Why is the younger generation not interested in having kids?

Why is the younger generation not interested in having kids?

ie. me, for example, have zero interest in having kids now or in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't have any money and nether does my girlfriend to get marred and have any children.

If there was no pension when you retire you'd have to have either a fuckton of savings or a couple of children who would have to support you. Social Security kills white race

Then how do niggers and spics do it? They have 30 kids each.

On one hand: want DNA to carry on

On the other: don't want to have kids so I can watch the world spiral down and burn and feel pleased my own DNA doesn't have to live through it

i dont go outside so i cant chase after a girl

>Then how do niggers and spics do it? They have 30 kids each.

Welfare and quantity over quality.

I would need a girl so perfect she doesn't exist. If she does exist I'm not good enough for her so i just don't even try.

I have absolutely zero interest in having kids with some stupid slut or a shallow narcissist cunt who i will want to kill every day. I want someone whose genes I will love, i will die alone before i settle for garbage, I want better for my kids not worse.

Call me picky i guess, women just don't live up to my idea of feminine and they aren't good at just about everything. I may not be perfect either but I try, I've yet to see a woman try to do anything but act like a feminist bitch or a whore who just wants to piss off daddy at age 34 Because she's fucking stupid.

If i met a reasonably cute girl with a loving personality who genuinely seemed like she could care about someone I'd be all over her, but those don't actually exist as it turns out. Turns out most women are shallow, superficial whores with a princess complex, basically the worst kind of narcissist.

>have zero interest in having kids
And yet, having kids is one of the most fulfilling things in life, I'd say even the best you can get. Now instead of this, you have interest to pursue something else, which will bring you much less happiness.

So what if you are a victim of some campaign which programmed you to think in this illogical way?

Don't worry lads we Muslims will continue the human race

Assuming your kids will like you enough to support you.
I think you've got it backwards. A lot of people do not have enough money for children.

>wants a perfect girl
>calls women shallow.
That's some great logic right there. What do you have to offer this 'perfect woman'?

go travel you dumb cunt. Your mom and sister aren't the only women on the planet

Nah, if we are going out you can guarantee we will take all of you with us.

Men aren't interested in kids before age 40 or so, women are more interested in the carousel. Eventually the women find that they're infertile (if they even ever bother trying to have kids) and hence their men can't have kids even if they want them (younger women aren't an option, because they're on the carousel too).

The end result is that only welfare losers wind up having kids

Kids cost too much money

I prefer having disposable income and free time. I also have high IQ and good genes that white nationalists supposedly want to "preserve"

How triggered does this make you?

All the boypussy

Ha ha ha. But really, Mahammad's 6th kid is on the way.

I honestly do not want kids, and I plan on remaining celibate. Mostly because I'm a faggot, but also because I do not want to share my money with another person for the rest of my lizfe.

back in the day, you could do 40 hours a week, and afford to keep your wife at home looking after your 2-4 kids, in a nice predominantly white neighborhood, with a detached garage from a house you paid for in 5 years with two cars, yearly vacations with your loving wife and family. your wife may have had 1-2 boyfriends before you, and there's a fair chance she remainded a virgin on her wedding night (with both of you marrying young - around 19)

today you and your wife need to work at least 2 jobs between you, full time, to be drowned in debt barely covering either the rent, or a 20+ plus year mortgage. you have no yearly vacations, you live in a neighborhood of spics nigs and illegals, with no sense of community. you and your wife are irreligious, and both have a mild sense of futuility and meaningless pervading your lives. the government continuously interferes in the way you want to raise your children - from kindergarten to school to high school to university - practicaly brainwashing your children- children you and your wife hardly see, or should I say ex-wife with 50%of marriages ending in divorce. you are now in debt paying alimony to a cheating whore to raise your kids with her new man while you see them every second weekend. you have one shitty car, which you can barely keep up with the payments. most days you regret marrying your whore wife (who had around 15-20 sexual partners before she met you - on her weeding night ,she fantasized about sex with another man) and bringing kids into this cruel world so they too can suffer the burdens of life. you have no hope for the future, your 14 year old daughter is already having sex with her nig boyfriend, smoking and taking drugs. your son hates himself for being a male and being white. he believes his mere act of existing is oppressive to nigs and spics. your ex wife aborted your first child with her unbeknownst to you. you have thoughts of suicide several times a week.

