EAST/CENTRAL EUROPE GENERAL /eceg/

Eastern/Central Europe could very well become the last white places on earth if Western Europe doesn't fight back against the brown hordes. If this is going to be the case, I think these places should raise their birth rates to high levels while completely barring nonwhites from becoming citizens. It's the only way to preserve these beautiful European countries. Get these countries to at least 800 Million in the next 100 years and they can be the new homeland for European peoples.

What's Sup Forums's thoughts on this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXLwUhYf6fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha nigger

>its a burger making another eastern europe(EE) thread episode

I'm not eastern European
Stupid shart

We need to reconquer the Middle-East.

*FeelsLiberatorMan*

New Liberation when?

Why the fuck is Crimea in that map

Prague is further west than Athens.

why the fuck Crimea is not under Russian flag ?

What does geography have to do with anything?

>Eastern
>Europe
Pick one

East west north south
>why does geography have to do with this?
Literal dumbass lmao

Shia turks have no place in our mighty union add cyprus instead

>I'm not eastern European
This is why you're not white.

Eastern europeans (except greeks) are sub human scum.

why the fuck Kaliningrad is not under Russian flag?
well not that I'm complaining.

the Baltic States are Northern Europe you dumb ape

.t Muhammad

Red green blue yellow
Are you brain damaged?

why don't these nordcucks fuck off already

>muh aryan
>muh blonde
>muh this
fuck off, no one cares

no

our birthrates are in the dumpster and plus we have a brain drain problem. we ain't doing shit.

Basically a rotting corpse of a country.

Spain is fucking FULL of balkan shit and romanian fuckers that steal wallets in the subway for a living. You are ugly, rude, and uneducated faggots who only know substandard ways of life. Your countries are poor as fuck and savage places, so you are. Go and behead your neighbour or whatever the fuck you do to have fun, but do not come here.

Poles are utter trash too, at least the ones who come here.

i didn't mean only serbia, every single one of those slavic countries has the same problems (except czechs and slovaks they don't have a brain drain problem). everyone else is J U S T

>High birth rates
>gypsies
>filthy muslims like albanians and azeris
>Literal cavemen from Armenia

Youd be sending the genepool back a good million years

WE IS NORDIC, not some stupid East-European slavs raped by commies

>high birth rates
Not really
See

russia is an outlier you dumb fuck americunt

Name calling someone isn't an argument. Also don't you get a lot of Moroccans , and Africans more than people from the Balkans , and aren't you literally drowning in debt?

we'll that's the wolrd now
Move the smart people to the west to keep the capitalist machine going instead of crashing and burning thanks to subhuman races pouring in and leeching welfare

You deserve it lmao, for being such weak faggots who can't put these gypos in place.

I love the fact that all these gypos are going to the west, all of you were butthurt about us not treating them fairly, there you go faggots it's your problem now.

Maybe you can educate them if we're such savages.

What we need to do right now is show people that there's hope, because right now there is none.

These post-commie NPC'S need to be revived somehow.

According to the charts Baltic states are basically Russia

i forgot slovenia. they also don't have a brain drain problem.

for the last 500 years baltic states were either under polish or russian control.
the only exception is Estonia, there's more Scandinavian influence there.
you are eastern europe.

WRONG

Yep, moroccans are more numerous than eastern europeans. But I think there are more romanians here than in fucking Romania.

Of course we are drowning in debt. It's like the 99% of our GDP (which is a shame), but so are Japan, Italy and other places that are a millionth times better than anything east of Germany.

Yes. The only people in europe we feel somewhat close with are indeed the meds

Not Serbs?

From my experience real Romanians are lighter skinned than Spanish people
Those must be gyspies and hybrids

We have our own gypos here, monster. Ours are violent and savages motherfuckers, worst than niggers. Yours are sneaky and smelly rats, often at the verge of famine.

The other day a romanian girl sucked my cock and she did it well, so maybe the girls can stay (not the gypos).

>austria
>eastern europe
ha
hahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

you have people moving out but it's not a big problem, it's just people that don't want to pass on better opportunities. slovenia is not poor, and people that move from slovenia have different reasons for doing so than the rest of us in ex-yu/balkans.

same here

Indonesia changed it's flag?

Serbs are our allies yes, especially for northern Greeks, but its just a meme at this point. Noone has done anything for said alliance for years now

read the title

EEEEEEW

You can't have one without the other so you better get used to it.

Maybe it is related to the fact that we have like 360 days of sun in Spain. The romanian gypsies are dark as fuck, like pakis. The romanian romanians are pale as fuck, usually with rotten teeth (but one or two gold teeth) and not criminals, but loud as fuck and really prone to get very drunk.

Just kill them, not beat them. If you kill them they wont come here and maybe we will see your stupid country with some respect.

Can any Poles tell me what is going on in Poland right now with the judicial reform?
Our leftist media is completely sperging out about it. ((Journalists)) tweet that democracy is dead in Poland.
What is going on? What does this reform encompass?

