No seriously... What the FUCK is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drFsXLChrWc
youtube.com/watch?v=DsunryDG8Lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Toothpaste and weed.

With what?

What the fuck is your problem with reading the sticky?

The dutch are the saltiest people on earth. Anytime you see their flag on Sup Forums they are angry at America. The netherlands will never be as relevant as the U.S, China, or other European powers. Their "golden age" is represented by conquering what is now indonesia, an island country with hundreds of ethnic tribes, none of which have ever accomplished anything significant. As much as people laugh at France for being surrender-monkeys, remember that the Dutch are just a welcome mat on France's doorstep in the eyes of Germany. Even the lost British and French empires have done everything 10 times better than you. You are dirt. No, you are less than dirt. You are a dog's filth left on the bottom of a dead kraut's boot. You ridicule all countries above you because you think that your words are worth something, that nations of all sizes which can trample you in an instant might hear your pathetic shrill all the way up on their world's stage. Windmill niggers are the betas of western europe. Kill yourself, but before you do that, tell everyone in your god-forsaken country to do the same.

aihh whuts wrng with da dootch?

If you posted that 1 literally second earlier (or in the OP like you are supposed to) you could have saved your thread

Wtf i hate the dutch now

Hey what's your problem buddy?

I'm not your buddy, guy

how can americans be proud of themselves, your ancestors fled their country because they were poor or unwanted. now we have to deal with an island full of degenerates who do everything bigger in an attempt to compensate for the fact that they have no culture.

>Their "golden age"

we never had a golden age, we had an influx of jews from portugal/spain who brought in money and set up the slave trade.

Im not your guy, friend.

Frisian here. Netherland a based

We are

I don't trust people who insult countries but hide their own national flag.

>toothpaste
>fluoride

Pick both.

They will become the second islamic major power in europe,right after germany,they are already minority in their own country.

The Dutch are known degenerates and love to export their degeneracy too. It's basically a narco-state. The Colombia of Europe.
>Biggest producers of MDMA pills in the world. 350mg pills giving people brain damage.
>They smuggle large amounts of cocaine through their harbours from South-America to the rest of Europe
>Producing, selling and exporting cannabis. The growers have been cranking up the THC levels to increase profits causing young people everywhere to develop schizophrenia.
>Sell psychedelic mushrooms to ignorant tourists and children, who don't know what they are getting in to. Only for profits. Last year a man skinned his dog alive in the back of his van, because of the mushrooms he bought in Amsterdam.
>Women get sold from behind a window like animals. These woman are mostly from foreign countries and held hostage there. They are forced to sleep with hundreds of men so the Dutch can make more profits.
The Dutch are the jews of the north. Never trust them.

Holland-kun please no-notice me.

Topkanker

which one tho

Too few space desu

government wants us dead desu

NSB HOUZEE

Amsterdam is not representative for The Netherlands. Most Dutch people correctly see Amsterdam as a modern day Sodom and Gomorra.

clog masterrace

Shut the fuck up, Holland is def the best country in Europe and the greatest German neighbor, fuck Denmark btw.

I really cannot understand how you can hate such a cute little country like Holland, it absolutely zoet.

youtube.com/watch?v=drFsXLChrWc

>t. Wallonian

>being this assblasted by the dutch

you will never be dutch in space

>be Muslim
>criticize human beings

oh vey, does the moon care when dogs bark at it

>The dutch are the saltiest people on earth.

But that is the saltiest post I ever read on /pol

Who's the degenerate?
U.S. has 16.000 OD's a year cuz of dipshit healthcare
In the Netherlands you can't get convicted for taking drugs
In the U.S. everybody who's not rich, white and christian/jew lives in crack neighbourhoods or backwater moronland
We invented capitalism and made the world rich
One of the happiest countries in the world
Our streets don't smell of literal shit
Amsterdam is a disgrace but that's tourists' (((You))) fault
Most efficient tax system in the world
Nobody starves to literal death here

Life doesn't get a whole lot better than here

get chucked
go hug some trees
get out normie reee
we will become even more powerfull then that
>Women get sold from behind a window like animals. These woman are mostly from foreign countries and held hostage there. They are forced to sleep with hundreds of men so the Dutch can make more profits.
plz we dont force woman like the muslim woman are forced to where durka.
we love you to

>implying he isnt dutch

It must get boring living in the best country on Earth so they have to come and blow retards out of the water on Sup Forums

>implying there are no coffeeshops or smartshops outside of Amsterdam
>implying people don't do lots of cocaine in all the fishing villages
>implying they don't produce all the XTC in the rural south
>implying they don't grow weed in every attic all over the country
This way of life is not sustainable. The Netherlands must change.
In an Islamic state women would not be forced to be prostitutes. Prostitution and all other kinds of degeneracy would be banned.

Of course Islam is the ultimate red pill, but the swallowing is hard if you've been a degenerate country for so long. More time is needed.

I dont see a problem. NL is a pretty wealthy and uncucked country for EU standards. You don't see any muslim untermenschen if you go to the right cities.

Amsterdam however is lost.

ebin post

Amsterdam west is lost yeah. The city center is lost because of the Tourists.

I have found their problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=DsunryDG8Lc

this is now a Burgundian propaganda thread

What do you expect from a nation who major cultural figure saves the nation by putting his finger in a dyke.

Being of dutch blood it excites me to see multiple threads. Even if they're shit talking my people I still like seeing dutch posters. Unfortunately it's the closest I get to interact with the homeland

You're an idiot
>implying islam will ever be wanted in NL
>implying people in islamic countries are not degenerate

Like pretty much all heroine comes from islamic countries desu

Op is a faggot.

have you tried learning dutch? typicaldutchstuff sells cultural foods and snacks and shit, maybe try some out. I recommend the stroopwafels.