>together alone they start accepting their fate
>mgtow is the natural next step

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
archive.is/P8zBK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MGTOW is Genetic suicide

But western women are so fucking awful i honestly can't blame them.

>thoughts?

from a non loser, "mgtow" sounds an awful lot about being a loser and being proud of it

nobody cares if you go your own way you have no intrinsic value

>sounds an awful lot about being a loser and being proud of it

Exactly. I'm not defending it, just presenting another angle that could explain this more recent phenomenon. Of course there's also the rat experiment, so it shouldn't really come as a surprise to anyone.

it isn't a phenomenon
it's a tiny group of autistic people on the internet grasping for power where they have none

It might be tiny now, but look at Japan and you'll realize what will happen.

japan's problems are because of japan's society and have nothing to do with the rest of the world or any other country. if you don't understand this i'm not sure why you are opening your mouth on the subject.

a lot of people on Sup Forums like to act intelligent because they come to Sup Forums (a board for stupid people) when you are clearly not very educated or intelligent

>MGTOW only prevalent in cuckmerica
sounds about right

sage non political threads

>mgtow is the natural next step
No. We were made into 'rootless white males' by design. Being a 'deplorable' is the natural next step as we raise hell and take back what was stolen from us

The next step really is beta unity. Having disillusioned, isolated men all over the place can be allowed to happen because they’re already fragmented and spread out all over the place. But when they start to unite, organise and look out for each other then things start to get interesting. Civilisation requires either the passivity or consent of beta males to work properly and accept their place in return for a share in society, even if a reduced one compared to alphas. It can live with them dropping out and doing nothing, but when they drop out and organise then they have the numbers to start making life difficult for the elite and alpha males. What can you use against men with nothing to lose once they start acting as one and make use of their numbers?

Not a great deal. Beta unity world-wide is the way forward to change the future.

Urban life is going to be like Calhoun's Mouse Utopia soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

It's already in action to certain degrees across the world desu. But the thing is humans are more intelligent, while the mice isolated themselves and became the 'beautiful ones' we could change the timeline if we actually started working together as one rather than remaining isolated. I've noticed before that when you put large groups of otherwise disenchanted men together that have dropped out of society and normal life they can still work together remarkably well and tend to bond more quickly than you'd think. Unite NEETs and betas with a common sense of purpose and they're a potential and sustainable force, we just have to figure out how to do it.

>men would rather have imaginary 2d waifus than real 3d women
fix your shit women

My theory is that by the time you "betas" star Sorting Yourselves Out, younger women will have missed most of the wave of bullshit that you're against, and things will start going back to how you like (younger women willing to do whatever you tell them)

You can get ass blasted at things you can't control, or clean your rooms and git gud

Be honest with yourselves: are you volatile and sensitive people? Do things upset you easily? Do you think you can change this? Do you think you can do anything right now to make it better?

>what are artificial wombs

3D women just aren't women anymore.
2D grills are. Even the STRONK AND EMPOWUHRD ones.

>Unite NEETs and betas with a common sense of purpose and they're a potential and sustainable force.

>The next step really is beta unity
Its already happened, I think Steve Bannon organized it and helped get Trump elected.

See below:

>"What Bannon found was a world “populated by millions of intense young men” who may have been socially maladroit, but were “smart, focused, relatively wealthy, and highly motivated about issues that mattered to them.” While these were the same players who destroyed (his World of Warcraft Gold-farming) business model, Bannon saw something he could use. “These guys,” said Bannon, “these rootless, white males, had monster power. It was the pre-Reddit.”

>...It’s only in the aftermath of Trump’s election that there’s widespread acknowledgement of just how powerful harnessing the online population of privileged(!) but angry young men can be. Bannon’s genius was recognizing this long before the rest of the world caught on."

From article:
nymag.com/selectall/2017/07/steve-bannon-world-of-warcraft-gold-farming.html

archive.is/P8zBK

MGTOW is a stepping stone to lonely men fucking eachother. or LMFEO

Not quite where I was going but it's amusing to see the parallels how this could eventually end in the creation of an SS-tier organisation.

