Exposes right wing hypocrisy

>exposes right wing hypocrisy

hey, nothing personal son ;)

At least he shot a woman.

She should have complied. Cops don't kill people for no reason.

Nah, although his training failed I'm not upset about this one cause it was an anti-gun aussie whore who was probably gonna give birth to a shitposter one day

And all that without having his body cam switched on.
Fuckin' ey!

>black Americans laughing at the death of my countrymen

You've declared war.

>exposes left wing hypocrisy
Hey,nothin personal son but I fixed it for you

Get them.

Please!

No, really, cunt OP is like "muh hypocrisy", no one made jokes about your dead people at all besides on Sup Forums and all the black people everywhere laughed at my dead countrymen.

This is why fuck you BLM.

>Right Wing Hypocrisy
>Look out my window
Where are the burning buildings? The masses of whites looting stores and breaking window are no where to be found? Stfu

>>exposes right wing hypocrisy
I don't get it. Muslim shot a liberal. Why would I have any strong feelings either way?

>implying i ever hid that i want niggers dead
Black lives only matter because they are a burden and the world would bw better without them

Cunt I'll come there myself... In a thousand person true blue green and gold bloc to turn Minneapolis into a Swedish style no go zone.

>Not mentioned once on any news station or any form of media here
>Trayvon Martin was never off the screen

she advanced on him and he feared for his safety

>Be Australian
>Go to USA to escape killer spiders, drop bears and to shitpost irl
>Call cops after hearing something that sounds suspicious
>Cop shows up, forget to announce presence by loudly clapping and tipping the police officer
>Cop gets spooked, this is clearly a communist
>Get shot

Should have assimilated properly mate.

It already is

>food shelf
?

what are they asking for and who are they asking?

walking in the direction of a cop..adding to list of reasons cops will shoot you in the west

It's a term for a food pantry that gives food to "poor people." The Somalians are mad because the free food they're given to by whites is not halal so they want the city to provide $150,000 so we can give them free food the way they want it.
This is what they did to our soldiers and we let them come here and leach off of us while they complain it's not enough and declare that they're "here to stay." We're so fucking cucked. Also Minnesota has the highest percentage of Swedish-Americans

it just needs to happen alot more then youll see smoke user

How the fuck are these useless sacks of shit with no skills, degrees or jobs getting into USA?

I have to get a degree in STEM, know.American history and culture, pass vetting, get a real job offer to be even considered.

What the fuck America.

It's literally because of an organization called the Hebrew Immigrant aid society. They, along with a few Christian organizations, settled these criminal low iq blacks in Minnesota. They're supposed to help them learn English and get a job but obviously that doesn't happen. Meanwhile, someone like you with skills and from a compatible culture would have to wait years just for a chance to maybe work and live here.

Trump needs to sort this shit out, it's a fucking joke, these subhumans don't deserve the chance to live in America.

his partner was shocked by his actions. guy was probably on drugs is my best bet

all it exposed was left wing police brutality assholes who've remained completely silent apart from saying oh she was white. now the white people care.

it just exposed the lefts race politics. she was white so it doesn't matter. no riots, no burning shit to the ground. the only input is more race baiting.

White cop shoots a 290 pound teenager. There is forensic evidence showing teenager reached for gun.

One year of news coverage and violent protests.

Woman is shot in her pajamas through the glass window.

What is this Alt-Right response again?

I think someone running up to your car in pajamas is 2/3x more likely to get shot after the Philly muslim ambush.