence fending off feral negros until they to succumb to jewery.

I trust them with this earth.

This is 100% true. It's pointless trying to teach us that all men are equal because we just can't see those things being people. They way they look. They way they act. They aren't people.

When whites are gone and it's just us and the blacks left, the world will witness carnage like never before. The ovens of Auschwitz will be child's play. We'll just throw them in pits and bury them alive because that's what we do with unwanted livestock here in Asia.

The Asian Century is going to be the ultimate beta uprising in action. I'm actually going to be quite entertaining to watch in action. I'm going to make sure I disappear to some remote part of the world far away from the West to stay on and watch it unfold. It's going to be /comfy/.

Let's nuke China together.

The Chinese will likely take over and turn the world into an uninhabitable polluted wasteland. Endgame will likely result in them eating eachother due to poor management of resources

I don't care as long as the first thing they do is slaughter every son and daughter of Africa on the planet.

Jews will try to mix them with niggers. They don't want any intelligent races but themselves.

Have it overflow with shared bikes

Destroy the environment

Will asians fall for Jewish tricks though? Most asians I know consider Jews white

>Mongols chimp out, and start conquering the land to copy their ancestors. Leads to all Jews of the world becoming Mongol-Jew hybrids
>Japan chimps out and tries to have a second Rape of Nanking, only to give up when they find no women in all of China. They end up going home and jerking off to superior 2d women.
>China chimps out, and invades Africa to RICE all of their women. Rest of Asia creates an alliance to destroy the abominations before it's too late.
>India chimps out and nukes all the Muslims on Earth before attacking the Chinese
>Finland stays completely neutral to the conflict, and continues to create strange memes nobody understands.
>Nobody dares to invade Vietnam throughout the conflict
I can live with that.

I mean just look at what japs did to chinks in ww2

Lel
Impling they wont end up rece mixed, visus bombed or glassed.
+1