Southern "Europeans"

>Southern "Europeans"

If you are okay with Greeks in your continent, you should be okay with Syrians

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tFAa7oxWpcNN-OdMMjBdb4NeWKG7EkpKMzZJVW2_MME/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=aTKIqc6vQXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would I care if greece is shitskin country?
As long as you stay in greece why should I care?

t. Ahmed Mehmet Faqir

>Should.

I think i am entitled to forming my own opinion, thank you very much you gyros-feeding son-of-a-bitch.

fuck off syrian shitskin

Greeks are Europeans and you will never be.

Greek people traded way too much with the middle east, a Syracusan is a much better example of a Hellenic Greek than any Greek and they're a Catholic Italian.

I think Greeks are more european than polacks

Real Syrians can be pretty white

nuh-uh

Greeks are Christian and they have deep cultural roots with the West.

old model which ignores the WHG-like component in farmers
the same guy, Davidinski from Eurogenes, made a more up to date one
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tFAa7oxWpcNN-OdMMjBdb4NeWKG7EkpKMzZJVW2_MME/edit?usp=sharing

Real Syrians are white and christian. Muslim rape babies need not apply.

You wish, Maurycy Szekelberg.

Fuck off and die, nigger. Europeans are Eurpeans. You are not.

Nobody has any problem with Syrians, the "refugees" on the boats aren't from Syria though.

>European admixture
ŁMA to the O
Please, tell me more about "ethnic Europeans"

If we were to get technical though, you're not wrong. Originally:

Europe = Everything north of Greece
Asia = Everything east of Greece
Esperia = Everything west of Greece
Libya = Everything west of Egypt

We were the center of the world, and "continents" were defined around us and Egypt

WE

silence doner eating trashcan

When the terminology of 80% of things in the world is invented by you, it's gonna bite you in the ass at one point

But admittedly, you might as well say we're not Europeans

Majority of modern Greeks are mutts, more related to Arabs and Turks than to Ancient Greeks.

Why are you so jealous? I'm sure your country will achieve something at some point in the future. You don't need to bring others down to bring yourself up.

Stop talking Stanislao. My toilet is dirty so move the fuck up and clean it.

I know where it hurts.

i dont want greece if that implyes syria has to come

Syrians = arab rape babies muslims, the acient people who people around there are long dead and replaced by shitty brown skin and hairy bodies.
Greeks = indo-european master race who build crap 2500 years ago, and with the help of their being good goys and ortodox priest didn't get raped by the ottomans, as even Sultans said about the greeks how nice goys they are.

I need your help

Daily reminder the Greeks and Romans created the throne upon which Christian civilization sits
Inbred pimple faced pasty skin gingers hiding from shitty weather in mud huts contributed even less than goat fuckers and niggers

Greeks are not mudslimes and inbred. Greeks are genetically closer to other Europeans than Arabs. 90% of the invading hordes are not even Syrian.
Nice try Mehmet.

Augusts would look nothing like modern South Italians.

We are ok with Syrians.
Christian Syrians.

We should remove Albania

Were fine with christian syrians.
But they make out below 2 % of the mass thats coming. These days all that happens in that NGOs pick up niggers at the lybian coast.

The christians syrians I know have opened up a garage and the others a food/kebab shop.
A group at church is involved in the football clubs.

SOMEHOW those manage to integrate just fine, hmmm, I wonder why that is.

This. Ethnic Sicilians are the closest thing to Ancient Greeks that we have today

I'm from Lebanon originally so I call up my parents and chat often. The UNICEF camps in Lebanon (which has 1.2 million+ Syrian Refugees) are sending 10 Muslims for every 1Christian to Europe the same for Canada the only place Christians are being allowed to relocate to is Australia. Can confirm this news I've seen one of these camps.

Just a thing I forgot to mention the Syrian muslims in the camps are literal pigs. Filthy and dirty they can't even speak English and all they can talk about is how they want welfare and Euro women. That's your doses of enrichment coming in at ~10,000 people a month. Get your shit together Europe.

There's literally nothing wrong with Syrians, they're Mediterranean European Christians, just like Italians. Who has anything against them?

youtube.com/watch?v=aTKIqc6vQXI

Stop repeating the same question. Christian Syrians are compatible with Europe but Muslim Syrians are not. Muslim Syrians is what you are getting at odds of 10:1 per every Christian thanks to the UNICEF.

And you're a Lebanese not living in Lebanon, a bit hypocritical of you isn't it, unless you moved to a worse country, like Congo.

A bit hypocritical? I moved to another country for higher education and work. If you'd like to I can go back to Lebanon rip up my passports and cross into Syria via a car. Get picked up by the UNICEF identify as a muslim move to Europe and live off on welfare. Sounds good? Fucking ape.

>>A bit hypocritical? I moved to another country for higher education and work.
You don't have that back home? Even Congo has that, come on.

Maybe if more exemplary people striving for higher ideals, like you, stayed, you'd be able to build a university and some jobs eventually?

>University costs in Lebanon: Anywhere between 7000-30000 USD
>University costs in my country 0$
On a very manageable loan system. Average salary is 4 times that in Lebanon making it viable to study and live.

Wait, so you're living on other people's tax money and enjoying free shit too then, what's the difference between you and a "Syrian" (i.e. Somalian) migrant?

Just how stupid are you Mohammed?

Damn Sicilians are ugly, but you can't deny they're white.

Which part of what I mentioned was free. Are all Croats this stupid? Am I being punked?

You have to go back, pan-head.

to be fair, they WUZ spartans etc, and other really important things

Who let you use the Internet, Muhammad?
Better hide before the golden dawn find you

no such thing of a 'real syrian', Syria is an artificial state with a bunch of random ethnic groups.

Go back to Syria Mahmoud.