So

so...

this... is the power.. of belgium military..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jadotville
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so what,those are light utility / recon vehicles
the one in front has a mk.48 30mm automatic grenade launcher on it, sure it looks weird but not everything can be a tank

Don't underestimate them. If they can survive Belgian roads, they can survive any terrain in the world.

That's some pretty decent equipment for a Islamic country.

That pic still shows a perfectly fine road.

mdr...

mdr... heavy battery... mdr..

my grandfather is from flanders... he wanted to visit belgium one more time before he died. These people are the worst. They're not even rude they're just... something else. They're literally dutch and french dudes in one country and yet the actual Dutch AND French are better than them. They treated me "ok" when I spoke to them in their own language but when they found out I was American they tried acting like I was a lost, weak foreigner... It was cringy.
Like how Europeans think of the American tourists, except these people were trying way to hard. southern belgium wasn't as bad, but It was pretty awkward how my grandfather's people and bros, the people I share a common ancestor with, TRIED acting like dicks when I spoke a word of english within their hearing range. I even helped some old dude down the road fix his shitty, tiny eurocar and when I got a call not an hour later from my mom he gives me these dirty looks that were supposed to be intimidating or something, and even 2 teenagers walking around tried to start shit but backed off when I walked towards them, AFTER they told me to come to give me a 'souvenir'...
wtf is wrong with these people?
can a european explain?
/blog

most powerful air force of belglol military

>belgium
>military

>It took place over 18 days in May 1940 and ended with the German occupation of Belgium following the surrender of the Belgian Army.

>mdr
retourne sur jv.com 15-18 petite taffiole

where was that exactly?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jadotville
>3000 Belgians and Africans plus a plane
>can't beat 150 UN peacekeepers
nice tactics there Belgium

geel, why?

That happened to me when i went to Flanders they were very rude, and when my dad said to them that they were speaking dutch they lost their shit and starded screaming "It's Flemish!!Not dutch"

>retourne sur jv.com 15-18 petite taffiole
????????????? I don't speak or read frog. mdr...

>flag

yeah but to me this was a different kind of rude.
Like, imagine I was a lost tourist with a camera and a tacky set of clothes. Italians, germans, french, whatever, would just pity me or be annoyed and move on with their lives.
I was literally talking with these people about 19th century politics one moment, I say something in english, and the next moment they *TRY* to act like I'm a tourist, annoying them. It's strange. It doesn't make me feel embarrassed or rude, It makes me confused as to the sudden change in mood, and the way they keep trying to be intimidating.
Once my great-uncle's neighbor was speaking to me in dutch about the town, the next day word must have spread and when I asked for directions to a shop she tried telling me in english, using simple words, and with a rude tone, as if she were speaking to a child.
wtf man

all i see is just buildings and normal people, am i missing something here?

you have no right to complain about ms Helsinki or your niggers in the media, we have more mexicans than niggers and niggers are always shown as the bad guys. we need to get rid of the mexicans first. enjoy your niggers and use them as cheap pack animals. because if you use mexicans instead, they will demand more rights and ruin your country.

also wtf is that

Our media is filled with cancer and helsinki but thats about it.

Dutch flags and plates, Belgium uniforms... err what?

the reason Belgium is Shit at Military is because half of "Belgians" are FRENCH. ethnically, Belgium is half-Dutch in the North (Flanders) and half-FRENCH in the South (Wallonia). and since Walloons are Technically FRENCH, that makes them Cheese Eating Surrender Pussies who will give up without a Fight. (never believe (((De Gaulle))), who made up the "all France was la Resistance" bullshit, as it was Post-War propaganda, like the Holohoax, to make Frenchies feel better about themselves) which means half of Belgium is a Mini-France. thats why Belgium is SHIT Militarily speaking.

I still strongly believe French in their own country are better than Walloons. Hell, even Quebecois are better than Walloons

BURN THE FRENCH
SMELL THE STENCH

If Belgium is a non-country then why would anyone waste their life on defending it?

money.
nearly all the mexicans in our military only join to legally stay here or to pay for their college, housing, etc.

wait a minute you cant do this to us i hate niggers!

Poland military has a real and powerful military because it has a powerful enemy that wants to recolonize it or at least submit and cause war damage out of spite. But Belgium is smart not to waste too much money on this.

> Canada 0.99

WTF? Do they expect Americans to defend their Arctic alone?

You should have back handed them.

trust me, i wanted to

That makes perfect sense honestly, but at the same time the whole point of NATO is the fact that it's one big defensive alliance. Its not some cool kids club, if any outside power went to war with a member, all other members are obliged to enter the fight. If every NATO country had the same attitude towards military spending, then it would just be the US and maybe a handful of other members propping the whole thing up. In a hypothetical war situation, the enemy is gonna see this lack of commitment towards NATO as a sign that you may be willing to negotiate a separate peace. Even you think Belgium would never capitulate, try to imagine how your countrymen would feel if a major city was bombed or a submarine sunk a passenger ship.

Anyway my point is that NATO's purpose is to act as one big deterrent and it's pretty important that every member state appears both firmly committed to the alliance and ready for war.

Belgium

lol

>USA

FRANSTALIGEN