Because massive credits and low salary don't allow you to grow up. White people don't want to be like niggers in Africa, they don't really make children there by choice or for parenting sake or joy in life, they just come out. But that's exactly how you should be making children according to new goy research: randomly, getting divorced, children buying fast food and high medical bills, repeat the process and work all life until death.

I never understand the welfare idea. I could barely support myself when I was on centrelink. Surely the income doesn't increase that much for every dependent. Those poor fucking kids.

>How triggered does this make you?

It doesn't make me triggered, just wanted to say that after you will be 40+ and your vitality will inevitably go down, you might feel lonely without your own kids and don't have that much use of your "free time".

>y-you better have kids or you'll get lonely!
nice try but such ploys aren't going to work on me, where do you think we are?

>Why is the younger generation not interested in having kids?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Trannies

I'm going to have plenty of kids with my polish gf, I have a lot of money and I have no interest in using it all on hedonistic shit. I might adopt a couple white kids as well.

Almost every thread this copypasta. You guys are dedicated.

You misunderstood me, and don't want you to have kids. It will just make your life more fulfilled, but not everyone would want that.

Which one are you in this image? The emo dude or the mohawk guy?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide/
>‘Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide’. 2760 results found.

ARE YOU MENTALLY RETARDED CHRISTKEK? YES, BUT YOU ARE ALSO PAID TO DO IT. FUCK OFF CAPITALIST JEW!

You're looking at it wrong, user.

If you look at it in the older sense, and think of families as Clans who supported one another and grew in strength to better themselves, I'm sure you'd be slightly persuaded.

For example, if I had 3-5 kids, raised them right, set a good example and instilled strong family values and loyalty, then when they in turn had families of their own, I'd have spawned a wide network of strong people sharing my own views.

You're a man. You build things. You build cities, empires and clans.

The eventual collective wealth of your family could easily support your old ass by the time this comes to fruition, if that instead tickles your fancy.

Spread your dominion. Your children are extensions of yourself.

Good to hear. Make us proud.

probably family tax benefits, i guess

Things will change once you hit puberty and start taking an interest in grills. Trust me son, your day will come.

SEXUAL REVOLUTION OF THE 1960s DESTROYED THE NUCLEAR FAMILY

all generations born after are nothing but humanities dying pangs of regret

>HAVE KIDS OR YOU WON'T BE SOCIALLY ACCEPTED, Y-YOU'LL BE L-LONELY I-IF YOU D-DON'T HAVE KIDS TO SATSIFY MY IDEOLOGICAL BENT
You're trying to socially pressure people into normalcy on Sup Forums of all places. Think about that.

Of course, you're probably a reddit refugee so that kind of thing is normal to you.

Carousel?

we live in the terminal stage of our culture. any higher purpose of live has been replaced by worship of money. everybody wants a lot of money and kids are too big expense.

Muslims are exact opposite. they focus mostly on their higher purpose in life (islam) and have dozens of kids, even if they have to live poor and in squalor.

We can learn from history a lot. Look at Rome. During punic wars, rome controlled even less land than todays italy has, yet tens of thousands of citizens willingly went to their death as rome suffered horrible defeats.

centuries later, rome controlled greatest empire europe has ever seen, yet nobody wanted to fight. they wanted to enjoy their wealth. they had to give gibs to germans to kill other germans for them. eventually, germans demanded more and more gibs until they took the whole west empire

Gladly

People who have kids these days, if they have the money should just private school them and not bother sending them to college. You don't know what kike is going to try and brainwash them.

they dont fucking care about their kids and they do everything to make sure the government is the parent not them

You're assuming that your children will harmoniously go along with your ideas and/or traditions. How often does this happen?

