Is the concept of heterosexuality obsolite, pol...

Is the concept of heterosexuality obsolite, pol? We have means to procreate without a traditional duality and we see that childrens raised by these couples arent worse off than those of traditional parents/single parents.

It seems that as a concept heterosexuality has served its time as a social fabric but is needed no longer

Are you an atheist OP?

The concept of a good thread seems to be obselete to you.
I am supposed to be first

No, Im a christian

whats the point of this post?
being gay was always obsolete so i dont understand

I agree that homosexuality is obsolete. It was fun to fag around for a while but it's really looking old and busted

Then you should understand what reverence feels like.

To many Christians, reproduction connects them with the system or cycle of life and so connects them with God, it's as in genesis go 'forth and multiply.' When heterosexuals say "it's unnatural"? That's being heterosexual, reproduction and natural reproduction is part of the sexuality, we size up the people we want to sleep with for genetic potential and most of us don't realise it.

If you have no will to breed, maybe you're a nihilist or post modernist, of course you'll be gay. Sex to you is just looking for the next step, don't think you're complicated.

>we have the means to procreatw without a traditional duality

Fuck, have I switched timelines again? Because the one I'm from we're still 20 years from human reproduction with artificial wombs. t. Medfag

Not everyone does that...

this. if you're not taking care of loyal loved ones and creating new life, wtf is the point of your lecherous existence. this is why gays are bad for society

>aren't worse off
Yeah because the brainwashing at schools and by the (((media))) programs everyone into an equally retarded slave of a kike world order.

WE NEED A WAR on Human Reproduction

Is the concept of gasing fags obsolite ?

Not at all.

>Circle of life
>Buried in a box that doesn't decompose in clothes that don't decompose
Watch Lion King again you dumb fag. There's no circle if you don't give back

I won't be a rotting body by then, my personality and way would be more exhibited in my grandson, especially if I have a hand in teaching him.

Part of Christianity, a part we get from Judaism, is that sort of spiritual connection to immediate family. Mediterranean culture became very family oriented under Christianity.

The concept of heterosexuality SHOULD be obsolete, as well as the concept of homosexuality. The idea of homosexual marriage is a grotesque farce. We should go back to pre-Christian mores where you cn fuck boys if you want but are still expected to marry a woman and give children to the familia and polity.

sauce

Its in the gif fag

you dumb cunt you think I want to know where they made the gif isntead of the actress or movie?

I will enrich my nephews

Kill yourself you degenerate faggot.

Sage

Go fuck boys then. Enjoy prison time pedo.

Then you will live vicariously and lecherously through your sibling's family as "the uncle."