Thing is Bannon was just doing it to gain from though, a visonary none the less but still doing it for his own ends. What I'm proposing is far more radical and more about genuinely uniting otherwise isolated and cut off betas into something new with a sense of purpose and unity rather than just uniting them to use as a powerful political tool.

Almost a sort of 21st Century monasticism is what I'm propsing to fuse a core of beta males who would willingly renounce status, wealth and women to collective pursue creative, artistic, developmental and intellectual goals instead for the collective benefit, protection and security of each other. There's got to be something we can do to unite all the NEETs and betas contemporary life is producing that leaves a lasting legacy at the same time as it gives them purpose and fulfilment at a personal level. It's almost like a Grand Order of Betas that I'm working towards the idea of.

Repressed sexuality is a powerful thing if used properly. But the first step to that is rennouncing all personal and moral degeneracy and MGTOW as any kind of 'movement' or other retarded shit like that falls at the first hurdle and descends into a mess of men fapping over anime and having pillow waifus.

>mfw chads join it and subvert it from the inside just like the alt-right and other WN movements

Vetting standards and selective rather than open entry and recruitment would protect it against subversion.

>MGTOW is Genetic suicide
As far as I know they don't ditch sex, just relationships.

>Thing is Bannon was just doing it to gain from though, a visionary none the less but still doing it for his own ends.
I think Bannon and we Betas largely have the same ends though, so we helped eachother. If we hadnt it wouldnt have worked so well. I agree with his views on Populism, Nationalism, protection of jobs, family & tradition. If we have all those, we dont really need any kind of men's movement at all imho.

eg. Bannons quotes on feminism:

>On progressive women: 'A bunch of d**es'.

>On feminists: 'There are some unintended consequences of the women's liberation movement. That, in fact, the women that would lead this country would be pro-family, they would have husbands, they would love their children. They wouldn't be a bunch of dykes that came from the Seven Sisters schools up in New England. That drives the left insane and that's why they hate these women'.

MGTOW is cope, we're not going our own way, we have no other way to go

we've been alienated and women dont want anything other than sexually attractive chad's. Cope all you want but the modern sexual world is the one where the elite good looking have a total monopoly.

>Of course there's also the rat experiment

I am not sure if the results from that are as 100% transferable to our society like Sup Forums likes to pretend.
Those rats were provided with everything they needed, zero effort from their side. That is not true for our current society (unless you are on benefits). You still have to work to make a living, and thanks to stagnating wages and so on it actually became harder to move up on the social ladder.

I really do think that this has less to do with having a life that is too easy and more with the fact that the effort remained stable (or even increased) while the reward drastically dwindled.

>What is alcohol

You sad sacks are your own worst enemy. Fucking girls is the easiest shit in the world when you don't put every pussy on a pedestal. You don't even have to lower the bar all that far when alcohol is involved. The problem of MGTOW types is they want a prize with zero effort. The majority of MGTOW have never even tried to be in a relationship but want to bitch about it. They think the shit should fall from the sky. I imagine them to be the same sad sacks of shit that want their parents to find a job for them.

Are we talking about the sore grapes guys here or the actual idea that the movement at least claims to operate on?

Because for the idea (as far as I can tell) it's not about not being able to fuck women, but about not feeling like women offer much in exchange for the risk that comes with marriage.

Banging some slag and finding marriage material are two very different things.

>Banging some slag and finding marriage material are two very different things

Well yeah but these guys don't know that because they have done neither. Its a self fulfilling prophecy.

that's why I was asking what exactly we are talking about. because even if all of them were just sore grapes losers, the rationalization they've made up for it does have merit.

>but about not feeling like women offer much in exchange for the risk that comes with marriage.

sure there's some divorced men in there but by and large, they are bitter about woman rejection

>the rationalization they've made up for it does have merit.

it has SOME merit. In life there's never zero risk. If you work hard you can be taken advantage of and someone else earns the credit. Does that mean you should never again try to achieve anything?