>can get in touch with a girl on a sentimental level
>dont have money so she literally drops me for abusive fuck who has money to spare

Can we just stop pretending that we are different than animals because its obvious at this point that our courting and mating rituals are the exact fucking same as animals.

Honestly want to act like a nigger and have 7 kids paid for by the state. But i'm not a nigge.r

"Carousel" is short for "cock carousel", ie. the period of peak female promiscuity (roughly age 16-30 or so, depending on the woman).

Most parents go about instilling values the wrong way, leading to rebellion at the first opportunity. You essentially need to trick your children into believing the same things you do. The more freedom you give them to explore other viewpoints, whilst subtly pushing the one you want them to have, the more likely they are to fall in line, because they feel that they CHOSE to believe [thing], rather than you trying to force them to.

why would anyone want to raise kids in this society?
you have a son, he becomes an aids carrying faggot or decides he wants to become a woman.

you have a daughter, she becomes a whore, single mother by 14.

yeah no thanks.

>You're assuming that your children will harmoniously go along with your ideas and/or traditions. How often does this happen?

Yes, that's kind of true, especially nowadays. Anyway, I somehow don't see a point of not having children, since everything you do without children (job, hobbies) can be done also while having children, and ones life is much more fulfilling and joyous with kids.

Or, you guys who don't want children - tell me, what a special things do you do that occupies your whole days and are so great that they couldn't be limited for a few years? (when the kids are small).

Because i like my life alot, kids and family wil cut my wings and take MY FUCKIN TIME, fuck it, i wanna die old and alone. Also spic so who cares.

it's a side effect of living in a world with digital technology.

our digital technologies accelerate every day
trying to raise the bar to impossible biological standards, and it shocks people biologically.
bio-shock, and a mutation appears.
life branching out randomly.

live however the fuck you want.

you want to save the world..
even if we all make 6+ kids each
we're still gonna be out bred.

doesn't mean we'll stop. or die out.

our only competition is asians.

and they already figured this shit out thousands
of years ago.

now we're figuring it out.

its a civilization shock.
the ones that can't survive it fall.
the ones that can thrive for thousands of years.

p.s. i'm retarded.

/thread

>women don't want kids
>women who do want kids only want one
>that way they can become helicopter parent like their mothers

I've dumped two women in two years because she didn't want to have more than one child

>mfw

>tell me, what a special things do you do that occupies your whole days and are so great that they couldn't be limited for a few years
A job and a few interesting hobbies can easily take up 16-18 hours a day.

Are you really this much of a normalshit that you can't imagine people being able to enjoy themselves without succumbing to their most base, primitive instincts?

We feel the end coming my son. A nigger shithole run by bloodthirsty jews is no place for a child

We need to break up the US and create a homeland for White Americans.

No good jobs, money worth less than before, houses prices skyrocketed, expensive and law sides with women

I cannot raise kids on Walmart wages, unless I want to be part of the problem and rely heavily on taxpayer support.

>A job and a few interesting hobbies can easily take up 16-18 hours a day.

But will you do it this way until retirement? Because that was my point, you can still do this while having kids, you only limit it for a few years. You still go to job and have hobbies.

If they're white kids and you take decent care of your family I formally am giving you permission to go on welfare. My paychecks are getting raped out the ass regardless, I'd rather it go to you as well than only niggers and spics. Welfare was created to help whites in need, only recently have niggers and the tsunami of spics have begun to abuse it.

I know it's a big step but try moving. I'm planning on it. Probably somewhere in northeastern Europe.

they watch their retarded boomer parents try and have kids and fk it up, so yeah retarded parents is the answer

I want to have kids my i'm ugly and autistic so my kids will end up ugly and autistics too

You got brainwashed by 90s liberalism in school and culture. We were the peak MTV generation

>you can still do this while having kids,
Why would I want to when I barely have enough time to pursue all the things that interest me now?

I ended a great relationship years ago and the thought of me going through all the obstacles with other people is just really stupid.

Sup Forums often tells me im not white either since I'm a Slav so I guess im doing you fucks a favor.

