youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She still has the disgusting nose piercing in the "before" pic.

>Before leftism
>nose ring

/Thread

Plain and then gross.

Feminism is a world wide shit test in the form of a lifestyle, this is why the feminists are raiding with their fascist and Nazi and national Bolshevik flags about race mixing and bullshit, they know that this little women's strike isn't going to work if all women aren't in on it or hypergamous which pretty much prevents real gf status (enjoy being an "option").

But not all women are in on it, unicorns and foreigners. They're the scabs and by scabs I mean our only options to marry.

WOAH she has SHORT HAIR and makes SILLY FACE? very untraditional...

meanwhile mr. ethnostates is posting memes on a hentai appreciation website all day but of course it's all in a very traditional and not degenerate way

but fuck women

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I didn't agree with the first line, but completely agree with the last part

The average (American) Sup Forums user is a fat balding cuck

To be honest, Asia is the way to go. I thank God every day that most white guys waste their time chasing after and jumping through hoops for white roasties. Can get a way cuter Asian for 1/4 the effort, who actually enjoys being a woman and doesn't see it as some type of competition with you to be the bigger man.

I'm balding a little on the sides. But /fit/ with a solid 50k job. I reckon you have absolutely no idea what the average American Sup Forums user is. I guess they are in the bright-normal range, and probably do reasonably okay in society. (Although super-successful Chads probably don't waste too much time on here.) The internet being mostly fat losers is a meme.

Wait for artificial wombs to be invented

East Asian I assume? I'm more into south and west, MENA or LATAM. African women can be hot as hell but something makes me wonder if I'd want to buy a ring for her.

Bro, it's cultural. Our media does something to them and they need to actually put effort into resisting it. I'd say you can't blame them, but it'd be another helpless woman bullishit.

No one goes to Scandinavia to find a man with a full head of hair at an advanced age.

logically you could do nothing if all these points were true.
But at least the second one is false. So shut the fuck up and get the fuck out, kike.

Do what i did.
Find a chick with low confidence and some weight before she tries to become a landwhale feminist.

Put her through some hellish training in the gym and boost her morale.
Slowly instill her with conservative values.
Use her attachement and disclipline that you instilled into her as a way to get under her skirt after she gets into shape.

Or just make her into a female role model for other chicks around her.

Or start a buisness as a personal trainer.

>East Asian I assume? I'm more into south and west
It doesn't really matter as long as the women are actually interested in having a nice family. Most East-Asian women fit this criteria - family is really important to them.
Family isn't as important to us in the West, and women have been taught that they should compete with men in everything. Combine that with insanely unfair divorce laws, there just isn't any way to really make it work. Congratulations to the guys who are able to, but it isn't something I'm willing to go through.

She already had a fucking nosering before.

Nope.

Your premises are simply wrong. White women are much more conservative, loyal and nationalistic that any female shitskin. FACT
It's shills who lie and make threads like this to divide white men and women. FACT

This reads exactly like a post a shill would make.

Are you trying to tell me this is white?

>White women are much more conservative, loyal and nationalistic that any female shitskin.
Have you ever spoke ill about China to a Chinese woman? How about to an Indian woman about Indian people?
We all know Muslims freak out if you say anything bad about Islam.
But if you start talking about how terrible whites are, lots of white women will join in.

I don't agree with your post at all. Only 53% of white woman voted for Trump, when he was clearly the white peoples' candidate. Check out the stats on how many black women voted for Obama.

are you me?

though i was the only one