Obviously there is a risk to anything, but at some point you had a risk/reward ratio that is just too skewed for anyone sane to take their chances with it.

If you are completely logical about it, we already more or less hit the point where the reward of marriage (specifically marriage, not relationships) does not make up for the risks anymore. The tax cuts pale in comparison to the risk you have to take for them and depending on how your country handles inheritance, visitation rights in the hospital and so on that is more or less the only remaining good argument in favor of it.

We just hardly look at it logically because if you get emotionally invested into a woman your brain blows a couple of fuses.

If you want a wife who obeys you
You have to let her know that marriage means forever
My wife knows that I would murder her and our sons if she betrayed me
I would hunt her down and kill her if she tried to divorce me for money
I tell her is all the time and I mean it
I still love her and would never cheat
Mutually assured destruction works

If you want a woman to be conservative
You have to be hyper masculine
She has to see your inner rage

The rewards are plentiful. I imagine when you are in extreme age and infirmed you will wish you had family to take care of you instead of some negress at a state hospital or nursing home.

This.

Just be open about it, explain that you are loyal to a fault and will enforce marriage to the point of death and they get the picture and adopt our interpretation of what they should be.

Women are mostly blank canvases that are very impressionable. With Marxist programming, they are still this way if they are attracted to you.

I specifically added the "(specifically marriage, not relationships)" part because I knew some guy would equate marriage with relationships again.

And yet you still did it.

Mgtow is just the next step of being a pathetic beta.
It's cognitive dissonance that is used to tell yourself you don't crave sex, intimacy, and a relationship.

Mgtow are so cucked it causes them literal mental dilutions

Same shit. Ive been with the same woman for 13 years and we are not married. Anyways the risk/reward aspect is a flawed perspective. We live in an age of prenuptial agreements. No one is forcing you to marry on terms you disagree with or to even get married at all. Chances are though since these are betas willing to throw int he towel so easily very few of them are themselves "marriage material".

MGTOW is being afraid to admit you are gay

traps are not gay

whatever you think buddy

Its like this. If you claim MGTOW without ever being a relationship previously just fucking kill yourself now. If you are someone who was in a relationship for more than 5 years and are still MGTOW then more power to you.

>Same shit.

It's not the same shit. Marriage should be a promise between you and your wife (and god I guess). Thanks to no fault divorces, that is the only thing that matters anyway. Your marriage will only survive if the other side is willing to make it work, too.

The only thing legal marriage does is add a government enforced contract on top of that promise that gives you some minor advantages while also exposing you to a huge risk.

I think you might be misunderstanding my point anyway. I am in no way against relationships, I think they are very important and are what gives your life meaning. I just also think that modern marriage is fucking cancer that does nothing but potentially ruin your life. You can still live a fulfilled life and have a family even without taking that risk. You might actually have higher chances of making it work that way because the temptation to leave you over some temporary disagreement will be much smaller when alimony & co aren't being offered as "reward" for a divorce.

Utter bullshit. If you had ever actually been in a relationship instead of proud to be a pathetic faggot leeching off society and never opening your mouth in the presence of other humans you'd know better.

There is nothing that comforts like a loving wife and children. Nothing. What do you have to bring peace to your life? Videogames and Nazi symbolism? I have another person to bear the weight of the world by my side.

Go ahead and lash out saying she can take half my stuff or keep my kid from me. She won't. And time will prove I'm right. You aren't happy. I am. You are bitter and bitchy. You wouldn't be here seeking validation and screeching about shit you don't know fuck all about otherwise. You're lonely and unhappy. Defend that instead of calling the rest of us stupid.

This guy gets it. One day these fags will be old and gray and wish someone who cared for them was there to help and comfort but they will never get that. They will be like these roastie bitches that hit the wall and no one wants and they will be standing around still saying "its not fair I'm a good guy".