>my i'm ugly
*but i'm ugly

Theh exist. Trust me I get it. I live in the rust belt. All I see are massivly obese ugly single moms who can barely walk. Chain smokers and tattooed cunty sluts. I start to go crazy, feel like that's all that I'll ever see. But then I'll be out in public and see a cute girl alone. I saw a cute redhead at the grocery, but was too scared to randomly approach a stranger without an excuse. I saw a timid looking skinny blonde pass me just yesterday, but she ran past me and I didn't want to literally chase her.
They exist, but they're quite elusive, like some mythical creature. They exist.
And don't sabatoge your future self, try to imrove yourself. Work out everyday, read everyday, learn a second language, keep well groomed, the whole shebang. If anything you'll feel better about yourself.

What do you do?

I've never understood this either. I was born in 1990 and ever since I was a kid myself, I imagined having kids fairly young. I always thought, as long as I found the right girl and had a decent job, 25 seemed like the right age to have kids at. If you think kids are worthwhile at all, why would you want to be a geriatric when they're starting college?

A couple years ago, when I found myself at the age of 25, my feelings still hadn't changed. I was engaged to an honest qt and had a good job and we talked about kids regularly.

Problem was, she maintained she didn't want to have kids until her early 30's (33-35 ideally). We talked about health issues, not living to see grand kids etc., but she would not budge on that. I could never understand why.

We ended up breaking up after 4 yrs together, and now I've been single for a year and I can't find a woman my age (27) that feels any differently that my ex. It all baffles me. If you're going to do it, why wait so long?

Collapsed sex drives, lack of confidence, failure to launch, fear of financial ruin, a strange feeling that we are still children, and unrecognized acceptance of the childfree pill.

Father of two.
If you don't wanna have kids, then don't.
If you want to have them ask yourself:
Would she give a kidney for me? Would I for her?
Be honest. If both answers are yes, then go for it. I repeat, be honest and realistic about it.
Money is not a problem, you don't need much if you stop listening to all nonsense ((advice)) about how to bring them up. Do it your own way, don't listen to ((anyone)) and just follow your instincts.
Any female will want to have a baby at one point. One day she will wake up and be insane about it, the clock is ticking. Do not have a kid to make her happy. There is so many cucks out there who did that, it's pathetic.

The childfree people are nutjobs, A lot of them are usually rich and snotty couples who love hedonism. Basically the leftist harry potter types who would call Trump racist.

My dad owns several companies and passed down some of the money to me. He retired recently as he's getting a little old. On a side note I currently work at a place that designs safety products for people, specifically for those who have heart problems. I get paid a good amount of money from there too.

Men in their 40s hook up with girls in their 20s, you don't need to go for anyone your age. Let them hit the wall gracefully.

Best post

>I want fun
>Muh career

Basically, there are a few reasons.
Womens need for security has been leveraged in two ways. Firstly, they're told not to rely on a man. Secondly, that they have to have a good career before they have kids. The latter is basically impossible because less than 5% of people gain a non-job "career".

Women are also encouraged to be slutty - almost every woman I have spoken to actually feels like they should be ashamed to be with less men. Which of course means that they can't have decent relationships.. so they can never feel secure enough to have kids.

That's true, but I'm not sure I'll still want to have kids at 40. That seems too old to me. We'll see what happens, but you're right at least I don't have a biological clock ticking away.

Yeah, the career is the worst of it. My ex didn't have any career to speak of and was actually out of work while we were seriously talking about kids. I was making enough for her to be a stay at home mom if she wanted and she absolutely didn't want that.

Now she works at a call center and is back on the cock carousel, to my knowledge.

stop projecting. Im 24, making good money in a cool job, and married. I know three other guys in my age range with kids or kids on the way.
Stop being a loser. Quality over quantity right? If you cant even get a little motivation and drive to have your own kids, maybe you arent as high quality as you imagine yourself to be.

All I want in life is a family. Driving trough Europe with the kids and wife to go camping in Italy or France, watching the Tour de France, eating a nice restaurants. Ill have my kids at 25, and enjoy growing older with them, as they move out right about my 40s, where my wife and I can buy a boat and travel the seas together. Having lots of kids for family holidays, getting together and having good times. Man, I don't see why people see kids and family as an obstacle. They are the only really important thing here in life, fuck money hunting careerzombies. Have fun growing old in a hotel room alone.

