USS Liberty: Evidence Israeli Pilots knew it was an American ship when ordered to fire on it

NEW Evidence confirms that Israeli Pilots were fully aware that USS Liberty was an American ship

haaretz.com/us-news/1.800584

archive.is/b4kcR

>'But Sir, It’s an American Ship.' 'Never Mind, Hit Her!' When Israel Attacked USS Liberty

>'The Americans have findings that show our pilots were aware the ship was American,' a newly published document by the State Archives says

This is nothing new but just confirms what we knew all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/l0OLI
archive.is/dEAB2
archive.is/MTphl
archive.is/inYD7
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
youtube.com/watch?v=3b4l_9xEBLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

QUICK!

Someone tweet this at Trump.

>mfw we finally have someone on the inside who can do something about this miserable rat kikes.

There needs to be a twitter campaign to redpill Trump on Jews and Israel.

If he backpedals away from it, especially on something like this, then its clear the way the wind blows. If he shows some semblance of backbone, then we know there's potential there.

Non-Hispanic White Americans elected Donald Trump - not Israelis, not Jews or any character.

Its time he was reminded of this.

I see

SHUT IT DOWN
DELETE THIS
OY VEY

It's been common knowledge since forever

Greatest ally

Its fake news goy.

how do you not know how twitter works, tweeting things at trump is like going outside and yelling something and assuming someone will care.

leverage

>inb4 sleepy, go to bed, etc

Old news go away newfag.
They got sunk because they spied on the Israeli operation.

The one thing I never understand about this is "why"

Beyond "muh kikes", why exactly would the Israeli military attack an American vessel for no readily apparent military reason?

>The jews run the world, they have a global conspiracy in place to manipulate all 7 billion people, they control the media, the banks, everything!

Got any evidence?

>ermm, yeah, here's something about friendly fire against a boat from 30 years ago

kek anti-semites are the worst

>The Americans have findings that show our pilots were aware the ship was American
Translation:
>The goyim know

Western governments from France to Britain to the US have, or are trying to, make illegal the boycotting of Israel. In France it is even illegal to wear shirts with anti-Israel slogans on them.

Our governments are slaves to Israel.

>they got sunk
>got sunk
>sunk

Confirmed shil. JIDF pls go

Why would a kike paper be reporting this?

They were in the warzone spying on the Israeli operation. The Israeli didn't like it.
That's why they're both covering this incident.

>Being this much of an upset kike.
Just leave if you cant handle it Schlomo, you have no power here.

They tried to make a false flag to get the USA to fight Egypt. Unfortunately for them the ship didn't sink and the survivors could tell that they weren't attacked by Egypt

>everyone who speaks against muh nazis and white nationalists and gives pro arguments for Israel is a shill!!!

Oh boy.

Show proof then that Jews control the world

Fuck off. I hope you die the death that ISIS would consider barbaric, degenerate inbred fucking kike.

>degenerate

Oh we have a triggered backward naziboi here.

HOLY SHIT SOMEONE MADE A NEW THREAD CALLED "OPERATION SHUT IT DOWN"!!
THIS COULD BE OUR CHANCE TO KILL JUDAISM!

>meme flag

Opinion discarded

We have also known that they sell our military tech to China, but all the good goys say (((they))) dindu nuffin
archive.is/l0OLI
archive.is/dEAB2
archive.is/MTphl

Fuck off. I hope you die the death that ISIS would consider barbaric, degenerate inbred fucking kike.

Yeah, you did and it's shit.

>gypsy

Opinion discarded

How sweet, ahmed is so mad.

NO! DELETE THIS!

>plebbit spacing

>plebbit spacing

How do you know how they write there?
Checkmate retarded goy.

archive.is/inYD7
We are growing. They know their time is coming to an end. They only lash out in fear for the coming tide they will face.
Es ist Zeit für Säuberung!
Es ist Zeit für Rache!

Holy shit you're so cringeworthy.

Your subhuman species has been slaughtered and expelled from over 100 nations in the past you kike rat, don't be so confident it won't happen again.

BEST ALLY

>everyone hates the Jews
>constantly tries to eradicate them
>they always come back stronger with more power and influence over the world
Lmao

Indeed. The fucking baby dick gobbling oven dodging piece of inbred shit keeps replying to the same sentence like a disease ridden hebrew fuck against their wall pissed on by muslims.
My great grandpa used to tell stories how he and his farmers in the Smolensk governorate fought the bolshevik kikes with rifles and shovels and how they crushed their fucking thick kike skulls with it. Hopefully I'll pay homage to his memory soon enough

truly the best ally

And everytime we grew stronger and stronger.
The real qualities of a masterrace.
Nice try goy.

this level of delusion.