Gypsies literally are pakis
Muslim poos importer by T*rkey
I didn't know the north liked Serbs more than the south, is it closer genetics or culture?
Also what would an alliance between the two look like?

>i-i-i-i--it's the sun guise :^(
Get a new excuse, you wop arab rape baby.

yeah butthurt from leftist BUT TODAY OFFICIAL POLLS GIVE PIS+5% AFTER THIS xD

it's funny how the liberals love and defend immigrants, but they're completely oblivious to the consequences that it creates for the country they came from.

Finland is not east Europe. We are maybe 10% east Europe and 90% nordic and west Europe culturally. The only reason we don't have a huge mud problem like Sweden is because they are happy in Sweden and usually don't come here even though nothing is stopping them. When in late 2015 for whatever reason some 30,000 came from Sweden, the state sent military conscripts to the border, not to secure it, but to carry the bags of the hordes.

You know what the sun does to the skin, right?

Lmao, why is everyone so insecure and afraid of being grouped together with "eastern europe"? Yes, Greece is technically in the balkans, Austria is technically in central Europe (so is Germany) and Finland is technically closer to the baltics (their language is very close to estonian)

It's literally just geography, dude. Chill out. This won't make you less Western™ or poorer.

they don't care
they want your best and brightest

"Central Europe" would include Germany and Switzerland too. Also read the filename.

Mostly the uneducated retards go to the west.

Insecure and afraid? I wish we were east Europeans! We are nordic and west European cucks.

First, why the fuck are Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan even included? They are not Europe even if you stretch the definition as widely as possible, except for perhaps Georgia. Finland? That is a Nordic country, has nothing to do with Eastern Europe. Czech Republic? Not really.

Second, as someone from Ex-Yugoslavia you are fucking insane if you think you can simply recreate the West in Eastern Europe. The genetic material to create the West is in the West, you are not going to create the civilization of the Anglo-Saxons in Serbia or Romania.

Eastern Europe has been shit and behind the West for millennia, it's not 'muh communism'.

And of course, unless you are from Czech Republic all the countries in your image are shit and everyone in them who has above average intelligence is leaving or wants to leave and those below too.

Muslim rape baby detected

Yeah, the eastern europeans come here. I have already said that.

That dude survived Columbine.

Tell me honestly that east europe it is not absolutely trash.

>Russia
>Albania
>Azerbaijan
>Armenia
>EAST/CENTRAL EUROPE
Retard.

Poland was under Lithuanian control

1. They are not called "the Balkans", but Haemus
2. Greece is not in Haemus
3. Greece is not in Eastern Europe
4. It's not a geographic term, but a political and cultural one
5. Even geographically, Greece is southern Europe, not eastern

Finland, Austria, Greece and kavkaz countriest are noe eastern europan

Fuck off.

>it is related to the fact that we have like 360 days of sun in Spain

Bitch please...
The Iberian Peninsula was literally a muslim caliphate and rape land for 500 years. You are closer to a turk than an european... :D

I don't think Bulgaria will be white for very much longer. Most of the young people go abroad, the ones here don't have kids. The only people having births are gypsies and turks. Soon we will be wasteland with 4-5 big cities plus the capital and everything else will be gypsy wasteland.

At least we have fun and can take life without a grain of salt. We have soul.
You're a pansy, overprotective, boring fuckface :)

Spain is and has been better than Hungary and its cousins in every way. Period.

>Austria included
fool

Lol he is right its more about culture than geography.

>Finland gets lumped up with us
Brace for autism.

Бългapия нa 3 -мopeтa

Fixed

lol, Poland is western Europe

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Wot..

Only mistake i made was forgetting to add the island of Corsica to part of North-western Europe.

WE WUZ NETHERLANDS

Hahah ja, ik snap er ook niks van.

Finland is Western European and Russia has the highest percentage of mudslimes in Europe after Albania and Bulgaria.

PFFFFFFFFFFFF

>including armenia georgia and whatever the fuck

Yeah i dont really know wtf goes on there just drew a line around it because i thought id give them the benefit of the doubt after seeing st Georges cross in one of the flags.

It has always been a geographical term, stupid olive nigger. It was Cold War that fucked everything up. And you guys are in southeastern Europe alongside the balkans, not south.

youtube.com/watch?v=SXLwUhYf6fQ

Well, the germans before WW2 certainly thought you guys were in the east.

you need to decide whether you wanna do a geographical division, a cultural one or political
because right now your gay map is a retarded mishmash of all three and doesnt make sense

Fix'd OP's ridiculous mistake

Yes, there is no difference bentween the so called "eastern european" countries either, dude. Latvia, Romania and Czech Republic are certainly the same. Sure. If you guys called it "post-soviet" or "ex soviet" countries it would make more sense.

I see, so you are retard too.