Being a stay at home mother is, despite being an actual luxury in this day and age, seen as "shameful".

Fucked. We're all fucked.

I would love to have kids, however in Britain femanists would tell me I have internalized misogyny or some dumb shit like that

too much other things to do.

like bukowski said, "people have family and kids because there is simply nothing else to do". that was in the 70's or something

Decline of Christianity.

Feminism, Marxism and other Jewish social and intellectual movements undermining gender roles and relations, marriage, and the family unit, coupled with other anti-natalist propaganda.

Abortion and contraception being widely available.

Traditions being undermined and replaced by consumerism, self-indulgence, nihilism, and hedonism especially since the 60s, and being replaced by an endless amount distractions. Not too long ago being a manchild or a whore, or not having kids was considered shameful in society and in your family unless you had something to make up for it. Even though this still goes on to a lesser extent today, it has diminished.

The economy and laws being less conducive to it than in previous eras.

Post-industrialism.

The solution: fascism

I don't not know of anyone despite a few women's magazines of which have dwindling subscriptions that peddle that 'shameful to raise children' narrative.

Exactly me. I know I want wouldn't be here for kids like my father did. Therefore I have no reason to want some when there's a fuckton of stuff and people to manage

I hear it all the time. I guess the people/ women I speak to are employed/ educated.

On the other hand it doesn't seem shameful for women to play the 'single mum' role - basically, as I see it in australia, if you have a partner you have to also have a job (because then you can "afford" child care).

That sounds like the perfect life. However very few Americans could ever afford a life like that.

All I want is a sweet pretty gal. And a boat and to go camping. Realistically this should not be much to ask, it would be fairly easy to create those things, if my entire nation wasn't in shambles and women worthless sluts.

Perhaps what you're seeing is woman desiring a career over child rearing and assuming that they were shamed into being employed? Most women with children I know work due to necessity not due to social shaming.

I don’t trust women. Based on what I am told on the Internet but also personal experience.

People have kids because passing on your genes, raising kids, and self-preservation of your species and extended family is your main biological purpose in life, literally your most basic instinct, and it's the most fulfulling thing you can do. People always realize this sooner or later.

You can't escape from nature no matter how hard you try, or no matter how hard we try to distance ourselves from with technology and arcane ideologies.

If you don't have kids, you're ending your blood lineage dating back thousands of years, and contributing to the extinction of your kind. What would your ancestors think if they knew their progenitors would end their lineage because they'd rather jack off, be materialistic and "manage things" rather than have a family?

Because it's expensive as shit and life has been purposely made so demanding that unfortunately only stupid people and shitskins are breeding

are you asking us to tell you why you think what you think?

Many of the women I work with have children, but they also really don't want to be.. I guess... reliant on a man? So, they're single.

Oh, as an addendum, one woman got pregnant a second time and basically said, I'd rather be home with the kids than at work (her husband earns enough for them to do this), and the other women talk mad shit about how she's lazy.

Becuase youre a low test cuck and your parents are retarded. Thats why

I kind of do. However I'm put off by the state of the West and how our society is degenerating. Why would I make another proper person suffer that? I'll watch Rome burn on my own, thanks.

Because you shirk responsibility. There is no sense of obligation, community just plain old self absorption.

>Main biological purpose in life.
Which can be rationalised away simply by saying that you don't like children. Or that you cannot afford them or that you would rather spend the money on travelling. We have been able to overcome biological urges for a while now.
>What would your ancestors think
Who fucking cares? They are dead and don't have a say in my affairs.

It's the fucking millennials.

Generation Z will have many children.

Who cares? the world is overpopulated anyway, I even wish our population would decrease because we're so overpopulated, jobs & food a re hard to find.

TV, computer, internet and many more types of media slows down maturity process and makes people more self centered and entertained so you lose interest on sacrificing time and effort on a family