>another guy who skipped one of the most relevant parts of the post
not gonna explain it again, just read the post above yours I guess

Look fag if no one "gets you" that's your problem and a major lack of communication skills. No wonder no woman will have you you anal piece of shit.

no, it is rather your lack of reading comprehension and trained knee-jerk reactions. I specifically pointed out that I was talking about marriage and not relationships in general, yet every argument made against it is based on the assumption that I am opposing relationships.

I think all the salt and butthurt helps the MGTOW argument.

I hope so. I want all of you faggots removed from the gene pool. You would have died with your hands in front of your face as some raider took your wife and kids anyways but because of modern society dead weight faggots like you are able to live long enough to annoy the rest of us.

an hero

Hello Muhammed

Nothing wrong with wanting to cuddle with a cute girl(male)

t. dunning-kruger

> Can create any type of character that you want
> Most popular type is a girl who loves you
Feels awful man.

Yeah, I think men have figured out there's two types of love; primal and security. Most men never get to experience that primal love where a woman wants them badly but women sure as shit will still enter a security deal for resources. So most fantasy girls love the MC on a primal level since its escapism.

>The next step really is beta unity.
Palahniuk tapped into something.

Islam is a pile of shit
Religion generally is a pile of shit
Some parts make sense based on the negative traits of human nature

Most people are cucks in the west
When faced with guaranteed destruction most people fall in line
Unfortunately people fall in line with their right to do whatever they want
But never accept responsibility for their decisions

Take my kids away from me, anyone
I will take bloody vengeance against you and your family
Social workers would b tortured and made to tell where their family live if they came for my children
then their children killed in front of them
put me in prison for unjustified reason
I will get out
Mission: Ultra Vengaence

I love you my hard Englishman

It's the interpretation/resulting action of a cost benefit analysis

I could have been married with a kid by now but I left the girl for a 9.5/10 because she was a major bitch at times and we were having sex once a month, and I just felt I could do better, because I was a lot more attractive than her and I had a long way to improve my lot in life, so I wanted to see what life had in store for me. Turned out I'm still not married or more successful, but she's not married either and I don't even think about her and would not take her back.

Aside from the fact that it's harder to start a family and bag a wife now, there is some degree of that whole thing is objectively kind of mediocre. My life as an almost-married guy was every marriage ever
>mostly comfort
>sporadic sex, lots of secret masturbation and fantasy
>deep resentment at times, heated arguments at times

why are people whining about how hard marriage is
marriage is about suffering through each other's existence and making your own life miserable on purpose for the sake of your kids
if you're married and actually happy then you're doing something wrong, it means you're relaxing instead of suffering through extra effort to help pave a slightly better future for your kids
and if you aren't having kids then why the fuck would you consider getting married
it's astonishing how even people on this board are brainwashed by Disney crap
MUH TRUE LOVE
drink bleach you dumb niggers
I hate selfish cunts who still seek MUH HAPPINESS and MUH DOPAMINE RUSH after their 20s
you already lived your life, your life is over, now get the fuck out of the way to make room for your kids you selfish cunt
real men enjoy suffering through a challenge anyway
you've all been conditioned to expect, nay, demand a powerup, an extra life, an endless supply of free do-overs, marriage is too hard of a vidya game by comparison so you don't even try
pathetic manbabies

it's too obvious to troll like this
>Fucking girls is the easiest shit in the world when you don't put every pussy on a pedestal.
i mean come on, you couldn't help it could you? no subtlety at all

3/10 trolling

all a symptom of female over empowerment, mental cucks like , try to put the blame on the men, but this is nothing but a natural response.

Cuck le cuck

what

Not gonna be many whites left after that m8.

kind of just proving that young men can't handle competing for space in a public sphere that is going through various liberation processes.

basically proving that men can be just as selfish as the mgtow caricature of women/society

why'd you make your tooltip cover europe.

>the jew is hiding something