Thank You Based Germany for this post. Hopefully there are more Germans out there like you.

Good. Now lets fuck some of the kikes shit up. An eye for an eye, rats.

Here is another article, straight from Israel.

UwU

False flag.
Jews love when goyims kill each others for the Jewry's benefit.

The boat what supposed to be sunk, survivors slaughtered, and then Israel would have released "irrefutable proofs" that the attack was done by Egypt - forcing the US to start a war with the muslim neighbor of Israel.

i absolutly dont know the story but i guess it was some CIA weapon delivery to fucking muslims.

i need recap.
appreciate.

No you fucking idiot.

They attacked the ship because they fucking could. Literally to shit in the eye of the U.S. and have OUR OWN GOVERNMENT spin a tale to get us militarily and strategically involved in the region.

Allied with Israel, of course.

Fucking disgusting. I hope there is a Hell so you sick bastards can suffer for the misery you have caused this world at the expense of every man, woman, and child.

You will get yours when this life is over kike degenerate. You know it deep down inside.

So live it up while you can. If there is such a thing as judgment you surely will get yours.

You're arguing with an Israeli behind a meme flag, fyi.

I'm well aware, user.

I can't wait for this ride to be over because these pieces of excrement will get theirs. In the meantime, they won't pleasantly take complete control of the world, its borders, and its economies like they think they will.

The fight to end all fights will be glorious.

Go through the latest edition of Culture of Critique. It's bone chilling and fucking despicable what these subhuman rats did to all of us. 60 pages through and it's already a bit too much. It's one thing maymays on the board and the other scientifically backed information about these hebrew scumfucks.

Googlin' right now but do you have a link, user?

Sure.
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

alright.
so we breed out the jews.
you're all gonna have to start pounding jew
pussy and mold it all to our will.

also pickup a 2nd wife. a white one.
and make 2 times more kids with her.

so polygamy. race-mixing.

fight fire with fire.

gas them

I really, really like this post. Good man, Germanon.

>Legit German-Bro.

Bless you, organize with the others in the lost motherland. We have to fight our battle with a lot more impunity as well.

>americans will still defend the christ killers after this
Really gets that ol' knocker going, doesn't it?

A rare pepe for your troubles, german-bro

Thanks. Forgot to mention that he wasn't a rebel, but merely a kulak and according to him they were doing rather well. Then the commie scourge came and told him they were gonna to expropriate the land for the proletariat goals. Eventually they were all outnumbered, imprisoned, sent to gulag in northern Asia close to Vorkuta for a while and then forcibly conscripted in Shtrafbat.
What I'm trying to say is that our hatred towards anything left to center that originates from the reds or kikes runs deep in our blood.

>dodging the fact it wasn't sunk

Shill are you even trying anymore?

Who even gives a shit, the world doesn't care, americans don't care.

You could come out and say that Israel did 9/11 and is responsible for the refugee crisis and all evil in the world and people would still not give a fuck. Just hope god is real and will in due time deliver Justice.

soon

Jews occupy disproportionately (up to 4000% percent) leadership positions at media companies. Jews also (like all people) have a tendency to be ethnocentric. Jews also tend to a significantly higher verbal IQ than other races. All these combined mean that when a news story reaches it's audience, it's gone through a Jew or multiple Jews who hve manipulated it to fit their political views (which are largely pro-Jew) and done so very cleverly. THAT is the Jewish problem. The "Jewish Conspiracy" is not a secret society of Jews plotting against whites, its the synagogue every week where they learn highly ethnocentric values and then they take those values out into the world.

Been plenty of evidence for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM

Literally fake news

>(((They))) attempted to sink her because they spied on the Israeli operation.

ftfy and what the crew of the Liberty discovered was evidence of Israeli aggression and a(nother) civilian slaughtering war crime, this time in Egypt.

ftfy
protip-there's an entire chapter of this book devoted to this wretched affair

Trump is commemorating the dead and the survivors of the USS Liberty today.
He knows.

>reddit spacing
>he doesn't know about Trump's children and grandchildren all being Jewish
>he doesn't know about netanyahu and his connection with Trump family
>he doesn't know that Trump's only friends are jewish

Background incase anyone needs catching up
youtube.com/watch?v=3b4l_9xEBLE

They shot the first flag to shreds so the sailors raised another American flag. It wasnt until 45 minutes in they started firing back.

do you guys think any of the american sailors tried getting their dicks out and showing that they were circumcised hoping to be spared?

You dense, dense cunt